Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

15 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

That's why HM and DJ will show to anyone that they are wrong with their belief. In fact, since they are YHJ's sons, they only inheritated his strength, his determination but not his evilness!!! Like YHJ said, evil is proof itself meaning that evil is an action. His definition proves that evil is not inheritated and biological. People can choose their destiny. If they want to be evil, they will be evil.

Now, I understand better why MW is so against NM and why he was so shaken after the interrogation with YHJ. He also believes that since he killed someone, he might do it again... It is in his blood in his opinion. He perceives NW as his salvation, only with her by his side he can never turn into a killer and bad person. But seeing DJ by her side makes him uncomfortable because he is reminded of his own insecurities: he could kill someone again. MW hasn't realized yet that he was never a bad person. He killed because he saw his parents murdered and it was an act of self-defense. He is different as he is able to see right from wrong. He can feel empathy which YHJ can never feel.

Completely agree with your post . What YHJ has effectively done is to confuse & cause doubts in the minds of these young men. He’s harping on the angle  that a person is inherently wicked & that a person can’t help but yield to the evilness within . While I am of the opinion that a person is born with both good & bad traits , it is which traits you nurture that determines or rather influences the choices you make. Case in point would be Yeom. The young man seems to come from a decent family & has a very protective Father. But it was his exposure to YHJ in jail that influence him to cross over. He was of course already a problematic & disturbed young man - but it’s YHJ ( and people like Park who make a “hero” out of YHJ ) that implanted these crazy ideas in him

MW  & NM are both living with guilt . NM is finally walking away from that but MW is still burdened by this. Hyun moo  in this episode tugged at my heart . He clearly loves his step mum , sis & NM and he  slowly realises that dad is not the hero he needs to worship. Not all is lost for him. 

I was very surprised that the father could escape given the number of cops surrounding the scene . That woman must indeed have a lot of resources .While watching this drama , I’m reminded about how there are a lot of sick twisted minds out there. That woman , Yeon , members of his supposed fan club- my goodness ! What are these people thinking ? Nuts !

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Completely agree with your post . What YHJ has effectively done is to confuse & cause doubts in the minds of these young men. He’s harping on the angle  that a person is inherently wicked & that a person can’t help but yield to the evilness within . While I am of the opinion that a person is born with both good & bad traits , it is which traits you nurture that determines or rather influences the choices you make. Case in point would be Yeom. The young man seems to come from a decent family & has a very protective Father. But it was his exposure to YHJ in jail that influence him to cross over. He was of course already a problematic & disturbed young man - but it’s YHJ ( and people like Park who make a “hero” out of YHJ ) that implanted these crazy ideas in him

MW  & NM are both living with guilt . NM is finally walking away from that but MW is still burdened by this. Hyun moo  in this episode tugged at my heart . He clearly loves his step mum , sis & NM and he is slowly realises that dad is not the hero he needs to worship. Not all is lost for him. 

I was very surprised that the father could escape given the number of cops surrounding the scene . That woman must indeed have a lot of resources .While watching this drama , I’m reminded about how that there are a lot of sick twisted minds out there. That woman , Yeon , members of his supposed fan club- my goodness ! What are these people thinking ? Nuts !

Yes, not just Yeom comes from a decent family but the woman who helped YHJ to escape seems to belong to the upper class too. The way she looked down on COH because she smelled pork reveals that the woman never cooks herself.

In the beginning, PYH painted YHJ as a "victim" in the sense that he grew up in a dysfunctional family and had a harsh childhood. However, we see that the "adopted" son had a father who cared for him. So the environment doesn't explain everything. It is clear that the reason why someone becomes a serial killer can not be explained by a simple explanation: nature (biological) or environment. This is a conbination of both in the end.

