Quantcast
Jump to content
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

anyone else feels that story is moving at a snail's pace?

 

In general the drama has been slow paced it took a while until we finally got out of the childhood arc. The 30 minute split episodes don't help it either, I find that I lose interest easier. I still very much adore the drama (those cinematic scenes >< and the music!! release the bgm already!) but have been swayed by dramas that are more fast on plot  - Life on Mars, What's wrong with Secretary Kim and Miss Harra... lol (I'm never gonna remember it). I haven't got to watching the past 3 episodes yet, how has it been for most peeps here? 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kasjady said:

 

In general the drama has been slow paced it took a while until we finally got out of the childhood arc. The 30 minute split episodes don't help it either, I find that I lose interest easier. I still very much adore the drama (those cinematic scenes >< and the music!! release the bgm already!) but have been swayed by dramas that are more fast on plot  - Life on Mars, What's wrong with Secretary Kim and Miss Harra... lol (I'm never gonna remember it). I haven't got to watching the past 3 episodes yet, how has it been for most peeps here? 

These 4 week pre-emptions hurt it too.. because we are watching 2 weeks of content over 4 weeks with a week break in between two episodes that would have originally aired on consecutive days. The emotional momentum breaks by the time next week comes and i forget what moved me in the last episode..

 

had this been ep 6, i think i could understand. But its ep 10 now (will be next week) and there is still no development in the story.

We are still where we were with every other character except for the journalist and dad. Journalist's development was she came back to bite dad. . and abandon him and we fot confirmation that dad is hannibal lecter.. other than that.. everyone else is kind of stagnant

  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sandjh said:

It's kind of sad to see HM ended up this way because his character actually couldn't kill someone...imo he's a lot weaker/softer compared to NM

I hope the brothers end come together :( 

I agree! I mentioned this in a past post of mine, but Hyunmoo in many ways is a lot weaker/more childlike than his younger brother. He seeks validation from people he shouldn’t be seeking validation from -much like a confused child. He doesn’t have the fortitude to handle situations in a manner similar to NM who skillfully distanced himself from specefic situations rather than conforming.  In many ways HM’s demise could have been avoided had he been brought up in a healthy and loving environment. The greatest difference between NM and HM is that HM is genuinely terrified of being alone and retaliates and conforms when he sees fit, whereas NM is accustomed to isolation and distance in a very selfless manner.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, triplem said:

So who’s keeping count of the hugs ? How many now ? We have a bet at stake :D 

@stargazer187 @supergal99 ~ are we at 8 hugs now? a little more?? :glasses:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@USAFarmgirl @triplem @supergal99CAHM episode 14 stalker 2.pngCAHM episode 14 stalker 1.pngCAHM episode 18.png

The stalker is connected to YHJ and YHM. He seems to be a fan because we were shown a letter. However, I have the impression that he wants to be considered as YHJ's son. He definitely looks like the person who recreated the crime scene from 12 years ago. compare the pictures above. Now about the identity? Who is he? He seems to know HJY very well. During her broadcast called "Why", PYH used facts and pain in order to entertain people. Notice that she described YHJ as responsible for the feud between NM and HM by claiming that evil is running through their blood. Notice the hypocrisie  of the journalist: she claimed that the psychopath asked her for an autobiography as he wanted to ask for forgiveness. However, she made it look like she had been deceived. None of this really happened. She knew pretty well that YHJ would never regret anything. YHJ was mad after watching the show and this made wonder why: was it because she mentioned YHJ's wound so that the pride of the psychopath was hurt? Was it because he realized that she had been using him rather the other way around. With the suffering of others, she would get recognition and money, whereas he only got despised. In my opinion, YHJ views her as a similar person: a killer who uses her pen and words in order to kill people. Her sadistic pleasure is satisfied by watching people's suffering. Besides she can enjoy it with people's consent, there is nothing illegal in her action and word, yet she is morally responsible for the serial attack. now let's go back to the beginning of my comment: the identity of the stalker and real killer? I had this crazy idea that the stalker could related to PYH, either her real son or one of her hoobaes. Imagine the irony of this, when she realizes that her son or spiritual son is the real serial killer. She stated before that evil is transmitted by blood and if my theory is true, PYH will be perceived as the responsible one, the evil one! If he is close to PYH, he could have seen the crime scene from 12 years ago, he could have known the music that they were listening to during the massacre: we saw her wall full of details and pictures.   

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a feeling that stalker dude is working as an undercover for the news reporter lady. Both seems to be obsessed with the Yoon Hee Jae case. 

