Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, howa said:

Wait, was she sent to the men prison?. I thought men and women on the globe have different prisons and not even close to each other?

 

:joy: that was my first thought when I watched that scene lol. The writer gave up trying :D

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, howa said:

Wait, was she sent to the men prison?. I thought men and women on the globe have different prisons and not even close to each other?

 

I believe they do have prison facilities with men and women, but they are segregated inside the complex...

  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know many people here have left this forum. Maybe I am a bit late. I just want to say thank you, thank you and thank you to all of you for making this forum become sooooooooooo much fun and hot :D The first daily drama forum page that reached 280+ pages. Congratulations!! I am satisfied with the ending. We get to see what we want from JH to get revenge on SH and JE, SH turning herself to the police station, JExDG get divorce, HG's mom to like HN before she finds out HN is JH's daughter, another deep kiss from HN♥HG. THE ONLY THING I DISAPPOINTED OF IS IT TOOK TOO MANY EPISODES FOR HN♥HG GET BACK AGAIN AFTER THEIR BREAK UP, SO THEIR SWEET MOMENTS ONLY STARTED AGAIN AROUND 5-6 EPS BEFORE THE FINAL.....

 

Now, officially I stop awhile from spazzing any dramas as I am very very very selective of it. Sunny Again Tomorrow is the second drama after My Golden Life on 2018 that I watched from beginning till the end without skipping any scenes.

 

Last but not least, THANK YOU FOR ANYBODY HERE WHOM HAVE NOTICED THAT THE MAIN COUPLE, JIN JU HYUNG (HG) ♥ SEOL IN A (HN) ARE LOOK ALIKE. The weeding picture is the prove.Someone mentioned about this at page 30/40 something if I am not mistaken. At first, I want to write about that as I didn't see anybody mentioned about that, but I am worried if I am the only one that have that thought. Luckily, that person mentioned about it first. So, I just want to say the director made a really good job by choosing them as the lead couple and although they meet for the first time through this drama without realizing they were from same high school, their chemistry are really really really over the top. They indeed like a real couple. I know it will be really hard for me to let go of this couple, but I just want to treasure their moments in SAT as my sweet memory later :)

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... the drama is finally over. I honestly can't believe I actually managed to watch all 121 episodes of it. I felt as though this one was particularly frustrating with JE and her mom, but the main characters finally were happy at the end. The only thing was that towards the beginning of the drama the writers were hinting at a couple between Hanui's sister and Jieun's brother (with her tutoring him and everything) and I was kinda disappointed that we never checked back in with them again, considering how much we had to watch SH the witch :joy: But overall, I thought this drama was good. Looking forward to the next daily series on monday!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, meoooooowwww said:

Last but not least, THANK YOU FOR ANYBODY HERE WHOM HAVE NOTICED THAT THE MAIN COUPLE, JIN JU HYUNG (HG) ♥ SEOL IN A (HN) ARE LOOK ALIKE. Someone mentioned about this at page 30/40 something if I am not mistaken. At first, I want to write about that as I didn't see anybody mentioned about that, but I am worried if I am the only one that have that thought. Luckily, that person mentioned about it first. So, I just want to say the director made a really good job by choosing them as the lead couple and although they meet for the first time through this drama without realizing they were from same high school, their chemistry are really really really over the top. They indeed like a real couple.

 

I agree! I think they really do look good together (especially at the end they looked so happy). I like Seol In A in everything though, I also thought she looked really good with Jisoo when she played his girlfriend in Strong Woman DBS as well. She's just a really good actress, and I'll miss this couple!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ending is really very sweet.

Well wrapped up.

I have also forgiven the bad guys. As long as you feel remorseful, I will forgive and eventually will forget.

 

I love how they portrayed a day in the life of twins especially for working parents.

It's never easy.

They may look lovely outside the house but inside is a war field:lol:

 

HG mum ended well and what I had wanted that she and her husband address was handled in this last episode with action from the husband.

He works yet have time for his grandkids.

 

DG and JE will eventually get back again but this time on a clean slate. The spark and love is still there.

 

HN and HG marriage/proposal was rushed but anyway, let's accept that as this is about the whole family. Actually, there are more than one or two leads in family drama. 

 

At least HN would have shown pregnancy sign as a surprised birthday gift for halmoni. 

Writer, just few lines and actions.

 

Hopefully again, will meet them in other dramas.

 

And in the end, everybody smiled at the camera:lol:

Thank u guys:kiss_wink:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, infinitemsinspirit said:

 

I agree! I think they really do look good together (especially at the end they looked so happy). I like Seol In A in everything though, I also thought she looked really good with Jisoo when she played his girlfriend in Strong Woman DBS as well. She's just a really good actress, and I'll miss this couple!

