Quantcast
Prettysup

[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

29 minutes ago, nateko said:

I finally listened to the two new OSTs and Yeseo's song is beautiful. I'm guessing it's KJ's theme song, it has beautiful lyrics that describe her character so well. I don't remember hearing it in the drama yet, have you, guys? Did I miss it?  That other song though... :skull: must be the bad guys' theme song. 

Her song totally won me over:heart:: at first i was a little disappointed that it was a kpop song but there's something  so ethereal and so pure about it that captures perfectly Kwon Joo's nature. :love:

I keep listening to it on repeat ^_^   

Thank you for sharing the lyrics! 

The fun fact is that  the lyrics made me think the first time i read them to Kwon Joo relationship's with Jang Hyuk: she feeling alone, needing someone to hold her, trying to reach someone despite the distance between them. The part about being here anytime and everywhere reminded me of the last mail he sent her and where he reminded her that they were one team, no matter what happens.     

No it hasn't been played yet on the drama yet. 

We heard the hard rock/metal song 5 sec during the end credit of ep 9 and more longer during ep 10 end credits.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nateko said:

By the way, I think chief NA is still alive

Me too!  I was such upset by his death :tears:  I liked him, he is the very interesting character. 

• Like 5

Ok so I haven't seen ep 10 yet and have like 5 mins of ep 9. 

So Masked dude (Kwon Yool) and Kang Woo have the same dad? But different moms? Kang Woo's father is one responsible for the little girl's death? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nateko said:

Who knows maybe dad killed Miho because she got too close to his dearest son, so he might not be happy about KW getting close to KJ.

Suddenly it crosses my mind - what if this is his brother, whom his father neglected for KW's sake and he now is taking revenge for it? (I mean this was the reason for revenge).

One brother was loved by father and another - by mother...

How many relatives are there? :wacko:
Voice 2 seems to be a family affair.   

Both brothers went to the police...

Hope other policemen aren't members of this 'nice' family? :crazy:

Spoiler

Chief Na had the same situation with his brother in police... And he said a bit strange things to KW abt their r-ship full of hatred and pain... 

I begin  to think that it was the ONE Dad and many different mothers whose sons all went to the police! :w00t:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, meon said:

Suddenly it crosses my mind - what if this is his brother, whom his father neglected for KW's sake and he now is taking revenge for it? (I mean this was the reason for revenge).

Hide contents

Because I begin  to think that it was the ONE Dad and many different mothers whose sons all went to the police! :w00t:

And Chief Na had the same situation with his brother in police...

Okay I totally think that Kang Woo and Kwon Yool are related! They have to be! That is how they both are aware of the Japanese girl's murder! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nateko said:

Love it that KJ and KW are working together again, thank god. I guess we'll be seeing daddy dearest the psycho in the last episodes. He wrote to the killer that he arrived in Korea and they'll meet soon, then they showed an old man in a car. It can't be anyone else other than KW's dad. I wonder if he'll try to do the same thing to KJ that he did to little Miho. Who knows maybe dad killed Miho because she got too close to his dearest son, so he might not be happy about KW getting close to KJ.

Based on the violence and the horror of his crime committed on a very young girl, i would have thought that he would have got at least a life sentence if not death penalty (it's still a legal penalty in Japan). For me, he must be still  in jail.

Considering that Bang Je Soo seemed to have been recruited and payed (that's how and why he got the ear i think: he wanted it badly because the girl had a special hearing ability and was murdered) to find him and keep him around, i think  it could also be the family of the victim (which was willing to sacrifice the ear that they got back after the end of the  trial in order to catch the killer of their child), who hasn't be mentioned yet but must have been full of resentment if they thought Kang Woo did it but was covered by his father.

It fits also the idea that Bang Je Soo works only with people full of resentment and anger and with the thematic that victims who didn't get justice shouldn't be trusted because they can use desperate and immoral means to seek revenge.       

I'm not convinced by the family bond between the two men though i don't know exactly why...    

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, msaamia said:

Ok so I haven't seen ep 10 yet and have like 5 mins of ep 9. 

So Masked dude (Kwon Yool) and Kang Woo have the same dad? But different moms? Kang Woo's father is one responsible for the little girl's death? 

okay till now they didn't show or give a direct answer but they show that in the past  when they catch KW dad there were two boys  so it like undirect answer to our fear from the start of the drama they both were blood brothers at the worst case or stepbrother as the batter one and between there so many bonds can be between them  and i am still waiting for sub too , but things that sure for now 

• they both know each other from childhood
  • the two of them were there when the girl was killed or at least when they found her body 
  • it was kw father who was the killer till now if they not hidden another twist that he wasn't 
  • KW is kyosuke  that for sure the killer keep calling him that too

i will write and wait for more updates when i get the sub 

45 minutes ago, meon said:

Hide contents

Chief Na had the same situation with his brother in police... And he said a bit strange things to KW abt their r-ship full of hatred and pain... 

