Quantcast
Jump to content
Prettysup

[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Recommended Posts

I am soooo saddddd.. I can't contained my sadness now. Is she really....???? Or did she manage to...???? Arrgghhhh...!!! :bawling:

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I am soooo saddddd.. I can't contained my sadness now. Is she really....???? Or did she manage to...???? Arrgghhhh...!!! :bawling:

 

I can't believe this end  though it's been discussed here before! 

After the confirmation of s3 with the actors negociating, i thought such a end  was dismissed...

I was a fool!

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

The twist F*****g didn't want!!!!

If she dies and they lead us on with LHN signing for s3, i will be so mad but so mad!

 

  

 

I hope she managed to get out of there. :bawling:

 

 

Viewers and fans will wait anxiously to any words from LHN or news for season 3. If she joins, means she is still alive, if not, I am saying goodbye to Voice. :(

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

 

I hope she managed to get out of there. :bawling:

 

 

Viewers and fans will wait anxiously to any words from LHN or news for season 3. If she joins, means she is still alive, if not, I am saying goodbye to Voice. :(

If she joins doesn't mean she'll be alive. Maybe they'll just shoot some scene of how she's in the hospital and dies later on. This is messed up. I have no idea how she could possibly get out in time. It was such a huge explosion. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, titania1000 said:

 

I can't believe this end  though it's been discussed here before! 

After the confirmation of s3 with the actors negociating, i thought such a end  was dismissed...

I was fool!

 

I streamed with my sister just now, and she laughed at me for screaming my heart out at Kwon Joo to get out from there. :tears:

She said, the ending won't change even though you scream your lungs out. Goshhhh...! That moment I want to jump into the screen and save her! :bawling:

 

Just now, nateko said:

If she joins doesn't mean she'll be alive. Maybe they'll just shoot some scene of how she's in the hospital and dies later on. This is messed up. I have no idea how she could possibly get out in time. It was such a huge explosion. 

 

I know, but I am clinging to a thread of hope. If she join only for first episode like TL Jang and then dies, I will just watch the first episode and send her away from my heart. Voice is forever Kwon Joo for me. :tears:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nateko said:

This is insane, I feel so betrayed, I can't even... How the hell could they even do this? I just hate everything about it now. There was only season 1 for me, that's it. I'm gonna pretend this season didn't happen.

 

2 minutes ago, nateko said:

If she joins doesn't mean she'll be alive. Maybe they'll just shoot some scene of how she's in the hospital and dies later on. This is messed up. I have no idea how she could possibly get out in time. It was such a huge explosion. 

 

How can any writer who respects herself/himself kill a character like her!!!???

 

LHN was indeed saying goodbye to her character in that insta post which brought my anxiety moment!

I don't think she lied to us! 

 

Her death is the death of the drama:  they should have gone for another cast and not bring her to just damage her.... 

  

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew the ending will be like this... 
either Kang Woo make Kwon Joo as captive  ( pretending he was innocent all the time) 
or Kwong Joo died...

 

 

what ever it is..
Kwon Joo will be back next season..
All the hardwork to get Kang Center ear wont go in vain...

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thunder Mage said:

Now I can't wait to watch the finale.

 

 

Even though I'm reading spoilers. Going to watch it and see. 

 

I am sorry for spoiling it to you guys. But I really can't contained my sadness and anger. Since it's already finished airing, everyone probably discussing it everywhere for those who watch it live. So, I think, it's okay to say all the emotion out loud now. Huuuuuu :tears:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

 

 

How can any writer who respects herself/himself kill a character like her!!!???

 

LHN was indeed saying goodbye to her character in that insta post which brought my anxiety moment!

I don't think she lied to us! 

 

Her death is the death of the drama:  they should have gone for another cast and not bring her to just damage her.... 

  

 

The first post caused uproar among the commentators, I was freaked out too. Then she edited it and apologize in the comment, so I kinda ignore it after that and think positively. Duhhhh, now I am broken. :heartbreak:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw a few clips and for some reason I feel like she must have survived it somehow... I mean the drama is called "Voice" and it's about her special ability so why would they kill the main figure of the whole series? Anyway I still don't want to belive that Kangwoo is the killer of Miho or that he cut her ear off but we don't know who will be included in the next cast and what kind of role Kangwoo will play next season  so

we will have to be patient.. Honestly all in all I liked that season as well and I can't wait for the following season! Rooting for Kang Center!

Edited by nono79
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

 

I am sorry for spoiling it to you guys. But I really can't contained my sadness and anger. Since it's already finished airing, everyone probably discussing it everywhere for those who watch it live. So, I think, it's okay to say all the emotion out loud now. Huuuuuu :tears:

 

No problem, i wanted  to know and prefer to know since she's my favourite character.

 

Do you think Kang Woo was the killer of Miho? The last flashback seems to imply it.

Which would make me even more angry since it means she died after trusting him.

If he's not the killer, it's a even more horrible case of women character being fridged....    