 

I feel so heart broken between Chae Do Jin and Han Jae Yi. The ending scene for ep 18 made me cry so hard. They want to be together but the media and society is making things hard for them. Which is why HJY said to CDJ that they should just rest a little and not care what everyone thinks of them because they deserve happiness like everyone else too.

 

 

 

Though I love the storyline for this drama, I feel like it's moving at a very slow pace. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every episodes but I feel like there's no progress between the two leads till now. I feel like it focuses too much on the flashback scenes in the beginning and we didn't get to see any romance between the leads yet. So I hope they can just enjoy being together and be happy for the next remaining 14 episodes we have left. I mean I'm still waiting for their kiss scene. 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@USAFarmgirl @triplem @supergal99

The stalker is connected to YHJ and YHM. He seems to be a fan because we were shown a letter. However, I have the impression that he wants to be considered as YHJ's son. He definitely looks like the person who recreated the crime scene from 12 years ago. compare the pictures above. Now about the identity? Who is he? He seems to know HJY very well. During her broadcast called "Why", PYH used facts and pain in order to entertain people. Notice that she described YHJ as responsible for the feud between NM and HM by claiming that evil is running through their blood. Notice the hypocrisie  of the journalist: she claimed that the psychopath asked her for an autobiography as he wanted to ask for forgiveness. However, she made it look like she had been deceived. None of this really happened. She knew pretty well that YHJ would never regret anything. YHJ was mad after watching the show and this made wonder why: was it because she mentioned YHJ's wound so that the pride of the psychopath was hurt? Was it because he realized that she had been using him rather the other way around. With the suffering of others, she would get recognition and money, whereas he only got despised. In my opinion, YHJ views her as a similar person: a killer who uses her pen and words in order to kill people. Her sadistic pleasure is satisfied by watching people's suffering. Besides she can enjoy it with people's consent, there is nothing illegal in her action and word, yet she is morally responsible for the serial attack. now let's go back to the beginning of my comment: the identity of the stalker and real killer? I had this crazy idea that the stalker could related to PYH, either her real son or one of her hoobaes. Imagine the irony of this, when she realizes that her son or spiritual son is the real serial killer. She stated before that evil is transmitted by blood and if my theory is true, PYH will be perceived as the responsible one, the evil one! If he is close to PYH, he could have seen the crime scene from 12 years ago, he could have known the music that they were listening to during the massacre: we saw her wall full of details and pictures.   

I completely agree. The journalist is a psychopath except one of those nonviolent ones like in real life we hear on news how some of these very wealthy business people will make extremely psychopath decisions and yet they have never actually killed a person. 

 

Taking a a step back, I do wonder what happened that night. Why did he get that wound? And also what’s the story of JYs oppa? Why is the dad so angry he breaks tv? I do think you’re right and it has to do with his pride. He enjoyed people thinking he was as vicious a portrayed and it hurts his ego for it to be revealed he didn’t come out of the crime unscathed.

 

thank you for the pics of the stalker. I also think you have a great point. He wants to be the son of the dad. How he calls HM ‘hyung’ and all this other stuff. So if he’s the real killer behind this, do we have now a clear picture that the dad, his crazed fan, and the journalist are all the baddies? Or will there even be another reveal of some other murderer or bad guy involved in all this too.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just watch for about 14 minutes. Ohhhhh noooo... I can't take this! HM tried so hard to be liked by his dad. He is so sick!! His distorted mind should be corrected!! The beginning is way too upsetting to watch. Should I stop here and resume when more eps aired. Sighhhh... the ending must be a cliffhanger.

 

@Lmangla @triplem I haven't finished the recent eps yet, so it's remained as 8 still. Not sure whether we'll get it more in these eps. Btw, @Lmangla where r you these days?? I don't see you post very often like before. 

 

Done watching it finally, what a depressing episodes. Sighhh... 

The only thing that keep me watching is our OTP. I feel so weary with those all psychopaths who keep torturing them. Seriously, if they won't give us happy ending for the two. The drama is just all crap. Ep 17-18 (read: 9) is supposed to be Wednesday episode. I feel it slow down very much. I mean, it's not this so long before because we get 2 eps per week. However, I can't give up on this drama, it's already too far for me. So yeah... let's wait for next week, they'll air 1 episode on next week right??

Edited by stargazer187
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@stargazer187 ~ even I haven't had time to catch up yet on the episodes. been busy = guests + work + sick... so not much time to hang out and spazz on uniform here. hopefully, this week, more! :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lmangla I see. No wonder you've been MIA for a while. I hope you get well soon. Get enough rest and take care of your health dear. That way you can come back and spazzing together :lol:. I'm still on my holiday so I have lots of free time to spend on dramas. Plus, it's better to marathon this to avoid feeling frustrated over the depressing episodes of this week. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I had this crazy idea that the stalker could related to PYH, either her real son or one of her hoobaes. Imagine the irony of this, when she realizes that her son or spiritual son is the real serial killer. She stated before that evil is transmitted by blood and if my theory is true, PYH will be perceived as the responsible one, the evil one! If he is close to PYH, he could have seen the crime scene from 12 years ago, he could have known the music that they were listening to during the massacre: we saw her wall full of details and pictures.   

