Quantcast
Prettysup

[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

@Aya Hong No, KW didn't kill BJS 'yet'. He beat him up and shot him in the leg but BJS was still alive when the backup team came. KW cried because 1) he thinks KJ is dead because of the explosion and he couldn't save her + 2) because he remembered whatever the hell happened in his childhood with Miho. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Aya Hong said:

Wait, is BJS on a last breath? Dead?

Did KWD kill Him??

”If you save me, KWJ is dead?”

Did he kill him? Is that the reason of his tears!?

my hubby just watched the ending, now he’s asking me this!

I get why your husband is confused because I ever was too. Yeah, it surprised me that Je Soo coughed out blood while Kang Woo didn't even shoot his stomach (at first I thought he did, but when I rewatched it again, he just shot Je Soo's leg). I still have no idea why Je soo looks dying there 'cause he's supposed to be stronger than Mo Tae Goo enduring 5 shots from Moo Jin Hyuk. Meanwhile, Kang Woo's wounds are severe too (my eyes didn't catch how many Je Soo stabbed him). If there anything I'd complain, I'm disappointed why Je Soo is easily defeated hahaha.

Now I'm questioning your husband why he even thought Kang Woo's tears are for Je Soo. Seriously! [laughs]

• Like 4

Hahaha no, no, not to BJS. Sorry for confusion

after watching, he asked me, did KWD kill BJS? Because he’s vomiting lots of blood,  and the faces of the other detectives are like seeing a dying man,  like , on the last breath.

There something happened in between.

Did KWD cry because he tried hes best not to be like BJS but still he killed him to save KWJ? And remember everything from the past? What really his past?

Since both of us believe about the “time space “ on this series,  my heart telling me more that KWJ is alive... lol and my hubby said, of course shes alive..

season 3!!! Tsk!!! Can’t believe for this mountain hangger!

• Like 2

Voice 2 is driving me crazy with a major cliffhanger. I seriously am anxious for news that LHN is recast in Voice 3. For me, if there's no LHN, there's not Voice series. I'm also lowkey shipping her character with DKW. Although, I don't want a full bloom romance because it will ruin the entire show. Anyway, I'm in the process of making quote edits from the show. I don't have as many, but I made a few on our facebook page. I'll post it here every once in a while so as not to spam the thread. 

Oh, I also made a desktop calendar. hope you like it. there's space on the top for your icons. 39289401_2425067840853302_53523352572636

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Hi everyone!

A fellow forumer in LHN's thread shared the news that the actors and staffs of Voice 2 will be going to Da Nang, Vietnam for reward vacation. The exclusive report was on this site here. The news was posted on LHN's DC gallery and by the following Instagramer:

They will be going on October 9th and stay there for 3 nights 5 days .

Ahhh~~~ I am jealous of Vietnamese fans :bawling:

Any Vietnamese fellow forumer here, don't forget to share the pics if you happen to meet them~~ :w00t:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone!

I know the thread has been quiet because everyone is moving on to other drama thread while waiting news for Voice 3. BUT, forgive me for disrupting this silence, because I feel that I need to share this Daebak parody video with all of you guys! Hahahaha! It's a parody video combining several police-themed drama with strong female lead such as Voice 1, Signal, Children of a Lesser God, Mrs. Cop and Live. Enjoy~~~! :D

Bear in mind, this video does not have subtitle. But, it is such a Daebak parody. I would definitely watch it if any of the station produce it. Hahahahahha~!

Video's caption translation:

"Police drama parody [God's Signal] Lee Hana, Kim Ok Bin, Kim Hye Soo, Kim Hee Ae, Kim Jeong Eun, Lee Hye Young, Bae Jeong Ok, Jeong Yoo Mi."

• Like 4

Incheon&Da Nang (Vietnam) International Airports.

Good vacations to Voice2 cast :D

91526811abc0.jpg

2018100919472344887_1.jpg

de066886a4d5.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/6/2018 at 11:33 PM, ellelyana88 said:

Hello everyone!