I agree with you that NM and MW are put in a similar situation. Since MW has been living in guilt all this time, he needs someone who will tell him that he should stop feeling guilty. Striking is that NW's parents knew about his actions but felt sorry for him because they knew that he was innocent. I have the impression that HM could be the one who will make him realize that he should stop feeling guilty. HM has started trusting him (he gave him the recorded video, the CCTV) and I guess, HM will thank him for his words from the past. Only now, he has realized the meaning of his words. This would reinforce the bounds between NM's family with NW.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Okay, the way YHJ escaped was a little weird. I mean, he is shown later surrounded by many police cars and he still manages to escape? He didn't move one bit, after leaving the bus for many hours?  This scene kind of disturbed me. Did the woman "buy" fake police cars or what? 

Ahhh.. i hope we get the 'magic trick' revealed next week hahaaaa...:P yess..itz really really bizarre especially the sky turns dark by the time police arrived...seems like he didnt even try to run off (he was admiring the scenery enjoying the fresh air) :grimace:

QbuHZys.jpg

*sometimes this drama feels like a movie production to me*

Attention to event organiser @Lmangla :

HUG report - add 3 Goals

fe0tQ37.jpg

KsncWpI.jpg

The last 2 need yr approval hahaaa...:grimace:

**eh..eh.. wait... Lmangla why u give me maths homework ? Wawaaa ..ahhhhh...**:sweatingbullets:

Any idea how many episode for this drama?

I can't first the info in the first page.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, wink said:

Any idea how many episode for this drama?

I can't first the info in the first page.

16. It'll end in 19th of July

• Like 3

well thanks @supergal99, for the hug tracker. so do we stand in total at 11 hugs? or is it 12 hugs? @stargazer187?

so who will get to have some football related DP if they lose? we are at ep 24 and another 4 more episodes before the bet closes at ep 28. so next week is the last week to get some hugs. hmmm, looks like 10-15 hugs will win perhaps?

UPDATED:

alright chingus, here's your bet "come hug me!hugging.gif - how many hugs in total do you expect before the second last week (from ep 1 till ep 28) ?

10 - 15 hugs

15 - 20 hugs

20+ hugs

please note, hugging during danger scene because psycho appa or stranger stalker came at them with a hammer is not counted. hahahha.. :lol:

if you can accurately estimate the number of hugs -- you get to say yay! and we will give you a virtual hug. plus, you can change your DP to some hug.

if you lose, then change your DP to some football theme in honour of world cup. hahahahha... :lol:

10 - 15 hugs - @supergal99  @pad-hari  @Mik44 @lolly84   @stargazer187  @triplem @bebebisous33

15 - 20 hugs --  @USAFarmgirl lmangla

20 + hugs - @Meu87  @valentvcd

UPDATED: Poll

option 1: happy ending. after all that misery, we need to see OTP happy. if you think option A is possible, which one do you want from supergal99 options?

On 6/2/2018 at 3:01 PM, supergal99 said:

Hey u event organiser should do a poll:

A. Happy muak muak ending

B. Sweet wedding ending

C. Live happily ever after with babies ending

option 2: sad sad sad ending where we will cry buckets of tears and vow never to see another melo on MBC or see the writer's work again. what kind of sad? either one or both die. one of them ends up going mad in assylum. some favourite sad characters get all killed off. both of them have guilt complex and go mad slowly. or the old kdrama favourites, one of them gets some disease.... so many sad options for writer to choose from!

option 3: happy goodbye. they will hug and say "bye bye bye". both of them will be free from this miserable tragic past and instead move on with their lives. she will make a movie with a hot fella and fall in love during filming and make their shipping fans super happy. meanwhile, he will go hunt murderers and thieves with judo girl and smile lots. yea, you know which one is my pick right? hahahaha...

option 1: happy ending @valentvcd  @bebebisous33 @Mik44  @triplem @stargazer187 @supergal99 @lolly84 @USAFarmgirl @turtlegirl

option 2: no one yet!

option 3: me! lmangla

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Maybe i'm not much present here but i read all yours comments chingus!! For me 10-15 hugs!!:wub:

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

well thanks @supergal99, for the hug tracker. so do we stand in total at 11 hugs? or is it 12 hugs? @stargazer187?

so who will get to have some football related DP if they lose? we are at ep 24 and another 4 more episodes before the bet closes at ep 28. so next week is the last week to get some hugs. hmmm, looks like 10-15 hugs will win perhaps?

