Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

3 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

The extra ep is so that the drama ends at the end of the 5 day week.  The drama is suppose to end at 120 which is a Thursday. 

Well.. It is still a good news for us. Since the come back of Choi Yoo Ra this drama starting to become interesting again. I reallyx100 love JExSH's expression whenever they met her. Their life are totally miserable now. I really wonder why she wants to work at SJ Boutique... The only mission now is for HG's mom to start like HN since everyone already like her. But, another problem is HG's family still don't know about HN's foundling. So, this is other obstacle too before HG's mom to start like HN.  Tonight is already eps 104 and like what most of us predicted maybe we will get to see the truth exposed on eps 110-117. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, darr said:

U know what, Korean dramas always project  people like HN/HG as very innocent that kissing is sometimes impossible but let's be realistic here.

In a normal relationship, this guy should have kissed her more than 100times.

They have blood running through their veins so hormones will flare up and there must be intimacy.

What am I saying? Has HG done the needful, HN will be the one who won't let go unless he is beyond average down there:P

If that boy has sent her to heaven multiple times, damn the mother!:P

What do I know, let me continue reading:D

@darr, I' m giggling a lot while reading your comment here! :D

I maybe a grandmother of 2, but some commenters here maybe "underaged" and will blush on reading this? :blush:

Well said! Your comment is SPOT ON!  Come on HN is already 26 years old and HG is 28 ( I guess as he's JE's senior in Uni).:love: WELL? What do we think?

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

This stupid JE is forgetting something. With the way she is so stressed out, that herbal medicine for pregnancy won't work at all:weary:. I hope fSJ continues to cause her stress to the point where she goes Kuku lol, so we don't have to worry about pregnancy happening at all lol:naughty:. Or even better, she can't have kids. Am I getting too evil here? :joy:.

And HG, why is that you and SaRang met too late? You make the perfect team lol:lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Does anyone know anything about the actress who portrays Fake Daughter?

I thought her cat-and-mouse scenes with Hwang's Mother in the cafe were the best Korean Mean Girl I have seen since the high school characters in The Shining Eun Soo.

Maybe she WAS one of the high school characters in The Shining Eun Soo?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jimb said:

I thought her cat-and-mouse scenes with Hwang's Mother in the cafe were the best Korean Mean Girl I have seen since the high school characters in The Shining Eun Soo.

Her name is Hong Ah Reum. Her IG account :

Edit : Rating

9/10/2018 - 19.6%

10/10/2018 - 19.3%

New news of upcoming new KBS Daily Drama :

https://www.soompi.com/article/1242957wpp/seo-hyo-rim-park-yoon-jae-attend-script-reading-new-kbs-drama

• Like 8

My money is still on granny being the one who reveals HN is SJ. She's so tickled with HN and feels her granddaughter presence  whenever she's with HN. Granny is quick and picked up on how would HN know where the bathroom was. I think she was very close to SJ and it's why her six sense is working better then JH's. All she needs to see is how HN circles the glass with her finger like JH does. Once she'll be going for a DNA test. 

Like someone mentioned I think it's going to take something big to happen before HG's mother gets herself together. The woman is mean and heartless. As she is now she does not deserve to be rewarded with a rich daughter in law. 

• Like 10

6 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:
6 hours ago, jimb said:

Her name is Hong Ah Reum.

I don't remember seeing her in Shining EunSoo.  She seems to be a pretty accomplished actress herself, and not a bit player.  Was the main actress in her last three dramas, "Dal Soon's Spring", "The Bird That Doesn't Cry", and "Tears of Heaven".  All three were daily dramas, I think.   I didn't see those, so I didn't know how good she was, as an actress.   But I also noticed her acting in the cafe scene that @jimb mentions.   Pretty good mean girl act, and effortless expressions on her face.   She has brought some more life to the drama for sure.  Anybody who gives hell to the evil mother and daughter brings life to the drama!

But I just can't figure out what it is that she has on the evil duo.  I want to think that she is taking a chance and bluffing, but then she is way too confident for her to be bluffing.

