Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

Hello. Does anyone know when they're releasing the full OST album with instrumentals? It's been more than a week since the last episode but still nothing except the special track. I desperately needs the background instrumentals. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, kjesin said:

Hello. Does anyone know when they're releasing the full OST album with instrumentals? It's been more than a week since the last episode but still nothing except the special track. I desperately needs the background instrumentals. Thanks.

Me too. I'm waiting for the full OST with instrumentals. I hope they release it soon. I keep checking back in this thread incase other members post it up

• Like 1

I wasn't too keen to start on this drama because it has a sob story title and psychopath who clobbers sounds like yucky stuff. So, I took a peek from episode 5 to skip the most scary parts and watched episode 32 to see who survived. I liked how the story flows and decided to watch from episode 5 and continue to its finale. When I am finally less afraid of Heo Joon Ho's character, like the rest of the protagonists(literally almost the entire main cast), I plucked up courage to watch the beginning. Crazy. But it's not easy to watch Heo Joon Ho as a psychopath. He freaks me out with his physique and looks....in almost every drama...even in broad daylight.

The romance is cliche, I skipped the lovey-dovey scenes. What drew me into the drama was the murderer's family. Hyun Moo is my favourite character, followed by the step-mother. Hyun Moo was as scary as dad in the beginning. In the end he was like a poor puppy who needs a good home (at least he wasn't on death row). Step-mum is like the golden retriever ---always there at home to wait for the hug. And all those characters who suffered from violence were like knights in shining armour. The final scene is symbolic. It brought a closure to all the suffering. That's how drama should end.

• Like 1

One of the best dramas of the year and an amazing cast, definitely going in my Top 10 Dramas of 2018.

giphy.gif

But someone give Kim Kyung Nam (Hyun Moo) a leading role already. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

• Like 2

That is such a lovely ending. The evil get their punishment. Good people get to be happy. Even though, ‘first love triumphs’ is together with Cinderella, Sleeping beauty et al kind of tale, I still find it so sweet and it makes my day. I am in awe at  the creative various first love themes of Kdramas.

I managed to watch the first two episodes but I was skipping the violent parts, then skipped most of the other episodes - too much for me. Accepting abuses because the father was a serial killer... so painful to watch. Thank you forummers for the recaps and comments. The forum is as good as the show. :) 

The producers must have taken a chance casting the two leads when they have been in supporting roles only. Jumping in and making a splash.

I was watching the daily mysterious personal shopper and as usual stayed around just for the finale. Someone recommended Money flower. I thoroughly enjoyed it. But you need to ignore the fact that the OTP actors have an age difference of 10+ and it shows :). This has a first love theme too, but the ‘triumph’ part is not clear. 

Ciao everyone... happy watching...

• Like 1

Sorry guys, i suddenly left the thread abruptly due to real life interruptions.  While, i did watch the finale subbed immdly after it aired.  I could not contain my curiosity.  Wow, what a beautiful ending!!!!!  I loved the leads, but esp. Hyun moo.  what a change of character!!!!! wow!!!! loved his character to pieces.  I read in various blogs appreciating his role and also the actor who did the role.   Here's one of the article by dramabeans 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/07/drama-sequels-come-and-hug-me-a-little-more/

by Guest Beanie

totm-sequel-hugme-01.jpg

By @ultramafic

Let me introduce you to Hyun-moo. That’s him up there in an adorable hat. Does Hyun-moo look like a killer to you?

Not to me, either.

For a while Hyun-moo tried to convince us he was a bad person. He wanted to be just like his serial killer father. I know, I know, it was a weird phase but he couldn’t even use a real killer hammer to beat people up. And he only stabbed his brother on accident and then worried about him (the jerk). He stalked people but just to keep them safe from the real bad guys.

Yeah, you’re not fooling anyone, you adorable puff cake.

totm-sequel-hugme-02.jpg

Come Here and Hug Me had one of the best endings I’ve seen in a drama. It was poignant, moving, and captured the theme of the show perfectly. It wrapped everything up so well… for the OTP. Hyun-moo was not part of the OTP. (Thank god because we already had enough weird brother-love to deal with. Right, Moo-won?)

Hyun-moo evoked for me the entire drama equivalent of second lead syndrome. Like how you keep rooting for the second lead to get the girl, I kept wishing Hyun-moo was the main lead of this drama. I’m sorry Na-moo, I love you and Jang Ki-yong is a great actor, but did you throw yourself between your serial killer father and adoptive mother and then scold her, “Don’t cry, we aren’t even that close”?

totm-sequel-hugme-03.jpg

Didn’t think so.

Our leads got their fill of hugs, but what about poor Hyun-moo? What are we to do with a drama that finishes up so nicely for the main characters, but leaves our mallow-middle side character wanting? In this case we don’t need a sequel. What we need is a spin-off.

