Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

3 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 what??? Wait, did they pass him? Oh.. suddenly i feel sorry as well. But that doesn't change the fact that he looks macho :lol: he should play a good father next time. 

The OTP always looking chic and click together. 

:grimace: hahahaa.. he found one 'victim' but then he shoo shoo her off quickly...so funny:blink:

f0cZp5j.jpg

Some cute fancams on uri hot couple:wub:

Spoiler

woaahhhh.. I'm finally managed to catch up on some of the previous episodes. :sweatingbullets: 

so far I like this drama vibes.. :lol: all of them has a charisma.. their eyes tell so much feel even when they didn't say anything.. ^_^

I'm really amazed with their acting..  and it's first time for both of them play as lead role... more than that.. I think their complete each other.. :wub: I'm tottally impress with their chemistry together well on or off screen.. :lol: they look good together.. and because of this drama my favourite list has added for Jang Kiyong and Jin Kijoo.. hahahaha. :lol::lol:

and for tomorrow I can't wait any longer..:lol: because the more I'm replay the preview ep 19/20 the more I think that something "good or sweet or lovely scene" will happen to them. :w00t::P:lol:

• Like 6

I like all the promo MBC is doing for CAHM since the drama is getting cancelled so often. Hopefully things can get back to normal starting next week and we will see a steady viewership rise again!

• Like 7

:wub:tonite... 930pm KST

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/236936

'Come and hug me' Janggi State, Arboretum - Seaside 'Sweet Dating' spot capture

2018-06-28 08:01

Spoiler

'Come and hug me' long-term use - Ji-chi has been enjoying a sweet date. The two men cling to their hands like a couple of lovers in a refreshing arboretum, while walking on the beach where the sun sets.

L5RszdBhnEm4636657695313551093.jpgQa32p4geR98S636657695384491317.jpg

MBC's mini-series 'Come and Hug' (the play Aram / directed by Choi Joon-bae) is the daughter of the victim who became the father of the police, It is emotional romance that reunites and paints and hurts each other. 

Finally, a sweet time came to Chadae Jin (long-haul) and Hanjae (Jinju). I've been taking a date all day long and enjoying a date I've never done in 12 years. 

On May 28, in the photo that was released, I feel pleasant trembling in the face of Dojin and Jai who are about to date. The two of them, like ordinary lovers, grab a hand and talk about it in a lush, tree-lined arboretum.

Afterwards, Dazin and Ashes gaze at each other's eyes at the reddish beach of the sunset, and another emotion becomes more ripe than the time of walking in the arboretum, capturing the gaze. 

In the preliminary 19-20 preliminary video, Jaejoin told Dojin that "I'm going to three places." In addition to the arboretum and beaches, there is a growing interest among viewers as to where Jaejoong went and wanted to go. 

"Come and Hug" side, "Today (28th) Dojin and Jae as well as viewers will be waiting for the scene will be dating," said "I would like to have a look at the pictures of Dojin and Jai, who spend a sweet time like a dream." . 

On the other hand, netizens use various SNS and portal sites to say, "Dojin and Jae go well together.Let's walk the flower path "," Finally broadcast today. Unconditionally "," I am attracted to act well. "" It's more exciting for long-term use. "Today (28th) At 9:30 pm 19-20 times broadcast. 

iMBC Kim Hye Young | Photo Imagine Asia 

162HmTYeprbQ636657695565592021.jpg9ZifXSs9Zhz8636657695633875893.jpg

:glasses: omy these 2 bros.. really..erhm... *cough~~*:lol:

9ZifXSs9Zhz8636657695633875893.jpg

See, and let's analyze what will come after this staring eyes moment? :lol:

Me... like everyone else said, suddenly feeling something good comes up :wub:

@triplem hey dear! How is your holiday trip? Have u returned yet?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Omy the 2nd pic @pad-hari soda gal sooo happy juz holding hands with hottie...heee:P pardon me i don mind seeing her taking the initiative to muak hottie ops ops! :wub: *wink* @booo28

EPDhW1U.jpg

*whisper* @stargazer187 actually i hope to see our hot couple enjoy some 'sea action' -- erhmm.. eg. Playing with the water or have a swim ... hahahaaa.. don waste the beach ya:glasses:

ANpBoMT.jpg

Spoiler

Yess.. pardon me i need to play my fav song: 

*What Lovers Do*

Ok chill... juz daydreaming again..wawawawaaa:grimace::tounge_wink:

4Bjt4fu.jpg

*soompi article*

4 Scenes From “Come And Hug Me” That Continue To Linger In Everyone’s Minds

With scenes like these, “Come and Hug Me” is being praised for the actors’ talented portrayal of their characters and the solid storyline.