I know the thread has been quiet because everyone is moving on to other drama thread while waiting news for Voice 3. BUT, forgive me for disrupting this silence, because I feel that I need to share this Daebak parody video with all of you guys! Hahahaha! It's a parody video combining several police-themed drama with strong female lead such as Voice 1, Signal, Children of a Lesser God, Mrs. Cop and Live. Enjoy~~~! :D

Bear in mind, this video does not have subtitle. But, it is such a Daebak parody. I would definitely watch it if any of the station produce it. Hahahahahha~!

Video's caption translation:

"Police drama parody [God's Signal] Lee Hana, Kim Ok Bin, Kim Hye Soo, Kim Hee Ae, Kim Jeong Eun, Lee Hye Young, Bae Jeong Ok, Jeong Yoo Mi."

Is that parody? I know I can't understand anything without subtitle, but I watched it and it doesn't sound like parody, nice crossover tho'. I see that youtuber likes to make crossover drama although I only notice some Kim Jae Wook and Lee Hana MVs in the profile (Idk other dramas hahaha). But I admit, the idea is very cool.

Btw, I'm in process of creating an MV too. A VOICE MV, mixed of both seasons, telling about Heroes vs Villains. Sorry, no Kwonjoo here because it's more a tribute of both from me since I still hear some comparing Jang Hyuk/Mad Dog or Kim Jae Wook/Tae Gu better than the new replacing actors/characters. Right now, I've just rendered 50% completed 'cause I don't have much free time to make a video like that and only could render 40 seconds in 2 hours. And that's after I watched almost all eps of VOICE1 and 2 in fast forward pace to pick the best scene.

I'll upload it on youtube in HD once I finish. But you can see the half duration here: http://rockmywings.tumblr.com/post/178854530202/

• Like 1

This is a Music Video I made, finally I finish it. Comment is appreciated!

I combined both Season 1 and 2, telling about Jinhyuk vs Taegu + Kangwoo vs Jesoo.

Sorry, no story about Kang Center here. 

Background Music:

노바독스 (NOVADOX) feat. Chailhun - Monster

mixed with VOICE Main Theme - I Can Hear You

@Aya Hong Show this to your husband too, he must like it! [smiles] 

• Like 3

Ocn is hosting an event/ talk show about Voice 2  on October 28th. 

Will participate LHN, Kwon Yul and the writer Ma Jin Won.

If anyone else can translate more precisely? Maybe @ellelyana88? 

I've been absent from this thread lately because i don't want to weigh on people who still have hope that she will return.

I believe that Kwon Joo is dead as much as Je Soo and that OCN is inviting LHN and Kwon Yul to keep the fans entertained enough to continue to watch without those two actors. It's for me a way to say that they're not forgotten, even though the story "must"  move on without them.

LHN has been on Running Man (by the way she was leading a team called team Voice) and she said that she feels grateful for playing Kwon Joo. It was the same kind of message on her insta few weeks ago before the finale. At that time, I started to freak out about the possible death of her character before calming. But in  the end it was confirmed that the clues collected here and here in this forum by the fans, since august, were telling the truth: her character was in danger to be killed/was killed.

I won't ignore my intuition again: she's not promoting Voice3 as she should do if she was a part of it, the drama had a change of name: the word Voice seems more for continuity since few characters are coming back and to remind us that everything is happening in the same universe.

However, i don't take it at something negative at this point. Voice2 has been very weak imo, so i'd rather see LHN starting a new project, than getting stuck in a drama which has nothing to offer to her anymore.  

I hope Voice3  will be fun for those who still have  an interest for the drama!;)

• Like 1

@titania1000  I've provided the explanation about the event in LHN's thread already :thumbsup::smile:

Oh, btw, just for general info Voice actually had had the colon title (in Korean, can be found on the poster) since Voice season 1. The media and subbers did not use it extensively for promotion, they just use it for in the early announcement.

Season 1 - Voice: The story (or literal translation is voice/sound) that should not be missed

Season 2 - Voice 2: The era of hate

Season 3 - Voice 3: The city of accomplices

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

@titania1000  I've provided the explanation about the event in LHN's thread already :thumbsup::smile:

Oh, btw, just for general info Voice actually had had the colon title (in Korean, can be found on the poster) since Voice season 1. The media and subbers did not use it extensively for promotion, they just use it for in the early announcement.