I begin  to think that it was the ONE Dad and many different mothers whose sons all went to the police! :w00t:

you killing me the same father for all the policemen in the drama at least for all the leading men :joy:

but the killer did use na brothers story to send KW a hint as he said to his mother body from that moment when he talked about hints and " Cain and Abel " i was fearing the brothers story is the bond between KW and  killer i am not so happy i was right (finding a  killer he search for so long to find out he the brother who share the same blood he feared all his life to affect him :fearful: !!!

likey we have other choices still, and likey he have people around him now he not alone facing that dark fact   :relieved:

33 minutes ago, msaamia said:

Okay I totally think that Kang Woo and Kwon Yool are related! They have to be! That is how they both are aware of the Japanese girl's murder! 

they have to be now i am sure as i write above it was just  one of the thoughts before but this week ep's has given me enough to make that fact  , maybe daddy coming really next week, maybe he would like to watch his two sons fighting to see who will win- another crazy idea that crosses my mind there the big  plan all the  killers talking about coming soon so are they going to hunt together ????? are they planning on  way to kill so many people at the same time ??? last week coming, big fight on the doors , and i hoping for some answer and a little closure for things i know i am going to have somehow  a open ending i am still hoping it will not be open in every side

edit

16 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Based on the violence and the horror of his crime committed on a very young girl, i would have thought that he would have got at least a life sentence if not death penalty (it's still a legal penalty in Japan). For me, he must be still  in jail.

Considering that Bang Je Soo seemed to have been recruited and payed (that's how and why he got the ear i think: he wanted it badly because the girl had a special hearing ability and was murdered) to find him and keep him around, i think  it could also be the family of the victim (which was willing to sacrifice the ear that they got back after the end of the  trial in order to catch the killer of their child), who hasn't be mentioned yet but must have been full of resentment if they thought Kang Woo did it but was covered by his father.

It fits also the idea that Bang Je Soo works only with people full of resentment and anger and with the thematic that victims who didn't get justice shouldn't be trusted because they can use desperate and immoral means to seek revenge.       

I'm not convinced by the family bond between the two men though i don't know exactly why...    

nice view dear , trust your feeling even if you don't know why it works for me too it has to be for some reason but you just not sure what it is , i will like if they not brother or family even when i was saying that i am sure it is, for kw i wish they are not 

the father maybe has life sentence but there still crazy idea  that he escaped from prison years ago , i will the sub maybe they said he die after being arrested but there also the choices he someone also , a really killer maybe and the father was innocent ?? the father friend like our killer has many friends but for sure he someone who controlling this old game now 

and it bothers me from the flashback they found the girl body but never  found the ears so what was going on from 27 years ago till now 

another thing bothers me the fact that the doctor KJ asked for help was miracle way there in Japanese that times and was part of the team who work in the case as doctor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't know maybe i am just not taking things in easy way and over thinking and the writer just find in an easy way to make KJ find about KW father  and the Japanese girl and think he may be  a killer too :tounge_wink:

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, nona88 said:

you killing me the same father for all the policemen in the drama at least for all the leading men :joy:

It was a joke, of course :) 

But I was intrigued by Na's words when he asked KW to end their painful r-ship. It sounds as if they had more deep and old connection than simply the story of Na's killed brother. 

Although it could be the only that what was said - Na simply was tired to catch KW. 

(But one father for all policemen -  it would be a bomb! :joy:  

SUCH twist would be unexpected for everyone.)

And one thought else - maybe Kwon Yool is related not with KW but Miho's family? 

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, meon said:

It was a joke, of course :) 

But I was intrigued by Na's words when he asked KW to end their painful r-ship. It sounds as if they had more deep and old connection than simply the story of Na's killed brother. 

Although it could be the only that what was said - Na simply was tired to catch KW. 

(But one father for all policemen -  it would be a bomb! :joy:  

SUCH twist would be unexpected for everyone.)

And one thought else - maybe Kwon Yool is related not with KW but Miho's family? 

i get the same feeling about chief na deep  words back then  even called myself crazy trying to connect everyone from that past 

of course, i did  not think that na is their brother but at least i thought he know about his past or from his past they meet but that thought go away when he talked with kj he would say so if he had that card 

but i agree something is missing in chief NA and kw  story , in the start he choice and train him himself to the moment he was hating him  before his brother tell  him that he act violent, forgotten things and taken bills , even his brother didn't want to tell him at first since he knows how much  chiefs na hate him  and taken KW as a crazy , i hope they show us that part when chief NA really start hating and untrusting kw so much before he becomes his brother partner !!!!!!!!!!!!!

about KY i think it possible he was from MIHO family as i said it not just the blood and what sickness you born with what makes it your fate , some people fight even there mental problem and their fate and live their life not killing people and some just choose that, it even possible if he was from MINHO family and was affected in a different way from meeting the killer back then, we still know nothing about him till now , everything is possible 

okay i am off now, see you later my friends 

• Like 3

Nationwide: 6.001%

Seoul: 7.388%

Cr: AGB Nielsen

The rating for last night's episode skyrocketted guys! I think it broke its predecessor's rating in OCN history! :astonished:  The episode was epic, I still can't contained my satisfaction and being excited for season 2 finale next week! :glasses:

• Like 7

Yay, glad to hear of the ratings increase!