UPDATED:

alright chingus, here's your bet "come hug me!hugging.gif - how many hugs in total do you expect before the second last week (from ep 1 till ep 28) ?

10 - 15 hugs

15 - 20 hugs

20+ hugs

please note, hugging during danger scene because psycho appa or stranger stalker came at them with a hammer is not counted. hahahha.. :lol:

if you can accurately estimate the number of hugs -- you get to say yay! and we will give you a virtual hug. plus, you can change your DP to some hug.

if you lose, then change your DP to some football theme in honour of world cup. hahahahha... :lol:

10 - 15 hugs - @supergal99  @pad-hari  @Mik44 @lolly84   @stargazer187  @triplem @bebebisous33

15 - 20 hugs --  @USAFarmgirl lmangla

20 + hugs - @Meu87  @valentvcd

UPDATED: Poll

option 1: happy ending. after all that misery, we need to see OTP happy. if you think option A is possible, which one do you want from supergal99 options?

option 2: sad sad sad ending where we will cry buckets of tears and vow never to see another melo on MBC or see the writer's work again. what kind of sad? either one or both die. one of them ends up going mad in assylum. some favourite sad characters get all killed off. both of them have guilt complex and go mad slowly. or the old kdrama favourites, one of them gets some disease.... so many sad options for writer to choose from!

option 3: happy goodbye. they will hug and say "bye bye bye". both of them will be free from this miserable tragic past and instead move on with their lives. she will make a movie with a hot fella and fall in love during filming and make their shipping fans super happy. meanwhile, he will go hunt murderers and thieves with judo girl and smile lots. yea, you know which one is my pick right? hahahaha...

option 1: happy ending @valentvcd  @bebebisous33 @Mik44  @triplem @stargazer187 @supergal99 @lolly84 @USAFarmgirl @turtlegirl

option 2: no one yet!

option 3: me! lmangla

• Like 5

@bebebisous33 and @triplem, excellent posts. I just finished watching both episodes and it was striking to me how the brothers are turning people’s theory on its head. Evil is not inherited by blood. Hyun Moo showed me in this episode that he’s really not cut out for a life of crime. That copycat guy was clearly beating him up and he couldn’t even defend himself properly. He’s also experiencing nightmares about the murder he witnessed. I truly hope like you guys that he has finally shed his allegiance to his undeserving father. Certainly he must realize by now that those who truly care about him are his adopted mom and siblings. 

I also agree that the senior detective probably thinks NM is wearing a mask. I can’t wait until they find out that he’s hiding valuable evidence. I do wonder if the recording cuts off before HM speaks because he did in fact talk a bit with the copycat guy at the scene of the murder. 

I wonder what NW is going to do about her relationship with NM now that her brother was forthright in telling her to end it? I don’t know if we’ll have a chance to find out because now that YHJ is on the loose, I think NM will be too busy with the situation.  Now not only NW is at risk but his family as well. Things just got more complicated quickly. Then there’s the copycat also to deal with and an untrustworthy senior who is capable of making things more difficult.

MW really needs to know himself and stop allowing those poisonous words of YHJ break him down. It doesn’t seem like he got any counseling back then because he still seem to carry a lot of guilt. Yes, I can imagine taking a life is not an easy burden but reason has to step in somewhere because he clearly did it in self defense. Having studied law I would have hoped that he realized he took a life in self defense. The guy was going to light the house on fire and he would have died too. And even if he did it in a moment of anger, seeing his parents dead before his eyes, the fact is it was self defense because the guy was undoubtedly going to kill him if he knew he was still alive or by the fire he was going to set.

• Like 6

whoo intense week in come and hug me land... can´t believe dad manage to escape. Really hope for a good explanation next week. I guess the new lady have big recourse to help him... 

