Quantcast
Prettysup

[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

14 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:
And most of you guys expecting to see loveline between those two? why i don't see it coming? cause OCN dramas are rarely to have a loveline lols. 

I am one of those with hopeful wish. Just 30 seconds scene hinting romantic relationship would do for me. Both single anyway. Hahaha! BUT, knowing OCN, I will just keep being hopeful. LOL!. :lol:   For now, I am satisfied with the care gesture, trust, smile, and eye-stare they showed to each other. So much for their chemistry. *back to reality* :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I am one of those with hopeful wish. Just 30 seconds scene hinting romantic relationship would do for me. Both single anyway. Hahaha! BUT, knowing OCN, I will just keep being hopeful. LOL!. :lol:   For now, I am satisfied with the care gesture, trust, smile, and eye-stare they showed to each other. So much for their chemistry. *back to reality* :lol:

they probably going to have that scene in season 3 next year omgggg im so excited :mrgreen:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

they probably going to have that scene in season 3 next year omgggg im so excited :mrgreen:

OMG, I'm so excited :lol: I wanted LJW to be in season 3, I really like him. Now if only JH would join then I'd die in peace. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

Awww mannn.. We have to wait a year??? I thought the director said in PC season 3 will air right  after season 2?? :bawling:

Oh wait, I just realized we are already in September. There's only 3 months left till next year! LOL!  :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, nateko said:

OMG, I'm so excited :lol: I wanted LJW to be in season 3, I really like him. Now if only JH would join then I'd die in peace. 

im a fan of him since he participated in SBS drama Return, theres no doubt that he's a talented actor. i just wish they could do longer ep, probably 20? cause 12 - 16 eps seems not enough for me to see his hotness lol :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, nateko said:

OMG, I'm so excited :lol: I wanted LJW

39 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

to be in season 3, I really like him. Now if only JH would join then I'd die in peace. 

Me too.. super excited about season 3..

but i think they shortened this seoason to 12? 

It should be 16 if im not wrong..

and it still possible for the love libe between KW and KJ .. even the chance is only 10%.. 

if you watch God Quiz, it also OCN drama, but they have loveline between the 2 leads (ryu doek hwan and yoon joo hee) 

so i think it still possible for them to be a couple ..

• Like 6

Watching it with sub what going on :

1.agent jin don't tell me they killed him and toke his fingers, sure kj will blame herself no matter what he want she broke the protocol letting  him doing danger police work in his house, it against the rule he using his personal computer to do that , I hope he a live but even so a live  without fingers :bawling: ( no I hope the translation was wrong ) 

2. Okay from the sub kW dad and older brother are death , I am not sure if I should believe  that too , the Japanese girl ear was evidence  the police gound and should back to the family with the body  ( it in Japan ) but it ending  with the killer hands so how much I can trust what written in police  paper and how old , big and strong  this killers network!!!!

3. If his dad and brother really death, then the masked killer is a step brother, some kid they know back then !! I gave up they going to play that till the end 

4.kw poor kid , finding his father killing his friend, finding that he crazy and that something he may have too, losing his father, his brother and his whole life at the same times, people think he not just a murder son ( that alone worse ) but thinks  he crazy too like his father and helped  him killing the girl , poor 10 years old kid no wounder he have all this problems he barely survive fighting all that and fighting himself I am proud of you and i  am thankful I have faith in you , poor man kj was really different  human being in his life .

Edit:

Let me be honest I am really can't trust the what the paper say I can see how old and strong the killers group was I can't now believe anything , everything may be lies , kW father may be a killer and maybe not , maybe they did to him what they try to did to kW making himself  think he a killer, he maybe try to run and that why they killed him or maybe they killed him to hide the true 

I don't know I am not trusting what they shown till the end , as we know this season is all about trust , mind game and powerfully hands that wrote the facts as they like 

So I am going to be open minded to any thoughts now, let see what they planing to do 

