Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

7 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I think I get JE punishment now she going to live her worse nightmare of HN getting all the attention and replacing her.

For a psychopath like her, this is a very good punishment. She could follow SH to go into the jail, but a mental torture is the best I think for a person like JE and at the end she could get mental illness or any other illness that cause from the stress. 

If HN still defends JE after this, she is the next unlucky character after DG -.- 

In the next episode, YR will let HN to sleep with EA. How sweet she is :wub:

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I'm now watching the full episode.  Just saw this part.  Yes, the doctor said she will have difficulties in a natural childbirth.  She can get pregnant but she has a blockage in the Fallopian tube.  The doc asked her to come back for more tests.

i knew this would happen. JE can not be allowed to have a happy marriage or life after what she has done. Karma is fixing her. Her lie about a baby is now going to blow up in her face. Wait until her family and husband find out that she will have a very difficult time to conceive and have a child. And that the original pregnancy was all a lie. Karma is slapping her a good one for what she has done to JH. 

35 minutes ago, jayakris said:

JH did hear HG's mom being angry and saying that SH had asked for a pregnancy test.  JH didn't hear whom she asked.  But there is more than enough there for JH to ask HG's mom later what it was about and why she was angry about it.   This is not going to end well for SH, yet again.

By the way, her plan was exactly what we thought.  Earlier, outside JG's house, she told JE that it would be fine if she just became pregnant later anyway.  JE asked what if she were not to get pregnant.  The mom says that they would have no choice but to just say that she had a miscarriage.

It does not take a rocket scientist to put it together once YR tells JH what she over heard as well. This two idiots have really cooked themselves now. 

JE knows the clock is ticking for everyone to want to see another ultrasound , go to the hospital with her or notice she is not showing. She will want to put the plan to fake a miscarriage in place soon because the threat of being found out as having lied is great. I want to hope that we can keep HN away from her so she does not have the opportunity to frame her but I am not sure that will happen. JE will try her best to get to a spot to make HN the fall guy. All though we know it will end up failing because I am sure JH will find out the truth of the matter and wait for JE to start acting out blaming HN. 

• Like 13

If I were HN, I'd yell back at JE, "If you're REALLY PREGNANT, you should not be ABUSING anyone. It's BAD for your baby!":tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

By the way, I tried to see if there was a name or date on the ultrasound pic.  I need a higher resolution video of what DG looks at (at about the 23 min mark in the episode) to be sure, but as far as I can see there is no name on it.  Just some other medical details.  It is possible that there is a patient number.   Those kinds of things are possible because the equipment and software may be imported and works only in English, and they would take the easier way out and use a number instead of trying to write the name in English (because the staff would not have any paperwork that shows a patient's name in English.  The forms do not use English at all, in Korea).  I am doubtful if there is a date either, though there is something that could possibly be a date. But I will try to see later when I can find a better resolution raw for the episode.  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah I am getting satisfied already with the karma. :naughty:

Yep, karma's a richard simmons once it starts working!

*Oh hey, my first richard simmons! :lol:

Edited by browngirl
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7

Wow! We're all having A PARTY here ranting about those 2 evil daughter-mum duo.:D

This thread is more popular than some of the current 16 episodes prime time  hit dramas! :blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I think I get JE punishment now she going to live her worse nightmare of HN getting all the attention and replacing her.

I don't understand how JE should think that she should get all the attention especially from her aunt.  Even a parent cannot do that when they have more than one kid.  I guess it is the feeling of being second as @Ldy Gmerm said, that they are deeply aware that they are not good enough but want all the accolades that JH or her daughter would get.  Just like JE father was a failure, maybe JE would be too and that scares her.  SH is all about appearances and this will look bad on her and instead of living within her means, she resorted to blackmailing, stealing and other offenses.  As we all know, JH would have been happy to have found SJ if they had come clean about it.  As we all know, we cannot blame a 6 y. o for being scared of the consequences and might have not talked about it.  But as an adult committing those heinous crimes is absolutely horrendous.  Now that JH has shifted her attention to HN, JE feels she needs to get that since she is the niece and HN is just a neighbor.  

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

@Ldy Gmerm

JH is only doing this documentary to scare the crap out of JE and SH and to force them to dig their graves even deeper. No matter how ticked off she is at SH and JE she would never do anything that would cause JE to miscarry because of the stress.  My guess is she already knows JE is not pregnant and decides to set a trap by outing the truth herself. The tape that SH has stolen will not be the actual tape that will be shown.

The actress who plays Han Na posted some pictures of scenes that were already aired and two that haven't been shown yet. They show HG and family viewing something shocking on TV. The last scene in the preview shows EA having a talk with HN. I think she will tell HN the truth of who her mother is and at the same time JH's interview is being shown. This way JH catches two bad eggs in one basket because JE will surly pass out. JE is taken to the hospital and DG asks about the baby only to be told there never was a baby. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

Wow! We're all having A PARTY here ranting about those 2 evil daughter-mum duo.:D

This thread is more popular than some of the current 16 episodes prime time  hit dramas! :blush:

15246477a2e94545bea6485cb2efc702d25336e7

:lol:

00bb5fbb56edf6c9edc516cd710d1c8d.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

7 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

JH is only doing this documentary to scare the crap out of JE and SH and to force them to dig their graves even deeper.

