Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

Without spoiling, can someone tell me what’s the genre of this drama? Is it a thriller ? 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Without spoiling, can someone tell me what’s the genre of this drama? Is it a thriller ? 

Thriller melo-drama. If you haven't check it out. Go watch it now. Trust me it's good. :)

• Like 5

So many broadcast changes due to World Cup, this is one of the dramas I have been looking forward to every week recently, now only one episode per week... such a long waiting time.

The scenes with the cherry blossoms in the earlier episodes of the story made it all the more sad and beautiful.

I have found two of the places where the cherry blossoms scenes were filmed, sharing it here in case anyone else is also interested in them

• Like 3

21 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Oh... no... my priority is still hottie uniform too!! Wait.. I'm on mobile browser, can slide the picture on this same tab. Didn't see any option except him. It means I was destined to choose him. Hahahaha. Psst.. Shrimp oppa go third.. Second place goes to hottie actor. :lol:

:lol: oh erhmm... all 3 options are actually Dojin hahaaa...

Option 2: 

Spoiler

This is the one i said would be yr choice haahaaa

F5Op36b.jpg

Option 3:

Spoiler

WCQccyn.jpg

:)oh btw i find it super weird about this sunbae actress when she drove out n met our cuties  - wow.. she was driving with sunglasses - itz a rainy nite :wacko: :blink: omy... kinda dangerous...*dum~~*

5DTL9Th.jpg

sYKcoxy.jpg

zPvbEwq.jpg

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

Thriller melo-drama. If you haven't check it out. Go watch it now. Trust me it's good. :)

Oh I thot it’s a melodrama from the title. But if it’s a thriller I might try it out. Thanks !! 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:lol: oh erhmm... all 3 options are actually Dojin hahaaa...

Option 2: 

Option 3:

:)oh btw i find it super weird about this sunbae actress when she drove out n met our cuties  - wow.. she was driving with sunglasses - itz a rainy nite :wacko: :blink: omy... kinda dangerous...*dum~~*

Ohoho... then I am really destined to choose him after all. Lol

Lol, good observation! Her sunglasses might featured with night vision ability maybe?

This sunbae, before she left, giving some advice to DJ. But I don't really get it what it means. Can someone give me enlightment to her words. She said "you'll be hurt and so we are all hurting" Is she implying that it would be no easy for the two in the future. Cause people will point finger at them?? Or what? I don't get it. 

35 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Oh I thot it’s a melodrama from the title. But if it’s a thriller I might try it out. Thanks !! 

You're welcome. Please come back with your thoughts after you watch it later. Join us here. We're a bunch of jokester who will never let anyone got broken heart. :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

18 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@stargazer187, here is a translation of the BTS. But, FYI, I may be able to respond faster if you include the clip in your request so that I don't have to go look for it. :)

Video Title: Jokester Choi Do Jin

Reveal hidden contents

DJ caption: Blank -
DJ: An inanimate object! (captioned)
DJ caption: Modestly placed hand. k k k
Corner caption: 2x speed >>>>>
caption: Really staying just like an inanimate object.
JY captions: Jae Yi plops down
JY: What are you looking at and laughing about? (captioned)
DJ: What?
JY: What are you looking at and laughing about? (captioned)
caption: Showing her the camera, Do Jin
JY: Oh! You’re heavy. (captioned)

caption: Doing some stretches, Do Jin
DJ caption: ttok ttok (me: onomatopoeic sounds of him knocking on his leg)
Director: About here.
Director: Since he has to lift her and carry her out.
Staff: That would be better.
Director: So then, after they get outside…
caption: Before he lifts his princess, checking the condition of his leg!

Director: We’ll just reshoot the part where they’re coming outside.
Staff: He wants to reshoot you coming outside.
caption: Today as well, just dropping her.
caption: This time, carefully, carefully setting her down

DJ: Don’t shoot things like this. (captioned)
DJ: Since she’s very light (captioned) (me: LOL. He’s teasing a bit since he’s saying not to film something that makes it seem as if he’s struggling to carry JY since it’s actually easy for him to carry her since she’s so light.)
DJ: Oh, ishe’s so light. (me: continuing his teasing of how easy the lift and carry is for him.)
caption: #back view of light Do Jin (me: meaning that he’s showing how easy it was for him by prancing by)

Director: Let’s shoot that once more time. This time…
DJ: Shoot it one more time? (captioned)
Director: Go one more time…
DJ: Shoot it more time? (captioned)
Director: Go one more time…
DJ: Shoot it one more time? (captioned)
Staff: Let’s go one more time.
caption: Taken aback at the words to shoot it one more time.

moving caption: Action
caption: Perfectly done. *
Director: That is all done.
Staff: Okay.