Was nice  to see some OTP time and seeing them trying to move on from guilt :wub: they need it. but the past is knocking on their door... I don`t think there is time for any break up as their life is on the line. :ph34r: our cop is gonna have his hand full...  MW I think you gonna thank NM in the end and stop listen to poison. Learn from our boy how to grow out of guilt.  

Both brothers are showing that evil is not inherited.  I hope that they got to show to the people that are saying that because their dad is evil they are to. hope the senior detective got his suspicion about NM wrong and he see what we have seen about NM that he have a good heart. If anything good coming from dad is that he work hard, and also not scared of criminal and know witch buttons to push to get an reaction.  I feel so sad for HM as he really care for his sister and mom, I think he gonna get redemption. In what form is yet to see... 

• Like 5

:wacko: omy omy... talking about 'evil', anyone saw uri hottie's latest IG?

Spoiler

:naughty: 

:naughty:Kinda remind me of this scenes:

aaebfzI.jpg

T835qtA.jpg

He turned 'nasty' hahahaaa...:glasses:

Erhmm.. and that cliffhanger *dum~~* so we should expect darker scenes next week ya?:unsure:

*Evil shall not wait to be proved

Evil shall prove itself**

H6cuAWO.jpg

(Ok i need to digest what he says... *scratch head..* oh maybe he will provoke his sons n make them turn nasty??)

23 hours ago, triplem said:

While watching this drama , I’m reminded about how there are a lot of sick twisted minds out there. That woman , Yeon , members of his supposed fan club- my goodness ! What are these people thinking ? Nuts !

*whisper* o..kay... i think his fans might be thinking of...

Spoiler

shOErFf.jpg

Ahh.. i mean... he looks better in white tee.. mmm...:tounge_wink: *fan service*

Eh..eh.. PDnim not fair leh... 

Uri hottie fans also want ...

GML1dR3.jpg

Itz been awhile... wawawaaaaa

:naughty:

Oh @Lmangla if i recall correctly, total now should be

-> 8 + 3 = 11:)

Ahh... great @stargazer187 u finally came out of your shell... heeee... i mean back from yr holidays (eh..eh... next time pls give notice b4 u go off... hahaaa... ok ok juz pulling yr leg)

:tounge_wink:

Spoiler

Sorray... i am replying u here coz i 'quit' games thread some time ago...*cough*

:)

LwyO2S1.jpg

*phew! Uri hug tracker is back*

abc445a077.jpg?x=b&a=0x0&s=380x214&q=h&e9849c80e4f.jpg?x=b&a=0x0&s=380x214&q=h&e

Even if we drift apart for a while...  We won't ever be apart forever...

I'm not sure if it was the look in their eyes while they were still both aware of the clock ticking and their magical day ending or if it was the rush of emotions in the thoughts of their saying good-bye in a way to their past selves.  Watching him drive away and her going in alone is and was the last thing I wanted...

So when I saw the couple cross the road and heard NW's words being spoken within his mind.  I felt my emotions going into overdrive and just about then NM whips his car and my heart around.  And I knew he wasn't going to listen or think of the what ifs and continue to keep his feelings locked up inside and under control. In my heart I was cheering WHY NOT!!!  WHY THE HECK NOT!!!  Instead this time he was tired and worn out from the battle between his mind and heart and just wanted relief and rest within the arms of the only person who could give him that...  NW

These moments were like a Hallmark card that keeps on giving and it surly did when not one of them, but both seemed to be running within their hearts toward each other even before their bodies were in motion.  It's when nothing else matters and you can't get there fast enough and with every beat of your heart you know it's no longer what you want it's become instead what you need...

How I love this kind of confession that almost feels as if the words although slow are filled with so much love it's as if someone is pulling out each letter one by one straight from his or her soul.  It's like desperation in the best kind of way.  Seeing loves view being turned from black & white into color their hearts the paint brush and their feelings and words creating the beauty of each other...

