Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

46 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu’s. All of Ha Nee’s baby pictures were stolen. Ha Nee no longer have pictures when she was that SJ’s age when she disappeared. If there is a picture which episode did they say HN still have pictures. Smh smh 

there is a picture of HN with Eunae which HN keeps in her purse. JE saw it in the first episodes, and knew that HN is SJ. I think HN keeps it still.

Edited by nohamahamoud2002
addition
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Episode 103 preview translations:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,60,782202

Translation of video preview :

JH to HN: I heard that you had made a report to the police to try to find your parents.
HN to JH: I’ve decided not to find the parents who gave birth to me.
SH to JH: Speaking of Kang Ha Nui’s mother, she must need to get additional treatments. How about asking our family doctor, Doctor Kim, to see her?
Fake SJ to JE: Omo Ji Eun! I’m so happy to see you.
Fake SJ to JE: I was thinking to sprinkle some dirt onto your life as well. What do you think? Won’t that be fun?

Translation of text preview:
“Fake Soo Jeong” Yu Ra is released on probation and hanging around making Ji Eun’s family uncomfortable. Meanwhile Seon Hui introduces Eun Hae to Jin Hui’s doctor…

I'm okay with fake SJ harassing JE and SH. :) Mental anxiety about being caught out isn't enough. Since the writer seems determined to drag out the actual reveals, may as well have some fun by having Fake SJ torment JE. This just had better not be a reason to let JE off the hook for actually having to pay for her evil deeds.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

18 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu’s. All of Ha Nee’s baby pictures were stolen. Ha Nee no longer have pictures when she was that SJ’s age when she disappeared. If there is a picture which episode did they say HN still have pictures. Smh smh 

That evil witch really went all out to get rid of evidence. I hope she doesnt get hold of the dress next! :angry:

So happy to see HG smiling again in front of EA!

• Like 6

@selen4ever, thanks for the recap. Here is a translation of your favorite scene. It is pretty sweet.

SR: Our mother, welcome back to our home!
EA: Fine. Fine. Thank you.
EA: Oh. Aigoo. Ahh. It only now feels as if I might live. No matter what else there may be, my own house is definitely the most comfortable and the best. (to HG) Thank you for bringing me home.
HG: I only did what needed to be done. Mother, please speak comfortably with me. (me: meaning she should lower her speech to the more familiar way of speaking)
EA: I understand. In time, I’m sure that’ll happen naturally. (noticing HN’s hand) Oh, Ha Nui! What happened to your ring?
HN: A..a little while ago, I was washing my hand, so I took it off for a little bit.
EA: Oh you! What if you lose it? Hurry up and put it on.
HG: Mother, Ha Nui’s ring has been lost.
EA: Aigoo omona. What can be done about this?
HG: However, I found it. I was waiting to see when she would mention it, but she hasn’t said anything.
SR: Oh, sister, don’t go dribbling things around. You’re always dribbling things. (me: dribbling meaning misplacing or dropping). Here.
EA: Don’t make fun of her. (to HN) What are you doing? Hurry up and put it on. What are you going to do if you lose it again? Hurry.  (to HG) Because of taking care of me in the hospital, you must not even have had time to go on a date. Go outside and have fun. (to HN) Mom is tired, so I’m going to take a long nap.
HG: Thank you. Definitely, there is no one but mother.
EA: The longer you know me, the more you’ll appreciate me.

(outside where HN has walked HG to the gate of her place)
HN: Thank you for today. Please go safely.
HG: Have you forgotten what mother has said? The date. (after a pause) I’ll let you off today. Hm? Since mother isn’t well, go inside and stay with her. While mother is in that state, please remember that we’re a couple. I’ll also call you tonight, so answer my call. And, you absolutely can’t take off that ring.

(HN nods her agreement.) :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

@stroppyse

Thank you so much for the translation. You rule.

And I am so happy they are back together. Let's hope the ring really stays on the finger for good this time :)

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

@stroppyse

Thank you so much for the translation. You rule.

And I am so happy they are back together. Let's hope the ring really stays on the finger for good this time :)

You're welcome. Even though, HN is agreeing to it temporarily, I trust that HG will be able to press his advantage and make it permanent. :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- the police visits SJ Boutique to look at their CCTV and SH is about to have a nervous breakdown especially since JH runs to help HN and her mom when she finds out EA woke up

- JE is being annoying again and demanding DG to quit sharing an office with HN Apparel

- Hana&Leo discuss the baby with her parents.

- HG and HN have another scene when she walks him to the door (I think they again discuss the "breakup") 

- And fake SJ appears saying she saw everything and she gives the policeman her contact info.

A few additional comments.  It seems the cops do not have the CCTV footage from the front of SJ Boutique either.  That CCTV wasn't working.  HG's mom said to SH that she heard it from the pair of cops who first went there...

JE's argument with DG was about his going to visit EA at the hospital.  She claimed she was stressed from work and wanted DG to stay with her.  It went into a tail spin with JE nitpicking on every word DG was saying and left him flabbergasted.  I now think that this guy may actually leave JE.  I thought for a long time that he was too week to do that.  But she has gone so off the deep end that even this guy will leave her.  What a piece of work JE is!

