Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

18 hours ago, girrlit said:

There is also bound to be conflict from hg's mum in regards to their relationship.

That is why HG want to make an official announcement regarding his relationship with HN to his mom later. I want all HN's issue to be solved first then after that it is a great opportunity to tell her.

Edit : So, is it confirm or not SAT will be broadcasted tonight? Some said no.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

That is why HG want to make an official announcement regarding his relationship with HN to his mom later. I want all HN's issue to be solved first then after that it is a great opportunity to tell her.

Edit : So, is it confirm or not SAT will be broadcasted tonight? Some said no.

Hahaha, confused right? Yesterday SAT is not in today schedule,but today morning it is on the schedule, lol 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

There was so much talk on this channel that I was tempted to watch some of this drama, and I'm currently in the middle of binging it over several days. I'm about midway right now, ~episode 50, and I'm really disliking JE. I thought she had a fairly complicated character for a second lead, but I wasn't expecting her to find out about HN being her long-lost cousin, doing a DNA test to confirm it, and then working to keep the knowledge from being found out by anyone. Plus, her mother becoming complicit in it.  I think with that one action, both she and her despicable mother are not salvageable as characters for me.  Prior to that act, I could see them as flawed characters struggling with their own issues, but still having some good sides to them, despite occasionally doing petty, stupid, even evil actions. But, their deliberate withholding of information to suit their own selves, despite knowing the pain that they're perpetuating, and smugly telling themselves that it's for altruistic reasons rather than their own true selfish reasons was too much for me. Ugh.

I do like the OTP in this drama. HN and HG are pretty cute together, and their romantic arc has a nice rhythm to it. The four-way romance between HN-HG, DK-JE is interesting in its permutations and development, though not with my antipathy towards JE, I don't want her to have the inevitable happy ending, even though she will. Anyway, it's too bad that HN had a crush on DK for so long, but it's sweet that HG comes to truly see HN and fall for her without any diversions into liking the second lead or any other woman. I thought it was interesting that HG tells JE that he would never consider her because she had dated a friend of his. If HG had already developed feelings for JE, I could see him changing as JE tells him to do, but the fact that he's not willing to do so really should have told JE that he has absolutely no feelings for her and never will.

Anyway, I think I'm hooked on the OTP in this drama. I can't believe that I'm watching another daily again, even if I started late in its broadcast run. So, hope nobody minds if I write up some thoughts as I finish catching up to the current episodes. One of the good things about starting late and having to catch up is that on days when they don't broadcast an episodes, I don't notice it since I'm still watching the older episodes. :)

Btw, I really, really dislike HG's mother and sister. HG's mother is a materialistic cow, and his sister is rapidly becoming as gross as their mother. I really hated how HG's sister treated her husband, trying to get him to quit Ha Nui Apparel and accept working at a large company so that she could have a "successful" husband, and wouldn't listen to him, no matter how many times he asked her to respect his choices and that he wanted to do the work that would make him happy rather than just being another worker in a big corporation. JE's mother is a materialistic cow as well.

I'm actually not against materialism, but the way HG's mother and JE's mother worships money and status above all else, including the happiness of their children, and the disgraceful way they treat their spouses and children who don't measure up is just disgusting.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I thought she had a fairly complicated character for a second lead, but I wasn't expecting her to find out about HN being her long-lost cousin, doing a DNA test to confirm it, and then working to keep the knowledge from being found out by anyone. Plus, her mother becoming complicit in it.  I think with that one action, both she and her despicable mother are not salvageable as characters for me

2 @stroppyse... Welcome chingu , the more the better. I too can't find anything salvageable for JE's character. I have remained quite for sometime because I haven't anything to say about this drama so far.  I agree the OTP is very cute and are so goo to each other. HG has truly boost HN's confidence and remained loyal to her that now she is able to stand on her own two feet. 

