Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

Some recaps from this Twitter handle 

Spoiler

Hyun Moo’s problem is That he has inferiority complex & dad openly favouring Na Moo caused that complex

Na Moo tries so hard to persuade him, but it’s pointless 

Spoiler

Hmmm , the stalker was at the scene 

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Nak Won finds an injured Na moo

One more hug @Lmangla :D kind of.,. 

Spoiler

Na Moo in hospital - as expected will worry more about Nak Won then himself 

Spoiler

SJ tells Hyun moo off

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Nak Won sneaks in to see him

Spoiler

I like what she said here.  There’s no crime in loving each other. It’s not their fault 

( seems like no preview)

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

tumblr_p84f36l2Je1va7psco1_1280.jpgCome-and-Hug-Me-11.jpg

I love that what they first saw in each other...   They still continue to see... 

And when separated they can still find each other in their dreams...

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

does this drama not have kiss scenes? :o

Till now nope but i think we'll get some kiss on next episodes!:D

• Like 4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ2SMhTXfsqWEkyYycH7timg_20180616_015121.jpg?w=880&h=312&crop  

tumblr_p7r01aiycL1t8gzeto2_1280.gif   When does the nightmare end???

Not only were these latest episodes heart wrenching they make you feel as if you're on some horrible ride and can't seem to get off or watching some scary show where more darkness than light is seen and the worst part is playing over and over and over again...

When the OTP are alone it's as if their eyes are speaking to one another even in their silence and I felt so sorry for them.  It's bad enough that they live with the nightmares and scars of their shared past.  Yet now it's as if because of no fault of their own nothing that could have been prevented or done.  Their nightmare continues to follow them both day and night.  This evil that seems to hover over them constantly and without any real relief...

A brother who only sees himself and can't accept who & what his father has done or is.  Who would rather blame anyone & anything except the true source of evil his own father. 

A  Psycho reporter whose hunger for a story has left her with no real sense of right or wrong.  Who understands nothing nor does she care about the suffering her words and constant greed cause the innocent who have already suffered to much.  To be honest she may not be using a hammer or a knife but her constant use of words and manipulating them to inflict pain for her power and glory make me plum sick...  

I couldn't believe people were clapping in the studio but then I thought why am I so surprised.  It's all about money and numbers.  For that's not just fiction take a good look around in reality that goes on everyday around the world.  News use to be about finding the facts and the truth not for personal gain but a service to the public a responsibility in not only knowing the facts but in only sharing them. Not what you believe or think or what sells but what you can prove...

• Like 6

I am new to this website and thread. Today's episode was very sad and I am hoping there will be a happy ending. I am not sure if you guys already watched today's episode w/ eng sub, but I think the reporter is saying that there's a missing piece into this craziness. I really hate her but there's a missing puzzle to what happened. How did psycho father got a head injury, what is the plan of Jae Hi brother. I hope you guys noticed that the Chief Detective shred a piece of paper on file of the psycho dad, why do he need to shred it, who is he protecting and what does he know. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Till now nope but i think we'll get some kiss on next episodes!:D

Its not Call Come Here and Kiss me is  it!?!?!?!?

• LOL 10

3 minutes ago, gikwangluv said:

Is this drama almost over??  How are you guys enjoying it so far?

It’s only a little over half way through. Due to several reschudlings of he episodes it’s about 3 episodes behind what it should be, and next week there won’t be any episodes airing. It’s a great show though! The acting is superb and the storyline is really captivating. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, rciubal12 said:

I am new to this website and thread. Today's episode was very sad and I am hoping there will be a happy ending. I am not sure if you guys already watched today's episode w/ eng sub, but I think the reporter is saying that there's a missing piece into this craziness. I really hate her but there's a missing puzzle to what happened. How did psycho father got a head injury, what is the plan of Jae Hi brother. I hope you guys noticed that the Chief Detective shred a piece of paper on file of the psycho dad, why do he need to shred it, who is he protecting and what does he know. 

is this the one you were talking about?

kcFrH36.jpg

some lovable gifs in RL of our OTP

LCrHNS4.gif

HcwgkYm.gif

cr: dc

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

:)Cr MBC IG

Special event 27 june wed in Seoul:

LsUggro.jpg

MBC facebook uploads:

Spoiler

QHXvYLP.jpg

Spoiler

WVMPQY7.jpg

:)

Now it's time for the present story line to shine. The writer and director did really well in fleshing out the past and making us so emotionally invested in these characters. So I'm just ready for the crazy ride we're going to go on now that Psycho Dad has been unleashed. I guess Psycho Dad got tired of pretending to be sorry. But what I'm interested in is when he'll get tired of pretending to care about his family. He's been pretending for so long, but he'll get tired eventually.

• Like 5

It's kind of sad to see HM ended up this way because his character actually couldn't kill someone...imo he's a lot weaker/softer compared to NM

I hope the brothers end come together :( 

• Like 5

Latest Making

YT :

Spoiler

:PReality

XPc7FFE.jpg

9505gz8.jpg

YygoAct.jpg

Fanmade clip:wub:for the shippers:

Spoiler

So who’s keeping count of the hugs ? How many now ? We have a bet at stake :D