Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

who is that woman in the preview? maybe HM's or NM's biological mother?? Or the other reporter?

• Like 3

:) some bts pics

Cr owner for compilation

4 pics:

7 pics

Mbc IG

2 pics

Spoiler

ok chill.. happy waiting for the subs n tomorrow's goal(?)

32 minutes ago, juhli said:

who is that woman in the preview? maybe HM's or NM's biological mother?? Or the other reporter?

Poke @juhli making :grimace:

Oh gosh... like dat i cant zzz already ...heeee...

Sp41FWo.jpg

Poke @Lmangla bts kisseu :kiss_wink:analysis... hahahaa... ok ok juz pulling yr leg...:P

**yawn..**

@pad-hari@stargazer187 wake up wake up!!!:glasses:

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Poke @juhli making :grimace:

Relay poke @stroppyse :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, juhli said:

Relay poke @stroppyse :D

Poke back juhli :grimace:Oh oh  .. therez a subbed video:

Spoiler

4wPmJKJ.jpg

Another BTS spotted in IG:

(:wub:uniform)

New stills:blink: 

staring contest

-> psycho junior vs hot cop

WHImkw0.jpg

:blush: Human Tree Vs Real Tree

xJsruim.jpg

Pics Cr YG @naver

Really liked last night's episodes. Not only because of the long overdue kiss scene and the uneventful bed scene :P, but I am finally happy to see the OTP especially Na Moo realising that he deserves to be happy, to love and be loved. Nak Won has always been the more positive of the two, and she continues to be especially with how she is now dealing with rumours and comments from others ( I loved how she reacted to the PD's question at the her audition) . My favourite part was seeing him turn the car around after he saw a couple cross the road. This is  progress as Na Moo has finally realised that he should not bear this burden alone , and realised that  he needs the rest and comfort that Nak Won has always offered him. 

It's scary how much reach the father has even when he is behind bars. The psychological game that he is using on his protege, Hyun Moo and Moo Won, allows him to bring harm and pain to his family and anyone he wishes to get rid off. I thought the scene of cop ahjussi and Na Moo was really poignant - you can have a great father and son bond even if you are not related by blood. And this is the torn in the father's flesh. His favourite son never gave him the same respect and love he saw Na Moo gave the ahjussi. Na Moo views him with hate and disdain ( and naturally so) This is why father is so obsessed with getting Na Moo to see that the latter is no different from him.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Really liked last night's episodes. Not only because of the long overdue kiss scene and the uneventful bed scene :P, but I am finally happy to see the OTP especially Na Moo realising that he deserves to be happy, to love and be loved. Nak Won has always been the more positive of the two, and she continues to be especially with how she is now dealing with rumours and comments from others ( I loved how she reacted to the PD's question at the her audition) . My favourite part was seeing him turn the car around after he saw a couple cross the road. This is  progress as Na Moo has finally realised that he should not bear this burden alone , and realised that  he needs the rest and comfort that Nak Won has always offered him. 

It's scary how much reach the father has even when he is behind bars. The psychological game that he is using on his protege, Hyun Moo and Moo Won, allows him to bring harm and pain to his family and anyone he wishes to get rid off. I thought the scene of cop ahjussi and Na Moo was really poignant - you can have a great father and son bond even if you are not related by blood. And this is the torn in the father's flesh. His favourite son never gave him the same respect and love he saw Na Moo gave the ahjussi. Na Moo views him with hate and disdain ( and naturally so) This is why father is so obsessed with getting Na Moo to see that the latter is no different from him.

I agree with you. The last episodes were good because the story has moved on.

1. The investigation was more on the focus again.
  2. The murder of PYH has changed the game.
  3. It becomes even clearer what the father is after: YHJ is definitely jealous and wants to get NM's love and admiration. This would explain why he targeted NW's family too. They had somehow accepted him in their family and YHJ knew about that. Moreover, he resents NW as she has been NM's biggest love. 

By the way, we were right that HM was not PYH's killer. HM is now determined to protect his adoptive mother and sister which I like. He has found his goal and purpose in life, he is no longer after his father's recognition and approval. He has realized his father's true personality: he has always looked down on him and he will never accept him as his son. 

But I would like to point out a detail that caught my attention: the detective who got stabbed and betrayed DJ. He took the recording pen from the crime scene. So he knew about the existence of the recording pen and its value. How? Then he is trying to frame HM with LSW. Now, I am thinking that the detective might have had ulterior motives for working with PYH. Maybe he is really trying to destroy DJ and just used PYH in order to turn his life into hell. He might be the one who also helped her with YHJ's file (the injury). He didn't just betray DJ, it also looks like he wants to destroy the entire family.

The way I see it, YHJ wants to ensure that NM never gets rest in his life... He acted like a devil, when he insinuated to MW that DJ might hurt NW. In my opinion, he wants him to hurt DJ so thatthe latter can never get NW.  