I think she will go do the documentary, and actually say that she has found her daughter. Then she explains how she was prevented from finding the daughter by people she trusted, as a warning to everybody watching the show.  Finally she announces who the daughter is.  Now, this is pre-recorded documentary, so SH doesn't know what is in it, but she will try to get the tape stolen.  But the producer (who is in on the whole thing with JH) had been warned of it and he may have kept a tape ready for being stolen.  Finally all the evidence is lined up and the police comes and picks up SH.

Then the tape is broadcast.  That is what we see in that picture earlier of HG, Hanna, Leo, and HG's mom seeing the TV.   I still expect HG's mom to pass out right there.

My guess.  Every damn guess I made about this writer has failed, so may be this will finally work!!

====

And, thank you @selen4ever for those GIFs above that shows a word that Soompi's ridiculous filter changes to Richard Simmons.   The "itch" word.  The filter can't filter pictures!

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, jayakris said:

By the way, I tried to see if there was a name or date on the ultrasound pic.  I need a higher resolution video of what DG looks at (at about the 23 min mark in the episode) to be sure, but as far as I can see there is no name on it.  Just some other medical details.  It is possible that there is a patient number.   Those kinds of things are possible because the equipment and software may be imported and works only in English.

I am quite sure Korean electronics technology is quite advance to make their own ultra sound machine. For the records, all imaging films have to be label for future comparison.

I hope the writer does not hood wink the viewers. Although this is a drama, the must be some sense of reality.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I think she will go do the documentary, and actually say that she has found her daughter. Then she explains how she was prevented from finding the daughter by people she trusted, as a warning to everybody watching the show.  Finally she announces who the daughter is.  Now, this is pre-recorded documentary, so SH doesn't know what is in it, but she will try to get the tape stolen.  But the producer (who is in on the whole thing with JH) had been warned of it and he may have kept a tape ready for being stolen.  Finally all the evidence is lined up and the police comes and picks up SH.

Then the tape is broadcast.  That is what we see in that picture earlier of HG, Hanna, Leo, and HG's mom seeing the TV.   I still expect HG's mom to pass out right there.

My guess.  Every damn guess I made about this writer has failed, so may be this will finally work!!

====

And, thank you @selen4ever for those GIFs above that shows a word that Soompi's ridiculous filter changes to Richard Simmons.   The "itch" word.  The filter can't filter pictures!

It's going to be fun watching HG's mother picking her face up off the floor. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, sivaneson said:

I am quite sure Korean electronics technology is quite advance to make their own ultra sound machine. For the records, all imaging films have to be label for future comparison.

I hope the writer does not hood wink the viewers. Although this is a drama, the must be some sense of reality.

What about the PI?

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, sivaneson said:

Of course they manufacture it all.  Just that this could be imported.   Even otherwise, they tend to use English on these kind of things that are meant for the doctors.   I can see that what is on the pictures is all English.  Just cannot read clearly to say for 100% what it is, from the raw I saw.  I didn't see any Korean on it.

• Like 9

I hope HG's nasty mum finds out about evil witch SH stealing Hana's ultrasound scan pix (she almost did until JH appear)and confronts her with JH hearing everything later.

What A VERBAL BATTLE it'll be between THOSE 2 WOMEN!:blush:

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, hczabala_7758 said:

Can anyone translate the preview?

Since @stroppyse seems to be running late, I will do it.  I need to run too, so doing it quickly.   @stroppyse, please check if I got it all correct.

JE: If it is broadcast, we'll be finished.
SH: We need to make them unable to broadcast it.
JE: In what way?
SH: There will be some way, for sure!
Host: So today we have a guest who really likes Skate fish, to try it. How is it? Great, isn't it?
YR: I also like to sleep with you.
HN: Sarang would be disappointed if she were to hear it.
EA: Sarang will also be understanding... when she learns that you will soon be leaving me.
HN: What are you saying there?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

JE is taken to the hospital and DG asks about the baby only to be told there never was a baby. 

This is exactly what I am hoping for that JE fakes a moment and plays it up trying to keep everyone from seeing the TV never thinking her husband would actually worry enough about her well being to ask the doctor about her and the baby. Only for DG to be told that there is no baby per the test they ran, was never a baby per their records and there is a big chance there could never be a baby. He will then say they are wrong because they were just in there to see the doctor and shows them the ultra sound only to be told that is not for JE. Imagine his shock to learn that JE lied. He would be so very angry and hurt at her and I bet he would like to hide that part only JH wont let him because she will out what JE tried to do. 

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

I think she will go do the documentary, and actually say that she has found her daughter.

This is my suspicion as well. It has torn up JH not to be able to say she found SJ but have to watch JE and SH continue to mistreat her daughter after knowing they were keeping SJ away from her. It would be a fitting payback to these two evil witches to have JH go on TV and say she finally found her daughter and explain that there are people who conspired to keep her from finding her daughter. This would also be the perfect time for JE to fake her pass out to get away from there. Only JH is waiting for her to do just this so that when everyone finds out that HN is SJ JE is being blown up innocently by the hospital as her husband finds out she lied about being pregnant. 

With EA possibly trying to soften the blow of HN finding out that that she is SJ and JH is her mom perhaps this will trigger her memory to remember what happen that day. I really do not want HN to suffer anymore head blows to bring back her memory. 

AS for HG's mother that woman's karma is about slap her in the face. Her rude, uncouth behavior and thuggish tendencies even in front of her boss only to learn it truly was JH's daughter she was being so mean and nasty too. I want her to hit the floor hard and her family steps over her. 

It would serve SH right if HG's mom confronts her in front of everyone for stealing Hanna's ultrasound to use to trick everyone. Blows her right out of the water. 

• Like 10