Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Cinderella’s Chef 萌妻食神

On 5/11/2018 at 11:53 PM, seawaterwitch said:

OMG.....Game of Thrones style happened. No!!!! TT.TT I hate when characters died. I love all of characters in Cinderella Chef. Writers team so cruel :bawling: is it because they want to start story arc 2 and the wipe out people in story arch 1 TT.TT

Yes, everybody was wiped out. Why do they have to do this? 

I like this drama. Its interesting, but the English subtitles from episode 19 are not available. I've been wondering when they will be updated, because, i have been waiting for a long time for them. I mean there should be a reason why the translator stopped midway.

On 5/1/2018 at 12:21 PM, thunderman1 said:

It is actually not that bad.. though I feel there might be a season 2 at this rate. The drama has so much comedy and cheesy romance. :D

i did finish this series....just we got the bad ending where the OTP living at 2 separate times lines :( 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2018 at 2:28 AM, angelangie said:

i did finish this series....just we got the bad ending where the OTP living at 2 separate times lines :( 

I finished half and gave up. cringeworthy, funny at times, but it didn't go anywhere for me. ;p

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, thunderman1 said:

I finished half and gave up. cringeworthy, funny at times, but it didn't go anywhere for me. ;p

oh well i finish it out.....though i hate the ending :/ 

• Like 1