Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

I was laughing at the scene where they were raising their hands quickly lol. HG and Leo became partners in crime:joy:.  Also HG is so straightforward about having children with HN. Even I felt embarrassed with his shameless talk lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

10 hours ago, howa said:

My favorite part of the episode when she was walking around the house smiling, then her aunt comes out to give her the great news.

@howa  I was also looking at how happy she was to know she no longer would have to walk around on egg shells and Aunt comes back out to bust her bubble.. Another layer of icing on the cake was when she told her sister that she would help HN find her parents she's taking all those awful and fearful expression they show on they're faces into account.. The look on JE face when she saw that scarf on HN neck said it all for her she knows exactly how JE feels about HN/SJ..  Hoping Aunt never finds her child..

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

YR is paying HN back for helping her, I think. JH will forgive YR that way :) and also YR achieved her revenge 

@nohamahamoud2002  Glad Yr didn't beat about the bush about the recording and exposed JE in the hide and seek game they've been playing with her with keep her child from her using her own money.. Every dime her and JE embezzelled from the company she should make them pay every dime of it back.. Turnm JE into SJ personal maid she deserves it..

Now I'm wondering will she uses YR to get then to exposed themselves live in front of everyone..  

I'm looking forwrd to HG mom picking her mouth up off the floor.. 

• Like 12

A happy HN is just the best she makes everyone else happy. :blush:

She is not letting his mom get her down anymore she has a clear heart n and mind now.

• Like 11

Straightforward HG with his innocent look when talk about having children with HN was a bit cheesy :rolleyes: If I am in HN's place or to be more exact word in SIA's place, I will feel really shy and blushing when filming that scene :sweatingbullets: It is because watching HN's expression there is totally reminds of myself as I am like her too. The good thing is HN not even deny to not having children with HG :D hmmm.... Writer-nim has foreshadowing about them will have children since long time ago :P I think you guys will remember it B) 

Spoiler

Ratings :

23/10/2018 - 20.7% 

24/10/2018 - 21.6%

TODAY IS D-DAY EVERYONE. D-DAY OF SAT LAST FILMING :tears:

• Like 11

41 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Ratings :

23/10/2018 - 20.7% 

24/10/2018 - 21.6%

That 21.6 is the highest so far on AGB Nielsen Ratings.    The 23.8 you had reported yesterday was the highest on TnMS rating.  I am curious whether today's TnMS rating went even higher, past 24%

• Like 6

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

I was laughing at the scene where they were raising their hands quickly lol. HG and Leo became partners in crime:joy:.  Also HG is so straightforward about having children with HN. Even I felt embarrassed with his shameless talk lol.

I dont blame HG as he's being denied SKINSHIP with HN for ages! He has always been cheeky and likes to tease her. And I also dont blame HN for blushing as she's such an innocent girl who obviously doesn't have any experience in THAT ASPECT! Kdramas usually portray female leads as 100% pure! Heee..... :D

So PDnim can we please have the SUNRISE"watching scene as soon as possible!:tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

16 minutes ago, jayakris said:

That 21.6 is the highest so far on the AGB Nielsen Ratings.    The 23.8 you had reported yesterday was the highest on TnMS rating.  I am curious whether today's TnMS rating went even higher, past 24%

The ratings are quite impressive.

It should continue to shoot up as everybody has been anticipating these parts for long.

I noticed the mistakes too but it seems they are cutting off some dialogues to squeeze in lots of needed scenes.

This is what happens when u rush a drama.

I wonder how a daily drama like this will be rushed towards the end when they have all the time in the world. Most episodes were total waste of time and never did anything for the development of the drama but at this junction I ain't complaining again cos dramagod finally answered my prayers the way I had wanted it to go.

JH knowing what's happening and do a thorough investigations behind their back and then paying them back in their own coins.

With this, I'm totally satisfied.

Though, I don't know how long she can keep the secret and her next line of action. 

I wonder what JE dad will do when he learnt the truth.

Can he for once stand up against his wife?

• Like 8

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

A happy HN is just the best she makes everyone else happy. :blush:

Isn't that the truth?  We all feel angst when HN is unhappy (and it would mean HG is unhappy too).   She is the "Sunny" part of the show.

26 minutes ago, darr said:

I wonder what JE dad will do when he learnt the truth.

Can he for once stand up against his wife? 

I think he will not try to justify his wife or daughter, but I can imagine him getting on his knees and begging JH to spare his wife and daughter.  The poor guy does love both of them, and it will be sad to see him having to go through what is in store.  Same with Ji Hu, who is a good boy.

