Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

Ohhh.. preview!! Is he moving to live with her now, special custody? YHJ is around, dangerous alert! 

@supergal99 I'm not running far away... haha.. it's almost exceeded 15 hugs? Wait... the fist guess, how many it should be until 15 or 20? It will be 12 soon heh. 

He's very cute!! He can smiles very sweet. And I also love when he smirks at the copycat psycho. He looks intimidating with that killer smirk but cool in the same time. Hahaha

Aaahh... what to do if I lost the bet and they have more hugs.. can they give more muaks instead then :lol:

@bebebisous33 the three villains should be eliminated soon. That way, our OTP can live in peace. I hope DJ will find HM first and he can convince him this time. They can have some proper talk and stop their dad and the other two together.

That pale lady, they're not gonna turn her as their biological mom, right? Lol. No makjang please. 

• Like 6

Can someone with knowledge of Korean prison systems tell me if this is really the way prisoners are handled. I am really enjoying this show but every time they show him having visitors in a private room with out handcuffs or glass separating them I go crazy. You have a mass murderer roaming the prison with no restraints. Even when he is handcuffed it is in front of his body, that is the most dangerous way to handcuff a person because they can hit you or chock you. You always handcuff behind the back! Why? If they try to run their balance is off with their hands behind their back. They can't hit or chock you either. Do they actually use rope to transport prisoners. This whole escape scene has taken all of the realism from this show for me. Someone please help me with this.

I have watched other k-dramas with prisons and I have always wondered about the rope 

• Like 6

Source:

http://news.mk.co.kr/newsReadPrint.php?year=2018&no=432765

Come and hug me' Yun Jonghoon - Kim Kyung Nam, first reunion since school days .. Why did you cry

Enter article 2018.07.10 07:25:31

[Maekyung.com MK Sports Kim Na Young] 'Come and Hug' Yun Jong-hoon and Kim Kyung-nam will reunite for the first time since their school days. 
image_readtop_2018_432765_15311751313381
On the 10th, there was a picture of Gil Muwon (Yun Jong-hoon) and Yun Hyun-moo (Kim Kyung-nam) meeting in 12 years.

------------------------------------

13 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 I'm not running far away... haha.. it's almost exceeded 15 hugs? Wait... the fist guess, how many it should be until 15 or 20? It will be 12 soon heh. 

He's very cute!! He can smiles very sweet. And I also love when he smirks at the copycat psycho. He looks intimidating with that killer smirk but cool in the same time. Hahaha

Aaahh... what to do if I lost the bet and they have more hugs.. can they give more muaks instead then :lol:

*whisper* mmm.. hmmm.. ok we shift our focus on muaks heh~~

n8YQqoD.jpg

0hhWAew.jpg

14 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@triplem @USAFarmgirl @supergal99 Jeon Yoo Ra is the name of the woman who helped YHJ escaping from prison. She started writing YHJ 3 years ago and she had expressed a wish. YHJ said to Yeom Ji Hon, the serial killer, that now her wish is going to come true. What did she want from him? I sense that she wants to be his new wife hence she visited COH twice

Juz like @stargazer187  I have this weird thought :  she could be the psycho junior's mum??!!  This character is so random hahahaaa:grimace:

Ep. 23

Spoiler

6BawDPn.jpg

One recent article on this new 'psycho family':

Spoiler

Come and hug me' Huh Jun-ho, escape proves evil! Hong Seung-bum X followers along with the shipwreck!

- Small+ Large

Entering the journalist Jeon Hye-lin 2018-07-09

4 hours ago, soulnooona said:

I am really enjoying this show but every time they show him having visitors in a private room with out handcuffs or glass separating them I go crazy

Ops.. i had mentioned before too.:grimace: hi 5!

4 hours ago, soulnooona said:

I have watched other k-dramas with prisons and I have always wondered about the rope 

Oh for me.. i think i didnt see any other dramas using ropes to secure the prisoner... oh ok maybe i seldom watch such genre. (For magic shows --yes)

:sweatingbullets: ep. 21/22:

Spoiler

36409b06-f32d-45fe-87e4-4abdced6b1ca.jpg

919e20fd-97a8-4c57-a834-1f05d5f0cf3f.jpg

:glasses: ok chill... sorray for my long post. Wed coming... 4 more days of broadcast... *hwaiting!!*

:unsure: uh oh... i need a rope... my fingers r super itchy today...:P pardon me.. i really really wanna post this cute song:

Spoiler

:love: I really like u by Carly Rae Jepsen

Sr2tu9s.jpg

k4IrtKz.jpg

HJ0YHCt.jpg

Ahhh.. ok ok... juz for fun... *yawn...*

Spoiler

vzCGICa.jpg

(Back to zzzz...)