All those looks in the past and hugs that never seemed to last were now about to be changed.  For a tender kiss given by NW showing what words couldn't say I want you.  I have always wanted you. Only to find it's way to a more passionate one filled with an even greater acknowledgement. I need you, I need you like crazy in response by NM.  Made goose bumps appear and for once NM just went for it and forgot about all those years of fears. Because loving her in a way saved his life too.

She kept him company within his heart and she gave him courage to follow through.

That their love in the past had never been forgotten, that time and distance had only changed one thing!

Their love and need of each other that grew much stronger in spite of their past and their pain...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCcwyp1vvfiUJfWYyHi-c

@Lmangla & I just need to see a few more hugs...  Bring on the BIG HUGS!!!!!!!:w00t:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Eng  subbed bts

Latest making

Spoiler

Tv1GL7z.jpg

rr7hFhB.jpg

:blink:yesss...PDnim is lurking here hahahaaa...:P

Done!! Whoahhh... I never thought that writer really killed off PHY forever. Lol. I thought she was just badly attacked but managed alive.

Now the real bad guy is coming back. I wonder will the tragedy be repeated? Seeing how YHJ feels so upset with NM being happy with other people except him must provoke him and wakes up his evilness once again. I'm getting anxious for something bad comes near our OTP or mom, SJ or HM. And who's that pale lady?? Is she going to be the next villain after PHY?? An accomplice of YHJ, his supporter fan?

@supergal99 sorry dear... haha.. lately I'm resuming work so only have a little time to watch. I feel bad for leaving quietly. Kekeke.

Hohoho... we got 5 kisses in just 2 eps? Daebak.. lol

@Lmangla the hugs, how many already. I am not on my right mind for the math. Lol. The OTP progress distract my count. Well, last time 9 and added with the recent one, so 11?? Let me rewatch later to make sure. Ohhh.. no.. it's getting closer to pass 15. *runs and hides*

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

Done!! Whoahhh... I never thought that writer really killed off PHY forever. Lol. I thought she was just badly attacked but managed alive.

Now the real bad guy is coming back. I wonder will the tragedy be repeated? Seeing how YHJ feels so upset with NM being happy with other people except him must provoke him and wakes up his evilness once again. I'm getting anxious for something bad comes near our OTP or mom, SJ or HM. And who's that pale lady?? Is she going to be the next villain after PHY?? An accomplice of YHJ, his supporter fan?

@supergal99 sorry dear... haha.. lately I'm resuming work so only have a little time to watch. I feel bad for leaving quietly. Kekeke.

@Lmangla the hugs, how many already. I am not on my right mind for the math. Lol. The OTP progress distract my count. Well, last time 9 and added with the recent one, so 11?? Let me rewatch later to make sure. Ohhh.. no.. it's getting closer to pass 15. *runs and hides*

Yes, she is and in my opinion she is jealous of COH hence I sense that she might target her.

I don't see the tragedy repeating because many things have changed:

1. OH is not alone any longer. She has the former detective by her side who helps her now at the restaurant.
  2. HM has switched the side. He is now on NM's side and wants to protect SJ and OH because they mean so much to him. HM has never shown his strength so far. When he protected SJ, he was quite passive. However, I am sure, he will change his behaviour. Next time, he meets Yeom, he will be prepared to do anything in order to protect his family.
  3. MW has received the video from HM hence he has realized that HM is not the one who is threatening HJY/NW that's why he is looking into the fan webside. In my opinion, he will discover the connection between YHJ and the woman as well.

To conclude, we have three villains facing each an opponent:

1. NM will have to face his father
  2. MW and the detective will be after the woman
  3. HM will be after Yeom: both will be on the run

• Like 10

Finally I caught up with this drama. First of all, I absolutely regret watching this at night:scream:. Psycho dad gave me the chills lol. I was praying that he never gets out but he is back and it's not pretty. I have a feeling one of the police cars that came to get psycho dad was a fake one. That is the only way his escape makes sense. The new lady freaks me out and it looks like she and copycat are going to richard simmons the brothers off when they try to touch mom and SJ. Boy they will be regretting it. 