@juhli

Thanks for the trans @stroppyse ! Can you please translate this BTS as well?

Here is the subbed version of the latest BTS, as well as an older BTS I just finished:

I love how affectionate Jang Ki Yong is with Jin Ki Joo! The casual skinship has me squealing lol

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

This sunbae, before she left, giving some advice to DJ. But I don't really get it what it means. Can someone give me enlightment to her words. She said "you'll be hurt and so we are all hurting" Is she implying that it would be no easy for the two in the future. Cause people will point finger at them?? Or what? I don't get it. 

Oh itz pretty obvious..

KE74mOA.jpg

Spoiler

She is implying that erhm... hottie is a virgin ... erhm.. ... in BGR. :wacko: 

Ok ok :grimace: i mean...

It definitely hurts since he doesnt have much experience in love.

My take is on the positive side. She is probably trying to tell him in any relationship, there is no such thing as 100% smooth sailing - u bound to get hurt  sometimes. I believe she is trying to help pull him closer to soda gal.

i7fk67b.jpg

:glasses:

Edited by Guest
Omo grammer mistakes

@juhli Oh... they're so close to each other, like a real couple. I am rooting for them to be real too!

When they're looking at each other, even without words, as if they're talking through telepathy. The feels is so reaaaalll...

So writer-nim, if you perhaps reading us here,  never give us such a crap tragic ending in the final later.

Oh... I missed that bts. Just watching it now. How can I miss it again?

@supergal99 thanks dear.. but seriously, your spoiler crack me up. Bwahahahaha

• Like 5

18 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I understand what sunbae says  "Every single relationship gets hurts". She encourages DJ doesn't be afraid of moving forward in relationship with HJ because of what his father did in the past. 

• Like 4

:blink: oh so most likely no episodes this week.

Not sure if uri hot couple is on this coming radio who?

Um2aI1v.jpg

Uniform hottie updated his IG:

4uUwbzV.jpg

:glasses: 

1 hour ago, lolly84 said:

Any preview yet? :( I can't wait to see the brothers fight!!

Nope.. i don see any yet:wacko:

DMVvTCk.jpg

Spoiler

vJFbI8W.jpg

(I m losing my patience too...hahahaaa)

Oh talk about the bro, u can check this fan MV dedicated for shrimp (while waiting) hahahaa.. ok ok juz joking.. 

This should be for @stargazer187 heeee:grimace:

Several Dramas And Variety Shows To Not Air This Week Due To 2018 World Cup Coverage

WED 20 JUNE
MBC drama “Come and Hug Me” will not be broadcast. 

12 minutes ago, Mik44 said:

Really???? No episode this week? :bawling:

Not sure about Thurs episode coz the article only mention Wed.

Cto:

7eF6Fwg.jpg

18 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Ohoho... then I am really destined to choose him after all. Lol

Lol, good observation! Her sunglasses might featured with night vision ability maybe?

You're welcome. Please come back with your thoughts after you watch it later. Join us here. We're a bunch of jokester who will never let anyone got broken heart. :)

Although I do find @supergal99 explanations humorous, I have to disagree/add on to her explanation. Namoo/Dojin IS inexperienced, and that is something Sekyung points out. However, what she was conveying had very little to do with his inexperience in the romance department. What preceded this scene was Sekyung subtly pointing out how clear it is that Nakwon/Jaeyi’s feelings for Namoo/Dojin remain unchanged, and reassuringly tells Nakwon that she should continue to become even more happy (telling her it’s okay to like him and do something about it.) Fast foward a little bit and we have Sekyung pointing out how obvious it is that Namoo hasn’t been in any romantic relationship outside of whatever it was that Nakwon and he shared as adolescents. Sekyung then continues to tell him that relationships hurt for everyone. She IS saying this because Namoo is inexperienced. It’s not a slight towards his lack of experience, but a reminder that all relationships come with their own sets of trials and tribulations -and no one comes out unscathed. Namoo who is only familiar with one romantic relationship, needed a reminder/some reassurance that it’s okay for both of them to get hurt while having feelings for eachother. She’s not downplaying the severity of their situation, nor is she equating it to everyone else’s pain. She’s merely reminding both of them that all relationships are hard, but it’s okay to pursue something for the sake of their happiness. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Omo Omo Na Moooooooooooooooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you can't die!!!:unsure:

We all know he won’t but it still hurts to watch him in constant pain :bawling: These writers love torturing our leads. :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2