Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yes but then he is not the same with her :)

I think in a perfect world she would still want to have kids with him.  

Her plans changed after it became likely that her and her mothers lies will soon be revealed and her world will come crashing down around her.  Not to mention she doesn't know whether Park will want to remain in the marriage with her, let alone have children with her, after all of this is revealed.

It's out of character for her but she seems to have chosen the most responsible and least selfish alternative under the circumstances.

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

I looked at the Soompi Support FAQ and it says: "The only way to delete your comments is by submitting a ticket to our Help Center and make a request for us to delete them."

A couple of times I had simply edited the post and said "moderators, please delete", and the posts were deleted promptly.   I wonder why they create work for themselves though.  I assume the software fix to add a "delete" option isn't easy, or they would've added it.

18 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:
On 10/13/2018 at 7:56 AM, selen4ever said:

Also the Korean wiki now claims that the drama was extended not for one but for 6 episodes, so it will now have 126 episodes. 내일도 맑음 방영 분량이 120부작에서 6회 연장되어 126부작으로 변경 및 확정되었다. 

which website? I am searching Google. But it hope the news are not be true

the only Korean wikipedia link I found is this one

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/내일도_맑음

It looks like they had it there briefly in that page (google cache seems to show that), and then removed it.  Back to 121 episodes as far as we know now.  So, that much less of trolling by this writer!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, selen4ever said:

I looked at the Soompi Support FAQ and it says: "The only way to delete your comments is by submitting a ticket to our Help Center and make a request for us to delete them."

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

about deleting a post, just delete it and like you did say (I deleted it) or write another post instead. That is all

@howa I think only moderators can delete or modify posts (like merge consecutive quotes etc)

@howa @jayakris, the other way you can have comments removed is to edit your post and ask for the comment to be removed. One of the moderators will come along and remove them then. There are sufficient moderators, in this section at least, that response should be fairly quick.

If you want a lot of posts removed, for instance, all of the comments from a certain thread, that will request a Help Center ticket to the Admins.

Btw, it's also true that moderators are able to merge posts and move posts into other threads as required.

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

A couple of times I had simply edited the post and said "moderators, please delete", and the posts were deleted promptly.   I wonder why they create work for themselves though.  I assume the software fix to add a "delete" option isn't easy, or they would've added it.

Unfortunately, this predates from when I became a moderator. As far as I know, there hasn't ever been a member (other than a moderator) controlled delete option to the posts on soompi. At this point, adding the functionality would be a significant modification to the current system, and it's not requested that much actually since members can edit their posted comments at will.

It looks like they had it there briefly in that page (google cache seems to show that), and then removed it.  Back to 121 episodes as far as we know now.  So, that much less of trolling by this writer!

LOL. I'm pretty relieved actually. When I looked at it when it was first mentioned here, it still said 126 so I was a bit sad thinking of how things might drag out. However, I still think that HN and HG will only get together on episode 116. :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

25 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Unfortunately, this predates from when I became a moderator. As far as I know, there hasn't ever been a member controlled delete option to the posts on soompi.

Actually it happened just this week, when I typed a new post, but found that nobody had posted anything while I was typing, and then copied it into my previous post to avoid moderator wrath.  The new post where I then said "delete this" was right after my previous post, so what the moderator did must have been to merge my two posts.   If the mods also don't have a delete option like you say.  [By the way, I detest the forum policy that people shouldn't post successively. Totally different topics are much better left in separate posts, especially for ease for others to respond to]

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Actually it happened just this week, when I typed a new post, but found that nobody had posted anything while I was typing, and then copied it into my previous post to avoid moderator wrath.  The new post where I said "delete this" was right after my previous post, so what the moderator did must have been to merge my two posts.   If the mods also don't have a delete option like you say.

No, the moderators do have a delete option. I was saying that there isn't an option for MEMBERS (so non-moderators) to directly delete their own posts. :) 

So, yes, when you put in your post "delete this", then I or another moderator will come along and carry out your request.

• Like 6

@stroppyseGot it... Thanks for all the work you and other mods do.

Meanwhile, as we are about to hit 200 pages on this thread, I decided to check on how long the threads on other daily dramas broadcast over the last two years had gone.  No drama has came anywhere close to the interest this drama has had.  Only two of the 23 dramas even hit 100 pages, as we race towards 250 here.

