Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

He seems like father of the year to me! :astonished:

Dramaninja, u are watching sooo many dramas hahaaa.

So u have caught up with the subs?? Ops .. me better go finish my ep. 4 heeee

3 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Dramaninja, u are watching sooo many dramas hahaaa.

So u have caught up with the subs?? Ops .. me better go finish my ep. 4 heeee

I dont actually watch of these drams I skip though them to get and idea of whats going on lol.

But then later I set down and watch them after they are done.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Hi guys. I'm loving the first 2 episodes. I hope more people watch this. I know it's melo and I'm not really planning to watch melo but I sampled ep 1 and I got hooked. 

• Like 5

I just finished the 4 episodes. That psychopath father is damn scary! Serial killer  who killed women for the thrill of it.  I'm mostly scared for So Jin.. the little sister of Nam Woo. I'm also scared  for the the brother of Nak Won. These siblings of our main couple are most vulnerable.   Though brother of Nak Won seems to be the tough one. Good acting for first 4 episodes from the cast and their characters.  The episodes introduced us to how they're going to be  once we flashback is over and we're at present time.

Nam Da Reum as the young Nam Woo is the future Oppa and we'll likely see him in School Series drama of KBS.  Hopefully we see that young actress as well again. She's pretty cute.

Oh and Jang Ki Yong. as Nam Woo. The silent type. He who will protect those who harms the ones he loves. He joined the Police force to atone for what happened in the past.

There's  sorta "Just Between Lovers" vibe I'm getting just with the emotions pof the leads. I want to see more of mystery psycho theme of the drama. I hope it stays with the story.

Glad sub's quick.  Be checking back   next weeks  5-8 episodes again.

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, sansukini-_- said:

Hi guys. I'm loving the first 2 episodes. I hope more people watch this. I know it's melo and I'm not really planning to watch melo but I sampled ep 1 and I got hooked. 

:blink: the melo part will probably set in after the murder of the wonderful parents of our cute female lead - i think we will all feel super sad too.. ops! (She was crying when the audition guy mentioned her mum...wawawaaa...)

Oh the vending machine scene looks sooo romantic :wub: (who doesnt wanna hug him? :))

Ld13sxY.jpg

Oh i wanna mention the cute little sis - erhmm step sis. She can act too hahaa:lol:

lzGA20o.jpg

MJVn0nq.jpg

Omy those cherry blossoms scenes *melting...*

Erhm .. poke @zagigirl i m done with ep.4 heeee...:glasses:

Guys i wanted to ask u,do u know why the VIU subs continue to call Do Jin as Na Woo in many parts?'em i missing something or is a error on their part?Did he later on change his name,because the little sister calls him Do Jin yet they translate it as Na Woo

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

Guys i wanted to ask u,do u know why the VIU subs continue to call Do Jin as Na Woo in many parts?'em i missing something or is a error on their part?Did he later on change his name,because the little sister calls him Do Jin yet they translate it as Na Woo

Actually both the male and female leads get too much attention from the media coz Na moo father kills nak wons mom.  So they both change their names to avoid the limelight.  But na moo changes his name and also his first name which is his step mom's.  Hope i am right.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Actually both the male and female leads get too much attention from the media coz Na moo father kills nak wons mom.  So they both change their names to avoid the limelight.  But na moo changes his name and also his first name which is his step mom's.  Hope i am right.

Thanks a lot for that insight,i knew about Nak Won's change but i couldn't pinpoint if Na Moo's name is his or is along the way some VIU translation stuff as like mentioned when they are still young his little sister calls him sometimes Do Jin(and they translate it as Na Moo in the subs)

• Like 4

This is me trying to watch episode 3 and eat dinner...

7e340f93e98ac1859615adea486119af.gif  Even his mouth looks scary:cold_sweat:Come-and-Hug-Me-Posters-1-4.jpg?fit=700,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzeUKvvlpEybKVTJ56gmN    No Way...:confounded:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm done with all 4 eps...to tired to go into details will do it tomm...but have to say i'm totally hooked...not just cause of our handsome lead (in uniform or suit doesn't matter @supergal99 right? :wink: )...and it'll be really hard for both male and female lead its for sure but believe its story worth to tell...can't wait for ep 3 & 4 or 5-8 if you wish (this half counting is driving me crazy :wink: )

BTW...both young and adult version of OTP rocks....father/actor is great in this creepy role...well seems all the cast is picked up nicely...me like

@USAFarmgirl glad to see you here dear chingu :wub:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Their romance is going to be a difficult one ,they both going to feel so guilty being together.

I hope they stick it out together because it seems like they were amazing together

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@zagigirl :heart:Waving to you it's always a blessing to be on a thread  and share in a drama with you!!!  You too @dramaninja:ph34r:  I see you so often I feel like we are family LOL:lol:And I hope your right.  I could sure use a little amazing after having to cover my eyes and hide.  That there is some amazing romance rainbow coming our way.  I loved the falling blossoms scene it was beautiful but it's that dark den I can't handle to well:blink:  Or seeing those poor dogs:cold_sweat:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Hey everyone I think the dad is crazy I getting hints here and there I bet I am right! :ph34r:

He is more than crazy. He is a psychopath. It explained there that he is psychopath and commit serial murder.

14 hours ago, jongski said:

Nam Da Reum as the young Nam Woo is the future Oppa and we'll likely see him in School Series drama of KBS.  Hopefully we see that young actress as well again. She's pretty cute.