It was a great episode that left me wanting more. Can't believe there's only two episodes left. :[

I was getting frustrated at all the fake evidence stacked against Kang Woo. The intense scene between him and Kwon Joo in the stairwell was so good. I felt sorry at his disappointment when he realized she didn't believe him in that moment. Really broke my heart.

Glad that Kwon Joo figured out the truth quickly though and that she's working with KW again. I also think Chief Na is still alive.... But barely. Not sure why Bang Je Soo hasn't killed him yet though. I do hope he is saved and he makes up with KW.

Now poor Jin Seo Yool is going to be in danger. I knew it the moment he asked to go home. Ugh. I wanted him to ask for backup or something! >_<

• Like 9

2 hours ago, lumibear said:

Yay, glad to hear of the ratings increase!

It was a great episode that left me wanting more. Can't believe there's only two episodes left. :[

I was getting frustrated at all the fake evidence stacked against Kang Woo. The intense scene between him and Kwon Joo in the stairwell was so good. I felt sorry at his disappointment when he realized she didn't believe him in that moment. Really broke my heart.

Glad that Kwon Joo figured out the truth quickly though and that she's working with KW again. I also think Chief Na is still alive.... But barely. Not sure why Bang Je Soo hasn't killed him yet though. I do hope he is saved and he makes up with KW.

Now poor Jin Seo Yool is going to be in danger. I knew it the moment he asked to go home. Ugh. I wanted him to ask for backup or something! >_<

How many episode does this drama have? I think it has 16 episodes? Why they cut the episode of this drama? Im waiting romantic scene between KW and Kwon Joo

• Like 3

The script for the last episode...I already feel sad that this drama is ending next weekend.

OCN seems to be really happy about the ratings

This scene was one of my favorites. Whenever these two have a stare down contest like this sparks fly everywhere. The confrontation scenes between KJ and KW are always super intense. The acting is awesome. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I find the latest ep.10 is quite thrilling especially after KJ found out that KW is not the real killer.

ZuFDI8T.jpg

About the preview for next week, i wonder what will happen when she told them to find Agent jin's fingers, perhaps that killer hunting his house and attack him for sake of trespassing his so-called-dark-web lol :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 6

@AlexandraReid He must've cut off agent Jin's fingers :astonished: What the hell, so gruesome. KJ will surely blame herself if anything happens to het team member after she asked him to find out the info.

And yes, dak web is a real thing, the perfect place for scum like the killer.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I can’t help it, the confrontation between KW and KJ is epic! I see hurt in their eyes!

and how come i see, smell and feel Romance! Geez!

I’m just glad to see light about KW. I always believe in him lol although I wont blame KJ for doubting 

• Like 5

The Observer becomes the Observed! At last!

The thrills and spills of Episode 10 must be revisited... Watching it while cooking is not the best especially when I looked away a certain points to hunt down my sauces. :D

Ratings increase is fantastic but hasn't yet hit the dizzy heights of Tunnel. But it's on track... ;)

@nateko  Yeah, the stare down was great. LHN has such haunting eyes and LJU excels at looking forlorn with his. But I don't think we're in any danger of romance in this show. LOL. There's probably not enough time. I'll be happy if they simply direct all their energies towards catching Norman Bates Faux Fabre and his co-conspirators.

I don't like the thought of Agent Jin losing his fingers... Pook kid...  :angry: These people are merciless. 

As much as I was annoyed with Chief Na at various points, I certainly didn't  want him dead. He was led up the garden path and he had reasons to think the way he did. But I don't expect him or KW to ever be best buds but he too has been tormented by the case and needed real closure. I hope he isn't but why is he in a bag? 

Will be back later. Duty calls.

• Like 5

@nateko i dont think she should blame herself, cause if im not mistaken Agent jin willing himself to go back home and access the killer's dark web, without thinking any bad things may harm him later.  :wacko:

And most of you guys expecting to see loveline between those two? why i don't see it coming? cause OCN dramas are rarely to have a loveline lols. 

=======

[Voice 2] Ep 10 Kwon Yul shows his face in front of Lee Ha Na and Lee Jin Wook

voice12.png

Article: Naver 'Voice 2' Lee Ha Na points a gun at Lee Jin Wook, "Surrender yourself." 