HanNa apologized for her "bad thoughts" about the baby. She heard the baby's heartbeat and that changed her.  The dad was all happy, but that piece-of-excrement mother was unbelievable.  She is even downright upset that HanNa isn't getting rid of the baby in favor of her career.  Unreal.  The dad had the final say that "this is not your choice" to the mother.  I was reminded of our discussion yesterday about the "woman's choice".  The message is that the "wrong woman has no choice in this".   I'm glad for HanNa.  It is bound to be an extremely cute baby, seeing HanNa and Leo, like one of you said.

The HN-HG chat outside, when HG was leaving, was not going towards HN insisting on a breakup.  In fact, she was almost like the break-up talk is over.  A bit different than inside the room, as she looked pretty much angry that HG got EA and SR to force the ring back on HN.  But outside, she showed no irritated look, and did not give any more grief to HG.  I think she has decided to continue with him...

I am a little surprised that the fake SJ has already said to the cop that she saw EA falling and getting hurt.   Now it will only be difficult to use that to blackmail SH.  She must have seen it, for her to have butted into the questioning of SH by the cop.  There is an outside chance that she heard the cops questioning, saw the reaction of SH and decided to take a chance.  But as she has already lied to the cops, how can she go back and say that she saw a fight and SH pushing her?  The testimony won't work, as her her credibility is already gone.  What is her leverage in this blackmail?  She took a video by any chance?

Edited by jayakris
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

@jayakrisThank you for your comments. I guess I did misunderstand some things. :P

Seriously? I cannot believe HG's mom. Just when I though she could not be more unlikable. Not only does she not really care about her children, her grandchildren are also just a bother.

And JE is losing it. I won't be surprised if she ends up in a mental institution ranting to herself or a wall about SJ/HN rather than prison. DG, you really made a poor choice there. All that in the honeymoon phase .. I cannot even imagine what she would be like after 20 years of marriage.

About fake SJ. She really must have an ace up her sleeve or she would not be so comfortable. A video would be great but would she not get in trouble also since the doctor says that EA was laying there for a long time before she got help and that further endangered her life. Unless she gives it to the police anonymously.

Maybe she is just great at bluffing and the wicked duo will finally meet their Waterloo. 

• Like 9

@oktatwork 

like you said - as I also watched telenovas - the plot is dragging slowly. I believe the truth will appear in the last five episodes :) 

Whenever the  truth is about to be revealed, something happens. SH is watching everyone like a hawk, she hides the photo all the time :) . she is really obsessed. 

At the beginning JE was doing this job, after that her mom took over. 

have anyone noticed that Eunae is hit on the head just like HN :) this memory loss thing is repeated. 

Anyway, the good point is that HG is still somehow with HN :) 

I agree with some viewers that all the couples are married except for our main OTP :( 

I wish they get married before the drama ends and we get to them in their family life for some episodes like JH and JG, or Hanna and Leo

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I am a little surprised that the fake SJ has already said to the cop that she saw EA falling and getting hurt.   Now it will only be difficult to use that to blackmail SH.  She must have seen it, for her to have butted into the questioning of SH by the cop.  There is an outside chance that she heard the cops questioning, saw the reaction of SH and decided to take a chance.  But as she has already lied to the cops, how can she go back and say that she saw a fight and SH pushing her?  The testimony won't work, as her her credibility is already gone.  What is her leverage in this blackmail?  She took a video by any chance?

Fake SJ told SH that she had seen SH push EA and threatened to go to the police, so maybe Fake SJ took some video or something after all?

It went into a tail spin with JE nitpicking on every word DG was saying and left him flabbergasted.  I now think that this guy may actually leave JE.  I thought for a long time that he was too week to do that.  But she has gone so off the deep end that even this guy will leave her.  What a piece of work JE is!

I wondered as well because DG's reaction was almost shocked by JE's vitriol. She's basically twisting everything he says to try to put him in the wrong for being concerned about strangers, i.e. HN and her mother. JE is seriously losing it, and it seems as if she's going to be pushed even further by Fake SJ. Actually, thought the scene where JE threatens to call the cops on HN because HN dared to touch the marble in JN's room was pretty funny.

23 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

And JE is losing it. I won't be surprised if she ends up in a mental institution ranting to herself or a wall about SJ/HN rather than prison. DG, you really made a poor choice there. All that in the honeymoon phase .. I cannot even imagine what she would be like after 20 years of marriage.

The only reason that I wouldn't want to see her in a mental institution is because then she'll get pity from everyone instead of the reprobation that she deserves. Plus, at some point she may be released as being "sane" again and get back her life. I do agree that she's losing it, though. And, DG made his choices, and so has to live with the consequences.

But outside, she showed no irritated look, and did not give any more grief to HG.  I think she has decided to continue with him...