Ikr! He should star in one of those. School 2018 maybe. And the young actress who plays as nak won, she seems a new face. I just saw her here. And she makes her character very likeable. Hope they van be paired up again. 

That dog... during the scene under the tree when nak won helps to cover NM's cut with the band aid. The dog isn't with them. Where is the dog?? Or am I missing something??

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

He is more than crazy. He is a psychopath. It explained there that he is psychopath

and commit serial murder.

Ikr! He should star in one of those. School 2018 maybe. And the young actress who plays as nak won, she seems a new face. I just saw her here. And she makes her character very likeable. Hope they van be paired up again. 

That dog... during the scene under the tree when nak won helps to cover NM's cut with the band aid. The dog isn't with them. Where is the dog?? Or am I missing something??

The dog is probably wandering around to give Nak Won and Na Moo some time alone together

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Isnt the physcopath killing method look like Texas chain saw massacre.  Not such complicated, but even though.  Does he kill all the victims like that?  Very scary:blink:

JANG KI YONG IS PLAYFUL + SEXY FOR DRAMA POSTER SHOOT

screenshot-435-e1526569019321.png?w=620

Jang Ki Yong is a real hottie in the clip. He has a nice smile and is boyishly sexy. The BTS clip of the poster making of Come Here And Hug Me sees he and Jin Ki Joo adorably awkward but showcasing some nice vibes. It was their first time shooting together and they had to act all lovey-dovey. Haha. Jin Ki Joo reminds me a little of Lee Sung Kyung with her current styling for the drama. I haven’t watched the first two episodes yet but I plan to soon.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/05/18/jang-ki-yong-is-playful-sexy-for-drama-poster-shoot/

They r so cute.

How was the ratings for episode 3 and 4. Coz i checked on the internet, 3 & 4 i cannot see the ratings posted.

• Like 6

Just wanted to say the younger versions of the main characters have been played so well by the actor and actress so far. They really have strongly set up the story and the chemistry level lol. i've seen nam da reum, the younger do din in a couple of other dramas but i think this is one of my favs of his portrayals so far

the casting overall so far is just really good...esp. the dad haha

i love the colour palette between the scenes and characters as well from dark and dreadful to light pastels 

& i can kind of see one of the possible reasons the previous actor/actress that were offered this role declined so yeah just glad with the whole cast and how this drama seems promising!

• Like 6

12 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@zagigirl :heart:Waving to you it's always a blessing to be on a thread  and share in a drama with you!!!  You too @dramaninja:ph34r:  I see you so often I feel like we are family LOL:lol:And I hope your right.  I could sure use a little amazing after having to cover my eyes and hide.  That there is some amazing romance rainbow coming our way.  I loved the falling blossoms scene it was beautiful but it's that dark den I can't handle to well:blink:  Or seeing those poor dogs:cold_sweat:

Aw man.. i m super hopeful that uri Amazing cuties will have a happy ending heeee:blush:

U4eMCzq.jpg

lgnR6Mg.jpg

"...in times like that come to me.

When the pain is too much to handle, come to me Na Moo

Whatever the situation and whatever happens, I will like you for the rest of my life..."

Nak Won

15 hours ago, zagigirl said:

I'm done with all 4 eps...to tired to go into details will do it tomm...but have to say i'm totally hooked...not just cause of our handsome lead (in uniform or suit doesn't matter @supergal99 right? :wink: )...and it'll be really hard for both male and female lead its for sure but believe its story worth to tell...can't wait for ep 3 & 4 or 5-8 if you wish (this half counting is driving me crazy :wink: )

BTW...both young and adult version of OTP rocks....father/actor is great in this creepy role...well seems all the cast is picked up nicely...me like

@USAFarmgirl glad to see you here dear chingu :wub:

Ahh.. @zagigirl  i think next week u will be 'energized' by the uniform hahaaaa...

*whisper* @USAFarmgirl poor thing... spoked by the psychopath Appa... did u finish yr dinner? Aw man come come Cutie share with u his erhm... Rice support -> compliments from his fans hahaa...:glasses: ok chill.. dun throw yr bowl at me ya!

Spoiler

Cto

*happy weekend*

This incredibly touching story has hit my heart so deep. We are told about a boy who has to hide the terrible secret of his father. His father is a serial killer, he lives on the principle that all people are  animals, and the world us a cage which they were locked, but in order to survive, we necessary to kill the weak one. And yet, he teaches his son that love and sympathy are unnecessary feelings that makes you weak and helpless, you need to get rid of it. I don't know how, but this monster's son was able grew up and still be a human, and see how much his father was wrong. He grew up a kind, generous and devoted man. Na Moo realized that the strength comes to you when you have someone to protect/
He had Nak Won. She was the first person who he wants to protect from all of the scary things, and from this terrible monster whom his father was.
What toching me so deep in story is such strong and pure character of main hero, its amazing, all this  terrible life of his among cruelty and evil did not break him, but made him hardy and kinder, he is like an angel who uses love to overcome evil and hatred.
And what the most strong in this story is Na Moo's feelings for Nak Wok and his deep moving suffering. And what a great name for drama... 'Come here and hug me'/ So many times I wanted to get into this story and hug Na Moo for him not be so painful. I like dramas like this that makes me feel so strong emotions!!

• Like 6