Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말

Since inquiring minds want to know...... I skipped to the END of the episode and DB walks into the director's meeting after HK and JB have created havoc, and DB has donned his tiger outfit and is ready to expose/confront the fakers.;)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, msmy said:

Since inquiring minds want to know...... I skipped to the END of the episode and DB walks into the director's meeting after HK and JB have created havoc, and DB has donned his tiger outfit and is ready to expose/confront the fakers.;)

Thanks @msmy  I was going to wait until subs came out but seeing DB spring into action with his righteous self is a must see.. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Thanks @msmy  I was going to wait until subs came out but seeing DB spring into action with his righteous self is a must see.. 

Yep.  That was a good one.  Was it because of WJ ?  I could see HK gears turning through her skin.  

• Like 4

I looked forward to todays's episode and can't find it any where I was even awake at 3am this morning and nothing not a preview or a sneak at anything.. I'm real teed off right now..  

Have a Happy New Year Everyone.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I looked forward to todays's episode and can't find it any where I was even awake at 3am this morning and nothing not a preview or a sneak at anything.. I'm real teed off right now..  

Have a Happy New Year Everyone.

It is one of the cancelled programs.

December 31st Canceled and Ended Programs
December 31st Canceled Programs
[KBS2] 'Hello'
[JTBC] 'Take Good Care of the Fridge'
[SBS] 'Master of Living'
[KBS2] 'Global 24'
[MBC] 'MBC Documentary Special'
[KBS2] 'Anonymous Callers'
[SBS] 'Same Bed Different Dreams Season 2'
[MBC] 'Section TV'
[MBC] 'Secrets and Lies'
[KBS1] 'Tonight Kim Je-dong'
[MBN] 'Which Star Are You From'
[KBS2] 'Just Dance'
[MBC] 'Less Than Evil'
[MBC] 'Bear'
[SBS] 'My Strange Hero'

• Like 5

No episode again today, but I do see it posted as ending at 122 episodes.  That will be until the end of next week.

I did take @sava2sava's suggestion and started  "Move Over Fate".... love it!

Happy New Year, everyone!:D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, msmy said:

No episode again today, but I do see it posted as ending at 122 episodes.  That will be until the end of next week.

Happy New Year, everyone!:D

Happy New Year 2019!! :blush:

See you in "Move over...... ".  

I was watching MBC awards and our protoganist HK got an award.  She was competing with two actresses from "The great seducer".  

• Like 6

No subs yet, so I don't know the conversation and what exactly JB and HK are planning, other than making a claim to Miseong.  JB has seen the spycam video of HK and Chairman in his office when he collapses and her dropping his pills on the floor.  The episode ends with crazy Mom being hauled out of the mansion at the request of JB and HK, and taken to a hotel.  I can't tell if tall secretary has flipped because he wasn't given the position that Pres. Shin has, but he seems to be acting for JB.  Pres. Shin saw crazy Mom being hauled off and followed them, so he knows where she is.

• Like 5

On 1/1/2019 at 7:17 AM, msmy said:

@msmy  I also like move over fate very much totally different writing style.. That drama don't waste no time with getting things resolved quickly..

Wow that JB and HK is really thick skined.. JB is determine to stay living in his fake life no matter the cost..

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Wow that JB and HK is really thick skined.. JB is determine to stay living in his fake life no matter the cost..

Didn't the other members of the board come to know that JB is a fake.  Would they not out him?

• Like 4

@angelwingssf... I'm not sure if the board knows.  It seems like in last Friday's episode (eons ago) when JB and HK walked in,  the board had already left, then DB walked in and made his statement.  The end of last Friday's episode would show it clearly but I'm too lazy to sit through it :crazy: !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, msmy said:

@angelwingssf... I'm not sure if the board knows.  It seems like in last Friday's episode (eons ago) when JB and HK walked in,  the board had already left, then DB walked in and made his statement.  The end of last Friday's episode would show it clearly but I'm too lazy to sit through it :crazy: !

I keep skipping too like many, I just want this drama to end.  I think when I watched today's episode, the board seems to have known that JB is fake and DB is the real heir.  The gossipy ladies at the tv station already know that Yoon Do bin is the grandson of Miseong.  

How can people not know to lock the room when they are changing which is what WJ was supposed to be doing?  Will she lift off the one with the evidence?  Or would it get destroyed.  How stupid is it.  Even kids know what to do.  

• Like 5

I stand corrected.  Yes, the board did find out that JB is a fake grandson after a discussion about the Chairman leaving a large amount of shares in Miseong to JB.  Crazy Mom said it wasn't appropriate and the time to discuss Chairman's will since he is still comatose.  JB was trying to throw his weight around, and Mom said JB is not the real grandson.  A board member asked, "Who is the real grandson?"  and that's when DB bursts in to say, "I'm the real grandson, Oh Do Bin..." and got specific as to JB being a fake.  JB and HK were left looking pretty sheepish, I'm sure, wondering what to do next.

• Like 4

Wow each episode is getting more ridiculous.. HJK ad JB knows no limits now why haven't any of these dumb people went to court with the company lawyer and put a stop to HK and JB antics.. Now they has went as far as to kidnap a comatose man to keep something that don't belong to them.. Now the whack out family has moved in G/pa home..

They locking stupid aunt up in a hotel is what she deserves for going along with the fake nephew idea just because her real nephew married er Ex daughter.. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Wow each episode is getting more ridiculous.. HJK ad JB knows no limits now why haven't any of these dumb people went to court with the company lawyer and put a stop to HK and JB antics.. Now they has went as far as to kidnap a comatose man to keep something that don't belong to them.. Now the whack out family has moved in G/pa home..

They locking stupid aunt up in a hotel is what she deserves for going along with the fake nephew idea just because her real nephew married er Ex daughter.. 

With the grandpa in a coma - I'm surprised he wasn't kidnapped by them sooner.

• Like 5

With Pres. Shin taking control of the situation, the goons under JB are toast.  Pres. Shin went to crazy Mom's room and told the "guards" to buzz off, and when they resisted, he gave one a good knee to the nuts. :wacko:  He and crazy mom know they have to work together, so when HK tried to proceed, it was a failure.  The lame abduction of Gramps was a failure when rest. Dad, Mom, and DB got involved, so Gramps is hidden away at HJW's house.  Crazy mom has been reduced to grovelling, knowing that all the people she hated and tormented are all that's left for her to survive and retain Miseong.

• Like 5

HK is lead on a wild goose chase trying to find the comatose Chairman, but DB and father keep moving him until he ends up at the bed shop.  He's beginning to move fingers so maybe he'll wake up in the next episode.  I think the end of this episode was a discussion and nomination from board members for the interim Chairman position, which pits Pres. Shin against JB.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, msmy said:

HK is lead on a wild goose chase trying to find the comatose Chairman, but DB and father keep moving him until he ends up at the bed shop.  He's beginning to move fingers so maybe he'll wake up in the next episode.  I think the end of this episode was a discussion and nomination from board members for the interim Chairman position, which pits Pres. Shin against JB.

@msmy  Ech day it gets more and more ridiculous.. What is JB gaining from all this it stil wonlt make him be the old man G/son and they all btter watch it because the old man is capable of throwing all of them in jail..

• Like 3