I'm happy big bro is trying to do the right thing but I hope he doesn't get killed at the end:unsure:. The moment I started liking him was when he protected little SJ from the drunken men and walked her to her mom's workplace. That's when I knew he cared. He is a good person and I'm glad mom, DJ and SJ never gave up on him. 

DJ and JY: two little broken souls trying to heal and move on but psycho killers and reporters are not letting them rest :unamused:. No offence but I was happy when psycho reporter died but then again we got another one:weary:. Now I hope she doesn't follow her senior's footsteps and get smashed by a hammer:unamused:

JY brother need a a hug. Poor kid his bio parents gets killed and then he kills the murderer as self-defense but still suffering from it. Psycho dad got into his head and I hope he realises that he is not like the rest. 

Sorry for the long post. I have enjoyed ur posts chingus. 

• Like 6

On 7/8/2018 at 4:52 PM, stargazer187 said:

Ya ya stargazer187 -- "ddo ddo" run and hide ?? Hahaaa...

(Korean lesson 101: ddo = again)

See uri hottie throwing 'something' at u ... hahahaaaa

uEJ4X2G.jpg

Ok ok jk jk:tounge_wink: (he is super cheeky ya?)

Come back n count the hug!!:

One more coming...heh..heh..:wub:

zZObmR7.jpg

Preview cr mbc:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrr_ltFo9OX_nmHWTK-vE

If I thought it would have been to much... I wouldn't have started...

I thought episode 24 touched my heart even more.  The way in which NM eyes and soft words somehow seem to ask for permission to kiss NW once more and the way in which her sweet little face nods up and down.  Seeing his face seeming so pleased not just with the kiss but with this gleam in his eyes and smile that looked like a kid at Christmas a sense of wonder and awe that is written all over his face.  She tickled me when it seemed as if she slightly licked her lips. 

Yep their sweetness and gentleness is always so easily felt and seen.

No longer kept inside but instead free to hold a little tighter and place their cheeks a little closer.

Snuggle into each others warmth and the comfort of each others love...

CudaBFA.jpg&key=4f785569f193cc5a4b9b0737

Fighting!!! More Hugs!!!  Just A Few!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA3pNX6cXpNof4rr8_jc9

15 - 20

• Like 8

@triplem @USAFarmgirl @supergal99 Jeon Yoo Ra is the name of the woman who helped YHJ escaping from prison. She started writing YHJ 3 years ago and she had expressed a wish. YHJ said to Yeom Ji Hon, the serial killer, that now her wish is going to come true. What did she want from him? I sense that she wants to be his new wife hence she visited COH twice.

By the way, there is a scene that caught my attention: YHJ is dreaming of Cha Do Jin. First, he is happy and calls him Na Moo, until he sees that NM doesn't react to his name. Then YHJ calls him CDJ and this time, our protagonist reacts and comes closer to YHJ in order to whisper something to YHJ. We can't hear what CDJ is saying to his father but it is clear thatYHJ is not pleased with CDJ's words. Could it be that CDJ tells him that he is not his son.

Honestly, I have been wondering if NM is really YHJ's son. It would be a great twist if it is revealed that NM is not the biological son of YHJ. We know that YHJ had different wives. Notice that he married COH who had a daughter from another marriage. What if he did the same with NM but the latter was so young that he has no idea about it? since YHJ treated NM so gently, their real relationship was never questioned. I had this idea because YHJ has now kind of adopted Yeom Ji Hon, although the latter has already a family. It looks like YHJ is not so obsessed with the idea that a family should be blood related. He is more obsessed with the idea to have a heir that represents his "philosophy and way of life". He married COH because she was a tough woman and smelled like meat. She reminded him of blood and murder. However, after ttheir conversation and after witnessing NM with the former detective, YHJ gets aware that he had been misaken. He wants to create a family that enjoys killing: Murder, no love, fame and cruelty are what link them. He thought, he could get it with COH and the others but he was proven wrong. That's why he is now targeting COH, SJ, NM and HM. I sense that YHJ has not entirely given up on NM somehow.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1