Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Yeah, I can usually find an excuse for most of what this writer does, flimsy as they may be :)

Thanks for that, it makes some sense.

• Like 6

Who agree with me that we might see another The Promise ending here? Maybe this time we will have double amnesia combo for SH and JE. Anyone do some calculation on how much airtime for JE and SH? Obviously they got more airtime than HN and HG/JH combined :D because seems all dailies now showed the whole world that it’s ok to be evil and hurting other people, no law enforcement will arrest and get them hold accountable for all their misdeed, all it need was a shock or an accident and off she goes to amnesia world (and of course after it happen she will become the sweetest and most kind person in the world).

After all the dragging now the writter suddenly speed up and cut a lot of scenes, the only bonus for those who are fans of kiss/hug from HN and HG from yesterday episode was only given a hug scene :D

• Like 10

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

If YR tells the police about the thugs, SH's pusing EN, and JH reports about SH theft, she will certainly go to jail.

JE will not be forgiven by JH at least. I hope DG divorces her too. She can go to the US for real this time.

Ain't gonna happen.  Not under The Donald's watch :D He will have her deported faster than she can say 'kimchi' :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 112

The thugs Get Going, leaving Kang in the parking garage with a concussion.

When Lee runs into Kang’s hospital room, Kang’s Mother  and Sister are sitting next to Kang’s bed.  Kang’s Sister is welcoming, Kang’s Mother, not.

We learn that Fake Daughter called for help and that Kang is still out cold.

When the police ask Fake Daughter if she knows anyone who would like to harm her, she pretends to draw a blank.

Kang’s Mother and Sister encounter Fake Daughter in the hospital corridor and fuss over her obvious facial wound.  Then they take her home with them.

Hwang’s Mother’s hired thugs still haven’t called with and she is fuming.  So hard to hire good help these days.

Hwang’s Mother’s day is only getting worse.  Yoon arrives and curtly summons her into her office.

Yoon begins with the small stuff.  She has discovered that her Sister is embezzling corporate funds, likely to underwrite her growing hush money payments.

Hwang’s Mother spurts bafflegab at machine-gun speed.  Yoon ain’t buyin’.

Yoon, still holding back 75% of what she knows, fires her Sister.  Hwang’s Mother, unaware that she is getting off easy, pitches a mother dog.

In their bedroom, Park hands Hwang a copy of one of the flyers she stole.   She’s like, They crawled into my trunk – Honest!

Hwang engages in what Richard Nixon would call a limited hangout.

Kang’s Mother observes Lee’s bedside manner and is touched.

Back in their bedroom, Hwang continues to pour it on.   She stole the flyers because if Yoon’s Daughter is located,  she will once again be denigrated and mistreated as she was as a child.

Thinking he knows the full depths of his wife’s perfidy, Park promises to stand by Hwang no matter what.  Not the first man to sign up for more “What” than he bargained for.

Morning.

At breakfast, Yoon learns of Kang’s injury for the first time.  Hwang shifts nervously as Park Sr. adds details.

Hwang tells Park Sr. that she is having his flyer reprinted.  Yoon is proud of her niece’s thoughtfulness.

Hwang’s Mother attempts to contact her hired thug but his phone is turned off.  Probably was a “burner” anyway.  Do they watch The Wire in Korea?  Yes they do.

Halmoni physically chastises Hwang’s Mother after she learns of her embezzlement.

In an attempt to persuade Halmoni to lay off, Hwang’s Mother claims that her secret efforts to find Yoon’s missing daughter somehow resulted in her being blackmailed.    Her pitch is so foul it makes Halmoni weep.

Yoon’s Detective has traced some of the money her Sister embezzled to Fake Daughter’s bank account.

Hwang and Fake Daughter face off.  Under the impression that the thugs were in Hwang’s employ, Fake Daughter pleads for her life.  Or is this a scam?  Might Fake Daughter be starring on CCTV?   Or her cell phone?

OMG.  Halmoni arrives in Yoon’s office to plead for Hwang’s Mother’s reinstatement.

Halmoni and Yoon sit while Hwang’s Mother recites another apology.

When Halmoni threatens to go down on her knees Yoon folds and agrees to reemploy her Sister in a menial capacity.  When Hwang’s Mother begins to protest, Halmoni gives her a solid whack and tells her to take the deal while it is still on the table.

When Halmoni leaves the two women alone, Hwang’s Mother claims to have no idea why Fake Daughter is missing from work.

In a restaurant, Lee’s Father has arranged a meeting with Lee, Kang and Kang’s Mother.  When Lee and Kang avow that they can’t live without each other, their parents relent.  Kang’s Mother surrenders custody of her Daughter’s ring.

