Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Thanks so, so much @selen4ever! really appreciate the summary, and we all know how sucky it is when the stream lags so thanks for the patience!

It seems we are getting almost all the reveals in one big swoop, huh? 

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So all the moms but SH dump water on someone  huh :joy:

Hahaha! I guess it's reserved for all the other moms since SH gets to do most of the evil stuff. 

35 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- I feel sorry for the dad - poor guy. He is so disappointed in JE/SH. He cannot believe what the two were up to behind his back. I think he leaves her ?

Me too. He's bumbling but is a good fella. He needs to get himself and his son away from his wife and daughter's toxicity and live far away! 

37 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- Je wants to tell him something but before she can the doctor comes in. DG asks him if something is wrong with the baby. The doctor says JE should tells him. And she does.

- DG finally knows that she is not pregnant. She tells him how sorry she is but he just leaves.

Thank the Lord he now knows she's evil and two-faced. As dumb as he is, he does deserve better.

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

@selen4ever - how is it you are 30 minutes ahead of the viewing in Korea?  

Huh? I watched it live from 20.25 - 20.55 Korea standard time.

Could it be that you recently switched to winter time/light saving time :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

@selen4ever - how is it you are 30 minutes ahead of the viewing in Korea?

I think it was play by play

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I saw the last part

DG is sleeping in the office, his dad visits him
EA takes HN to her grannie and she calls her SJ and hugs her.

Spoiler

Edited by nohamahamoud2002
video added
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

So EA & JH must have timed the big reveal perfectly. I was so afraid that from the evil witch SH's looks, she would rush off to HN's house to get her. Good thing EA told her in time.

So SATISFYING to see the evil mum-daughter kneeling and begging for mercy and JH NOT BUYING their alibis!

And for once eunuch DG finally WOKE UP! :heart:

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

The stream really has a great timing. Out of all episodes it chooses the big reveal one to start lagging.  :lol:

The preview is up. JE becomes a stalker, SH begs grandma to forgive her but is unsuccessful, JE and SH are now living in a very small room, EA throws HN out of the house (I guess she wants her to go live with JH in the big house).

자신이 진희의 딸, 한수정이라는 걸 알게 된 하늬(설인아)는 진실을 쉽게 받아들이지 못한다. 지은네 가족은 집을 나와 여관방에서 지내고, 지은(하승리)은 도경(이창욱)에게 편지를 남기는데...

Machine translation:

HG buys a bouquet of flowers and waits for HN at the meeting place, but HN receives an urgent call from DG. JE took the townscape somewhere when the opposition of the family didn't abate.

Is it proposal time?  Let's hope it does not rain.:D

Text preview translation:

Having found out that she is actually Jin Hee's daughter, Soo Jung, Ha Nui finds it difficult to accept that truth. Ji Eun's family leaves the house and stays in a motel room, Ji Eun leaves a letter for Do Gyung...

I wonder if this means that JE is going to try to commit suicide? And, will that be enough for the family to forgive her?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, joke lanfoo said:

So SATISFYING to see the evil mum-daughter kneeling and begging for mercy and JH NOT BUYING their alibis!

And for once eunuch DG finally WOKE UP! :heart:

Well we can't say that eunuch DG woke up yet, since we don't know if he will succumb to the lies from JE again!!  Will only give him credit after he stands up strong to her lies and throws her to the street.  

Loved SH begging, but still haven't seen the slap.  Waiting for it.  

EA brought SJ/HN to JH house and grandma hugged her grandchild.  What a scene.  Worth all the wait and all the discussion on how this is going to be played.  Anyway, kudos writer.  Let's see some mean payback to SH and JE.  

• Like 10

The HG/HN scene:

And the last scene. SJ returns home.

And what happened to JiHoo. He was at the reveal party but then he disappeared again. I guess Tory was lonely. :P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

So does YR have parents? If not she should be adopted cuz they can get another sister.

Edited by dramaninja
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1

I really hoped for a bigger reveal, for JH to tell HN beforehand that she is her mother and about everything SH and JE did, instead of EA dragging her to her mother house and for her to be the last person to find out about the truth, then invite her to the family gathering and then to tell her family she has big news, then HN knocks at the door and she enters and then her mother introduced her to the family as SJ and then she expose her sister and niece. It is really unfair for HN to be clueless to the last moment and maybe she will find out too late about her aunt and cousin evil deeds. What if one of them did something out of despite now that they lost everything.

• Like 9

Translation of JH's accusations of SH

JH: In order to keep Kang Ha Nui away from me, you falsely accused her of all those crimes and slandered her, and you used a person to act as if my daughter was dead in order to fool me, and then you made me directly report her death to the police. And after Kang Ha Nui’s mother had figured out that Kang Ha Nui was Soo Jung, the one who pushed her down the stairs was you!
(SH just whimpers)
JH: As if that wasn’t enough? Choi Yu Ra. After she had found that Ha Nui was Soo Jung, you hired thugs to kidnap Choi Yu Ra and get rid of her. And during that, Kang Ha Nui, my daughter Soo Jung almost died!
SH: No. No. No. Choi Yu Ra. Choi Yu Ra, she’s the one…don’t believe her. Sister. Sister, I’m your little sister. Why won’t you believe my words?!
JH: Kang Ha Nui’s mother, her memory has completely returned.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So does AR have parents? If not she should be adopted cuz they can get another sister.

You mean YR? her mother was on the con and she was the hairdresser for the salon that JH went to, that's how she found out about the missing SJ and her daughter played the part and how JE found out.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

what I like the best is that SH wasn't able to protect JE, because YR's recording was of JE's voice :) 

JE was exposed in front of the whole family, it serves her right.

The poor halmoni was shocked 

Edited by nohamahamoud2002
addition
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, howa said:

You mean YR? her mother was on the con and she was the hairdresser for the salon that JH went to, that's how she found out about the missing SJ and her daughter played the part and how JE found out.

Yeah lol my bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

That slap by JH on evil witch SH is the BEST for the whole series so far!:lol:

After watching the episode LIVE, I'm rewatching it from "chipmunk voice"  source again. Will be REWATCHING again & again until an official upload appears.:tounge_xd:

BEST EPISODE SO FAR!

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, joke lanfoo said:

That slap by JH on evil witch SH is the BEST for the whole series so far!:lol:

After watching the episode LIVE, I'm rewatching it from "chipmunk voice"  source again. Will be REWATCHING again & again until an official upload appears.:tounge_xd:

BEST EPISODE SO FAR!

The slap was good, but not enough slaps.  I wanted JH to slap JE first, so that SH sees it and writhes about it.  But I did not get my secret wish.  I am a happy camper today :wub:.  Loved the episode.  Both her aunt /MIL and DG threw her on the street.  

I second it was the "BEST EPISODE TOO"

• Like 5