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope she survives this and comes back without any missing limbs...and her super hearing still present.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop that I didn't watch it I just come back in 10 minutes I had to read your posts see the videos that was posts here and I am can't that no true kj will  live , kw didn't kill miho  he maybe was amazed  about her hearing  ability that why looked at them like that, he didn't kill her, kj is a life cause if that not the case than goodbye  season 2 from my life I had to accept  so many changes, problems  , mistakes  but not that I never hate the drama just cause the ending I didn't like , never in my life in drama and books but that my limited with this season killing kj are they insane why even shorter  season 2 and make season 3 ??? That not true 

My friends  till someone post  profie from the written, pd or the actors  that this the ending for real I am not even going to talk about it, I had enough 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

 

Np problem, i wanted  to know and prefer to know since she's my favourite character.

 

Do you think Kang Woo was the killer of Mihno? The last flashback seems to imply it.

Which would make me even more angry since he should have been killed after trusting him.

If he's not the killer, it's a even more horrible case of women character being fridged....    

 

Just as I suspected on why they must focus on Dok Ki at Poongsan Officetel, I have a feeling that there is something more about his past. But, I am too emotional now to think any theory now. The writer, she betrayed my trust!  (LOL! Going for emotional rampage stage now :w00t:).

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

 

The first post caused uproar among the commentators, I was freaked out too. Then she edited it and apologize in the comment, so I kinda ignore it after that and think positively. Duhhhh, now I am broken. :heartbreak:

 

I think she realized that she said too much and tried to backpedal to keep it a secret longer...

 

12 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

 

Just as I suspected on why they must focus on Dok Ki at Poosan Officetel, I have a feeling that there is something more about his past. But, I am too emotional now to think any theory now. The writer, she betrayed my trust!  (LOL! Going for emotional rampage stage now :w00t:).

 

I need the subs too but i'm so bitter that i don't even want to watch ep12 now....

 

I realize that's the reason why we didn't her song by Yeseo and that's the meaning of the song for Kang Woo Stay Here: it's not a romantic song but a grieving song: 

 

Quote
Every night and day I pray
And draw me close to you
Close my eyes to hear your voice
I hear your every cry
Where are you
Where are you
Don’t give away
Tonight I want to see you smile
And cry me out
To see you again everyday

  

And the reason why OCN was promoting only LJW! 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

 

I think she realized that she said too much and tried to backpedal to keep it a secret longer...

 

 

People are flocking into her Instagram's comments now. They must be shocked and sad just like us. :tears:  Comments on OCN last posts are increasing too questioning Kwon Joo death. Many are hopeful for KJ revival. 

 

10 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

 

I need the subs too but i'm so bitter that i don't even want to watch ep12 now....

 

I need the sub to understand more on the motives to hunt for KJ. The setup is obviously planned to kill KJ. But, why??? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

 

People are flocking into her Instagram's comments now. They must be shocked and sad just like us. :tears:  Comments on OCN last posts are increasing too questioning Kwon Joo death. Many are hopeful for KJ revival. 

 

 

I need the sub to understand more on the motives to hunt for KJ. The setup is obviously planned to kill KJ. But, why??? 

It her ears  they asked him to bring her ears maybe  they didn't kill her but kidnap  her :astonished: noon I can't I will not go hopeful  or in sadness thoughts by myself  

I will wait for answer ? How dare they do that , than why not killing her in  the start of season 2 I had to wait and  wait for her to come back to the kj we know and hope that in season 3 things will change :bawling: I am sorry I can't be okay and not talking about it 

I am out to rest than come back

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

People are flocking into her Instagram's comments now. They must be shocked and sad just like us. :tears:  Comments on OCN last posts are increasing too questioning Kwon Joo death. Many are hopeful for KJ revival

 

I read a translation when s3 was confirmed few days ago that Saram Entertainment would study an offer if one is made, which seemed strange for me since s3 was already confirmed and they said it would pick up exactly where season 2 will end.

 

I see it as the confirmation that she's dead and LHN wasn't offer to come back.

 

37 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I need the sub to understand more on the motives to hunt for KJ. The setup is obviously planned to kill KJ. But, why???

 

Apparently because of her valuable ears and a giant conspiration to end the GTT.

I want to know if Kang Woo has a hand in it: his mental disease has been confirmed in ep11 but the police kept him involved because he knew a lot.

I want to know if he was hired to get close to her to kill her and end the team.          

 

4 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

 

The fan signing promise was for 5.5%. But, that did not happen because of they could not work on the arrangement with OCN to prepare for the event because the filming was still ongoing. I saw someone posted on twitter LHN letter on her fan cafe apologizing for the fan signing promise did not happen. I don't know if they will hold any after this. Fans/Viewers have been hopeful. :relieved:

 

Korean fans are as angry as us and saying that's why the fan event was cancelled. They didn't want to do it too close of the end but rather let time pass in the hope that we will be less mad..    

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...