Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

@sivaneson not only that. At the beginning, SH wanted to tell JE about SJ. But JE emotionally blackmailed her by trying to commit suicide (DG saved her), and when she acted as if she wanted to kill HN by the car (in front of SH to intimidate her). This the episodes I mean

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, darr said:

Up JH!

I'm so happy at the latest development.

She is quickly catching up on her sister.

Pls DG, redeem yourself this last time.

I will be so disappointed if u overlook again. Love admonishes. 

The police is trailing SH now and she dont know.

She and her daughter aren't that smart, it's just that nobody has ever suspected them. Now that JH eyes has cleared, let's see how smart she think she is.

Kekekekeeke:D

I'm waiting for halmoni explosion when the truth is discovered.

As the police is involved now, it seems like SH will be jailed on some counts.

If they get evidence that JE is an accomplice, she will be included. If there is a way to know that she switched drug, she definitely will be jailed. But her husband, will he reboot this time around?

@jayakris

SH's criminal charges so far are: Attempted Murder, Embezzlement, Kidnapping, Thief. JE would sit back and let her mother go to jail for all these crimes and not blink an eye. The only way for her involvement to come out is if she confesses which she would never do on her own. It took her 20 years to confess to her mother what happen to SJ and this time would be no different. The only reason she told her mother was to use her mother. She knew how her mother felt about JH and would protect her over JH at all cost.  She also used DG's unconditional love for her as a shield of protection. JE does not love DG because she has no concept of love including loving herself. The only way to get JE is to work on her need of self gratification that she' has won.  She will arrogantly spill what she has done as a means of stepping and degrading someone else. This is why I think YR begging her to save her is a trap to make her admit what she's done. JE may or may not go to jail but she will lose everything she thinks was rightfully hers to have.  As a last resort I think she will try to kill herself to as away of getting sympathy. The best place for JE is in a mental hospital because she is one sick sister. 

I don't feel sorry for DG because he walked into the relationship of his own feel will. He knew from the beginning she had a side that was evil. The things she did and said to HN he silently sat by and let happen. Being a nice guy is one thing but when you let someone change who you are is another. He threw his morals values and pride out the window and let her turn him into a duplication of her father.  He gives and she takes and he has no clue that's not how love works.  When he found those flyers there is no plausible reason they should have been in her car. Instead of confronting her right then and there  he says nothing. DG has thrown HN under the bus many times for JE, but this time it was JH and his father. He choose JE again over doing what was right. 

@darr

The mother is going to explode for sure when she finds out what her daughter and granddaughter have done. She knows SH is a trouble maker but this will blow her mind especially finding out JE was the main culprit. As for Hwang he will be totally discussed and totally ashamed to face JH, HN and EA.  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Can't help but think that the police show up on the scene.  Why would the kidnappers all run away as soon as HN hits the car?  I mean, they didn't get in the van, ran right past it.  It's like they are being chased.

I think SH cracks under police custody and reveals that HN is SJ.

I want to see the look on JE face when they lead her mom away in handcuffs.   

Anyone think EA and SR eventually move in with JH and all live as one family?

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

What happened to the dog.

If the dog is not available again, the writer would have written her presence off.

This writer has a lot to explain to us:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

18 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think the drama should be named "how to lose a guy in ten minutes"

Or How Ha Nee got Her Groove Back

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

3 hours ago, darr said:

But, is she rich?

She couldn't even pay 50k. Had to steal that.

Very poor woman and a free loader

SH is not rich. She and her husband failed at the tutoring school they had set up with JH’s investment. Then they were scammed twice. So, no business sense and no money.

However, she grew up in a rich, or at least comfortable, family it seems, plus she has a rich sister. For some reason, that seems to be sufficient for her to act rich as well as feel entitled to be rich. 

