Quantcast
Jump to content
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

Recommended Posts

I'm so happy we get another episode tomorrow...how long has it been since we got two episodes a week...Hallelujah !!!

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, supergal99 said:

:blink: cliffhanger

Psycho junior vs hot cop

 

 

Psycho junior vs hot psycho cop

I think Namu lost it... I wonder how psycho junior will flee... Bcs when Nak Won in danger I really afraid of what Namu can do...

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:blink: cliffhanger

Psycho junior vs hot cop

 

omo, this is the darkest version of Dojin

Edited by triplem
Pls do not quote images. TQ
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lilona said:

Psycho junior vs hot psycho cop

I think Namu lost it... I wonder how psycho junior will flee... Bcs when Nak Won in danger I really afraid of what Namu can do...

He may sacrifice his life for Nak Won, he loves her so much yes - I think that he lost it too ..

His eyes were really scary at the end,

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've seen glimpses of Na Moo's darkness before, when he destroyed the mirror with his fist, when he went after the criminal and later interrogated him, when he watched the documentary/news report....but this one is the darkest. I hope he won't cross a line he can't uncross :(

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
11 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Psycho junior vs hot psycho cop

I think Namu lost it... I wonder how psycho junior will flee... Bcs when Nak Won in danger I really afraid of what Namu can do...

 

There is a preview ya? My screen froze.:wacko:

Mmmm.. yap the way he 'stare' at psycho jnr ...he is 'hot' --> angry:confounded:

VISPEnP.jpg

10 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

He may sacrifice his life for Nak Won, he loves her so much yes - I think that he lost it too ..

His eyes were really scary at the end,

 

11 minutes ago, juhli said:

 

omo, this is the darkest version of Dojin

 

:wacko: yap yap ...i miss my uniform hottie (er er .. as in his uniform) ever since he turned into  hot cop is super scary ...wawawaaaa...:cry:

 

ottoke @Lmangla no more uniform to ogle at --> supermelo for me.... *whisper* erhm  btw the way i forgot to check with u -- yr dat curry what flavour? Spicy n hot?? I cannot tahan ops i mean cannot take too spicy stuff...:grimace: yum yum yr pratas making me hungry...:tounge_wink:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, juhli said:

We've seen glimpses of Na Moo's darkness before, when he destroyed the mirror with his fist, when he went after the criminal and later interrogated him, when he watched the documentary/news report....but this one is the darkest. I hope he won't cross a line he can't uncross :(

Even this stupid villain was scared of him :P

I became scared a bit too ..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Title lied to me I expected  only hugs :heartbreak:

 

:smirk:

It’s not exactly a lie . Just an omission :w00t:

 

@Lmangla I’m happy to be thrown some tasty bread especially because the Otp has finally progressed . Bring on the pratas @supergal99 

 

————

Spoiler

 

Na moo needs to calm down & should not let his inner demons take over . Every thing is a choice 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

I hope that Na Moo wont turn bad :(

no worries. it is kdrama melo where lead usually ends up in one piece and not lost. it is the other side characters we have to worry about because one never knows what happens...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@supergal99 @triplem @juhli @Lilona @ayoko094  so if our hot cop is giving psycho smiles, does that mean we will no longer have staring contests? :yum:

 

 

Ooi Lmangla yr DP is blinding me hahahahaaaa:glasses:

*whisper whisper* letz worry about psycho smiles tomorrow. Now we should focus on the muak muak.. itz ...a...GOAL !!!! Ole..ole.ole..ole... ole... ole...:grimace: oh 2 goals ya?

 

YGGLATC.jpg

xuMlW86.jpg

J3fEjx5.jpg

:love: 

(quench triplem's thirst...) *dum~~*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel that Nakwon will be Na Moo's "sanity pill" besides his family of course. You know in life we have people who makes us crazy and who makes us sane :D Loving the plot actually but I'm so curious about Nakwon's adopted brother's story. He seems to have killed someone in self defense....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kekeke.. for some reason, thought she was much shorter than him and would be standing on tiptoes to kiss him but based on gifs that @supergal99, no need for tippy toe kiss? ^_^

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. for some reason, thought she was much shorter than him and would be standing on tiptoes to kiss him but based on gifs that @supergal99, no need for tippy toe kiss?

 

*pulls Lmangla to one corner*

eh... usually we analyse whether they use ..erhmm..tongue etc.. but u analysing what what toes?! Oh gosh... hahahaaaa. .

SgFp3hZ.jpg

cEnocb2.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

*pulls Lmangla to one corner*

eh... usually we analyse whether they use ..erhmm..tongue etc.. but u analysing what what toes?! Oh gosh... hahahaaaa. .

LOL... okay fine, let me look at other things like..... there is some pretty looking vases there! but bit too much floral with the curtains + the wall hanging?? hahahah.... :yum:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Omo... tomorrow ...another goal ah??:love:

uRhXYUh.jpg

Hahaaa... @Lmangla we postpone psycho smiles analysis to next week... hahahaaa....:yum:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

woahh it's more interesting!! and finally what we've been waiting today it's happen. :kiss_wink: It's not only hug anymore :lol::mrgreen:

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

LOL... okay fine, let me look at other things like..... there is some pretty looking vases there! but bit too much floral with the curtains + the wall hanging?? hahahah.... :yum:

 

:blink: erhmm.. oh oh Lmangla i think the vases are there coz...

Spoiler

zFFazpS.jpg

 

DI2SPOR.jpg

Super wet kisses... 

Alot of water expected...:grimace:

 

Ok chill.. juz kidding  ya...heee

 

This stare is better --> puppy eyes... *woof*

iPxAy15.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×