HN's feelings were placated by HG reminding HN that they had agreed to keep up the relationship until HN's mother had fully recovered, and he was clearly planning on acting as if they are truly together which HN has agreed to. I don't think HN has accepted that they are back together for good. However, I am confident that HG will be able to get HN to stay with him for good.

The ending of episode 102 with Fake SJ ripping up the envelope of money that SH had just given her to go away with the comment of "Do you really think that I came back to just get peanuts?" was actually satisfying in that it signals Fake SJ's reign of terror on SH and JE. I'm kind of at the point where I like the idea of Fake SJ twisting the knife into SH and JE in turns of having to pay for their wrongdoings. As I mentioned though, I hope that this doesn't mean that either SH or JE get off free in terms of any penalties they may have to pay, either legally or from the reactions of their friends and family.

One other quick note for those of you who speak Korean, I wrote "peanuts" in the comment above that Fake SJ makes, but she actually says "Do you really think that I came back to just get the price of gum?" which means the same thing in terms of pittances.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

HG had that "I won this round" when he look at HN lol.

All  this could be solve if she told her mom the truth but she wont of course because she knew  it was silly thing to do and she will wants to stay with HG in this way.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

35 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Fake SJ told SH that she had seen SH push EA and threatened to go to the police, so maybe Fake SJ took some video or something after all? 

Oh, I should go back and watch.  I missed her saying that she saw SH push EA... Maybe the co-conspirator salon lady was there with the fake SJ?  Maybe she can tell the cops that she saw only EA falling and left thinking she was okay, but then somebody else who actually saw the argument and the pushing, comes in?  Like @selen4ever said, she must have something up her sleeves for her to be so confident.

35 minutes ago, stroppyse said:
1 hour ago, jayakris said:

It went into a tail spin with JE nitpicking on every word DG was saying and left him flabbergasted.  I now think that this guy may actually leave JE.  I thought for a long time that he was too week to do that.  But she has gone so off the deep end that even this guy will leave her.  What a piece of work JE is!

I wondered as well because DG's reaction was almost shocked by JE's vitriol. She's basically twisting everything he says to try to put him in the wrong for being concerned about strangers, i.e. HN and her mother. JE is seriously losing it

I thought the writing was terrific in that argument.  There was nothing there for an argument, but the writer made a whole sequence that clearly showed that JE is totally losing it, and that DG has to be at a point of giving up on the idea that the woman can ever be sane.  And that too, there was a point at the beginning of the argument when she even smiled and he said that she is pretty when she smiles... But it deteriorated so quickly to DG being driven to exasperation!

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I thought the writing was terrific in that argument.  There was nothing there for an argument, but the writer made a whole sequence that clearly showed that JE is totally losing it, and that DG has to be at a point of giving up on the idea that the woman can ever being sane.

I totally agree. The plot tropes used in this drama are pretty old and tired, but I do like how the writer can manipulate it so the viewers can laugh with the drama about the trope being used without actually sacrificing the drama itself. Plus, there are these bits of dialogue which are cleverly put together. So, despite it having been a bit draggy for me, I find myself still sticking with this drama because of the writing.

Oh, and I still think HN and HG are cute together, despite HN getting cold feet. I'm also looking forward to the youngsters Sa Rang and Ji Hoo meeting again since neither of them know how their families are intertwined as yet. :)

• Like 9

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:
2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

there is a picture of HN with Eunae which HN keeps in her purse. JE saw it in the first episodes, and knew that HN is SJ. I think HN keeps it still.

In fact there are many pictures of SJ from that age in EA's album. We saw HN looking at them just before she gave the album to the grandma who came back from the toilet.  The grandma didn't go to those pages and looked only at the dead-baby's pictures, before SH pulled her out of there.

SH had asked the burgler to just get one picture that was not anything that JH has at home.  She only needed one picture to pull that scam then.  It just had to be one they already didn't have at home, or JH would ask how the fake guy got that picture (SJ had no pictures with her when she went missing).  So the robber just picked one picture that didn't show others like EA in it - and I assume SH had shown him their SJ pictures, so he knew not to pick a Sarang picture in the album.  That's all.  All the rest of the SJ/HN pictures are still in EA's album.  If they had all disappeared, EA would have wondered more.  She did notice one picture missing and thought she must have lost it before....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yeah not really sure what HN in doing I mean they are in a better position this last week but she still kinda annoying me.

Cant just try and toss him aside after you mom got better. :neutral:

Dont know why she think she is a burden to him I glad he told her it would be more a burden on him if she left him out.

• Like 6

I watched today's episode with subs, and now I know the function of fake SJ. She is the only witness who saw SH fighting with Eunae. Also she knows about JE. I think she will be the one to reveal the truth.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I watched today's episode with subs, and now I know the function of fake SJ. She is the only witness who saw SH fighting with Eunae. Also she knows about JE. I think she will be the one to reveal the truth.

Ug finally someone can do something with this pair or Mom and daughter.  I am really so tired of them. So we have 20 episodes left until when we would have them JE/Mom with more scenes insted of our main couple. Really the writter would only give us 1 episode of family reunited is that what he would do. 

• Like 7