In A is a good actress and her acting has improved day by day. The first time I watched her at Strong Woman..... and as JiSoo's partner, I wonder who is she... She is really beautiful. They also look good together, but I cannot feel the chemistry as much as I can feel from her and Ju Hyung. I believe she will select a romance fantasy drama for her upcoming project later as she really want to do that. I also believe she can look good together with her new partner. But, it just me, my heart knows if I will like and feel the chemistry or not. Anyway, I am big fan of SIA and glad to know you :)

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still BAFFLED as to who really takes care of the twins while their parents (Hana & Leo) and grandparents (HG's parents) are at work???B)B)B)

 

@meoooooowwww it was also mentioned in many other sites that JJH & SIA have lookalike features. I'm also one who mentioned here altho I joined this thread late.:lol:

 

I cant STAND totally ridiculous and unrealistic dramas like SWDBS even though I love the actor PHS. I HATE all those dramas with unrealistic super sassy female leads. I love them feminine like HN here. So I'm going to rewatch SIA in School 2017 (my favourite drama of 2017) and Law of The Jungle.:wub:

 

By the way SIA won an award from MBC 2017 year end variety show. Which show was it?:tongue:

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where has everybody move on? I have move on to 'My only one'. Looks good so far until ep 25. Since it's a KBS drama, I think the drama would be similar to SAT. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, sivaneson said:

Where has everybody move on? I have move on to 'My only one'. Looks good so far until ep 25. Since it's a KBS drama, I think the drama would be similar to SAT. 

Some of them to Terius Behind Me, Love until The End and ........ Lol. I don't know about others. As for me, I stop join any discussion for any K-dramas that been airing now. I will join again if I really found a drama that could make me hooked when watching it like My Golden Life and Sunny Again Tomorrow.

 

@joke lanfoo In A won Best Newcomer for 2017 MBC Entertainment Awards. Anyway, let's hope for Ju Hyung (HG) and In A (HN) and I want Ji Soo Won (SH) too to get an award on KBS Drama Award which will be held on 31/12/2018.

 

If anybody here is a fan of Seol In A, please follow IG @ my_____f , @ dilymymoney for more update about her. If anybody here is a fan of Jin Ju Hyung, please follow @ official_pearls , @ whitepearls_id , @ blackpearls.sg .

 

 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sivaneson yes, me too, I have been following "My only one" from the start :) 

 

@meoooooowwww My Golden Life starring Park Si-Hoo, right? did he do a good job there? I watched only one episode. But he doesn't appear all the time as I wished. I was attracted more to his drama "Local Hero" aka "Neighborhood Hero", it seems more interesting 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sivaneson said:

Where has everybody move on? I have move on to 'My only one'. Looks good so far until ep 25. Since it's a KBS drama, I think the drama would be similar to SAT. 

I'm going the watch the next daily drama on Monday, also if you go on kseries.net there are a lot of new drama uploaded there, you will find something you like if you look through them :) I am watching a bunch of things off of there

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, monalisa said:

What happened to Yura's hairdresser mom?

 

She had to have other charges on her for something else she should have been out if it was just for fraud..

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sivaneson said:

Where has everybody move on? I have move on to 'My only one'. Looks good so far until ep 25. Since it's a KBS drama, I think the drama would be similar to SAT. 

 

I am watching the daily Love to the End, but at Ep 65, I am still not sure if I am hooked on it.    I will be on the next drama in this slot, It's My Life.  The description and teasers look good.

 

I am not into any of the 2-days/week dramas right now.  Not too much of a fan of the female lead actresses in most of them, though many of the male leads are good.  I may check out "Feel Good to Die" if I have time though.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jayakris said:

 

I am watching the daily Love to the End, but at Ep 65, I am still not sure if I am hooked on it.    I will be on the next drama in this slot, It's My Life.  The description and teasers look good.

 

I am not into any of the 2-days/week dramas right now.  Not too much of a fan of the female lead actresses in most of them, though many of the male leads are good.  I may check out "Feel Good to Die" if I have time though.

Kbs dramas on that time slot goes always go to the extreme in portraying the villains, what SAT did which is surprising for dramas on this time slot cos they are usually light(the reason I watch them)

I don't like seeing very wicked villains that will be forgiven after tormenting the good guys all through the drama at the end.

Also how good the acting is and the chemistry etc will determine if I will watch, not forgeting that the male leads should be smoking hot so I can endure if the drama goes south:lol::D

 

Haven't watched any long drama from other networks and it's not God as I may be missing a lot.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@sivaneson yes, me too, I have been following "My only one" from the start :) 

 

@meoooooowwww My Golden Life starring Park Si-Hoo, right? did he do a good job there? I watched only one episode. But he doesn't appear all the time as I wished. I was attracted more to his drama "Local Hero" aka "Neighborhood Hero", it seems more interesting 

 

Following "My only one" . Hate Daya, her mother, motherinlaw and Doran's mother too.  Obnoxious ladies.

 

I watched "My Golden Life" and loved PSH acting.  My first time - it was really good.  So, I went and watched Prosecutor princess too.  

 

Also watching "Secret and Lies" -  It is too much for me and might drop it.  I hate ignorant females.

and "Love to the end" -  might continue this.  (but I am actually planning to hibernate since monday and catch up on other things.).Will still continue to watch the weekend ones and "The third Charm" . -  Really love the male lead.  His acting is superb.  I think he is a great actor too.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

 

Following "My only one" . Hate Daya, her mother, motherinlaw and Doran's mother too.  Obnoxious ladies.

 

I watched "My Golden Life" and loved PSH acting.  My first time - it was really good.  So, I went and watched Prosecutor princess too.  

 

Also watching "Secret and Lies" -  It is too much for me and might drop it.  I hate ignorant females.

and "Love to the end" -  might continue this.  (but I am actually planning to hibernate since monday and catch up on other things.).Will still continue to watch the weekend ones and "The third Charm" . -  Really love the male lead.  His acting is superb.  I think he is a great actor too.  

Yes Seo kang Joon. I watched him in "Are you human too". It is the best drama I have ever seen.

 

Try Neigborhood Hero by Park si hoo

I like it. I saw only one episode but will search for English subs

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...