Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

3 minutes ago, girrlit said:

I always thought if Leo and SaRang had met, they would've teamed up (team hghn) and much hilarity would've ensued.

Actually what happened to that whole SaRang and JiHu thing?  I always thought that they had initially planned on some romance between the two and then dropped it due probably to viewer response that JiHu looked too young.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, girrlit said:

I always thought if Leo and SaRang had met, they would've teamed up (team hghn) and much hilarity would've ensued.

It would've made the breakup episodes more entertaining.

Omg, yes! Then the breakup probably wouldn't have been so painful for us because we know that both Leo and SR would make sure that they get back together, pronto! :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

:wub: Yes!!! Finally, the great reveal!  It was so simple but it brought so much impact on the next scenes.  I'm loving the expressions on JH's face when she started to get even with JE and SH.  These are the moments i've been waiting for when our evil mother-daughter duo will be shaking in their boots and quaking in fear for their life.  :P:lol::rolleyes:  Another moment i'm excited to see is when HG's mom learn that the girl she has been hating and abusing is in fact her employer's only daughter! :crazy::w00t:  Yehey, more good times are coming for our OTP and the good guys are winning now. :unsure: But it also means that the end of the drama is very near.  As long as we get not only a wedding for HN-HG but an after a few years ending with mini me's preferably twins, i will be happy to say goodbye to SAT.

• Like 12

I also LOVE the blatant way JH gave JE the COLD SHOULDER at the courtyard when she didn't thank her for giving her the sweater. JE also felt SLIGHTED when JH just stormed off into the house.:D

Someone in another site mentioned that the actress acting as JE also acted as a spoilt mean student who looks down at the poor in School 2017. SIA (HN) was 1 of the 4 leads there. I need to rewatch that drama as I love it a lot.:P

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

@jayakris the cockroach running gag was hilarious.

The baby shop was a slight return to form for the writer.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

a spoilt mean student who looks down at the poor in School 2017.

I think she was just the typical bully if my memory serves me right.

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Actually what happened to that whole SaRang and JiHu thing?  I always thought that they had initially planned on some romance between the two and then dropped it due probably to viewer response that JiHu looked too young.

they left the groundwork for it, but then jihu went the way of the yoons dog...

Viewer response does sound valid... he did look like a baby.

Kinda spewing as it would have meant more SaRang screentime and she has been fun.

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

Someone in another site mentioned that the actress acting as JE also acted as a spoilt mean student who looks down at the poor in School 2017. SIA (HN) was 1 of the 4 leads there. I need to rewatch that drama as I love it a lot.

I super loved School 2017. It was one of my faves that year. And i think it's SIA's character that acted as the "rich girl but in reality is poor" while the actress playing JE is the school bully.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, browngirl said:
1 hour ago, girrlit said:

It would've made the breakup episodes more entertaining.

Omg, yes! Then the breakup probably wouldn't have been so painful for us because we know that both Leo and SR would make sure that they get back together, pronto! :D

You both have a point.  One reason why the breakup stretch was such a drag was that we didn't see anybody who could really try to help bring them back together.  So it looked so hopeless.  If an SR-Leo team was doing even some silly things to hook them back up, it would all have been much more palatable. 

Actually, the moment when I felt quite sad that the breakup was really serious was when SaRang was talking to HN at their living room table, and said,  "Hyeongbu... I mean, Han Gyeol sshi".  That was so sad to hear.  One, because SR was absolutely thrilled earlier with having a hyeongbu (brother in law) like a brother that she never had, and two, because it meant HN had taken it so seriously as to have already insisted that she shouldn't refer to him as Hyeongbu, making it all official. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

NO WAY! :angry:

Our SR deserves BETTER than that evil, conniving witch as a mum-in-law! :P

As it is, HN is already having a HARD TIME dealing with a THUG LIKE future mum-in-law! EA deserves much better! :tounge_xd:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I found it is interesting when writer-nim pointing out the 'having baby before marriage' talk to show what happened in Korean culture since long time ago. Although not many couple do this, but at least writer-nim did a great job here to show to international viewers especially. Just like what HG said, 'Having baby before marriage is a wedding gift nowadays'. But for me you want to have kids you must get married first!