Lee and Kang’s relationship is beginning its descent and will reach its destination in Episode 121.

No call from the Thug. Fake Daughter missing from work.  Hwang’s Mother wonders What It All Means.

Well here’s a clue.  When Hwang enters the room and tells her Mother she has just met with Fake Daughter, her Mother exclaims “That means she’s still alive!

Hwang describes Fake Daughter’s plea but her Mother wasn’t born yesterday.  Last week, either.

Hwang’s Mother’s latest scheme is to ransack Kang’s house for any remaining childhood photos.  But will Hwang tell her about the flyers?

No.  Hwang has had enough crazy for one day.

When Lee walks Kang home she initiates a kiss.  Without asking for permission.

Morning.

At the House of Yoon, Hwang’s Mother notes that Fake Daughter is acting weird.

Ha!  The worm has turned:  Lee’s Mother is supervising Hwang’s Mother with gusto.  Until her new subordinate gets lippy.

Under the guise of delivering a Get Well Soon gift to Kang, Hwang’s Mother is ransacking her house.

Hwang’s Mother steals a dozen photos, but Kang’s Mother returns home and surprises her before she clears the gate.

Kang’s Mother attempts to stop Hwang’s Mother from leaving but is thrown to the ground.  Once again Kang’s Mother’s head unites with a hard surface, but this time a week’s worth of missingmemoriesare knocked back into her frontal lobes.

Just then, Yoon returns home just as Kang’s Mother remembers she has something to tell her. 

Unfortunately for Hwang’s Mother, Kang’s Mother has a wallet photo . . .

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Not yet lol  we all waiting that universe has the last word and she got slapped fro JH:kiss_closed:

LOL... But i hope that we see more punishment for HG's mom...

I hope this will happen :

After HG's mom got fired, both HG's mom and SH attend their high school reunion. SH came first and bad mouth HG's mom for getting fired and HG's mom will tell their old classmate that SH leach off from her sister and recently SH stole company funds for personal used. SH needed their mom to beg the older sister to take SH back and SH got demoted to being a mere sales clerk. While both were arguing, both hubby happened to walk by and saw their wife fighting so they went to to break out the fight. When fight subside, one of the old classmate notice both hubby was wearing security guard uniform and commented on it. So the old classmate realized that both HG's mom and SH lies and that both hubbies are "loser" in the eyes of their snobbish classmates... HG's mom and SH ran out of the restaurant in humiliation. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, jimb said:

and her cloth the day of the accident and if she went to get more picture and didn't find them she knows for sure who stole them.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, O said:

Ain't gonna happen.  Not under The Donald's watch :D He will have her deported faster than she can say 'kimchi' :) 

Not just under the D-Word.

Since I first met my wife during the Clinton Administration, I've been privy to the travails of various members of her large extended family in Korea as they have applied for their first visa to visit the U.S..

Uniformly over the years they have been put through the wringer for their initial visa.  USDOS absolutely will not issue a visa to anyone if there is any reason to suspect that they will not return to Korea before their visa expires.  This takes time, so if Hwang's Mother needs to get out of Dodge post haste, a legal visit to the U.S. would not be her best option.

I should also note that, based on my in laws' experience, once you have visited the U.S. and returned to Korea in compliance with your visa, you are golden.  Any subsequent visits are TSA Express.

@jayakris  Agreed.   Few spouses want to live with their mothers in law and having two to choose from merely doubles the headache.

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, jimb said:

Uniformly over the years they have been put through the wringer for their initial visa.  USDOS absolutely will not issue a visa to anyone if there is any reason to suspect that they will not return to Korea before their visa expires.  This takes time, so if Hwang's Mother needs to get out of Dodge post haste, a legal visit to the U.S. would not be her best option.

JE probably still has that admission as a student, and has the visa from earlier when she was about to leave.  Student visas are issued for the study period, and normally they are valid for at least a year.  If you have the I-20 and the student visa, The Donald won't bother you on entry or deport you (unless you are from some countries that he considers excrement-holes, and S. Korea is not on that list).   But I don't expect her to leave the country.  She probably has no money for that.  If she leaves, it will be to disappear to some small town orphanage or something.

• Like 8

@jayakris Touche.  

@awsparkle  It seems to me that the writer is dropping breadcrumbs suggesting that neither Hwang nor Fake Daughter are irredeemable. I wouldn't be surprised if Fake Daughter ends up working with Kang's Mother in her shop or even, a stretch, finding true love at the last moment with Kim.

The writer seems to me to have salted the latest episodes with sequences in which Hwang and Fake Daughter appear likable or at least sympathetically vulnerable. I don't detect any similar lifelines being thrown to Hwang's Mother, 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, jayakris said:

don't expect her to leave the country.  She probably has no money for that.  If she leaves, it will be to disappear to some small town orphanage or something.

