Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

13 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

That evil mum-daughter duo would do anything right now to harm HN knowing that JH knows about her. Probably SH out of desperation took action without consulting JE. :dissapointed_relieved:

I think JH wants HN to start her own store so she gave her that building maybe as a silent partner.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Just now, howa said:

Or maybe she is faking it to say she lost the baby and she might blame it on someone and stress.

Wouldn't put it past her, and by blaming someone it MAYBE HN, eh? 

@dramaninja I've been wondering how SH is handling the stress. Her blood pressure would have soared to dangerous levels with all the shrieking she's been doing! :D And yeah, JH is gonna be LIVID!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Watch JH in Brave Family where she is called the Empress Dowager.

In this drama and with all the things they've been doing to HN, she will show her Empress Dowager attitude! LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I've a feeling, JH lets HN use that building to be used as her Hanui Apparel's office as she's sharing DG's office.

So JH must have given that as an excuse not to allow SH to sell it.:P

I may be right because HG congratulated HN about having her own office and was about tell Kim and Leo when she kicked his legs.:lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

21 hours ago, joke lanfoo said:

@sava2sava I nearly died laughing when I read that you haven't watched enough Kdramas.:D

To me, you're the QUEEN of kdramas as well as QUEEN of POSTING on Soompi because I've seen your name  practically in almost all the drama threads I've watched and those I didn't since I came on board Soompi like 8 years ago although I dont post much. You were under another name then. I know you're using a new account.:blush:

(I'm using another account.)

I just love to read your witty RANTING about SH & JE right now like what you always do to those villians on daily and weekends dramas.:P

@joke lanfoo   Yes I was under a different avitar, I been watching Kdrama for so long I have even forgot when I started I know it's been over 18yrs now.. I started watching from Tv novels that Kbs normally shows..

How dumb can SH be she goes baring gifts asking JH about that building..  I think JH let HN use it.. Thi probably the reson SH slaps her..   

• Like 6

Someone should advise evil witch SH, "Dont ever count your chickens before they're hatched!":tounge_xd:

She looked so UGLY with full of hatred when she slapped HN, I wont be surprised she'd do something really nasty to her as she's probably BANKRUPT by now and is really DESPERATE!:naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Translation of the preview.

DG: For the celebration of the publication of CEO Yoon Jin Hee’s autobiography, thank you very much for everyone gathering here.
JH: Mom, I gave you a sedative earlier, didn’t I?
HG: If you’re going to grow the business into a world-renown brand…
HN: Oh, it’s still so small.
HG: What are you talking about? It’s at least this big.
DG: Please get a doctor for us!
JE: Do Gyung-sshi, I have something to tell you. I…

The audio wasn't that clear, so I may end up revising the conversation between HN and HG a bit when I hear a version with better audio.

And, it looks as if JE is going to be forced to confess to DG about her fake pregnancy, unless she's going to claim to have "lost" the baby without him knowing somehow.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Translation of the preview.

Thank you! I was just about to beg you to translate it! :lol:

• Like 6

I think I understand that JH want to build and blow up a volcano and want to stay quiet right now, but hasn't this become too much for you guys.  I watched today's episode and went "Ah, have to wait for another day?"  No reveal, but just working behind the screen.  I would want HN to know about her mother first so that JH can protect both herself and HN.  SH and JE have gotten into a panic state of mind for the last couple of episodes and we want to prevent HN from suffering their wrath.  Hurry up JH!!  I am getting tired.  How tired should JJH and SIN must be waiting for this to happen in the last episode.  It is no fun to see SH and JE vomitrocious faces.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

57 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

I've a feeling, JH lets HN use that building to be used as her Hanui Apparel's office as she's sharing DG's office.

So JH must have given that as an excuse not to allow SH to sell it.:P

I may be right because HG congratulated HN about having her own office and was about tell Kim and Leo when she kicked his legs.:lol:

Actually, JH plotted a little scheme to frustrate SH some more.

