Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

On 6/29/2018 at 10:51 AM, supergal99 said:

coz i am betting 5 pratas (with triplem)  on next week sure kiss on this MBC thread (Must Be Car kiss *whisper* or shake shake :glasses:)

(Inside the car cannot run off ya? Ya.)

23 hours ago, triplem said:

You know what we should have bet on? How long they can stare at each other....gahhhh.... I mean it is already eps 10, as much as I adore how beautiful the OTP's eyes and skin are ,  this was me watching them count down their cinderella moment.

I hope @supergal99 wins her 5 pratas. I am not holding out much hope

That's the question I wonder right now: What is going to happen after this? 

gif_come_and_hug_me.gif

My wish: Kiss!!! Kiss!!! Kiss!!! :wub:

What I really think :(: A phone call interrupting the moment (from her brother, from the police station to tell him about the journalist...)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

What I really think :(: A phone call interrupting the moment (from her brother, from the police station to tell him about the journalist...)

:blink: omggg... noooo... andwae... !!!

wawawaaa:huh:

YafAKQj.jpg

(do that = kiss her)

NM7fHh4.jpg

Ok chill... some cute fancams of soda gal..heee:P poke @pad-hari

Cto

Spoiler

:wub:Soompi article

Jang Ki Yong Shares His Thoughts About His “Come And Hug Me” Co-Star Jin Ki Joo

Edited by Guest
Syntax error ops!

On 6/30/2018 at 10:09 AM, stargazer187 said:

He's even cuter with that stuffed animal, awww

:grimace: monkey (god) should be your favourite? Heee..

oa4YCUT.jpg

:wub:ship..ship...sheep...sheep :P(ow..woooo..)

AhX1Ro9.jpg

yess.. this 'croak croak' scene the cutest:blush:

UBT9x3B.jpg

*croak*

:sweatingbullets:no preview spotted yet but some pics update fr imbc.com

2ZUp5DD.jpg

OG0wdqd.jpg

wIRXEhy.jpg

Mbc IG :

Spoiler

Preview ep.21/22

6wcEn3j.jpg

Coming soon...:grimace:

TugT6KL.jpg

Edited by Guest
Gif

:grimace: this IG updates come with some captions in korean:

Oh gosh.. uri hottie updated his IG - heavy rain:unsure:. Wonder if the weather might have an impact on the shooting??

Mmm...of all the OSTs, i m liking this OST 4 "Yesterday" the most:

Thanks for posting the preview. Now..I need subtitles!! It looks so sad (as all this drama previews).

Ok, after seeing this, I definitely think there hasn't been a kiss :tears:

giphy.gif

• Like 4

@supergal99 cheer1 onion headThanks for the new preview! crazy monkey

The good news is that they keep seeing each other and HJY doesn't even try to deny it. She doesn't see it as a scandal. The father knows how much NM loves NW and he knew how NM would react which makes me wonder. Did the father plan the murder of NW's parents for his son but with a different reason? We shouldn't forget that he knew that his wife had witnessed one of his murders hence he was aware that it was a matter of time, until he would get caught.

Maybe he wanted to know how deeply he loved NW and make sure that no matter what they would stick to each other. If he had been caught with her parents alive, the parents would have made sure that NW would never meet NM again. Moreover, he seems to know NW.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Maybe he wanted to know how deeply he loved NW and make sure that no matter what they would stick to each other. 

Ops bebebisous33 -- wow u can really think out of the box! :grimace: sounds like psycho appa is 'testing' their love n *cough*... 'helping' them to be together?

Oh btw talking about the appa, this scene seems to imply that he is the mastermind behind the witch's murder...*dum~~*:blink:

HT8nrth.jpg

1 hour ago, dulcinea1 said:

Ok, after seeing this, I definitely think there hasn't been a kiss :tears:

:huh: uh oh.. really??

dat means i have to get ready 5 pratas...wawawaaaa...:wacko:

Spoiler

R7RHhfQ.jpg

@supergal99 Thanks for the compliment! Yes, it is definitely outside the box... But this could explain why YHJ used the reporter PYH. IT is very clear that YHJ still perceives NM as his favorite child: First, NM doesn't fear his father. Secondly, he was able to betray him, when he called the cops and even fought against him. That was exactly what YHJ wanted from him: no weakness, no problem to hurt others in order to defend whom he loves. HM is different as he has nothing to fight for: getting YHJ's recognition is not worthy in the father's eyes. Notice that YHJ didn't kill his wife Oh, he keeps writing to her.... deep down he seems to be faithful to her. I guess, he admires her strength and spirit. She is able to love anyone, even if they aren't blood related. That's why YHJ could see something in NM that is similar to him. However, due to the murders, NM felt so guilty that he never met NW again. Thanks to PYH, YHJ could know what his son and tha actress were doing. Only through the threads, HJY got in touch with NM. 

By the way, I don't think that HM killed the reporter... I suspect that the real perpetrator is the "adopted son" who is following HM. HM will never be able to kill someone like that. Notice that the real perpetrator is trying to frame the brother.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

By the way, I don't think that HM killed the reporter... I suspect that the real perpetrator is the "adopted son" who is following HM. HM will never be able to kill someone like that. Notice that the real perpetrator is trying to frame the brother.

Yap. This weird guy is probably trying to get rid of HM. I noticed shrimp bro was so shaken when that guy hammered the victim:

KqXMtpJ.jpg

He cant believe his own eyes:wacko:

So the preview is hear! I guess we are not gonna get a kiss in the car scene. but wow i am happy that it seems like they not gonna leave each other. so my feelings is that we gonna get kiss scene this week maybe. perhaps in the hug scene from preview. but the preview is distorted so hard to know what gonna happen... 

I think it is our boy turn to start finding his happiness, and get away from his feeling of guilt. our girl have already started to work on being happy. SO if they ever gonna be a couple i think this is thing they need to work true. 

Also wonder how HM story gonna end, and also how copy cat boy gonna get outed for what he have done... 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sal2 said:

Also wonder how HM story gonna end, and also how copy cat boy gonna get outed for what he have done

Oh.. talking about shrimp bro's ...:blink:

Soompi article

SL6tsVX.jpg

Kim Kyung Nam Urgently Warns Seo Jung Yeon In “Come And Hug Me”

K. Lew July 2, 2018

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/02/kim-kyung-nam-urgently-warns-seo-jung-yeon-come-hug/

and Yoon Hyun Moo appears at Chae Ok Hee’s restaurant, dressed in all black as he is still a wanted man. He desperately looks into the restaurant and eventually finds what he’s looking for, which is Chae Ok Hee herself. He grips her by the shoulders and urgently warns her about Lee Seung Woo. However, she appears to not be worried for herself but for Yoon Hyun Moo as she tightly holds his hand.

A source from the production staff stated, “Please look forward to the sincerity between Yoon Hyun Moo and Chae Ok Hee, as well as whether he will be able to clear his name and the way he will change.”

:smiley: eng subbed BTS:

Cto

3Fk6AG2.jpg

5JYQzt6.jpg* cough~~* Hottie appealing for support:wub:

The forum is quiet these days :anguished: Everybody pls support the drama, the cast ....

• Like 2