Season 1 - Voice: The story that should not be missed

Thank you! I saw it!   

I didn't know for the title: indeed i've never seen anyone using the long title. It seemed new, and a way for the writer to mark a change of concept.    

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Season 1 - Voice: The story (or literal translation is voice/sound) that should not be missed

OCN translate it on their first season's english trailer/promo as "A Voice You Should not Miss". I cut the scene on my fanmade video above. But at that time, I had no idea it's a colon title [laughs]. But it does make sense because I can feel how fit the colon title explained in S1-S2's every prolog. Well, the colon theme makes it sound like a trilogy but I hope they produce more and more seasons of VOICE like God's Quiz.

13 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I believe that Kwon Joo is dead as much as Je Soo and that OCN is inviting LHN and Kwon Yul to keep the fans entertained enough to continue to watch without those two actors. It's for me a way to say that they're not forgotten, evn though the story "must"  move on without them.

Is that because Lee Hana and Kwon Yul are from the same agency who also keep promoting them in VOICE S2? Bang Jesoo isn't dead like Mo Taegoo. He isn't as insane as Mo Taegoo whose his psychopathic disorder had been diagnosed since child only to end up being killed in the mental hospital, he is evil by the hatred for the society who has made him and his mother suffer. He could come back to the story (escaping the prison for example) if the writer wanted it (and also if the actor agreed to reprise the role).

BTW,  a bit of Out Of Topic. OCN aired some crime dramas from US such NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles. It's probably a trend to end this year's series season with cliffhanger [laughs]. I follow some series such as NCIS S16 final eps is ended with the Director/Chief being abducted, Criminal Minds S15 final eps is ended with the hacking specialty member being a hostage, NCIS: New Orleans S4 final eps is ended with the LEAD MALE/TEAM LEADER getting shot after clearing his name from being framed and we don't know if he survived as bad as what happened with our beloved heroine in VOICE S2 final eps (because the hell NCIS: New Orleans would be without him?). 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jouleoppa said:

Is that because Lee Hana and Kwon Yul are from the same agency who also keep promoting them in VOICE S2?

That's what i thought too at first but @ellelyana88 added more informations (in LHN thread):

Owh, this is a Special Talk program within the Thriller House event organized by OCN for Halloween (it's not a joint-organized with Saram Ent, I think both LHN and KY are available to attend at the date, that's why they appear together). OCN has been promoting their Thriller House since September and released the activities / programs for the 2-day event (Oct 27-28th) one by one in their Instagram. Some of the activities available in the Thriller House they have released were such as crime scene investigation room, some ghost rooms (if I remember it right), some DJing, and some talk shows. This event sells tickets for entry, so I am not sure if they will broadcast the Special Talk program. Even if they will, it might be after quite awhile. The early bird ticketing was sold already from October 1st to October 7th. 

It would be nice if OCN announce later that the Special Talk can be live stream from an app they might collaborate with *feeling hopeful* 

So it's a 100% OCN event. But maybe Saram Ent helped to make its stars available that day in order for them to still benefit from the popularity of the drama that they helped to build.

Bang Jesoo isn't dead like Mo Taegoo.

For me, the last scene left no doubt that he was dead. Did i get it wrong? :blink:

I thought he might even poisoned himself to not be caught alive and not endure the humiliation to be judged by "ants" who he considered to be beneath him.  It was because it didn't seem Kang Woo was in capacity to really hurt him based on their respective fighting skills, and based on how the fight was played (he lost blood). 

He isn't as insane as Mo Taegoo whose his psychopathic disorder had been diagnosed since child only to end up being killed in the mental hospital, he is evil by the hatred for the society who has made him and his mother suffer. He could come back to the story (escaping the prison for example) if the writer wanted it (and also if the actor agreed to reprise the role).

IMO he's at least as insane as Mo Tae Gu: suffering from hallucinations, a God complex, a complete absence of empathy or basic morality.  I felt like he was even worse because he wanted to enlist people in his madness and rule them all! That's a higher level in evil.

