Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

3 minutes ago, jimb said:

Do you share my suspicion that he somehow got the mickey Hwang intended for Kang's Mother.

Don't know if that happened or how that might have happened if it happened.  

Hmmm I have no idea I would not put anything passed  these people.

• Like 7

I LOVE the way HG looked at HN when he saw her wearing JE's dress. He may tease her that she should be wearing pretty dresses everyday. (The night before, he told her he tries his best to dress well in front of her every morning.) 

BUT am I THE ONE who thinks that he was also jealous suspecting that she might be going on A BLIND DATE?:tounge_xd:

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

BUT am I THE ONE who thinks that he was also jealous suspecting that she might be going on A BLIND DATE?:tounge_xd:

No me too, it would be funny if he expressed that suspicious thought.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

I LOVE the way HG looked at HN when he saw her wearing JE's dress. He may tease her that she should be wearing pretty dresses everyday. (The night before, he told her he tries his best to dress well in front of her every morning.) 

Nah I didnt get that really he knows her very well.

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, jimb said:

Do you share my suspicion that he somehow got the mickey Hwang intended for Kang's Mother.

Don't know if that happened or how that might have happened if it happened.

If HG did somehow gets the mickey and he becomes ill from it then its a way for his mother to have her big wake up call. HN might have taken it to give to her mother who forgot to take it.  There shouldn't have been anything harmful  in the medicine that JH got for EA that would hurt anyone. Since JE switched the cases  and if HG took it he would become sleepy. Plus there were other side effects.   In the written preview it says something about DG finding the medicine that JE dumped. 

• Like 7

I want to try and avoid discussing about the medical practices in Korean dramas as it's depicted here but this is simply too much. 

What just happened at the herbal centre?

Like seriously?

They took JE's words for it and give her another person's prescription to deliver?

Medicine?

Do they know they can lose their licence to practice or jailed indefinitely if something goes wrong with what that lady just did?

Why will she even answer her back when she asked. They don't know the meaning of confidentiality? 

I was already fuming at the so called family Dr?

If they can't follow a simple medical procedure, why incorporate it in the drama? That's making fun of the profession.

Writer pls stick to what u know best.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

See.... I told you guys HG kiss HN in the car :sweatingbullets: So, this is their 5th kiss scene.

Unfortunately, HG's mom saw them kissing...

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

JE took HN's house keys to replace the button of her mom's jacket

who is the man that fake SJ collided with in the preview, is he the man who was hired by SH to steal HN's pics?

today's episode

https://www.youtube.com/user/DramaKBS/search?query=내일도맑음

Edited by nohamahamoud2002
addition
  • Like 4

She didn't need to steal the keys to the house anyone can just walk in, JE grandmother and her mother did. K-drama houses are like public parks anyone an walk in.

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

JE took HN's house keys to replace the button of her mom's jacket

who is the man that fake SJ collided with in the preview, is he the man who was hired by SH to steal HN's pics?

I think he is the one who said she is dead.

• Like 6

@darr Honey, as I mentioned on my previous post, kdrama seriously need to stop all the nonsense. They showed whole world that there are no law in Korea, be it in police force, medical practice and other law related profession/entity. I have watched kdrama, dailies or short series or movies since 1990s, hardly seen law enforcement or what we would expect from a police force when crime happened (maybe only on certain drama where the main story lies on police force/law enforcement). 

Back to this drama, i don’t see I can give any compliment to this drama at all. Maybe I’m just too old to be bother with the kissing scenes :o 

Anyone know who is the writer? I’d like to avoid his/her/their future work :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

I think the fake SJ is after something big. She is going to transfer the boutique and probably the house into her name with the help of SJ (blackmail her). 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, oktatwork said:

@darr Honey, as I mentioned on my previous post, kdrama seriously need to stop all the nonsense. They showed whole world that there are no law in Korea, be it in police force, medical practice and other law related profession/entity. I have watched kdrama, dailies or short series or movies since 1990s, hardly seen law enforcement or what we would expect from a police force when crime happened (maybe only on certain drama where the main story lies on police force/law enforcement). 

Back to this drama, i don’t see I can give any compliment to this drama at all. Maybe I’m just too old to be bother with the kissing scenes :o 

Written by Kim Min-Joo (wikipedia)
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, oktatwork said:

Written by Kim Min-Joo
Directed by Eo Soo-Sun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunny_Again_Tomorrow

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

See.... I told you guys HG kiss HN in the car :sweatingbullets: So, this is their 5th kiss scene.

Unfortunately, HG's mom saw them kissing...

@meoooooowwww you're RIGHT! 

THE BEST PART is she didn't even resist him at all!:love:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3