• Like 4

What I've gathered from the recent articles is that the director didn't want the second season to be 16 episodes because the story wouldn't fit in this timeframe as it's too long. So basically from before starting to work on the second season he already negotiated with the network that Voice will have a third season. He also mentioned that the third season will be a direct continuation of the second and that is the main reason they will try to start filming the third season as soon as possible. He stated that he wants his story to have continuity and that the third season's first episode will pick up where the last episode of season 2 ends. The next season will continue to focus on hate crimes that have been more and more frequent in South Korea and everywhere else in the world. They are currently negotiating the filming schedule with LHN and LJW but it's pretty clear that they knew about season 3 when they agreed on season 2. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Lol at the guys in the back :sweat_smile:

@nateko  they 'made' this pic :)  Guys had a very good time filming Voice 2 :thumbsup:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

im a fan of him since he participated in SBS drama Return, theres no doubt that he's a talented actor.

Nice to see that cute Dokgo Young was appreciated  :)  Like him too.

Jin Uk ssi is :wub:  I liked him from 2014 when his Sohyun Seja ("Three musketeers") impressed me.

Luv all his characters from tender Im Seok Man in 2006 till last one - our Kang-woo :) 

He was so refine in Alone in Love where Lee Ha Na acted too - it was her first drama, and she mentioned that to play with Jin Uk in Voice it likes to meet an old friend. 

• Like 4

Okay... I get it... KW does seem to behave suspiciously and he does have blackouts BUT why do people not feel evenly the slightest bit suspicious that there's so much evidence just lying out there waiting to implicate him? If he's so bright why is he leaving a trail so that he can be caught? And why is he suddenly killing Chief Na out in the open on a boat? After 3 years of obvious enmity between the two men? Doesn't anyone even wonder about any of that? I'm now even suspicious of the doctor friend of KJ.

KJ is a really good-hearted sort. She is really a cop that wants to help people and save lives... do all the right things that we expect of our law enforcement officials... and be reasonable. Even though she didn't need to, she apologized to KW for not trusting him. I think she had reason to be suspicious and she was bombarded by a barrage of so-called facts from all sides which caused her mind to go into a spin. But at the end of the day she did prove that she is different. She listened and heard. Her voice talents are an added advantage that she has over others. She was able to take herself out of the fray momentarily and to hear the voice behind the words.

I've been watching a lot C investigative dramas of late (too many and revisiting old ones) and there's one thing they all keep harping on... the importance of evidence... that everything needs to be backed-up by evidence. However the reality is that "evidence" in and of itself is only one aspect of a whole range investigative tools. Pieces of a much bigger puzzle. Evidence accumulated can point to a bigger story but as we have seen here... it can be tampered with and manipulated. As we saw, Chief Na's blood was found in KW's flat but it doesn't tell the observer how it got there or why it was left there. The evidence planted there was meant to play on the assumption or the belief that people will assume the guilt of the man who lives there because it is the obvious and expected thing to do.

I've said from the start that the overabundance of evidence pointing to KW has been suspicious from the start. There are two competing types of evidence in the show. The one that cast suspicion on KW... the obvious stuff: his fight with his former partner, the blackouts, his family history. But the evidence is incomplete and cherry-picked to create a particular portrait. Then there's evidence that there's someone in the background manipulating things that emerges if you look at the scenario from a different set of lenses. KW for the most part believes himself innocent and persecuted so he can see the shadow behind the evidence and a different trail. Even KJ could catch a glimpse of things in that light that she was willing to take that step of faith.

Three Sherlock Holmes quotes:

‘How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,

however improbable, must be the truth?"

‘I ought to know by this time that when a fact appears to be opposed to a long train of deductions it invariably proves to be capable of bearing some other interpretation.’

“It is a capital mistake to theorize in advance of the facts. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.“

Coincidentally I was just re-reading the Norwood Builder the other night for the umpteenth time, and that's another case of all the evidence pointing in one direction that confirms the guilt of the man but the criminal overdoes it and that leads Holmes to rethink the entire case.

What's really terrifying me about the scenario here with Bang Je Soo is that someone here can so easily lead the police to look elsewhere while he's cooking up something else much worse over here. It's the sort of false flag type operation you'd expect from the alphabet soup intelligence community around the world but this guy whose sanity is very much in doubt is obviously into something big while having the expertise and resources to do so much damage.