• Like 4

:blink: oh uh i have yet to watch the subbed - this latest vid by MBC is distracting me ...heee...:love:

(I wonder if PDnim was here @soompi last nite n saw my *cough* 'complaint' ...wawawaaa:wacko:

ok ok juz kidding:P)

SqYjdtE.jpg

okwRj1E.jpg

4 july 

Title: The uniform matches well :glasses:

Latest MBC IG update:

Spoiler

Spoiler

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Really liked last night's episodes. Not only because of the long overdue kiss scene and the uneventful bed scene :P, but I am finally happy to see the OTP especially Na Moo realising that he deserves to be happy, to love and be loved.

really happy because we finally got out of the staring contest and there are other stuff happening! :P was actually bored by the staring contest and rather skipping all their scenes... am not really a fan of this love story. found it interesting when she asks stepbrother why he isn't saying anything and his reaction is that he will wait just like how the parents waited for him. so he basically sees it as some sort of phase or reaction to everything that happened where she needs to work through.. and as the reporter asks the stepmom, won't it be cruel if she becomes your daughter-in-law? and yea, it would be. so still can't see any sort of happy ending..

3 hours ago, triplem said:

I thought the scene of cop ahjussi and Na Moo was really poignant - you can have a great father and son bond even if you are not related by blood. And this is the torn in the father's flesh. His favourite son never gave him the same respect and love he saw Na Moo gave the ahjussi.

his smiles even with soda girl are always so guarded but he looked like a kid with cop ajushi and so happy. yea, it really killed psycho appa to see him like that. what will happen to ajusshi now? will he be another target after the reporter?

actually thought the reporter would somehow still be alive but she wasn't. and with the new psycho copycat, things are getting more interesting.

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

By the way, we were right that HM was not PYH's killer. HM is now determined to protect his adoptive mother and sister which I like. He has found his goal and purpose in life, he is no longer after his father's recognition and approval. He has realized his father's true personality: he has always looked down on him and he will never accept him as his son. 

am finding his arc really interesting and curious to know how it will turn out... and with the danger, he is no longer shielding how he genuinely feels about them. and they can also see his true heart. so it will be interesting to see how it will all turn out... by the way, did anyone else think stepbrother and soo jin would make a cute couple? :yum: hahahahha.... perhaps, in a different drama!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

really happy because we finally got out of the staring contest and there are other stuff happening! :P was actually bored by the staring contest and rather skipping all their scenes... am not really a fan of this love story. found it interesting when she asks stepbrother why he isn't saying anything and his reaction is that he will wait just like how the parents waited for him. so he basically sees it as some sort of phase or reaction to everything that happened where she needs to work through.. and as the reporter asks the stepmom, won't it be cruel if she becomes your daughter-in-law? and yea, it would be. so still can't see any sort of happy ending..

his smiles even with soda girl are always so guarded but he looked like a kid with cop ajushi and so happy. yea, it really killed psycho appa to see him like that. what will happen to ajusshi now? will he be another target after the reporter?

actually thought the reporter would somehow still be alive but she wasn't. and with the new psycho copycat, things are getting more interesting.

am finding his arc really interesting and curious to know how it will turn out... and with the danger, he is no longer shielding how he genuinely feels about them. and they can also see his true heart. so it will be interesting to see how it will all turn out... by the way, did anyone else think stepbrother and soo jin would make a cute couple? :yum: hahahahha.... perhaps, in a different drama!

Well, I disagree with this statement. It is not cruel because NM is also a victim. Just because NW's parents got killed doesn't mean that NW is the only victim. NM had to fight against his father since the latter wanted to kill NW and him as well. Secondly, his main target was NM and not NW. He wanted to destroy the bounds between NM and NW's family so that NM would have no longer any weakness. He is actually against the idea that NM could love NW so much. His justification is just hiding his true feelings: YHJ was just jealous. He saw that his son rejected him and was happy with other people. 

In my opinion, in the long run YHJ might resent even his ex-wife because NM and now HM are seeking her comfort and rejecting him. Notice that the copycat killer has been already observing SJ and her mother. So the list of his future targets is getting longer:

NW, the detective who acts like DJ's surrogate father, OH and her daughter SJ.

PYH got killed because she misunderstood YHJ's relationship with NM. She has been trying to prove that NM/DJ is just like his father YHJ: a psychopath. For her, the fact that NM injured his father was a proof that NM is like his father. She kept putting pressure on NM so that the latter would snap and do something terrible. With that, she wanted to prove that psychopathie is hereditary. The other clue for her theory was that YHJ has always neglected HM and treated NM differently: he was his son. Since she thought that YHJ recognized some similarities between him and NM, she had the impression that this was the psychopathie tendency. However, the copycat killer proves that she is wrong. She totally misunderstood YHJ's real intention and purpose: the latter is using people in order to force his son to give up, to go crazy and commit something terrible. NM might have hurt his father BUT he never killed him. He had the strength to fight against his father, to show his desdain and true feelings. While the father wanted his son to have no feelings for others, it turned out that he had no feelings for his own father... YHJ is not NM's weakness. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

But I would like to point out a detail that caught my attention: the detective who got stabbed and betrayed DJ. He took the recording pen from the crime scene. So he knew about the existence of the recording pen and its value. How? Then he is trying to frame HM with LSW. Now, I am thinking that the detective might have had ulterior motives for working with PYH. Maybe he is really trying to destroy DJ and just used PYH in order to turn his life into hell. He might be the one who also helped her with YHJ's file (the injury). He didn't just betray DJ, it also looks like he wants to destroy the entire family.