I am so mad at the fact JE is going to abroad or will get the chance to be happy with DG. DG is another character I hate because he shows no loyalty to his family who has been there for him for a long time. I fear that even if he finds out that HN is JE's cousin , he will remain quite because he pities JE more than HN. HN who lost her memories and family. HN who is being mistreated badly by SH and JE because of their "GREED" AND " JEALOUSY"  will be suffering some more because DG doesn't have the stomach to hurt JE and her mother. SH who mistreats him and Yells at him, he chooses to protect them instead of making them do the right thing.  

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I am so mad at the fact JE is going to abroad or will get the chance to be happy with DG. DG is another character I hate because he shows no loyalty to his family who has been there for him for a long time. I fear that even if he finds out that HN is JE's cousin , he will remain quite because he pities JE more than HN. HN who lost her memories and family. HN who is being mistreated badly by SH and JE because of their "GREED" AND " JEALOUSY"  will be suffering some more because DG doesn't have the stomach to hurt JE and her mother. SH who mistreats him and Yells at him, he chooses to protect them instead of making them do the right thing.  

Hi @UnniSarah, it's nice to see you on another thread. :)

DG hasn't gotten to that point yet where he's protecting JE, even going as far as hurting HN to do so. That's really sad.

Not sure if you read it, but I added a bit of a rant against HG's mother and JE's mother in my previous post.

I don't know how much I can stomach JE pretending to be HN's friend while trying to manipulate her. I also hope that the OTP actually get together some time sooner rather than later. I feel HN and HG really need each other.

How could I not love HG? He's using every means he can to have HN by his side, and acting uncharacteristically to do so. I just finished the episode where he uses the Wish Coupon that HN had sent him much earlier to have her "pretend" to be his girlfriend and meet his family. It's so obvious that he really likes her, even if he's pretending that he needs her to pretend to be his girlfriend. HN is just so cute. :D

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Not sure if you read it, but I added a bit of a rant against HG's mother and JE's mother in my previous post.

They are materialistic cows and they know it chingu @stroppyseThey don't care about being materialistic because their twisted minds.  They believe money will bring them happiness but as we can see money hasn't brought them happiness at all.  Look at how they act when they lose money, if they appreciated money maybe their husabnds wouldn't be so quick to get scammed. IF THEIR WIVES WEREN'T MONEY HUNGRY, THEY WOULD NEVER GET CONNED BY SCAM ARTIST. Greed is what makes people do dumb stuff without thinking.  SH and HG's mom are so materialistic , neither can spot someone who is sincere with them. They treat their husband like punching bags and don't appreciate them. Both mom are using each other and ironically, HG's mom doesn't know what JE and SH did to her daughter. smh smh smh 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nika_agih said:

Hahaha, confused right? Yesterday SAT is not in today schedule,but today morning it is on the schedule, lol 

Oh really? Are you really sure about that? But, why there is no announcement from whitepearls_id or blackpearls.sg on IG? I'm worried if there is SAT tonight, nobody will record it and upload on IG :(

• Like 3

Just got through watching the scene of HG's mother going nuts when HG had gotten injured in high school, ending his promising baseball career. The way she carried on about how she had spent 10 years of HER life to make him a professional baseball player, and how unfair it was that that career would not materialize even as HG is bedridden in a body cast. So, now I can say that I really do loathe HG's mother. At least HG's father is normal in caring for his child's health and well-being first is normal.

But, that explains HG's stoicism. In his young mind, he must have felt so diminished and betrayed by his mother's relentless persistence in making him and his sister fulfill her dreams. HG said it best when he talked in an early episode of his mother living vicariously though his sister and him, and thus not allowing them to live their lives.

HG needs HN so much! I have to take a break for awhile, but I hope that HN realizes that she likes HG as well, and that it happens in a sooner episode. I'm stopping after episode 53.

Btw, I've now taken to fast forwarding through some of the scenes and that makes it go faster. Given my complete lack of sympathy for JE and her mother, I didn't want to watch the various scenes of their breakdowns. And, my, those ladies to like to screech and cry a lot. :)

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Oh really? Are you really sure about that? But, why there is no announcement from whitepearls_id or blackpearls.sg on IG? I'm worried if there is SAT tonight, nobody will record it and upload on IG :(

Hahaha, idk now, blackpearls.sg said will not air but another account said will air, 

I give up and confuse , hahaha, really do not know now

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, mamanijared said:

Let's just hope that there will be SAT today...please.. :innocent:

And yes, fortunately it is confirm! Thanks God! Hope somebody here will share what will happen in tonight's episode :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

how did they post preview of ep 92 when ep 91 wasn't aired?