In the first conversation between JH and SH, SH asks JH whether the paperwork hasn't gone through in gifting the building to JE. JH responds that she's considering whether she shouldn't just sell it and give the cash to JE instead. SH asks how much JH would want to sell the building for. JH says that she couldn't consider selling it for less than $3 million (me: I'm just stating in approximate US$ equivalent). However, since property prices were depressed right now, JH wasn't confident that she could get much more than $2 million, so she was looking into getting a loan against the building instead and then investing the money. The return on the investment could be a nice profit for them all later. JH expected to hear back on getting a loan sometime next week. SH asks if whether a buyer came along wanting to buy for $3 million, would JH just sell it. JH says yes, she would. SH says that she's confident she can find her a buyer.

The only offer that SH has, however, is for $2.3 million, but SH agrees to sell it if they'll raise the offer to $2.5 million, and then SH intends to "make up" the shortfall. SH's plan is that since the money will go to JE anyway that JH won't need to know, I guess, though SH was stressing a bit that she might have to raise the extra $500k.

Right as they were about to sign the contracts, the real estate agent gets a phone call from a buyer who offers $3 million if they can wait four days for him to return from a business trip. SH wonders if she should sell to the buyer on hand, but gets greedy, and agrees to wait for the other buyer.

The other buyer turns out to be JE's private investigator. Before he signs the contract, he asks them to show him that there are no debentures against the building. The real estate agent goes to get a fresh report, and finds out that there is a bank claim on the building now. It's JH having taken out a loan with the building as collateral.

SH goes to JH asking her about the loan which wasn't supposed to happen till the following week, asking her to cancel the loan since she has a buyer on hand, but JH just says that she had thought it would take longer, but it happened sooner, so JH has already secured the loan and made the investment. The investment is in HN Apparel. :D

HN comes in then to see JH, but SH asks to see HN outside where she accuses HN of stealing JE's money. SH is referring to the investment from the loan on the building, though HN doesn't know what that's about. SH tells HN to refuse to take the investment, but HN insists on getting the investment and repaying back the investment through hard work. So, SH slaps HN, and it's witnessed by JH.

Also, HG was congratulating HN on getting JH's investment earlier when they had met. However, JH had asked HN to keep it on the down low while the terms were being worked out which HN agreed to, but asked if she could tell HG since they had no secrets between them. JH agrees, so HN promises that she'll make sure that HG doesn't tell anyone either. Later on, HG was teasing HN that he didn't think that he could keep the pending investment a secret which is why HN kicks him. :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 9

6 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I think I understand that JH want to build and blow up a volcano and want to stay quiet right now, but hasn't this become too much for you guys.  I watched today's episode and went "Ah, have to wait for another day?"  No reveal, but just working behind the screen.  I would want HN to know about her mother first so that JH can protect both herself and HN.  SH and JE have gotten into a panic state of mind for the last couple of episodes and we want to prevent HN from suffering their wrath.  Hurry up JH!!  I am getting tired.  How tired should JJH and SIN must be waiting for this to happen in the last episode.  It is no fun to see SH and JE vomitrocious faces.  

JH looks so surprised when SH slapped HN and that's not a good sign. It means that she still underestimate how far SH & JE can go in their crimes. She seems to have forgotten that EA almost got killed by her evil sister. So unfortunately, it doesn't seem like she'd take precautions to protect clueless HN. The writer should start wrapping up this mess already and stop adding new crazy plots.  

• Like 9

@stroppyseThank you so much for the translations.

"JH: Mom, I gave you a sedative earlier, didn’t I?"

This sentence from the preview makes me think JH will reveal it all at that dinner cause in kdramas they usually say something really shocking after they give their parents "calming" drugs. And then JE will "collapse" either out of shock or for a diversion.

I am still sad we might not get a wedding scene but on the other hand those pics not being from the wedding means that SH/JE might not get forgiven (like they would have to be if HN had invited them to her wedding).

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Translation of HG-HN scene.