1. [+314,-7]
Voice is so good. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Scriptwriter of Voice, get an award. I'm complimenting you!!!!!

2. [+236,-3]
So many things happened today. It's so fun to watch. Lee Jin Wook's face is crazy. 

3. [+181,-4]
There may be people who didn't watch today's ending, but there won't be anyone not watching Voice next week. 

4. [+68,-4]
That's right. I knew that Kang Kwon Joo will believe in Do Kang Woo. 

5. [+77,-14]
Seriously, Lee Ha Na's acting is really good. I was so immersed that I was trembling. 

6. [+51,-4]
The person who gave Lee Jin Wook his meds are in cahoots with Kwon Yul. That is why even when he takes his meds, he still sees hallucinations. Lee Jin Wook is Kwon Yul's half-brother. Looks like his father's personality disorder is inherited by Kwon Yul. 

7. [+46,-1]
Almost cried because of Lee Jin Wook's expressions. ㅠㅠ  His acting is amazing. 

8. [+29,-0]
Lee Jin Wook's acting is
daebak. I was so angry and felt unfair for him, but it's good that it was cleared up. 

9. [+25,-1]
Crazy Lee Jin Wook is so sexy. 

Spoiler

voice10.png

Article: Naver 'Voice 2' Lee Ha Na · Lee Jin Wook vs Kwon Yul, criminal reveals his face 

1. [+1253,-42]
The best drama in history. Really interesting. 

2. [+852,-61] 
Ah, I really like Lee Ha Na's acting style
.... I like her smile too. Her lips become •ㅅ• when she's serious, I like that too.. Her voice is my type.. Unni, please act for a long time... 

3. [+620,-15]
Kwon Yul is the son of Lee Jin Wook's father and his secret
lover.. That is why he inherited his psychopathic traits.. He is using Do Kang Woo who is his half-brother. 

4. [+402,-8]
Humans live by controlling their anger... If everyone expresses it, they will become beasts, and the world will be covered in blood
.. I'm afraid that psychopaths might imitate this drama..!!  

5. [+167,-6]
My heart fluttered for Kwon Joo and Kang Woo. Especially at the scene where Kang Woo smiled at the takeaway meal. 

6. [+152,-3]
I guess Kwon Yul and Lee Jin Wook are brothers, and the perpetrator of the case in Japan was done by their father. Lee Jin Wook witnessed his father murdering someone, and suffers from trauma and causes his blackout. Kwon Yul inherited his father's psychopathic traits. Lee Jin Wook is afraid that he would inherit those traits, which is why he tries so hard. 

7. [+143,-7]
To be honest, after season 1 with Mo Tae Gu as the murderer, it is not possible to not have high expectations for the murderer in season 2
.... I'm seeing actor Kwon Yul in a new light because he allowed us to see a murderer with a different style from Mo Tae Gu.. Those fine and detailed expression changes are so good... 

8. [+137,-8]
Please have team leader Do Kang Woo continue to be in season 3, scriptwriter.
 <-- i agreed with this comment, really hope to see LJW in S3.!!!! :D

9. [+131,-7]
Today's episode was endgame. Lee Jin Wook is crazy. I acknowledge the scriptwriter.

cr

• Like 8

17 hours ago, nateko said:

@AlexandraReid He must've cut off agent Jin's fingers :astonished: What the hell, so gruesome. KJ will surely blame herself if anything happens to het team member after she asked him to find out the info. 

There's possibility he send one of his insect-minion to do it. Gosh! I can't imagine how heart-breaking KJ would be. :bawling:

17 hours ago, nateko said:

And yes, dak web is a real thing, the perfect place for scum like the killer.  

Yeah, all sorts of crime activities you can ever imagine of exist in there. 

17 hours ago, Aya Hong said:

I can’t help it, the confrontation between KW and KJ is epic! I see hurt in their eyes!

and how come i see, smell and feel Romance! Geez!

I’m just glad to see light about KW. I always believe in him lol although I wont blame KJ for doubting 

KJ really want to trust KW, and give him the benefit of doubt, that explains why she still follow him at underground parking to talk. But, she is torn between trusting the circumstantial evidences & the new fact about his history ,and trusting her ears to KW's earnest words.  I still remember that intense stare down contest in Episode 2, and then KJ eye-avoiding KW stare after Det. Park wife's case, and then the underground parking hurtful stare.  Their "eye-language" always fascinating to watch and always put us viewers being hopeful for a little romance between.. hahaha! :lol:

• Like 7

Ohh i don’t expect a loveline actually specially in OCN, I just love how those two interact and how it smell like romance although its not... 

@ellelyana88 i know right? :anguished: the eye language! I just love it

Yehey for the comments, ... i feel good now. 

• Like 5