In the past, every time I watched Sarang x Jihu's scenes I really hope writer-nim is not making them as a couple because Jihu is younger than Sarang and their maturity level are totally different. Kim Tae Min (Jihu) was born on year 2000/2001 (cannot really remember), meanwhile Hyun Joo (Sarang) was born on 1997.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

It will be better if she were to overhear some other women whispering - "Did you hear? That woman managed to marry her son off to the daughter of the rich CEO that she works for.  How sneaky of her?" .... That is the kind of thing that will just kill HG's mom.

@Ldy Gmerm   To put it in other words:  KARMA IS A MOTHA , YOU SAID IT ALL.

10 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I love JH digging out everything that SH has been up to having her watched and investigated. I would love to have seen JH listening to the recorder that YR gave to her. To hear JE admitting that she knew about HN being SJ all along but hid it. That she does not want SJ to come back home

I think we all was disappointed not hearing that recording but it's a bit to soon foir it to come out just as mom tries to protect her daughter claiming she didn't know or have anything to do witn all SH doing that recorder will come into play..

I wondering if the writer has some kind of rabbit she going to pull out her hat that JE knew first..

• Like 8

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

I think the writer intended to hook them up and then realized it would have been a misfire.

There was a clear difference in the maturity levels of the two characters.  

I initially assumed that Hwang's Brother was supposed to be a middle school student.  I was really shocked to realize that he was supposed to be college age.

Kang's Sister, on the other hand, was clearly a full grown adult and nobody's  fool.

Their relationship would have worked as a platonic "big sister -  little brother" relationship but not as a romantic relationship.  At least that's my opinion.  I could be wrong.

RE LEE'S BABY AS EARLY WEDDING PRESENT QUIP:

Wasn't Lee himself an (unplanned) "early wedding present?"

You may recall Hwang's Mother taunting Lee's Mother about not being able to pursue her education because she became pregnant.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

We really don't know if JH listened to the recorder or not.  I tend to think she has.  JH is definitely going to get her revenge on both SH and JE.   I sorta think that JG will get on them both because of his relationship with EA and HN.   Loved the look on JE face when she was told that they were not moving.  

• Like 7

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

A happy HN is just the best she makes everyone else happy. :blush:

She is not letting his mom get her down anymore she has a clear heart n and mind now.

Mr Lee's attitude is the main reason, I think,

• Like 5

3 hours ago, jimb said:

I think the writer intended to hook them up and then realized it would have been a misfire.

There was a clear difference in the maturity levels of the two characters.  

I initially assumed that Hwang's Brother was supposed to be a middle school student.  I was really shocked to realize that he was supposed to be college age.

Kang's Sister, on the other hand, was clearly a full grown adult and nobody's  fool.

Their relationship would have worked as a platonic "big sister -  little brother" relationship but not as a romantic relationship.  At least that's my opinion.  I could be wrong.

RE LEE'S BABY AS EARLY WEDDING PRESENT QUIP:

Wasn't Lee himself an (unplanned) "early wedding present?"

You may recall Hwang's Mother taunting Lee's Mother about not being able to pursue her education because she became pregnant.

I think Hanna was the "early wedding present" because she is older than HG :)

This was posted today the last day of shooting...this is outside JH's house. Can't tell what's gonna happen.

This was from robin (leo)..if i'm not mistaken is that JE' s former room? Maybe HN and HG are already living in JH's house. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, mamanijared said:

This was from robin (leo)..if i'm not mistaken is that JE' s former room? Maybe HN and HG are already living in JH's house. 

It's the bedroom of HG's parents. You can see it in this scene:

• Like 5

:love:

My FAVOURITE LINES of ep 113 is by our namja HG to coy HN,

"Having a baby before marriage is a wedding gift nowadays. Shall we have ONE before our wedding?":D

I'm POSITIVE HG wasn't looking innocent at all when he SUGGESTED that to HN! Come on, he's about 28 years old after all.:P

And he probably wants to be like his Dad who got his nasty mum pregnant before marriage. Heeeee.....

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON? :tounge_xd:

@meoooooowwww, I'm sorry to disappoint you. 

• LOL 6