(EDIT: Here is the KBS world page for the 120 subbed episodes of the last KBS drama Hong Ah Reum was in - Samsaengi in 2013, in which she was the lead actress)

• Like 9

For me, THE MENTAL TORTURE FSJ is inflicting on evil mum daughter duo is more than enough punishment for them at the moment! :blush:

Long may the REAL TORTURE begin for them!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

29 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

For me, THE MENTAL TORTURE FSJ is inflicting on evil mum daughter duo is more than enough punishment for them at the moment! :blush:

I agree chingu @gladys57... THis is the best torture and I am wondering what doe sshe have on them. She seems so smart because she isn't giving them any hints at all.  

For Hong Ah Reum I recommend this drama. This was one of her best drama I love the most  , Check this one out. It is on youtube...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, gladys57 said:

@darr, I' m giggling a lot while reading your comment here! :D

I maybe a grandmother of 2, but some commenters here maybe "underaged" and will blush on reading this? :blush:

Well said! Your comment is SPOT ON!  Come on HN is already 26 years old and HG is 28 ( I guess as he's JE's senior in Uni).:love: WELL? What do we think?

Haahaaaa:lol:

I just want to infuse laughter into the discussion but it's actually true:P

I think at the middle of this discussion thread, we got to know that all the commentators are above 18. Unless the new ones. Pls do forgive me if u are below 18. 

This place used to spark fire but I'm happy it's back again as this:lol: is everywhere.

I'm fully interested in the drama like before as soon as I saw fake SJ in episode 102.

JE and her mother hadn't started having nightmares yet?

These two are really very strong:lol:

It will be fun to see DG's face when he hears his wife's confession in the middle of the night while trashing her hands widely like a caged animal begging for help:lol:

Oh my!:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

My money is still on granny being the one who reveals HN is SJ.

I had my hopes raised when EA finally figured out that HN was SJ, so perhaps the grandmother would be the best way to bring it out in the open. Perhaps the grandmother could demand a DNA test? As long as she doesn't ask SH to do it, since SH would then provide a faked test.

43 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Long may the REAL TORTURE begin for them!

I'm fine with the torture that Fake SJ is inflicting on SH and JE as well, though I still think there should be some real penalties for both SH and JE to pay. I'm thinking that, at minimum, both of them should be divorced and kicked out of the house. I know that's probably not likely, but they don't deserve the love and support they get from their husbands and family. I didn't weigh in on the discussion of who is more evil, SH or JE, because really, both of them are such terrible people that I don't think I would apply any comparatives to either of them. And, their backstories of feeling inferior or relatively deprived are not good enough to compensate for the horrendously evil ways they've acted toward HN and her family.

• Like 7

I'm so happy to see our guy HG smiling and laughing again amidst his BONDING time with HN's family. Melting at his DIMPLES! :tounge_xd:

Poor HG must have envied HN who despite being adopted, is having such a happy and close family although they're poor . He obviously didn't enjoy such an upbringing.:D

Having  said that , I'm sure HG cant wait to be part of HN's family asap! He'd be a perfect HEAD of the family indeed!:wub:

• Like 6

Did u guys notice the most important thing in episode 103?

HN went straight to the visitor's bathroom as somebody who already know the place before.

She didn't ask for direction and halmoni was smart enough to pick it up. SN almost died!:lol:

She is giving out pointers here and there to halmoni.

She eats chocolate like SJ.

I will boldly say that if she had stayed one week with halmoni,  she will figure her out and ask for DNA test.

That old lady is very quick witted. At first meeting she connected with HN instantly so I'm not really surprised.

It's only the birth mother that has been disappointing me. If halmoni can figure this much out, why did they write the birth mother's story as one who is biz savvy but not smart?

I'm really not happy that till now, nothing makes her uncomfortable around her daughter. Even EA would have put one and two things together.

She is just there. She can't even see through her sister's expressions. Fake SJ interacted with her just small and can read her like a novel.