Some people who grow up with money don’t necessarily understand the principle of making money. They just feel entitled and think its their birthright or something. Silly. :P

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, awsparkle said:

SH's criminal charges so far are: Attempted Murder, Embezzlement, Kidnapping, Thief. JE would sit back and let her mother go to jail for all these crimes and not blink an eye. The only way for her involvement to come out is if she confesses which she would never do on her own. It took her 20 years to confess to her mother what happen to SJ and this time would be no different. The only reason she told her mother was to use her mother. She knew how her mother felt about JH and would protect her over JH at all cost.  She also used DG's unconditional love for her as a shield of protection. JE does not love DG because she has no concept of love including loving herself. The only way to get JE is to work on her need of self gratification that she' has won.  She will arrogantly spill what she has done as a means of stepping and degrading someone else. This is why I think YR begging her to save her is a trap to make her admit what she's done. JE may or may not go to jail but she will lose everything she thinks was rightfully hers to have.  As a last resort I think she will try to kill herself to as away of getting sympathy. The best place for JE is in a mental hospital because she is one sick sister. 

I dislike SH but I hate JE even more.  I agree with you  @awsparkle  that JE is very selfish and will never confess or stand by her mom side because she is making her mother do all the dirty work. Every time there is a possibility of the truth coming out , she say ottoke I am scared. Then her mom would “ I WONT LET ANYONE HURT YOU” When I hear her say that , It richard simmons me off because JE is the one in the wrong here. She had a wonderful life by taking SJ’s place , Isn’t it time that she gives back to Jin Hui what she most want in the world. Her daughter who she misses a lot  and wants to hold her.  Sadly SH ans JE are both selfish people. SH and JE has never worked hard for anything in their life. Her sister has given her everything she owns and more. She helped her marry the man she wanted, a manager job at her store, gave money to her BIl to start a business which he failed, let her move in her house for 20 YEARS. With these two what got ISN’T ENOUGH THEY WANT MORE INCLUDING THE ORCHARD. Smh smh smh , she also would pay money for any of SH’s children to go aboard because SH believe she is owed that much. Smh smh smh 

The fact JE’s hand remains clean but lately  her hands are getting dirty since YR showed up. Even JE’s face seems scary now. I a great performance I must say. The actress is slaying this role. I would like to applaud her. 

• Like 15

DG is dumb as a brick and he deserves what ever is coming.He knew way before he marry her what type of person she.

He needs punishment as well  not as severe but something for being a spineless fool that keeps letting JE get away with every single thing,also for using HN feelings for him at the time against her.

That is not love is call you being a fool. :confused:

Make no mistake DG is not really a good person,he may be compare to others in this drama but by himself he is pretty crappy. :scream:

Edited by dramaninja
  • Like 10

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Even JE’s face seems scary now. I a great performance I must say. The actress is slaying this role. I would like to applaud her. 

Yes, the actress has done a fantastic job here.  I am not sure how she will be in other roles, but her acting here has been perfect!  No overacting at any point.  Just the perfect expressions, as needed.  Like she is living the role.

• Like 9

God ,why is sunny again tomorrow soooo bloody addictive?

been watching it non Stop

dreaming about it a lot

Angry about it

stress about it

What the hell , Am I turning to JE

and becoming obsessive , even thinking to bribe writer who ever he / She is to give us jucey scene or run the writer with my car

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

DG is dumb as a brick and he deserves what ever is coming.He knew way before he marry her what type of person she.

He needs punishment as well  not as severe but something for being a spineless fool that keeps letting JE get away with every single thing,also for using HN feelings for him at the time against her.

That is not love is call you being a fool. :confused:

Make no mistake DG is not really a good person,he may be compare to others in this drama but by himself he is pretty crappy. :scream:

I have always intensely disliked DG 

but that is nothing compared to the absolutely bare hatred I feel for JE . She has not one redeeming quality that I can see at all 

I honestly don't know What he see's in a moody, winny, miserable woman like JE I have no idea. All she does is moan and complain. Can't stand her character .

hopefully he see's sense and leaves her at some point.

• Like 9

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 109

Yoon  and Park Sr. are incredulous at they examine the photo they have received.  They take the photo to the police, who tell them they will check the parcel service’s CCTV to see if they can identify the sender.

Lee contrives a reason to take Kang somewhere on business.  On their way, the sly dog guilts her into unwrapping a Tootsie Roll Pop for him.