BTW,  a bit of Out Of Topic. OCN aired some crime dramas from US such NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles. It's probably a trend to end this year's series season with cliffhanger [laughs]. I follow some series such as NCIS S16 final eps is ended with the Director/Chief being abducted, Criminal Minds S15 final eps is ended with the hacking specialty member being a hostage, NCIS: New Orleans S4 final eps is ended with the LEAD MALE/TEAM LEADER getting shot after clearing his name from being framed and we don't know if he survived as bad as what happened with our beloved heroine in VOICE S2 final eps (because the hell NCIS: New Orleans would be without him?).

There's indeed a (serious?) possibility that the writer is playing us and that LHN is just keeping quiet to not spoil anything. 

But even if they go for a franchise like they did for God Quiz or the american shows that you mentioned, usually K-drama prefer to change their cast. It's rare for an actor to come back twice for the same role. I've never seen anyone doing 3 seasons before (except for Let's Eat but the story kind of reset itself each time) . 

Also Kwon Joo 's arc seemed to have reached its limit: the character has still a lot of potential abut the writer didn't have any real idea about how to develop her further. The balance between her strentgh and  weaknesses has been broken, and in the end she seemed too fragile with her good intentions to really fight on the same ground as those dark characters (including Kang Woo).            

But it's not clear: so all scenarios are possible. 

It's just that i picked the one which made the more sense for me. 

• Like 1

I scroll my Twitter just now and saw someone posted the following interview cut. I provide the rough translation below each post:

Dp8ZQSBVsAAx5Mz.jpg

Rough translation:

Q: After <Voice>, what kind of work piece do you want to do?

LHN: First, I want to finish season 3 well, and then I want to show everyone various type of characters.  It's not late, but I still want to try romantic comedy again.

***So, she will be in Voice 3 then! :w00t:

Dp8Z2Q-U0AEDqOL.jpg

Rough translation:

Q: Now, the materials for production of the upcoming <Voice Season 3> series' finale (????) is going on.  It is going to be broadcast next year, right? So, the filming would be started right after coming back from Da Nang isn't it? 

LHN: Yes. I heard that the broadcast would be somewhere around January or February.

Q:  Hmmm... so, this means Inspector Kang Kwon Joo definitely didn't die in season 2 finale's bomb explosion. 

LHN: Hahaha...!

Pics credit to: @forevahere21

P/s: I think this interview cuts are from the print version of LHN's pictorial interview for November issue in Allure Korea Magazine (but, I am not sure either since the uploader did not mention the source). All pics is credited to the uploader. 

So guyyyyyssssss!!! See you in Season 3 threeaadddd!! *Happy Dance*

• Like 2

Thriller House (OCN Halloween event) 29 October 2018

1d1199581435.jpg

9b35861e4fd9.jpg

f5b6fc5e2736.jpg

Spoiler

b9beac3db11c.jpg

af0537ed8341.jpg

89523618b8e4.jpg

0ac0bc68718a.jpg

8891a5e590fa.jpg

5585726eede5.jpg

9c76a8161ab6.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 3

Is there any translation, script, or subtitle for the talk show already?

I'm dying to know what they're talking haha.

Glad, at least some have seemed to be asked to Lee Hana in Allure Magazine.

8 hours ago, jouleoppa said:

Is there any translation, script, or subtitle for the talk show already?

I'm dying to know what they're talking haha.

Glad, at least some have seemed to be asked to Lee Hana in Allure Magazine.

No, not yet. Haven't found anyone post the video with subtitle. Most of the videos are cuts here and there. The longest I found is this 18-minute long video here. (Can't embed it because the person might've restricted the video from being embedded). 

• Like 3

google translate lollaugh.png  : #ocn Everyone who came to the thriller house was very grateful and nice ^ ^ I have been watching the drama since the end of the drama. I will not forget And today, I think it was better to put fans of all, not individual fans, in one place smile.png Wait for Voice Season 3 ..! Because of the vote, you might have had a lot of people who did not come because of the circumstances, but I'll see you next time !! And from one small piece to a great composition. Ocn who made this place is the best! Thanks ❤ 

# Nice to meet you