Yes , I noticed that as well. My first thought was he’s taking this info to sell ( find another reporter like Park - not hard to do since everyone’s interested in the sensationalism of this case ) but yes there’s a possibility he really hates DJ because there’s prejudice on his end. 

33 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Sorry dear , I disagree though . It’s down to who committed these crimes . Why should Na Moo & Nak Won who are also victims themselves bear the sins of the father . The point of the story for me here is that your destiny & happiness are not dependent on your biology Nor your circumstances. If Nak Won is happy to be with Na moo , and is strong enough to ignore the talk , why not . She’s never once associated Na moo as a killer’s Son. To her Na Moo is Na moo . He’s the boy she fell for when she was 16 & an upright man she still likes / loves.  Granted society would alway put labels on people no matter what. We can’t be worried about that if we are to prioritise our own happiness 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

@Lmangla erhm... 'hot' cop looking for u...*dum~~*

GF6LpkV.jpg

*whisper* Ah.. ok ok juz teasing u .. don hammer me ...wawawaaa...:P

Poke @triplem  Lmangla is juz trying to 'sell' her Option 3:confounded: hahahaaaa:lol:

Ok ok chill.. campaigning in progress..:love:

**Option 1**

v8dSSH2.jpg

(Yap... my fav song ..hahahaaa):P

kekeke... @supergal99 ~ no one else is buying my option 3 though. hahahah.. by the way where are we on the hug tracker? @stargazer187 ~ we were at 8 or 9 last week right?

@triplem @bebebisous33 ~ while I agree with you that neither deserve to be punished for the sins of the father, still can't see a happy ending because their love story is just not healthy for anyone.

so am trying to think of dramas with similar situations (as in "I killed your parents"), the one that popped in my head was giant. however, the difference was that the two siblings never witnessed the crime and in one of the couples, the father involved was horrified -- he wasn't aware it was going to happen. both the siblings fall in love with the enemies children without being aware of the murder. however, when they come to know, the love stories do fall apart. it is only years later, after revenge is got as well as as forgiveness on one side, they are able to move on again with their love story. however, the eldest sibling who witnesses the crime never approves of either of the love stories till the end -- he cannot because it is too raw...

so if soda girl and uniform had not been present at the scene and had been elsewhere, can see these weird poignant connection coming to fruition in a love story. but here, they were not just witnesses but also almost got murdered themselves -- so there's huge amount of trauma here. it is not healthy for either of them because they can't talk to each other about what happened. and they need to talk to someone.

as for others around them, yes, soda girl is a nice girl and uniform is a nice fella but their very presence reminds the family of the crime and horrible pain. there is no going around that. so yea, it would be cruel for them to be reminded of it. given that this is full on melo, am still not expecting happy ending where they end up together. instead, am keeping my fingers crossed for a healing ending where everyone (including the siblings and stepmom) are free from the clutches of the painful past and can move on in their respective lives...

but will also add that the whole staring contest has really bored me that I have started skipping their scenes. so am further not feeling their love story. ^_^

and by the way, was anyone disappointed that the reporter got killed? was expecting her to get killed but didn't think it would happen so early. how many episodes are left? hope we get some back story on why she was so obsessed with the case. the duel between psycho appa and reporter was just confusing - "I created you" "No I created you" I am the bigger monster" "No I am better monster" (not exact dialogue but this is what it sounded like to me)... what on earth??? :huh:

Edited by Lmangla
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

but will also add that the whole staring contest has really bored me that I have started skipping their scenes. so am further not feeling their love story. ^_^

Ooiyoo...tsk..tsk... so itz your fault la Lmangla *shake head shake head*:grimace:

U making me very busy... this MV for u:

"U are the apple of my EYE" *wink*

Come come join me in my karaoke sessions.. hahahaaa... love songs always talk about eyes...so no choice  --> u need to stare at each other... to get the the ...feel... feeling... (unless u want *whisper* one nite stand *choke choke*) :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

Ah.. this one classic love song -- must know:grimace:

Lost in your EYES:

O9hdZbJ.jpg

26 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... @supergal99 ~ no one else is buying my option 3 though. hahahah.. by the way where are we on the hug tracker? @stargazer187 ~ we were at 8 or 9 last week right

Ya u on titanic hahaha.... mmm... i suggest u jump ship to option 1 --> I will roll red carpet to welcome u!! :glasses:

Ah.... uri hug tracker ...erhmmm LOST in someone's EYES already... uh oh.... ok ok seriously wherez @stargazer187 ?? :blink: 

Oh btw when they kiss also hug ...how? 

NW: This is my boyfriend

I'm DEAD!

My cute puppies!

My little boy quickly start to enjoy kisses xDD

• Like 2
  • LOL 1