Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, selen4ever said:

EA goes to the police station and meets SH who is sitting in a prison cell. They talk. HN sounds very sad and disappointed. SH  tells her not to lie (?) HN turns to leave and SH calls her SJ and with tears streaming down her cheek says something about JE. 

(stream keeps freezing ... :()

 

This was a nice scene.  HN went and said she had always imagined meeting her family but never imagined that it would be like this.  She said how JH had told her about how much help SH was when she had lost her daughter and husband and had to go through hard times.  SH says she doesn't have to say all this.  It is better if she just took SH to not even exist.  HN said that it is not because she wants to feel good about it.  Rather it is just that she wants no regrets later in her own life.  She also said her "mom" came to the station but couldn't make herself come in and see SH.  I think she did not say which mom...  So HN did not say anything about forgiving or anything.  Just a talk to convey that she is fine moving on with her own life than look back.   Then she turned to leave, and SH had tears streaming down her cheeks as she called her "SuJeong" and thanked her for rescuing JE.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, girrlit said:

me too!

 

1 minute ago, mamanijared said:

Me three! :D

Come on in Ladies and Gent The water is mighty fine. Yea no birth secrets

  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

 

Come on in Ladies and Gent The water is mighty fine. Yea no birth secrets

Thank God for that:joy:. I'm in lol.

  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

 

Come on in Ladies and Gent The water is mighty fine. Yea no birth secrets

Are we absolutely sure about this? No birth secrets? :crazy:

 

 

@jayakris i did say PROBABLY, so I can have an excuse when I do go back to watching dailies! :phew::lol:

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:w00t:

7 minutes ago, browngirl said:

Are we absolutely sure about this? No birth secrets? :crazy:

 

 

@jayakris i did say PROBABLY, so I can have an excuse when I do go back to watching dailies! :phew::lol:

 

Excuses Excuses We all need them just one will do:tounge_wink::w00t:

  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- JE is walking out of the shoemaker's house with a suitcase and meets HN in the front yard. They talk and JE says something touching as HN cries. JE calls her unnie.

 

JE basically said that she will live her life, just as HN asked her to.  She knows that living through her life is the punishment HN wants her to take, and she will take that.  She will live for HN's and JH's sake.  Then she said it was fortunate that her "sujeong eonni" was none other than HaNui, and thanked her for having stayed alive.  Called her eonni once more, making HN really cry.  Then she left.  I think the JE actress did a very good job there.

 

I don't know why, but this is the scene where I found JE to look the prettiest she has looked in the whole drama.  Maybe because she didn't have much makeup on her...  Maybe because she looked sincere in what she was saying.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

For me, SAT has the best ending out of all daily and weekend dramas I have ever watched :rolleyes: :) 

 

I don't know.... The shining Eun soo k -drama ending i think it is better, they gave 5 extra episodes seeing the villain trying to be human and be very good to the main female lead... And in that k-drama, the OTP managed to get married half way throught the k-drama daily and they stay strong for each other when there was hardship being faced... But then again, it's been awhile since i watched it, so i might have forgotten the bad scene of " wth..?" and all the annoyance scenes.... heheh

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dTTdfNfnFd4.jpg

 

It's funny maybe this drama should have been called Love Until The End LOL because that's what this story was about.  A mans point of view about love, holding on and staying true. We may not have gotten the beautiful wedding scene we hoped for.  Yet we were given so much more the insight to their future and family and the knowledge that all things are possible even forgiveness through love...

 

Although mostly a lurker which was so sweet too. 

Thankful for the smiles and moments of happiness this drama gave me and the inspiring posts as always from all of you...

:heart:

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- SH is released from prison and her husband is there to pick her up. He brings her tofu. SH is touched. He tells her about JE. SH and JE's dad hug.

 

She asked him if he doesn't hate her.  He said he hates her to death, but what can he do... she is the wife after all... He is of course happy to see her.  He said he quit his security guard job.  She asked if he got fired (haha) and he said no he resigned.  He wants to go to the country side (hometown) and do farming which was always his wish.  Asked her if she would go with him, and she said yes.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jayakris said:

 

She asked him if he doesn't hate her.  He said he hates her to death, but what can he do... she is the wife after all... He is of course happy to see her.  He said he quit his security guard job.  She asked if he got fired (haha) and he said no he resigned.  He wants to go to the country side (hometown) and do farming which was always his wish.  Asked her if she would go with him, and she said yes.

Rvchie Rich going to farm is a must see :w00t: To bad this is the end of the drama.. If they would have done this from the beginning they could have a lucrative business by now..

  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your translations @jayakris :) Poor other grandma. Living with SH will probably not be fun.

 

I would appreciate it very much if you or @stroppyse could translate the proposal. Pretty please.

 

ZerbP3M.png

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Rvchie Rich going to farm is a must see :w00t: To bad this is the end of the drama.. If they would have done this from the beginning they could have a lucrative business by now..

 

@sava2sava I always love your remarks for the evil but redeemed ones! Heeee.

Will miss you on dailies as I'll be very busy. See you on 16 episodes threads.:D

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

`

It's funny maybe this drama should have been called Love Until The End LOL because that's what this story was about.  A mans point of view about love, holding on and staying true. We may not have gotten the beautiful wedding scene we hoped for.  Yet we were given so much more the insight to their future and family and the knowledge that all things are possible even forgiveness through love...

 

 

Funny, for me, i would have called this k-drama "I'm a mother too" ..... LOL 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

I would appreciate it very much if you or @stroppyse could translate the proposal. Pretty please.

 

Oh, sorry that I have to run out for work urgently.  I was leaving it for @stroppyse, who will hopefully find time to do it?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jayakris said:

 

JE basically said that she will live her life, just as HN asked her to.  She knows that living through her life is the punishment HN wants her to take, and she will take that.  She will live for HN's and JH's sake.  Then she said it was fortunate that her "sujeong eonni" was none other than HaNui, and thanked her for having stayed alive.  Called her eonni once more, making HN really cry.  Then she left.  I think the JE actress did a very good job there.

 

I don't know why, but this is the scene where I found JE to look the prettiest she has looked in the whole drama.  Maybe because she didn't have much makeup on her...  Maybe because she looked sincere in what she was saying.

Yes I  like her acting very much, she's so talented 

 

 

It seems DG and JE are not going to end up together. He looks at her without any sign of forgiveness. In the last photo they stand apart

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×