Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

@supergal99 Your DP is blinding me . :D

So are we ready ? Will I be throwing pratas at you ? I do hope that you will be throwing some at me .....that kiss is much needed for this OTP . 

@qq4ever Generally melodramas & heavier Shows are not as popular here on Soompi unless headlined by some big star. Neighbouring thread WWWSK is flying by with pages. It does not help that romance here is at snail pace.  But nevertheless there are still few of us here who are hanging on. :)

While waiting 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

OH MA LOOOORRRRD

Spoiler

WE GOT A KISS! AND SHE INITIATED IT!

OMOOOOOOO

Spoiler

ANOTHER!!!!!

• LOL 3

Spoiler

sleeping together in one bed with interlocked fingers T.T

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Yasssaaassas !!! Finally kisses . Bed scene too... kkkkk 

Spoiler

Ok what did you think I was going to post here ... they were in bed . But some staring game , he kissed her forehead & they fell asleep . lmao ! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I’m here too. I just got caught up this morning with last week’s episodes. I thought in episode 20 at least I wouldn’t be shedding tears but after seeing NM searching so frantically for NW at the amusement park I couldn’t help but tear up especially when she realized how he reacted and she apologized and they hugged. I feel so bad for them in every single episode because they are completely victims of their past and circumstances. I find myself wishing that they would just move to another country where nobody knows them but I suppose that would be running away. Still, they’re constantly unhappy and I’m hoping that a day will come when they can emerge from this darkness.

Every scene that NM spends with his mom just pierces my heart. I just find it so beautiful how she’s a genuine mother to him who worries about him and tries to protect him. I’m hoping that the brother will finally shake off his deep admiration for his father. He’s obviously not like him because seeing what that copycat murderer did made him squeamish and of course, he seemed shocked that he actually stabbed NM. 

Finally it’s revealed how the prosecutor’s parents were murdered. I remember watching a show where a policeman said that killing someone is a heavy burden even when in self defense or in the line of duty. It’s no wonder then that the prosecutor still seem shaken after all these years when he remembers how he killed that guy as an young and innocent teenager. So sad despite the fact that the murderer sure seemed at ease after killing his parents.

Like you guys, I definitely think it’s the copycat that killed that reporter, if she’s dead. I admit I wanted to see the sequence of events though because (I hope I don’t sound too bad saying this) but I wanted to see how she reacted while facing circumstances similar to the victims she callously exploited in her reports.

• Like 5

:heart: forehead muak

GfZ9er5.jpg

7TJudkW.jpg

*whisper* @triplem  wah... i saved my 5 pratas...*phew!*

(Good job PDnim)

Eh eh... why?? @Lmangla wae ?? *scratch head* hahahaaaa...

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

*whisper* @triplem  wah... i saved my 5 pratas...*phew!*

(Good job PDnim)

Eh eh... why?? @Lmangla wae ?? *scratch head* hahahaaaa...

kekeke... so were you going to throw pratas only if there was no kiss? and I agree with @triplem, your DP is like headlights blinking on highway. hahahahha... :D

• LOL 2

this psycho....it's giving me goosebumps how he thinks he's part of the family...calling HJ his father and NM/HM his brothers....

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... so were you going to throw pratas only if there was no kiss? and I agree with @triplem, your DP is like headlights blinking on highway. hahahahha... :D

Oh oh... *whisper* u wan me to throw pratas at triplem ya ? Hahahaaaa.. :yum:

Lai lai @triplem over here!!

Spoiler

rL7Telv.jpg

**Mission completed**

bUCXlEt.jpg

:blink:back to staring...

BRyaBTu.jpgnay..  juz kidding...

4 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:blink:back to staring...

it is not their fault. they just need new glasses! :P

crazy-monkey-emoticon-061.gif?1292792394

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Namu freaked me out at the end of the 22 ep. What he wants??? He really was scaaaryyy!

And I worried abt police ajossi. I'm afraid father now want him dead too...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2