Maybe JE will go live with her other grandmother. 

@jimb

Someone mentioned here before that YR and DG should get together. It would serve JE right for both SJ's fake and real to end up with the men JE wanted and once had. . 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

@jimb, the Fake Daughter will most probably be redeemed, but I don't know how JE can be redeemed.  She has done way too much, and the drama cannot prevent at least the main crimes from being revealed. And nobody will be able to stomach what she did.  I just don't see how her MIL and FIL can allow DG to be married to her, or how anybody can live with her, including her grandma.  She could try to kill herself though, and then people may accept that she is repenting and grudgingly leave her alone.  I can also see perhaps her dad begging his friend and sister-in-law that she is mentally unstable and needs treatment rather than punishment.  But I have never seen any drama showing villains who really needed to be in mental institutions being sent there.  So, even if everybody goes easy on her, she will have to leave.  Just about the only person who could forgive her (and she might do it), is HaNui.  If she admits everything to HN first and asks her for help, maybe she can survive.  Or maybe she tries the "walk into the Han river" procedure, HN saves her, and then HN asks everybody to forgive her.  Possible, but very doubtful.

50 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Someone mentioned here before that YR and DG should get together. It would serve JE right for both SJ's fake and real to end up with the men JE wanted and once had.

That will be fantastic.  Maybe, after a one-year time advance, we will see that JE is at a temple/monastery, HG-HN have had a baby, and DG is dating YR.  I could accept it as enough retribution.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, howa said:
1 hour ago, jimb said:

and her cloth the day of the accident and if she went to get more picture and didn't find them she knows for sure who stole them.

@howa  The idiots have told on themselves.. No others come to they house, also who would come and just steal all her pictures unless someone knows who she is.. If the dummy had a brain she'll be dangerous she should have stole the whole photo album book.. SMH 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

SH belongs in jail, and then hell. At least JH knows that SH is lying about how SH had used her embezzled money. Plus, she now knows that HN is SJ. So, hopefully, JH doesn't play stupid in the next episode and decide that she doesn't believe EA that HN is SJ or something equally stupid to keep up the whole HN birth secret which isn't so much a birth secret any more.

I think that YR has trapped JE with that scene of asking JE to take pity on her and to at least not kill her off. It's interesting how YR deliberately says that she won't even mention that HN is SJ any more, and gets JE to acknowledge it. So, basically, YR has gotten JE to admit that she has known that HN is SJ, not to mention YR has gotten JE to threaten YR. So if YR got it all on tape as well, then it totally implicates JE in everything. No wriggle room for JE. JE belongs in jail as well.  SH had it right when she first heard of YR pleading for her life from JE. YR is far too devious to just beg for her life like that. It's not as if YR is some innocent lass from the country with no experience of the seamier side of life.

Happy that HG and HN are together at least. So, we'll get to see a few episodes of them being a proper couple and tackling the various issues head on.

Including HG's mother who is still a selfish, simple-minded, materialistic cow. I've been as patient as I can be with her, but she really doesn't have any redeeming features right now. She sneers at her daughter for "giving up her dream" to have a baby, a dream that Han Na actually never really wanted for herself anyway, but that her mother had decided she should have. The mother sneers harder every time her daughter is happy rather than being happy for her. HG's mother is also one who thinks that her feces don't stink apparently since she can do no wrong, while everyone around her is wrong for not bowing to her own wishes. And, apparently, she is still willing to use physical violence against other people's children when they won't lie down and let her walk all over them.

I was so happy to see JH walk in to prevent HG's mother from striking HN in the preview. Someone needs to tell HG's mother that she's a stupid cow. Unfortunately, it can't be anyone in her family since she's dismissive of all of them anyway. It can't be HN or EA since apparently HG's mother doesn't even consider them to be people. So, apparently, the only ones that she's willing to listen to are SH and JH. And, we all know what a lying cow SH is who has been trying to get rid of HN for ages now. So, it has to be JH who puts her in her place. Please, please, please, let JH put HG's mother in her place. I really want a scene where JH is amazed that HG's mother is such an uncouth, brutish lout and thus incapable of handling the finery at SJ's boutique or something like that.

Ugh. So much unpleasantness with the three women Seon Hee, Ji Eun, and So Hyeon. I have to go and watch clips of HG and HN and the meeting with HG's father and HN's mother to get rid of the bad taste in my mouth from the rest of the episode from lying, duplicitous JE to lying, duplicitous SH, SH's mother who guilt trips JH to forgive SH of major crimes, and oblivious, narcissistic So Hyeon who is willing to kiss anyone's dirt if they have money but that is the only thing that she values apparently.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Including HG's mother who is still a selfish, simple-minded, materialistic cow.