I suppose we can all say that KW should have told KJ from the start. But you know, I can understand why he didn't. Because he was afraid that if he told her about his blackouts she would pull the plug on the whole thing and he desperately needed someone to trust him. Someone besides his informant that he could talk to, not to mention accessing the immense resources of the GTT. He didn't know her well enough to believe she would trust him... and really, who can blame her if she didn't. I think he was really waiting for the right time when enough facts were gathered that were of substance to prove that he was on the right track to finally tell her about his medical condition. He was between a rock and a hard place... the world was against him and she threw him a life line. 

I'm kind of glad that they're keeping it to 12 episodes especially if that's all is needed to tell this story. Most Korean dramas just don't know when to stop. It's always much better to go out on a high and leave people wanting more.

Okay, these are just some initial thoughts. Got to go... will be back again tomorrow. But I wanted to get these down first.

3 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

im a fan of him since he participated in SBS drama Return, theres no doubt that he's a talented actor. i just wish they could do longer ep, probably 20? cause 12 - 16 eps seems not enough for me to see his hotness lol :sweat_smile:

If you like LJU, try Nine... the first time I ever saw him in anything. And it's a fascinating drama on so many levels. Voice 2 would be my 5th drama of his. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just watched ep 10. I find it easier to watch since now I know LJW

is joining season 3, which means he is not a psycho split personality cop on long term drugs. Somehow it bugged me very much earlier thinking the hero could be a maniac. I just hope they won’t leave us with an open ending this season. 

• Like 4

I just hope they won’t leave us with an open ending this season. 

@Prettysup  They can leave us the main maniac (?) - who has just arrived from Japan. Dear Daddy? :huh:

45 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

If you like LJU, try Nine... the first time I ever saw him in anything. And it's a fascinating drama on so many levels. Voice 2 would be my 5th drama of his. :D

When I was watching it I told abt it so much that my colleague, who never watches K-drama at all, decided to make an exception and watched it. Then she told so much abt it that even her husband watched Nine :D

I try to be restrained with the talking of Voice2... but it's enough hard thing :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

OmG! Thanks for the info about voice3..Even though too many questions hang, we cant deny how good LJW nad LHN as an actor. 

Ahhhh will try to not raise much hope on romance between team leade Do and chief kang hehehehe

• Like 6

I really happy when a drama thread move fast, it means something great happen in a drama, just like in this thread <3

I love you all guys <3

Read all of your diverse thought really enrich my view on this drama, and reading it become something addictive hahaha

Plus: LHN is amazing isnt she? She is the same person who play Jung Sooyoung in HSKOS 

• Like 7

So who else thought Kwon Joo almost feeling something when she saw Kang Woo smile while looking at the lunchbox? :heart:

I'm totally ready for next week and season 3:tounge_wink:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, meon said:

@Prettysup  They can leave us the main maniac (?) - who has just arrived from Japan. Dear Daddy? :huh:

When I was watching it I told abt it so much that my colleague, who never watches K-drama at all, decided to make an exception and watched it. Then she told so much abt it that even her husband watched Nine :D

I try to be restrained with the talking of Voice2... but it's enough hard thing :joy:

Haha If you guys like LJW try watching Goodbye Mr. Black - a very weird show with Lee Jin Wook's great romance.:joy:

• Like 2

New BTS from OCN

0.09 - 0.20:   LHN so cute being embarassed.. hahahahaha  :mrgreen:

0.35 - 0.43:  LJW talking gibberish because it's hard for him being pushed down. Hahahaha! :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, msaamia said:

So who else thought Kwon Joo almost feeling something when she saw Kang Woo smile while looking at the lunchbox? :heart:

I'm totally ready for next week and season 3:tounge_wink:

Heh, maybe. I noticed that they had their own small smile during the past scene. But I felt like she was more concerned about him and knowing more about his condition in the present.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, meon said:

I try to be restrained with the talking of Voice2... but it's enough hard thing 

I love Nine too, my most favourite K-dramas of all time.

About Season 3, since LJW is returning, my guess is all his current blackouts are a result of some drugs which the villain planned and spiked into the ones he has been taking. Because I cannot imagine them allowing a guy with random blackouts to remain in the police force for season 3.

• Like 2