18 hours ago, soulnooona said:

Can someone with knowledge of Korean prison systems tell me if this is really the way prisoners are handled. I am really enjoying this show but every time they show him having visitors in a private room with out handcuffs or glass separating them I go crazy. You have a mass murderer roaming the prison with no restraints. Even when he is handcuffed it is in front of his body, that is the most dangerous way to handcuff a person because they can hit you or chock you. You always handcuff behind the back! Why? If they try to run their balance is off with their hands behind their back. They can't hit or chock you either. Do they actually use rope to transport prisoners. This whole escape scene has taken all of the realism from this show for me. Someone please help me with this.

in other dramas, there is always a glass separating visitors and prisoners. in defendant, there was a room where he would meet with his lawyer but it was nothing fancy. just a room with tables and chairs. not like in this drama with the candles in the background. like really, does one need candles in prison? hahahaha... as for the ropes to transport prisoners, have seen that lots of times in other dramas as well as movies. whether or not it is real is hard to say. :glasses:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

:)Soompi article:

Jang Ki Yong Stays With Jin Ki Joo To Protect Her On “Come And Hug Me”

E. Cha July 10, 2018

Jang Ki Yong and Jin Ki Jooshare a tender moment as their relationship grows stronger on the next episode of MBC’s “Come and Hug Me.”

Continue:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/10/jang-ki-yong-stays-jin-ki-joo-protect-come-hug/

:)Actors' IG updates:

VkKHz05.jpg

4tD0FVc.jpg

:)Mbc IGs - stills for tonite :

Spoiler

:blink:More stills..

Source:

http://m.lullu.net/9747

*omggg... those muscles  :sweatingbullets:*

2018071142007064.jpg

Among them, a photo released on the 11th, he is so calm that he can not believe he is a deserter. The hideout where he is hiding is a place prepared by his follower, former Yura (Bae Hae Sun), who looks like a wife waiting for her husband to smile while looking at the mobile phone makes her looks creepy.

He is sitting on the sofa where his follower Yura is sitting, and is conversing with another follower, Lee Ji-hong (Hong Seung-bum), who follows him like a father. He is bluffing and bawling with joyful eyes at once, but the life of the whisper that makes the surrounding air freeze with only one eye makes everyone afraid.

Edit:

J5IIZGz.jpg

UktwVvT.jpg

I really like when we jumped in crazy conclusions and then show gives us flashback that makes sense~!

But seriously only 2 guards?

And this crazy biNch -_-

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Ok so shrimp bro HM is here  to pass the evidence to soda gal's bro

nl7dq5r.jpg

Oh this is cute:

arwkTrh.jpg

Little Sister splashing water on gossipers and the 2 gals goes shopping.

3gdkMXW.jpg

Oh ok he is so  sweet ... made her breakfast the next day

Namu is off the rails now T___T.

But Ki Yong-aaaaa? Why so handsome????

I cried so much today. I knew ajossi will die for sure but sooo saaad and Ki Yong is superb in acting. As all actors and actresses~!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Namu is off the rails now T___T.

But Ki Yong-aaaaa? Why so handsome????

I cried so much today. I knew ajossi will die for sure but sooo saaad and Ki Yong is superb in acting. As all actors and actresses~!

Today 's plot move quite fast..hahaa

The hot cop almost killed psycho junior. Expected that he is turning evil??

eaxJhPL.jpg

SzJdE7o.jpg

He looks at his hand..i think he cant believe what he did

Y5jXz0x.jpg

Psycho appa is jealous of ahjusshi..

There must be a word for crazy people who actually hero worship sickos like YHJ

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mum is seriously the best . 

Spoiler

These two are unlikely allies

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Really sad that cop Ahjussi died, though we knew this was a possibility when dad escaped . 

I won’t post the scenes that @supergal99 has. But this final bit is worrying 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Any guess mum will die too ?? I think wont right??:confounded:

*whisper* to those who placed the bet:

I think there r 4 hugs today...tomorrow's ep. 28 cutoff date.:sweat_smile:

Therez a BTS but i cant find the full clip yet.

So cute.. touchy ...ops!

This scene ...plus his acting...omy..:blink:

bHt2ORV.jpg

:naughty:

inmmMYC.jpg

O..kay... found a longer BTS

Part one

Spoiler

Part 2

Spoiler

cVpazHv.jpg

:naughty:

Poke @Lmangla raw score today -- 4 goals. Tomorrow cutoff ya??

Ok tomorrow better not hug hug.. wawawaaaa....**my turn to run off n hide**:glasses:

Edited by Guest
Add words

THis drama becomes more and more interesting ... Hard to predict ... Fighting .... Dont care about the rating, you guys are doing great works 

• Like 2

I knew something bad was gonna happen to the ajusshi cop when YHJ saw him with NM at the station. He was such a sweet man to COH and a father figure to NM. I'm sadden by his death. But now I'm more upset with lady that let YHJ did that. Like she had no sympathy and remorse on her face. She's crazy and a psychopath as well. I'm glad copycat stalker boy is in prison again. On the other hand, I'm looking forward to NM and YHJ's father and son reunion even though we know it'll be an ugly one.

I also have a feeling that YHJ is going to try to kill NW in her home and it's gonna be like a repeat of what he tried do to her 12 yrs ago.

• Like 6