And, we all know what a lying cow SH is who has been trying to get rid of HN for ages now.

Hey, cows are peaceful and productive animals, and even their meat is good (especially Korean cows).  You are insulting cows when you equate those women to them, you know :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

On 10/21/2018 at 8:09 AM, jayakris said:

Haha.  "richardsimmonses"...  You knew soompi would change the word for human posterior, and preempted it :)

By the way, soompi has all along (for over a decade) had that filter that makes all bad words change into "Richard Simmons".   I have always wondered how soompi was getting away with it.   It is a pretty sad thing to do to the actual man -- a legendary and quirky American fitness guru till some 20 years ago, for anybody who happens not to know.  I'm surprised that he hasn't sued soompi!

Back in the mists of time I posted a summary of a K-Drama episode and when I reread it was baffled to find a reference to Richard Simmons which I,  myself, had not included.

To make a long story short, after much bafflement and some inquiries I discovered that in typing a perfectly respectable "as," my keyboard had stuttered and added another "s."  To which some machine at Soompi had responded to a perfectly obvious typo, which in context made no sense whatsoever as a vulgarity, by substituting the name of a personality who has been off the air for some decades.

Since then, I've tried to poke fun at Soompi's "Bevis and Posterior Head" ("Hey Bevis, he said _______, heh, heh, her.") behavior by using "richardsimmons" for posterior.

I mean no disrespect to Mr. Simmons who, as my Mother used to say, is likely "crying all the way to the bank" if he notices this stuff at all.  On the other hand, if it is not (or never was) regarded as satire by anyone other than myself, I'm happy to drop it.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, jimb said:

I mean no disrespect to Mr. Simmons who, as my Mother used to say, is likely "crying all the way to the bank" if he notices this stuff at all.  On the other hand, if it is not (or never was) regarded as satire by anyone other than myself, I'm happy to drop it.

No need to drop it at all, and it is indeed satire.   At soompi, really.  We are not disrespecting Mr. Simmons but reacting to what Soompi is forcing us to do.  What else can we do when there is a need for legitimate use of words that Soompi filters out and replaces with the gentleman's name?

• Like 5

HG is one of the few people with  a spine in this dram the list is quite short lol.

HN is looking to get hers now as well since she said I dont care what  other people think now after a near death experience.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Someone mentioned here before that YR and DG should get together. It would serve JE right for both SJ's fake and real to end up with the men JE wanted and once had. . 

Oh, i would loveeee  that.... Fake SJ/YR redeem herself by supplying evidence for SH and JE wrong doings. Oh, DG will be the one that has amnesia when he tries to save YR from harm , well, in order for JE not to commit anymore criminal, he tries to save YR. DG doesn't wakes up till the last episode.

And when DG wakes up, he does remember anything prior to quitting his job at the big company, so he only remember JE as the snobbish silver purse and nothing else. But DG seems to be taken aback by how sweet YR is in taking care of him. When he wakes up, he found out that he has a new step mom and that HN is actually his stepmom's daughter. He also found out that he is married but for the life of him, he can't seem to remember JE at all. DG found out that his so called wife was evil and that JE and JE's mom was trying to harm his step sister from being reunited to his step mom. DG will loath JE (since he can't remember JE anyway).  The only other thing he last remember is JE pushing YR down the staircase so in conclusion, he no longer wants to be married to an evil person. With that, DG file for divorce. In the jail, SH met YR's mom and YR's mom LOL seeing SH and JE especially when she found out for what crime has these mother-daughter duo has done... A week later, YR's mom punishment was lessen so YR's mom was leaving the prison, and YR's mom gloated this to SH and JE.... JE, seems be bullied in the prison, so JE is normally black and blue in the face. So, SH will try to pick a fight and SH was send to solidarity cell. SH overhead that JE tried to escape prison, but fail, so JE was severely punish. And every time SH sees JE, JE has yet another scar on her. 

Two years later, SH and JE got news that DG marries YR and SJ had their first baby boy,  AE marries Mr Kim and Leo is expecting another baby... 

• Like 7

@jayakrisI think HN will not be so forgiving.  They injured her Mom and then gave her medication that wracked havoc with her brain.  I think only Kang's forgiveness will make HN forgive them.  The woman they look down on just because she's poor, honest and hardworking is the key to them being forgiven.  

• Like 5

Daily Kdrama characters do develop memories of goldfish whenever dealing with bad guys not connecting the dots :crazy:

So let’s hope JH remember every little thing SH done to HN 

From stealing SJ picture from her and pin it on HN and trying destroy HN business:D

• Like 4