Sunny Again Tomorrow (as of Ep 106) - 199 pages (expected to hit at least 240-250 pages)

Love Bubbles/ Love is drop by drop - 139 pages
First Love Again - 134
Still Loving You/ Shining Eunsoo - 99
Happy Sisters - 95
Golden Pouch - 93
Person who gives happiness - 87
Lovers in Bloom - 76
Nameless Woman - 73
Enemies from the Past - 64
Love Returns - 58
I'm Sorry Kang Nam Goo - 55
Sweet Enemy / Sweet revenge - 54
Teacher Oh Soon Nam - 34
Dal Soon's Spring - 32
Return of Bok Dan Ji - 31
Through the Waves - 29
Sea of the Woman - 28
Unique Daughters-in-Law - 28
Always Spring - 27
The Secret of My Love - 27
Backflow - 24
Mysterious Personal Shopper/ Doll's House - 19
That Sun In The Sky - 16

I still wonder what the all time record is, for daily dramas on soompi.  Does this one have the record?

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

which website? I am searching Google. But it hope the news are not be true

the only Korean wikipedia link I found is this one

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/내일도_맑음

about deleting a post, just delete it and like you did say (I deleted it) or write another post instead. That is all

@howa I think only moderators can delete or modify posts (like merge consecutive quotes etc)

Click on edit and type anything on it if u have already posted. Leave that page  and enter another page, then come back to it and u will see 2 questions at the right bottom asking if u want to delete your post and one other question.

Just click the delete option and ur post will be deleted.

I successfully delete all posts I don't want this way. 

Hope this helps.

• Like 5

That doesn't work for me, @darr ... Just tried it.  When I come back to the page, the edit frame is gone.  Does it work for anybody else?

• Like 3

It does not work for me either. When I come back to the page the edit is no longer open and there are no questions at the bottom.

Maybe it is browser dependent. Which one do you use @darr

• Like 3

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I have to admit that I'm tired of the trolls with the almost reveals that go nowhere as well. Now, with the extension, I'm wondering if we're going to be treated to at least another week of these. Is it really another 6 episodes? I wonder if the daily drama following this drama isn't ready to broadcast for some reason? I do rather feel as if they have run out of story to tell and really only have the final big reveal of HN as SJ left, but they probably want to save that for finale week or something.

I'm not too worried about HN and HG getting together. At this point, it's just HG's mother who is the holdout. I think that they'll get together at episode 116. Just for fun, which episode does everyone else think that HN and HG will finally be together?

It has gotten very frustrating waiting for the big  reveal which keeps peeking it's head out and then the lid is shut closed. YR has entered the game now and knows for sure JE and SH have committed a worst sin then she and her mother committed and were punished for. 

I agree I'm also not worried about HN and HG getting together. HG's mother just needs to be slapped back with what she dishes out. She doesn't get yet that HG is very much like her. He's determined he will not back down and submit to her will. Just as much as she's determined to break him and HN up he is just as determined he's not giving HN up. My guess of them finally being together is ep 109 or 110.  

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

I agree I'm also not worried about HN and HG getting together. HG's mother just needs to be slapped back with what she dishes out. She doesn't get yet that HG is very much like her. He's determined he will not back down and submit to her will. Just as much as she's determined to break him and HN up he is just as determined he's not giving HN up. My guess of them finally being together is ep 109 or 110.

They may drag it a bit though.  They may show HG's mother yielding a bit to HG soon.  Then, just when she starts acting okay with it, somebody will tell her that HN is not even EA's daughter and that her parents are unknown.  Then she will tighten up again and whine about HN's being a foundling.  That may take us to 112 or so, and then by around 115 when the big revelation happens, she will finally come around. Something like that is also possible.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, jayakris said:

That doesn't work for me, @darr ... Just tried it.  When I come back to the page, the edit frame is gone.  Does it work for anybody else?

It's not gone. Click new post and wait a little, it will appear. Any post u kept hanging will automatically appear. Just be patient. I think that's the only thing I can do correctly here:D.

The rest, I'm too lazy to learn.

I don't use my laptop for social media. Use phone only.

Please @stroppyse, do come and explain this stuff to them. I'm not good with all these stuffs. Thanks.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, darr said:

Click on edit and type anything on it if u have already posted. Leave that page  and enter another page, then come back to it and u will see 2 questions at the right bottom asking if u want to delete your post and one other question.

Just click the delete option and ur post will be deleted.

I successfully delete all posts I don't want this way. 

Hope this helps.

