Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2018] I'm a mother too, 나도 엄마야 - Mon-Fri @ 8:30 KST

11 minutes ago, rei99 said:

why this week this drama not airing on viu application?

hmmmmm I'm so sad

SBS has preempted this drama 3 days this week for news coverage of the Inter-Korean Summit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

SBS has preempted this drama 3 days this week for news coverage of the Inter-Korean Summit.

oooh... thank you..

anyway... how do you know about this?

Edited by rei99
forget to thank you to him
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, rei99 said:

oooh... thank you..

anyway... how do you know about this?

I found out by looking at the SBS website on this drama’s page. If you use Google Chrome web browser it will even translate to english for you.

• Like 2

KS worst nightmare is becoming a reality.. JU has been received with open arms and her MIL is treating her very well (although she doesn’t know this yet). I did like how her MIL met her and tastefully dealt with the money situation. She thought of JY and dealt with it carefully. It would be nice to see her not care about the gift with her friends but I can understand her wanting to really shine here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

KS worst nightmare is becoming a reality.. JU has been received with open arms and her MIL is treating her very well (although she doesn’t know this yet). I did like how her MIL met her and tastefully dealt with the money situation. She thought of JY and dealt with it carefully. It would be nice to see her not care about the gift with her friends but I can understand her wanting to really shine here. 

and Step Bro is being set up by KS to take the fall when things go south on the fake company shenanigans. What an idiot. I believe KS is trying to make it look like JY and her family will be behind the fake company trying to damage the A-One group. I was reminded that KS was not in the room when Mr. Moon gave the background report on JY and her family. KS probably does not know that her in-laws already know the step bro is the bad egg in the family and will remember that when the time comes.

Another thing that struck me in this episode is that Mr. Shin had to swallow a lot of pride with the two meetings. It surprised me that he did it for the sake of his son's marriage.

I also liked that reality has finally hit the propofol addict. She now realizes there is no chance SH will ever come back to her.

I was kind of taken a back on the wedding gift issue but like you said, I see her point. In the circles that family runs in one upmanship is the name of the game. I thought she was delicate in handling it as well and I also understand her need to take those clucking hens down a notch or two.

So we get a wedding in the next episode and I'm kind of surprised it is happening this early. The next episode will probably be all about the wedding so it will be a few more episodes before KS starts her crazy antics again. Judging from the preview, KS being Jenny's birth mother may be the next shoe to drop. Jenny clearly recognized her in the preview at the wedding.

I'm glad the writer finally brought out KS's jealousy of JY out in the open. After the meeting, KS was griping about how much SH was protecting JY from the family by buying a house in a different part of town close to his company. Meanwhile, KS is stuck living with the in-laws she loathes. 

• Like 3

Kyung Shin is writhing in anger because the new in coming daughter got a husband who protects her from the rigors of the in law household while her husband is a yes man to his parents.

Did you see their faces when Hyun Joon told them to allow Sang Hyuk and Ji Young to live their own lives as they have he and Kyung Shin with them.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

Did you see their faces when Hyun Joon told them to allow Sang Hyuk and Ji Young to live their own lives as they have he and Kyung Shin with them.

Yeah I noticed that.

Jackie, How have you been? It's been a while.

• Like 1