I like your crazy idea. I was so mad at her taunting Moo Won in the name of digging for info. It will be poetic justice if that stalker stabs her or something. She is responsible for glorifying the crimes committed by murderers like YHJ, and spawning copycat crimes like this.

I am very curious about who Moo Won stabbed...was it out of self defense when his biological parents was murdered?

 

And Hyun Moo, is just a very very lost child- who has been desperately wanting his father's approval. That sick father of his has created a complex in him that leads to misdirected anger towards Na Moo and everyone who loves Na Moo. He is not beyond saving but he needs help to overcome his inner demons, so to speak.

 

In terms of pacing, I would not mind the drama stepping it up a notch. As beautiful as the OTP are, I would like them to move past their staring contest :D . I liked what Nak Won said about not needing to be apologetic. They need to stop piling up guilt on themselves. They only owe it to themselves ,and no one else, to love and live freely. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, triplem said:

I like your crazy idea. I was so mad at her taunting Moo Won in the name of digging for info. It will be poetic justice if that stalker stabs her or something. She is responsible for glorifying the crimes committed by murderers like YHJ, and spawning copycat crimes like this.

I am very curious about who Moo Won stabbed...was it out of self defense when he biological parents was murdered?

 

And Hyun Moo, is just a very very lost child- who has been desperately wanting his father's approval. That sick father of his has created a complex in him that leads to misdirected anger towards Na Moo and everyone who loves Na Moo. He is not beyond saving but he needs help to overcome his inner demons, so to speak.

 

In terms of pacing, I would not mind the drama stepping it up a notch. As beautiful as the OTP are, I would like them to move past their staring contest :D . I liked what Nak Won said about not needing to be apologetic. They need to stop piling up guilt on themselves. They only owe it to themselves ,and no one else, to love and live freely. 

I agree with you. The relationship between DJ and HJY hasn't moved at all, they keep saying the same thing:

- I'm sorry, I don't deserve you aso

- You don't need to feel sorry or guilty and it is not your fault

It is getting a little repetitive. I wished, HJY wouldn't allow her brother to drag her away like that, be more determined to go after DJ. I hope, we will see DJ as a detective because so far, he was more hurt than on duty. 

 

As for MW, I have the impression that he never wanted to kill the person hence he lives feeling guilty. This would explain why MW mentioned to HM that he had no idea how it feels to have killed someone. As for PYH, I sense that she sees no difference between MW and YHJ because both have blood on their hands. Yet, I believe, she is going to get a wake up call, when the serial attack is connected to her and YHJ hence people might realize that she is not different from YHJ.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, triplem said:

As beautiful as the OTP are, I would like them to move past their staring contest :D . I liked what Nak Won said about not needing to be apologetic. They need to stop piling up guilt on themselves. They only owe it to themselves ,and no one else, to love and live freely. 

Oh yeah... I love them for this one!! Their eyes are so expressive! Even the tears looks so sincerely pretty How can liking a person is getting this tragic punishment? I agree with her, both have to stop being apologetic and ignore others opinion. They deserve to love each other. 

 

I want to see more of how the two passed the ten minutes before the police came that night. And seeing how YHJ hurt the warden makes me wonder will he escape from jail?? And is there any remedy for a psychopath like him? Or he'll never repent and just like that being a monster. Then a death sentence is the final solution for him. Tsk tsk tsk.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2018 at 10:25 PM, 0ly40 said:

OST part 3

with english lyrics:

 

Where can I download this ost?

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT).Remove bf posting.Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, elizabeth said:

OMMMMGGG!! A BTS of their first date at the beach together... Finally.. that means hopefully we get to see a kiss scene soon.:wub:

 

Credits to liveasbutterflies @tumblr

Oooooohhhh :love: they're having a date??? Ohhhhooohoo.. what a lovely news in the afternoon!! :lol:

 

Yes writer!! Give us their romance!! Get some rest of those angsts!! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, elizabeth said:

 

 

OMMMMGGG!! A BTS of their first date at the beach together... Finally.. that means hopefully we get to see a kiss scene soon.:wub:

 

Credits to liveasbutterflies @tumblr

Just pray they'll have a peace date.  Please writer-nim.. We begging u.. Maybe this is what nak won means..  They need to rest a bit after what they have been through.  

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×