Dawg joins Kang’s Mothers informal cooking class.

When Hwang’s Mother stops by to see why Yoon has skipped work, Yoon shares the photo with her.

When Yoon says she will track down the “detective” who sold her the initial richard simmons and bull story about her daughter being dead, Hwang’s Mother graciously volunteers  to conduct the search.

Park tells Halmoni about the photo.  Halmoni aigoos.

Hwang’s Mother confronts Fake Detective.   She realizes that there is another rat in the maze.

Park Sr. arrives at the Arcade and tells Dawg and Kang’s Mother about the photo.

Lee attempts to persuade Kang to have dinner with him.  Turns out she is busy every night this week.  Next week too.

Hwang’s Mother tells her Daughter about the photo.  Hwang agrees this isn’t great news.  Hwang’s Mother somehow thinks that since Fake Detective is leaving Korea for a hasty vacation, things can’t get any worse.

Hwang’s Mother tries, unsuccessfully, to convince Halmoni that Yoon’s Daughter is still dead.

For some reason, everyone is eating together at a restaurant.  Fake Daughter slyly remarks that both Yoon and Kang fiddle with their coffee cups the same way.  Fake Daughter further tells the group that she has read somewhere that such tics are hereditary.  Hwang and her Mother start to squirm.

When Fake Daughter gets up to use the Lady’s room, Hwang follows and confronts her.

Ha!  Fake Daughter goads Hwang into slapping her.  Fake Daughter sees that Park and his Father have observed the slap, but Hwang doesn’t because her back is turned to them.  Fake Daughter performs for her audience.

The two Gentlemen rescue the abused lady.  Hwang, for her part, has some  Splainin’ to do.

When they return home, Hwang fills the Parks in on Fake Daughter’s history.

Kang’s Mother discovers that YoonW’s designer is Lee’s Sister.   Lee’s Sister spills some beans, as is her wont.

Furious, Kang’s Mother orders her Daughter to break off all relations with the Witch’s Son.

Kang meets Lee and breaks up with him.  For absolutely the final time.

Lee comes upon Kang’s Mother as she is mopping the hallway in front of her shop.   Never approach an angry woman with a mop.  Angry man, either.

Kang’s Mother does not hit Lee with her mop.  Unfortunately where there is a mop, there is often a pail of dirty water.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, joke lanfoo said:

@meoooooowwww since you have access to JJH's instagram, could you find out if he cameoed in the drama Devilish Joy? I think the murdered Hallyu star looks like him. It is preproduced and is on air now.:lol:

That guy with the cameo in Devilish Joy doesn't seem to be JJH but another actor. Not exactly following the drama itself because I'm waiting to see if it's gonna be a happy ending before I start but I've seen clips here and there. :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

God ,why is sunny again tomorrow soooo bloody addictive?

been watching it non Stop

dreaming about it a lot

Angry about it

stress about it

What the hell , Am I turning to JE

and becoming obsessive , even thinking to bribe writer who ever he / She is to give us jucey scene or run the writer with my car

@Ameera Ali welcome to the daily drama watching club! :D

It's indeed addictive but can be frustrating and stressful. But just remember it's ONLY A DRAMA! 

Some viewers here may feel like pulling their hair off because of the poor love line of HG & HN which I think is common in daily dramas as the writer has to fill up 120 episides with other sub plots. By the way JE & DG are also the other main leads judging from the opening video clips.:lol:

Luckily I did watch dailies before so my hair is still very much INTACT! :blush:

NB: This daily drama's popularity must be due to JJH's(HG) popularity as he has more than 100 000 instagram followers. Remarkable for an unknown actor indeed!:wub:

• Like 8

9 hours ago, awsparkle said:

When he found those flyers there is no plausible reason they should have been in her car. Instead of confronting her right then and there  he says nothing. DG has thrown HN under the bus many times for JE, but this time it was JH and his father. He choose JE again over doing what was right. 