• Like 7

Saw this last night the actor playing DG posted this on his Instagram. I noticed the wedding ring right away...so i think he will still stay married to JE and be "Dumb Goon" till the very end? 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

I went and watch ep 112 & 113 coz of all the hype... One question, since when did Hanna is in favour of HG -HN..? What have i miss?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, darr said:

I wonder how a daily drama like this will be rushed towards the end when they have all the time in the world.

The problem is that they get anxious about keeping enough things for episode-to-episode suspense at the end, which is whan they usually get the best ratings.  Then they drag things and after 100 episodes they will have too much to do.  The good thing with this writer is that she has no qualms about finishing some things really fast.   Like all three weddings so far  (Hanna's, JH's, and JE's), which were all done lightning fast just when it looked like it would take some episodes to clean things up.  Same thing that she has done the last 2-3 episodes when the story moved at breakneck speed and we didn't feel that we really wanted to see all the things the writer could have done but skipped.  It has caused some holes that you and I noticed but generally minor ones. 

I am happy that we still have 8 episodes left.  I never thought we would have that much time for some little good times between the leads and also some pain being inflicted on the bad guys.

1 hour ago, Saja La said:

I went and watch ep 112 & 113 coz of all the hype... One question, since when did Hanna is in favour of HG -HN..? What have i miss?

Ever since she agreed at the restaurant (with Leo, HG and HN) that she would let HN prepare a birthday dinner for the mother [To be precise, from when she couldn't say no to Leo asking her ever so sweetly to sit down and listen].  Since then she has not done anything to indicate that she was all but rooting for them.  There have only been very few scenes, though.   She behaved very pleasantly to EA when she took the lunch boxes to the store.  Later, Hanna was extremely polite and nice with EA when she went to the store and was reminded by Hanna (by mistake) of her mom going to EA's house, and about the birthday dinner fiasco.  In fact, the expressions on her face were not just of politeness.  It was like she was introducing herself as a future relative of EA, as she took initiative to say that she was HG's older sister.  It was like she felt a duty to talk to EA nicely.  She wanted HG and HN to be together, which is why she said that her mom doesn't mean what she does and all that  (which ended up as a big mistake - as it caused EA to go ask HN to breakup). 

• Like 9

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 113

Kang has two Mothers.

Yoon learns of her Daughter’s true identity and her Sister’s betrayal.  Too much information.

Yoon recalls how hideously she treated Kang and her Mother in the initial episodes and is properly ashamed.

Yoon asks Kang’s Adoptive Mother to keep her secret a bit longer, until she can properly reckon with her Sister.

Hwang’s  Mother tosses the purloined childhood photographs of Kang, intact, into a public trash can and then sets them on fire.   She tells herself that it is all over.  This much is true.

Hwang’s Mother returns to the House of Yoon and finds only Lee’s Sister tending the store.  When she complains that Lee’s Mother has stepped out, Lee’s Sister observes that Hwang’s Mother has just returned from stepping out as well.  The old order changeth.

Lee’s Mother, who appears to have breakfasted on ugly,  causes a scene in Kang’s office, throwing things around and otherwise dispensing abuse.   When she begins to sneer at Kang’s Adoptive Mother, Kang declares Enough Already.  For good measure, Kang also informs her that she and her Son have agreed to be Together Forever.

As Lee’s Mother raises her arm to give Kang a proper matriarchal beatdown, Yoon arrives and stays her hand.

Yoon demands that Lee’s Mother apologize, but succeeds only in making leave Kang’s office.

Yoon comforts Kang but does not reveal their secret.

Yoon meets with Fake Daughter  and demands The Truth.  Or Else.

Fake Daughter hands Yoon her cell phone, containing a veritable Collection of Hwang and her Mother’s Greatest Hits.  Plus some fine cameos by Herself.

When Lee walks Kang home, he learns of and apologizes for his Mother’s antics.

At dinner with Hwang and the Parks, Yoon announces that she no longer wants to post the flyers.  Rather, she will hire an army of detectives to track her missing Daughter down.

Yoon gives Hwang a Meaningful Look and asks if she concurs in this strategy.  With effort, Hwang forces outa “Yes.”

Morning.

Lee and his Mother quarrel at breakfast.

Lee’s Mother is speechless when she learns that her Son has been knowingly dating a “foundling.”

Lee’s Father calls a family vote.  Lee’s Mother finds herself a minority of one.

When Leo, the Pompitous of Love, weighs in, Lee’s Mother leaves the breakfast table in disgust.