HG: Congratulations, Kang Ha Nui-sshi.
HN: Thank you.
HG: If she can see the potential in Kang Ha Nui-sshi, there is a reason why CEO Yoon Jin Hee is such a successful person.
HN: Stop going on like that. I’m dizzy enough as it is.
HG: However, aren’t your work colleagues congratulating you?
HN: I haven’t told them yet.
HG: So, you’re only especially telling me?
HN: However, you can’t tell anyone else for the time being! Understand?
HG: I’m not confident I can do that.
HN: Han Gyul-sshi.
Pres Kim: Oh CEO Kang!
HN: Oh, President! (to HG) You absolutely can’t say anything about it.
HG: I said that I’m not confident.
Pres Kim: If it’s going to interrupt your date, should we sit elsewhere?
HN: Oh, would you mind doing that?
Leo: Oh, CEO Kang, that’s so mean.
HN: I’m joking. Just joking. Have a seat now.
HG: Today, I’ll be treating.

HG: Today, I’ll be treating. (me: He doesn't say it twice, it's just a duplicate of the end of the previous clip. )
Leo: What kind of day is today? (meaning is it an occasion of some sorts)
HG: It’s a very special day.
HN: (kicking HG) Han Gyul-sshi
Kim: What day is it?
HG: It’s the 234th day since Ha Nui-sshi and I started dating.
Kim: Wow! You mean you have been counting the days?
HG: Of course.
Kim: There are a lot of reasons why you should be loved, Lee MD-nim! Acknowledged. Acknowledged.
Kim: (to waitress) Over here! Please give us some beer!
Kim: (to HN) You must be so happy. (meaning she must be pleased with such an attentive boyfriend. LOL)

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Kim: (to HN) You must be so happy. (meaning she must be pleased with such an attentive boyfriend. LOL)

Nowdays, HN and HG (supposed boyfriend) have become the comedic relief instead of two lovers out dating. When these writers add in a break for the couples and bring them back together, the couples act more like friends after.  The love vibe I felt for HN and HG is gone.  Is it just me.  I felt the same way in love is drop by drop.  On again, Off again romance does not do it for me.  I would rather have couples stick together after they come together instead.    But still, I would rather see them and especially love HG smile with his dimples, than SH chipmunk angry face.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

Knowiing that her "time is up", JE will conveniently have a "fake miscarriage" and eunuch DG will believe her.

Her reason must be due to stress because she has lost her rightful money from JH as her evil mum claimed was stolen by HN! 

So HN is to be blamed for her miscarriage?:rage:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

41 minutes ago, mimi said:

JH looks so surprised when SH slapped HN and that's not a good sign. It means that she still underestimate how far SH & JE can go in their crimes. She seems to have forgotten that EA almost got killed by her evil sister. So unfortunately, it doesn't seem like she'd take precautions to protect clueless HN. The writer should start wrapping up this mess already and stop adding new crazy plots.  

I think JH is going to tell the family the truth in the next ep while their all gathered. Even if she doesn't give them any details it would stop SH and JE in their tracks. The truth that SH and JE already knew who HN was will start to be realized by everyone. There's too many things that they did that will start coming back to them. Their hatred of HN for no reason will start to make sense now to everyone. JE can spin all the lies she wants to DG but he'll eventually get that punch in the gut also.  SH spent money she didn't have banking on selling that building. She's completely broke with no way out. 

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Nowdays, HN and HG (supposed boyfriend) have become the comedic relief instead of two lovers out dating. When these writers add in a break for the couples and bring them back together, the couples act more like friends after.  The love vibe I felt for HN and HG is gone.  Is it just me.  I felt the same way in love is drop by drop.  On again, Off again romance does not do it for me.  I would rather have couples stick together after they come together instead.    But still, I would rather see them and especially love HG smile with his dimples, than SH chipmunk angry face.  

I mean  alot of the times the person you love is your best friend as well.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Seems like there will be no wedding to grace my screen.

Maybe proposal and greeting families.

Honestly, if there will.be no wedding, I will term this drama the worst I have ever watched.

It's these 2 that made me stomach this drama this much and if JH and JE can get married, why won't HN and HG.

Maybe I'm worried for nothing.

They are still scheming? 

Hmm.

All right.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2