Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

What can I say is the last scene is another heartbreaking for HN♥HG.

It is like HN get slapped from HG. He decides to give up on HN

I thought that’s what he said.. something about not loving alone and he would give up. My heart bribe but honestly I think he did right. She needs to miss him and if she can’t commit to him he needs to move on without her. She can pine away for DG alone I fly she realizes exactly what she has been doing. Right move HG!

  • Like 6
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nika_agih said:

If HG decide to give up, i will give up to this drama as well :tears:

No, please don't. I believe this is the lesson HN will learn. I also believe HN will feel really guilty for what had happened and she will miss HG

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Saja La said:

 

So its worth it to watch this ep? May i have the link pls?

I watch clips on IG #SunnyAgainTomorrow.... 

 

its a cute/sad/I think needed to happen episode... if you don’t want to see HG tell HN he is giving up on her then don’t watch... 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, meoooooowwww said:

No, please don't. I believe this is the lesson HN will learn. I also believe HN will feel really guilty for what had happened and she will miss HG

:bawling: 

Just now, dramaninja said:

Yeah this 100% needed to happen it was also the mature thing to do.

Is there preview for tomorrow episode? :anguished:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man.. I come to the forum only to check what happen on tonight's episode and what I read is truly making me sad. :tears::tears::tears:
I guess there's a reason for the writer to go this way. Yes, it's a lesson that HN needs to learn.. which is how to truly value those who loves you. Not sure how she will win him back. It's her turn to show him that she also truly cares for him. Wait.. by now, she DOES care for him right? Not just feeling guilty or anything? :blink:

Dang...  hopefully she will get him back in tomorrow's episode. 

Is there a preview already? :blink:

  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

@nika_agih@penelop3No preview anywhere from what I seen lol they know what they are doing

Aaaww man.. this is the downside of watching real time. The anxiety for next episode!

 

I'm still in a meeting .. pssstt... quietly typing this, but tell me, is HN now starting to care for HG or just feeling guilty? :tears:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Tue Signs that Ha Nee and Jin Hee are mothers rare finally being revealed one by one. Example. :heart::heart:

3NGt38Wlg4sUZuumQEwCbcFNmQ1wlp0i4m0r3mrY

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

@nika_agih@penelop3No preview anywhere from what I seen lol they know what they are doing

What a frustrating , :bawling:,no preview and on friday they will not air this drama 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Aaaww man.. this is the downside of watching real time. The anxiety for next episode!

 

I'm still in a meeting .. pssstt... quietly typing this, but tell me, is HN now starting to care for HG or just feeling guilty? :tears:

I think it’s one of thuse moments when you don’t know what you got till it’s gone. She has been in defense mode and now the walls have been shattered. How she does from here will prove if she does or not. She has to miss him and see him as something besides a thing she needs to have her guard up about. I think this will be the turning point for her.. she has to decide who is more important.. DG or HG.. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched the bedside scene.

The dad know HG care deeply for HN.

In Korea, there are things u don't do boldly before your seniors specially your family members. HG was holding HN hand when the dad entered and he didn't remove it. The dad we that. That's a bold possessive attitude. He just cemented his feelings before his dad with that singular act.

 

I would have wanted to know what the dad told HN at the door. We are gradually going to HG household and HN actually need a little backup against HG mum. I'm even scared of the woman myself.

 

Look at the way HG was looking at HN at the bed scene. It look so lovely. His heart was bared out there and I don't know why the writer didn't make HN feel unease at that stare. 

That sweater and hairdo fits him perfectly.

 

After such bed scene then breakup, why the stare and hand holding in the first place, writer?

 

Maybe the sub will explain better.

 

Looking back, is there a difference between HN character to HG now than before? 

Nobody knows what's in her mind, it's blank actually. When she was in her house with that flower, listened to HG confession, her look was blank too. No emotions were shown. Has she really developed something for him or is she acting out of concern and guilt?

 

Writer, pls don't overstretch this. The way it has been playing out wasn't fun to watch like when HG discovered he loved her. 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, darr said:

Watched the bedside scene.

The dad know HG care deeply for HN.

In Korea, there are things u don't do boldly before your seniors specially your family members. HG was holding HN hand when the dad entered and he didn't remove it. The dad we that. That's a bold possessive attitude. He just cemented his feelings before his dad with that singular act.

 

I would have wanted to know what the dad told HN at the door. We are gradually going to HG household and HN actually need a little backup against HG mum. I'm even scared of the woman myself.

 

Look at the way HG was looking at HN at the bed scene. It look so lovely. His heart was bared out there and I don't know why the writer didn't make HN feel unease at that stare. 

That sweater and hairdo fits him perfectly.

 

After such bed scene then breakup, why the stare and hand holding in the first place, writer?

 

Maybe the sub will explain better.

 

Looking back, is there a difference between HN character to HG now than before? 

Nobody knows what's in her mind, it's blank actually. When she was in her house with that flower, listened to HG confession, her look was blank too. No emotions were shown. Has she really developed something for him or is she acting out of concern and guilt?

 

Writer, pls don't overstretch this. The way it has been playing out wasn't fun to watch like when HG discovered he loved her. 

 

I guess HN doesn't really know how to express 'love' to a man. She only knows how to express 'anger', 'upset', 'frustrated'. HN is just remind of myself which is I have feeling to this boy, I like this boy, but I do not how to express it because never in love before (I'm 21 years old BTW) :sweatingbullets::D

 

But, I can see HN really worried of HG. I can see it from her eyes. I can feel how worry HN is when she keeps saying “MD-nim, please don't be sick” , and the feel is stronger when she says the same thing even in sleep. But, she always deny the feeling, the fact that she likes HG too. This is why I get angry with her this time.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

clips ep 78

she taking care of HN :wub:

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well even Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth had to separate and Elizabeth reject Mr. Darcy to give them time for self reflection and growth - for Darcy as in HG's case to get off their high horse expecting their girl to fall for their looks and background without more effort just because they are a good catch while for Elizabeth and HN ... time to learn more about themselves ... learning to love themselves and knowing their self worth, particularly HN as she has been down trodden for awhile unable to find a regular job and now only starting to grow to be confident in herself ... also this process may not be complete until she also knows the truth .... that she is SJ ...  

 

Know thyself .... the most common theme in all love stories ... in simple words love is not a matter of finding the right person but being the right person ... when HG and HN reunite after completing their process of self knowledge they will be more complete and self assured persons which will make their bond strong. And they also have to know more about each other ... HG does not know HN's family nor HN, HG'S family ... all that well.

 

Being together now does not make sense ... there is the lie to HG's parents and the secret of HN's true parentage; more importantly, HN clearly does not have feelings for HG yet.

 

The revelation of HN's birth secret may now come to the forefront while HG and HN grow and learn more about themselves ... as it is only when HN accepts her own self be it HN or SJ ... and appreciate her own self worth and love herself can she truly be whole and able to love another person .... the most basic tenet of all classic love stories.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×