30 minutes ago, darr said:

It's not gone. Click new post and wait a little, it will appear. Any post u kept hanging will automatically appear. Just be patient. I think that's the only thing I can do correctly here:D.

The rest, I'm too lazy to learn.

I don't use my laptop for social media. Use phone only.

Please @stroppyse, do come and explain this stuff to them. I'm not good with all these stuffs. Thanks.

@darr, the methodology you describe only really works if the post hasn't finished posting and propagating entirely. What's happening is that the posting has been interrupted in process, since after you hit the "Submit Reply" button, it does take a bit of time for it to post and propagate so that all members can see it. So since the process has been interrupted, the next time you try to use the editor, it comes back to ask if you want to proceed. However, if the post has finished posting and propagating already, it doesn't cause an interruption and the method you describe won't work. Occasionally, the editor may still save a copy of your previous post, but the post itself will have finished posting.

Having said that, if you are able to make it work, it means that you may be exploiting a bug in the system.  Congratulations. :DUnfortunately, I wouldn't know how to explain how to exploit that bug the way you seem to be doing it. Sorry.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

@darr, the methodology you describe only really works if the post hasn't finished posting and propagating entirely. What's happening is that the posting has been interrupted in process, since after you hit the "Submit Reply" button, it does take a bit of time for it to post and propagate so that all members can see it. So since the process has been interrupted, the next time you try to use the editor, it comes back to ask if you want to proceed. However, if the post has finished posting and propagating already, it doesn't cause an interruption and the method you describe won't work. Occasionally, the editor may still save a copy of your previous post, but the post itself will have finished posting.

Having said that, if you are able to make it work, it means that you may be exploiting a bug in the system.  Congratulations. :DUnfortunately, I wouldn't know how to explain how to exploit that bug the way you seem to be doing it. Sorry.

Bug?

This is serious:lol::lol:

• Like 4

My very optimistic predictions or rather hopes:

- HG's mom will reluctantly give in by the end of this week and HG/HN will be back together by episode 110 or 111. Then the drama will spend around 4 to 5 episodes with HN making up a bit for her "meanness/coldness" by some TLC (since they will not have time for this after the big reveal) and the OTP being cute again, HG's mother still being annoying and whining about it and the writer will torture us with probably another near-reveal.

- in episode 115/116 everyone will then finally find out HN = SJ

- that leaves 5-6 episodes for them to expose all of SH's and JE's evil deeds, HG's mom being torn between feeling horrified about her behaviour towards her boss' daughter and elated that she will get a rich daughter-in-law after all, JH and EA coming to an understanding, HN and JH getting closer, HN potentially remembering her past, SH/JE getting punished, JE/DG's future or lack there of, and if we are lucky a wedding for HG & HN.

If the writer does it like this the additional episode 121 could then be a flash forward that shows SH/JE getting out of prison, HN Apparel being a big success, HG/HN being happily married with maybe a child or one on the way, etc.

• Like 13

4 hours ago, selen4ever said:

My very optimistic predictions or rather hopes:

- HG's mom will reluctantly give in by the end of this week and HG/HN will be back together by episode 110 or 111. Then the drama will spend around 4 to 5 episodes with HN making up a bit for her "meanness/coldness" by some TLC (since they will not have time for this after the big reveal) and the OTP being cute again, HG's mother still being annoying and whining about it and the writer will torture us with probably another near-reveal.

- in episode 115/116 everyone will then finally find out HN = SJ

- that leaves 5-6 episodes for them to expose all of SH's and JE's evil deeds, HG's mom being torn between feeling horrified about her behaviour towards her boss' daughter and elated that she will get a rich daughter-in-law after all, JH and EA coming to an understanding, HN and JH getting closer, HN potentially remembering her past, SH/JE getting punished, JE/DG's future or lack there of, and if we are lucky a wedding for HG & HN.

If the writer does it like this the additional episode 121 could then be a flash forward that shows SH/JE getting out of prison, HN Apparel being a big success, HG/HN being happily married with maybe a child or one on the way, etc.

I like your (optimistic) predictions. As long as the HN/SJ reveal and the HG/HN relationship is not left until episode 120, I guess I should just sit back and enjoy whatever is about to happen next. :)

• Like 11

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Thanks. It was by mistake when I posted that.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Sure but it was very limited amnesia and she woke up really quick as well it did not drag atleast.

yes at the very least she woke up....and then she didnt forget totally everything.....just the certain part....it is not as bad.....just hope that she get down everything on a pad soon

• Like 5