“Come and Hug Me” will be returning on June 28, as its June 27 broadcast was canceled in lieu of 2018 World Cup coverage. 

Edited by Guest

@pad-hari  Ahhh.. skinship alert...hahaaa

*screammmm...*:tounge_wink:

2eDH8wZ.jpg

*whisper* oh i 'pity' the 'woman' sitting between psycho Appa n son...hahahaaa.. jk jk:grimace:

Edited by Guest

@stargazer187 @supergal99  all that intense staring makes me think.....

Spoiler

hope they have good eye sight. are they staring because they need to see the eye doctor and get new glasses? :P

• LOL 3

On 6/26/2018 at 3:30 PM, dulcinea1 said:

DramaMilk has traslated the preview (I'm not sure if I can put it here, so here is the link: https://www.dramamilk.com/come-and-hug-me-live-recap-episodes-17-and-18/), so it seems they're going to three places (maybe the one with the trees, the beach and a theme park????).

I think they'll kiss on the beach, at the end of the preview it looks like they are in the good position to do that ;). And I really think that it won't be their first kiss, I hope to see a kiss when they were younger too.

And please, just for once: Leave them alone! Neither murderers nor journalists nor brothers in their date!

I’m so excited to see them actually act upon their feelings for eachother! 

But there has been one thing bothering me ever since I first watched the previe. Namoo/Dojin says “should we do all the things we couldnt in one day?” It’s as though he’s giving them both just ONE DAY to get over eachother. To let everything out and be a normal couple and then let it all end the following day. I’m hoping if they kiss that’ll change the whole “just for one day” mindset :phew: 

• LOL 2

50 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@stargazer187 @supergal99  all that intense staring makes me think.....

Hide contents

hope they have good eye sight. are they staring because they need to see the eye doctor and get new glasses? :P

*whisper super duber softly*

Actually i ...i... 

Spoiler

I thot i saw soda gal getting crossed eyes already...uh oh...

*dum~~*

Ok ok chill... i m THE one getting crossed eyes HAHA HA

:crazy: (so many trees ...)

Oh gosh Lmangla u making me daydreaming again...  wawawaaa... :yum:

W4e46Yh.jpg

Weq5fEm.jpg

(Ok i really need some latte..*dum~~*):glasses:

14 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Omy the 2nd pic @pad-hari soda gal sooo happy juz holding hands with hottie...heee:P pardon me i don mind seeing her taking the initiative to muak hottie ops ops! :wub: *wink* @booo28

hahahaha I'm trully ok with both of choice :lol: let's see what happen tonight :lol: @supergal99

giphy.gif

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote images. Thanks :)
  • LOL 3

@supergal99Win or loose against Germany (they won) I don’t think it matters. South Korea lost twice already to Mexico and Sweden so they shouldn’t be able to go on to the final 16. Both South Korea and Germany won’t be able to continue to the last 16. 

I’m not sure if that’ll change the airing though. Since it’s odd to just stop showing a world competition just because your country’s team can’t continue. It’s kind of like not airing the Olympics because all prospective gold medalists from their country played already or lost, and then they stop airing it. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, littleinvisiblenao said:

@supergal99Win or loose against Germany (they won) I don’t think it matters. South Korea lost twice already to Mexico and Sweden so they shouldn’t be able to go on to the final 16. Both South Korea and Germany won’t be able to continue to the last 16

Yap...Korea won Germany last nite...hahaaa.. :grimace:  (*cry cry --> i placed my bets on Germany...wawawaaaa...)

Ok chill... yap.. i think there is no match scheduled on wed / thurs nite too.

Latest MBC IG

Seems like itz trending now for guys to half tuck the shirts ..woo...:blush:

aFcXIAm.jpg

Back to the plot -- So Psycho Appa will be jailbreaking to get back at witch reporter ya?

*screammmm... * :wacko:

Poke @booo28 omy dat gif -> i subscribed to her YT channel hahahaaa:lol:

Ep.19

Ok the mysterious identity of that pervert stalker is revealed tonite

NvWOqfc.jpg

Yap... he came straight from the hospital...

O1QHqtZ.jpg

QTSUfZZ.jpg

Itz a ... *goal*!! 

Edited by Guest

Thanks God I learned Korean.

His "On;y one day. One day only" just broke my heart T__T

• Sad 1