Enter: Come and Hug Hyun-moo (working title)You may have guessed by all the talk of hammers and stabbings that Hyun-moo still has a prison sentence to serve. That’s fine, we get it, there are consequences to actions even if those actions are half-hearted and even if you feel really bad about them. But eventually, after all the visits from Omma and his dongsaengs where he pretends to be annoyed but can’t stop smiling, he’ll get out. What happens then?

Spoiler

hugme2528-10.jpg

It must be hard for an ex-con to find a new life after leaving prison. He’s paid his debt, but does society give him a fair chance? Can you really start over again once you’ve turned from a life of crime? Will he be able to find love and happiness while fighting against the odds? This show practically writes itself.

I want to see Hyun-moo find his Nak-won. I want to see him teasing and fussing over Mom and So-jin. I want to see him become best friends with Moo-won and then they become a crime-fighting duo (okay okay, that’s probably asking too much). Most of all I want him to find some purpose in life besides trying and failing to live up to his father’s expectations. I want to see him come to love and forgive himself and catch hold of some dream. (With lots of comedy hijinks along the way, cause we’ve cried enough, yo.) I don’t want his last moments to be with his head down, feeling sorry for all the terrible things he’s done.

A girl can only dream for a such a blessing from the drama gods. Hyun-moo-yah, your soft squishy heart captured all of ours. Like Na-moo and Mom and So-jin, when you get out, we’ll be waiting for you. You’ll always have a place to return to.

totm-sequel-hugme-04.jpg

One of the best dramas i have watched and will go to my evergreen dramas list.  Really looking forward to their future drama roles.  I heard that JKY is doing a movie next.  Fighting!!!!!!!

While i have selected my next drama My ID is gangnam beauty,  its very good.  lets meet in that thread, thanks for all the updates.  

Sorry, i could not change my profile pic, since i lost the bet as there were more than 15 hugs.  

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 images in spoiler tags, thanks! :)
  • Like 3

On 8/7/2018 at 11:02 AM, angelguccio said:

Anyone in here know the instrument music in the beginning of episode 12?

Please I want listen to it so bad:bawling:

I'm still waiting if the instrumental OST will be released. I love that music piece too

• Sad 1

Tollgate polls! if you haven't voted already, please do visit the events section under Home > soompi info > events

based on members nominations, there are 5 polls. look for these threads within the events section here :

tollgate poll 1 - villains

tollgate poll 2 - dramas

tollgate poll 3 - side characters

tollgate poll 4 - OTP, leads

tollgate poll 5 - misc

@lu09 @Chellsee @valentvcd  @qq4ever  @lindy01  @bebebisous33 @triplem @bluesoul7  @supergal99  @elizabeth  @dramaninja  @keyta @stargazer187  @Lilona @alekaonu @USAFarmgirl  @turtlegirl @lolly84 @pad-hari @stroppyse    and others here who watched the drama --   psycho appa was nominated for villains award #2. the villain you are glad to see in jail or dead. if you agree, do cast your vote!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

psycho appa was nominated for villains award #2. the villain you are glad to see in jail or dead. if you agree, do cast your vote!

*bite nails*

O..kay... Lmangla...me havent yet -> tks for the reminder *choke~~*

OIsHQoa.jpg

:tounge_xd:

@Lmangla, while i voted for the psycho appa for villain #2, i cannot vote for the other 2 categories, most dramas i have not watched.  it says other fields required.

• LOL 1

18 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@Lmangla, while i voted for the psycho appa for villain #2, i cannot vote for the other 2 categories, most dramas i have not watched.  it says other fields required.

Erhm...erhm...yap..same here...ops:sweatingbullets: edit  i voted for #1 and #2 hahaaa.. #3 - i only watched one of the dramas...hahaaa

Edited by Guest

@pad-hari @supergal99  ~ yea, I didn't know that the poll feature on the platform doesn't allow you to vote for only 1Q.  have informed support about it.... but for now, just pick one at random if you haven't watched any of the other dramas for the 2Qs.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I don’t think I have mentioned how much I admire this writer’s ability to change my heart so completely about Hyun Moo. By the end of this drama my heart was completely invested in the character even to the point of wanting to know his future after he served his time in prison again and hoping the very best for him. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I don’t think I have mentioned how much I admire this writer’s ability to change my heart so completely about Hyun Moo. By the end of this drama my heart was completely invested in the character even to the point of wanting to know his future after he served his time in prison again and hoping the very best for him. 

I cannot agree more. His character reminded me of how with some love and encouragement ( the step mum was an amazing woman!), and with someone believing in you , you could really turn your life around. He had the best character development in this drama. Actor did a great job.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

I cannot agree more. His character reminded me of how with some love and encouragement ( the step mum was an amazing woman!), and with someone believing in you , you could really turn your life around. He had the best character development in this drama. Actor did a great job.

So true. I’ve also developed an affection for the actor and I’m so happy to see him in Where Stars Land. I hope I see more of him in it. I will always remember his role in this show though because of how much it impacted me.

• Like 2