Yoon, wearing a scarf with a marble patte1rn, encounters Kang as she is leaving for work.  Kang tells her that she now remembers that she liked to play with marbles as a child.  Yoon takes her scarf off and gives it to Kaang.

Kang’s Adoptive Mother notices the scarf.

Hwang’s Mother enters Yoon’s office and addresses her informally. Bad move.

Yoon spills her coffee on the floor and makes her Sister clean it up.

During a business meeting, Kim notices that Lee and Kang have reconciled.

At the end of the workday, Hwang’s Mother attempts to suck up to Yoon.  This earns her a few extra assignments to accomplish before she can go home.

Lee and Kang go window shopping for baby clothes.

Hwang’s Mother arrives home as Halmoni, Park Sr., and Yoon are having coffee.  When Yoon tells the group that she is hiring detectives to help Kang find her biological parents, Hwang’s Mother sickens.

Kang’s Sister and Fake Daughter seem to be bonding.

As Yoon and Kang are talking in the courtyard, Hwang joins them and notices that Kang is wearing Yoon’s marble-patterned scarf.

Hwang reminds herself that she, Yoon and the Parks will be moving to a new house tomorrow.  “Then this will all be over.”  Ha!

In their bedroom, Yoon tells Park Sr. that she has some secrets to share with him.

In their bedroom, Park and Hwang pack for the big move.

Morning.

Hwang is all smirks as she awaits the arrival of the movers  . . .

. . . But the smirking woman has not yet heard the bad news . . .

. . . Yoon enters the courtyard and tells her they won’t be moving after all.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

@jayakris we can add "thug" to describe HG's nasty mum!:P

After rewatching that confrontational scene with HN & saw the way she shoved things and toppled the table, she's nothing but a low class THUG!:D

LOVE IT when HG, after knowing about what she did to HN, he agitated her MUCH further by telling her in HER FACE that HE personally told HN to defend herself confidently towards her! :tounge_xd:

• Like 8

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Also notice how fast HG and Leo raise their hands, those are the president and vice president of HN fanclub.

4 hours ago, girrlit said:

Leo has always been the biggest shipper

I've always felt that Leo has always been HG #1 supporter at home before HG dad came on board the ship. SaRang then became his other main supporter when she found out about their relationship. They always deliver that 1-2 punch meant to knock down some of HN resistance. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

15 hours ago, girrlit said:

if you have forgotten why you fell for this drama, some kind soul on youtube has made several montages of Hg and HN moments. (their full names are in the title) I had almost forgotten just how cute these two have been.

Yeah, this drama has been a ride, really.   Remember all those scenes like the picnic by JH and JG by the Han river and JG made a fool of himself,  the water polo match during the MT trip,  HN falling over HG in an embrace at the pension, JE reading the news and thinking that DG was dead in an accident, HG hugging and moving HN away after seeing JE with DG at the hospital, the "cockroach" calls on HN's phone,  all the park bench scenes between HG and HN... So many things have happened. 

There were so many great moments between HG and and HN, though some stretches made us think of even going to the KBS studios in Yeouido for some physical violence on the writer (and I even got a couple of takers to join me).  Hopefully we will have a few more great HN-HG moments in the next 8 episodes.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Is that TV watching scene by EA, SR & YR about a lovely seaside resort a foreshadowing of an impending seaside retreat for EA, SR, HN & HG on board?

HN did mention about bringing EA for a holiday retreat once she is fully recovered!

BRING IT ON PDnim! :blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

28 minutes ago, browngirl said:

I've always felt that Leo has always been HG #1 supporter at home before HG dad came on board the ship. SaRang then became his other main supporter when she found out about their relationship. They always deliver that 1-2 punch meant to knock down some of HN resistance. :lol:

I always thought if Leo and SaRang had met, they would've teamed up (team hghn) and much hilarity would've ensued.

It would've made the breakup episodes more entertaining.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

Straightforward HG with his innocent look when talk about having children with HN was a bit cheesy :rolleyes: If I am in HN's place or to be more exact word in SIA's place, I will feel really shy and blushing when filming that scene :sweatingbullets: It is because watching HN's expression there is totally reminds of myself as I am like her too. The good thing is HN not even deny to not having children with HG :D hmmm.... Writer-nim has foreshadowing about them will have children since long time ago :P I think you guys will remember it B) 

Kang was probably pondering what kind of food she should lay out on the doorstep of her marital home to attract "The Stork."

Just sayin' .. .

• Like 3
  • LOL 5