She and her daughter are too naive for my liking.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, darr said:

Did u guys notice the most important thing in episode 103?

HN went straight to the visitor's bathroom as somebody who already know the place before.

She didn't ask for direction and halmoni was smart enough to pick it up. SN almost died!:lol:

She is giving out pointers here and there to halmoni.

She eats chocolate like SJ.

I will boldly say that if she had stayed one week with halmoni,  she will figure her out and ask for DNA test.

That old lady is very quick witted. At first meeting she connected with HN instantly so I'm not really surprised.

It's only the birth mother that has been disappointing me. If halmoni can figure this much out, why did they write the birth mother's story as one who is biz savvy but not smart?

I'm really not happy that till now, nothing makes her uncomfortable around her daughter. Even EA would have put one and two things together.

She is just there. She can't even see through her sister's expressions. Fake SJ interacted with her just small and can read her like a novel.

She and her daughter are too naive for my liking.

@darr well said! I cant believe that a capable woman like JH cannot DETECT evil witch SH's "constipated" looks and NOT SUSPECT anything whenever EA & HN are mentioned. 

So likewise, JH's daughter HN is just as "blind" to all those bad things done to her & her mum by evil mum-daughter duo? They sure have similiar genes!:blush:

Looks like grandma will be the ONLY ONE SHARP enough to get it RIGHT! :D

I'd love to see evil daughter mum duo GETTING HELL from  grandma after that! :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

though I still think there should be some real penalties for both SH and JE to pay. I'm thinking that, at minimum, both of them should be divorced and kicked out of the house. I know that's probably not likely, but they don't deserve the love and support they get from their husbands and family

@stroppyse I totally agree with you chingu, this is one of the things that bothers me in kdrama. When a character attempts to hurt someone the villains are forgiven in the end and they do not face jail time. They commit a terrible crime but because of mental issues or they end up diagnosed with terminal illness. They are forgiven by their family. Being ill or dying doesn’t mean they have learned their lesson. It is only out of fear for their next life that want to be forgiven so they aren’t punished in that life. 

PS... There is one daily where the villain finally does pay for their crimes. It wasn’t a great drama but the ENDING in my opinion was so darn PERFECT. Lol lol lol. Check this one out. I loved it so much even though sometimes it didn’t make sense. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, gladys57 said:

@darr well said! I cant believe that a capable woman like JH cannot DETECT evil witch SH's "constipated" looks and NOT SUSPECT anything whenever EA & HN are mentioned. 

So likewise, JH's daughter HN is just as "blind" to all those bad things done to her & her mum by evil mum-daughter duo? They sure have similiar genes!:blush:

Looks like grandma will be the ONLY ONE SHARP enough to get it RIGHT! :D

I'd love to see evil daughter mum duo GETTING HELL from  grandma after that! :blush:

Do u know that I haven't considered this yet except now that u mentioned it.

Halmoni will personally send them to hell:lol:

She had her bad side and her favouritism started all these in the first place but she actually has a good heart.

She is like an average halmoni everywhere.

I never did hate her but if one can live with her sassy mouth, and understands her weak points, why not. She is fun to be with.

She isn't rigid too.

What happened to her dog?

That dog used to be the only fun in that house for me before:lol:

I thought I was the only one who don't feel satisfied with JH character. It's poorly written.

The drama can as well go on without her cos she hasn't made any impact on the drama except she got married. She is just there.

I gave up on Korea's medical practices long time ago in k drama. Just wish its just for drama only cos i cant wrap my mind around that thing i watched between SH and their Dr.  Really?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Chingu's  I have a question. HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED THAT SOMETIMES HA NEE'S HAIR IS BLACK OR BROWN during an episode ? It is so confusing sometimes.  

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's  I have a question. HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED THAT SOMETIMES HA NEE'S HAIR IS BLACK OR BROWN during an episode ? It is so confusing sometimes.  

Today and noticed that her hair was darker but I didn't pay much attention after it.

• LOL 4