Quantcast
Jump to content
vintage_chutzpah

[Thai Drama 2018] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat

Recommended Posts

598px-296bd0e40af7fa84906cd949b9590686_1

 

 

Title: Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat / Bhuppae Sunniwat / Buppesanniwas / บุพเพสันนิวาส

English Title: Love Destiny

Duration: 15 Episodes + 3 Specials

Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama/Historical/Boran/Time Travel

Popularity: Top Rated

Air Time: Wednesday & Thursday

Broadcast Network: Channel 3

Broadcast Period: February 21, 2018 --- April 11, 2018

 

SYNOPSIS

Kadesurang (Bella) is a modern day girl who travels back in time 300+ years after a car accident. There she finds herself inhabiting the body of Mae Ying Karakade; a noble who resides with her father's best friend and his family. Much to Kadesurang's dismay, Mae Ying Karakade is spoiled and evil. Everyone hates her except her two maids and her adoptive uncle. Even her dearest betrothed Por Date (Pope) hates her and vows to stall their wedding for as long as possible. While there, Kadesurang does merits and good deeds to rectify the damages done by Mae Ying Karakade in hopes of returning to her modern day world. In the process she slowly wins the love and admiration of the entire village including Por Date.

 

 

Main Cast

Bella Vanita as Kadesurang (Kade)/Mae Ying Karakade

Pope Tanawat Wattanaputi as Muen Sunthornthewa (Por Dech)

Louis Scott as Constantine Phaulkon/Chaophraya Wichayen

Susie Susira Nanna as Mae Malee/Maria Guyomar/Thao Thong Kip Mar

Panjan Kawin Imanothai as Reungrit (Reung)/Meun Reung Ratchapakdee

Prang Kannarun as Mae Ying Junward

 

 

 

 

 

I can't believe nobody's talking about this lakorn in soompi. Such a big hit in Thai! They're saying if DoTS is of South Korea, this thai drama is of Thailand. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ we're talking about it a little bit in the Treahd "Project S The Series" XD but it's cool that the issue has a solo treahd, we need put the eng subs episodes here. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, clon_105 said:

^ we're talking about it a little bit in the Treahd "Project S The Series" XD but it's cool that the issue has a solo treahd, we need put the eng subs episodes here. 

 

We better not. If we want to, then it's better to put them in spoilers. The original Facebook page of SJDK was purged precisely because it broke the copyright law.

 

Anyway, if anyone wants to watch the English-subbed episodes, just head over to SJDK Fansub wordpress page or Kissasian.

 

 

Btw, it's my favourite drama this year so far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite so far! I was able to watch it thru the HD version SJDK fanclub not in FB but uploaded somewhere else. I heard Channel 3 wasn't strict about fansubbing but SJDK subbed another drama with another channel complaining about it. Oh well. The other page with the HD subs are still working though. Just google!

 

Now, I can't go over it and I'm even watching the brand endorsements they have dressed in their characters. 

 

I'm currently actively fanning about this in another forum and they've shared that there's a movie version in the works and there's also a sequel called "Por Likit". I'm also waiting for the english translation of the novel, also in the works! too bad there's no fan translation yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 5:55 AM, dramaninja said:

So did this end or what?

 

Yes it has ended a long time ago already. The drama currently airing is this Taew-James Ji drama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best Thai romance drama to come out of Thailand in a long time!! So hooked on this drama since it’s first air date! Obsessed even!!! I’m surprised there is a thread for this. Lol BTW, the videos posted on the last couple comments aren’t from this drama lol. Its a totally different drama that’s still airing in Thailand.

 

the couple in this drama!!!! I love them so much!!! The storyline is so different and seriously, the leading male character in the story has to be THE most romantic/best lover I have come across in any drama! Love love love this drama to pieces. This drama is one of the top rated dramas in Thailand ever and its trended at #1 on Twitter multiple times. So it’s crazy popular.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 10:05 PM, Nina Bina said:

The best Thai romance drama to come out of Thailand in a long time!! So hooked on this drama since it’s first air date! Obsessed even!!! I’m surprised there is a thread for this. Lol BTW, the videos posted on the last couple comments aren’t from this drama lol. Its a totally different drama that’s still airing in Thailand.

 

the couple in this drama!!!! I love them so much!!! The storyline is so different and seriously, the leading male character in the story has to be THE most romantic/best lover I have come across in any drama! Love love love this drama to pieces. This drama is one of the top rated dramas in Thailand ever and its trended at #1 on Twitter multiple times. So it’s crazy popular.

Hope no slap,kick or push ish? Cos I'm totally done with such. I watched few Thai dramas and they were pushing and raping the females as if it's a normal thing.

I almost threw up while watching one I had to stop watching.

Such lovely actors and actresses with low drama qualities. No wonder their dramas don't get international recognition fast like kdramas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2018 at 9:16 AM, darr said:

Hope no slap,kick or push ish? Cos I'm totally done with such. I watched few Thai dramas and they were pushing and raping the females as if it's a normal thing.

I almost threw up while watching one I had to stop watching.

Such lovely actors and actresses with low drama qualities. No wonder their dramas don't get international recognition fast like kdramas.

Definitely not a slap kiss drama. Lol They are getting a lot better at not producing those type of scenes. Thai dramas actually has a huge fan base. It’s only not as big as kdramas or cdramas because Thai channels forbid eng subs or other subs so international fans don’t get to watch unless you speak the language or you’re Thai. Subbers tried subbing this drama but got shut down numerous times. Thai dramas have been trending at #1 on twitter worldwide more then a few times and on IG for quite some time now. They aren’t as famous but they generate viewership outside of Thailand still. This drama helped boost Thai dramas a lot. They call this drama the Thai equivalent of Bu Bu Jing Xin and Descendant of the Sun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Punjan in the Sit-Com with no ends-- XD , such a good actor, he's totally different playing the rolling in the lakorn... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some random pics and instam but really cool about Punjam.

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

 

ok krub, honorific mention XD 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×