I think it may be too early to say that.  He may have finally decided to use his brain and find out what JE is up to.  Confronting her right away might make her come up with some excuse like she had just found it dumped somewhere and picked it up.  Perhaps he wants to see what she does with the box of flyers, and is trying to see if she would lie about even having the box in the car, not knowing that he had seen it already?

By the way, I can't remember anything that is clearly wrong that DG did to HN (or anybody else).  What did he really do, that everybody is upset about?   If he is being stupid and dumb for his own good, why do we care? :) ... I don't like the guy, nor respect him, because he is a wimp and is so lost in love with JE to have put up with weird behavior from her on so many occasions.  There was even that one incident of straight theft that I remember, when he caught JE with stealing that blue dress that HN designed for the broadcast (but there he did the right thing by returning the dress to the TV station just on time and saved her, even knowing that it wasn't what JE wanted).   So I wondered why you said that he threw HN under the bus many times?  When? .... Through inaction? I can't remember.

Honest question, as I have similarly wondered why others here say that he is not a "good guy".   I don't care for him either, but don't hate him.  Being generally a good-for-nothing wimp doesn't make him a "bad guy", and I don't remember "bad" or morally incorrect acts from him.  I may have simply missed something, so I am asking....

49 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

NB: This daily drama's popularity must be very popular due to JJH's(HG) popularity as he has more than 100 000 instagram followers. Remarkable for an unknown actor indeed!:wub:

I don't know if the drama is particularly more popular among the Korean viewers than other daily dramas that were #1 in their time slots.  Ratings around 20 are quite good but nothing so remarkable.  But it is certainly so much more popular among younger folks, and I think a lot more people who normally only watch the 8-week dramas have checked out this 6-month drama.  That explains the unprecedented internet following and the soompi interest for the drama.  The only reason I can imagine is what you just said - JJH seems to have really captured a lot of people's imagination.  I can't think of any other explanation

• Like 9

1 hour ago, browngirl said:

That guy with the cameo in Devilish Joy doesn't seem to be JJH but another actor. Not exactly following the drama itself because I'm waiting to see if it's gonna be a happy ending before I start but I've seen clips here and there. :D

@browngirl thanks for your info but I'm still not convinced because from another photo it looks like JJH. 

But DO watch this drama if you really want super cute lovey, dovey scenes of the OTP with plenty of hot kisses! There WILL be a happy ending as it is preproduced. (Only prime time 16 episodes can provide such service.):D

However as a daily drama, I'm already SATISFIED that HG & HN did have 5 kisses so far! And their lovey dovey scenes are cute and extra ordinary too.:tounge_xd:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I have always intensely disliked DG 

but that is nothing compared to the absolutely bare hatred I feel for JE . She has not one redeeming quality that I can see at all 

I honestly don't know What he see's in a moody, winny, miserable woman like JE I have no idea. All she does is moan and complain. Can't stand her character .

hopefully he see's sense and leaves her at some point.

I can't say that I dislike DG character as much as I pity it. Like @jayakris said, he did have that moment where he gave back HN dress/blouse when JE took it to sabotage HN. But I do agree that JE doesn't have any redeeming qualities at all that would make me accept any sort of happy ending for her. But with watching some dailies, I think that her character would most likely be forgiven because she's younger and has a chance at redemption (does she, though?) while her mom will take all the blame and go to prison. I do wish that if he writer will take this route, that JE character may at least get some time as a mental facility to address the fact that she's a wacko who needs help.

47 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

NB: This daily drama's popularity must be due to JJH's(HG) popularity as he has more than 100 000 instagram followers. Remarkable for an unknown actor indeed!

It could be noted though that while SIA has more followers that JJH,  his IG account recently got verified first because of it's rapid follower increase in the past few months. It can also be because he has done other projects outside of South Korea, like in the Philippines and Vietnam which may explain his popularity. 

Also, the name of the actor who made the cameo in Devilish Joy is Lee Jung Hyuk, and in some angles there are some similarities in looks with JJH. :)

And yes, I'm quite satisfied with the HG-HN scenes, esp the kiss scenes. (I feel like a perve saying this but wth:lol::wub:)

Edited by browngirl
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1