It aired it was wayyyy too much of DG and JE.

But HG gave HN a little peck on the lips while they were having lunch again.

She feed him some food and seems to be in a much better mood  laughing alot.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, meoooooowwww said:

And yes, fortunately it is confirm! Thanks God! Hope somebody here will share what will happen in tonight's episode :)

I saw only parts, I don't know korean but I will describe the scenes, JH hugs HN to console her. HN prepares breakfast for her foster mom and sister. She is in a better mood, and coming to terms with reality. I really love HN's foster mom, she is so kind, she is my favorite character in the whole drama. Her heart of gold made HN what she is, HN is lucky to have such a mom, away from all the problems and clashes in Ms Moon house, where competition, greed and hatred are the rule. HN treats her foster mom and Sarang in a restaurant and they have a great time.

JH and Mr park go to Ms Moon house in a visit but DG doesn't go with them, he drinks and is joined by Mr Lee, JE is disappointed that DG doesn't come in the visit. it seems Mr Lee advised DG to defend his love. DG drives his car to the airport to prevent JE from going to the US, he catches up with JE before she goes away, he smiles and it seems he doesn't give her up

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone who is sharing from what had happened in tonight's episode ♥

I do not really care if they showed so much of DGxJE scenes because later we will get more of JHxHN :)

Okay, so now we have seen 2 deep kiss and 2 peck kiss from HN♥HG :grimace:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

It aired it was wayyyy too much of DG and JE.

But HG gave HN a little peck on the lips while they were having lunch again.

She feed him some food and seems to be in a much better mood  laughing alot.

I get irritated whenever I see SH, she is so provocative. JE's  bad and evil. If she really loves DG she shouldn't act like this to HN, and stop caring about JH's discovering the truth. She doesn't care about JH's money. so what if JH knows the truth? She has DG to make up for her agony and pain, and she shouldn't care much about what happens. Although if DG is good enough, he would never forgive JE for what she did to HN. But then DG is stupid and blinded by love.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Just got through watching the scene of HG's mother going nuts when HG had gotten injured in high school, ending his promising baseball career. The way she carried on about how she had spent 10 years of HER life to make him a professional baseball player, and how unfair it was that that career would not materialize even as HG is bedridden in a body cast. So, now I can say that I really do loathe HG's mother. At least HG's father is normal in caring for his child's health and well-being first is normal.

But, that explains HG's stoicism. In his young mind, he must have felt so diminished and betrayed by his mother's relentless persistence in making him and his sister fulfill her dreams. HG said it best when he talked in an early episode of his mother living vicariously though his sister and him, and thus not allowing them to live their lives.

HG needs HN so much! I have to take a break for awhile, but I hope that HN realizes that she likes HG as well, and that it happens in a sooner episode. I'm stopping after episode 53.

Btw, I've now taken to fast forwarding through some of the scenes and that makes it go faster. Given my complete lack of sympathy for JE and her mother, I didn't want to watch the various scenes of their breakdowns. And, my, those ladies to like to screech and cry a lot. :)

U came in late:D but nevertheless, u are welcome. It's a nice and addictive family drama.

Lots of lessons to learn and sometimes we wanna punch our screens because of the bad guys:lol:

Don't fast forward HG's scenes when he became aware he is actually in love with HN.  That's my best part of the drama. When he was busy taking vitamins thinking he is stressed up because of work:lol:.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

HN to HG : “Jagiya~”

HG to HN : A peck on her lips :wub:

HG♥HN before crossing road : Holding hands 

HG ♥HN when want to crossing road : HN let go of her hand from HG and crossing the road by herself :lol:

Hahahahahaha this two cutie pie ♥

• Like 1