Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me 이리와 안아줘

the best scene and the otp seem to be little relaxed.  (something in the rain, :grimace:)

vbkTkBo.gif

II8VYYM.gif

qR33Fsj.gif

Spoiler

zw9wLz5.gif

8Pkmyw1.gif

at last he smiles

tIBJwtQ.gif

h2VbKYE.gif

cr:dc

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

K-DRAMA REACTION: COME AND HUG ME | EPISODES 7-8

Chae Do-jin and Han Jae-yi’s star-crossed fates continue to roll forward in Come and Hug Me Episodes 7-8. Let me first share with you the horrific details revealed to us on the tragedy that struck Gil Nak-won’s family before I focus my reaction on something that Do-jin said that definitely piqued my interest.

come-and-hug-me-ep-7-8-memorable-line-quote-ahjummamshies.jpg

Father vs Son – That Night

That tragic night, Yoon Hae-jee was lecturing a scared and crying Nak-won how nice people, like her parents, who make a big deal of helping others have more enemies. He even asked the little girl if she recognizes him or his voice. And even though she answered no, Hee-jae creepily said that she should go where her parents are and cry there.

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/06/14/k-drama-reaction-come-and-hug-me-episodes-7-8/

• Like 5

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

Oh no!!!! so many hugs, @Lmangla can i have another chance to change my no. of hugs, pretty please

LOL.. normally, we would be all cheering and saying "yay, another hug! kiss already!" hahahha.. but now, instead we are saying "another hug? nooooooooooooooooo... please keep your distance you two!" :lol: but don't worry, we have strict qualification for hug where only comfort hugs are counted. danger hugs are all disqualified. hahahahah.....

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

I have the impression that the reporter PHY is the one manipulating HM. 

• Like 4

Can anyone tell me what the instrumental music is at the end of the Come and Hug Me episodes ? The really soft beautiful one with a steady build up ? For reference it's the one at the end of episode 10 but it's the instrumental mostly used for Na Moo and Nak Won. I really really love it and if anyone has a youtube link for it, I'd be really grateful if you could post it. :D

• Like 4

clips ep15-16

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Translations for a pair of scenes from today's clips. Translations in the spoilers, for the sake of post length.

JY wakes up to see DJ having fallen asleep near her. DJ wakes up to JY's unexpected touch, and then they talk.

Spoiler

DJ: Sorry.
JY: Na Moo, you are still feeling sorry towards me, aren’t you? Even though I say that it’s not your fault, you’re always going to be that way. Aren’t you? The promise you made me. Is that why you protected me?
DJ: (shakes his head) Because, Nak Won, you told me to protect you.
JY: Then why? Then why didn’t you come to find me? Why didn’t you keep your promise?
(flashback to DJ sitting by a poster of JY at a bus stop)
DJ: Because I was sorry. I was so sorry. I couldn’t do that to you as well. So, Nak Won, whenever, however, if you need me, then please use me. If after using me, you come to dislike me, you can just throw me away. Whoever I am, whoever’s son I am, even if you’re just a little bit okay…

The next clip is a continuation of the scene. It's JY's interruption of DJ's words in the prior scene.

Spoiler

JY: Saying something like this... (me: this is from just before the clip starts)

JY: Even though if others heard they would say I was crazy, but today’s incident…even if it really was your older brother who did it…even then, Na Moo…that I met you again, I… I like it.

(NM leaves and look at pictures in the living room, remembers JY’s mother.)
DJ: Ma’am.
(flashbacks)
JY Mother: Did you hurt your hand because of Lucky? Drink this, so that your body will warm up.
JY Mother: Wear this. It’s cold out. If you get chilled, you’ll catch a cold.
JY Mother: In the future, come over to play often, Na Moo. And, be close to my Nak Won as well. Because she’s always reckless and jokes around without thought for consequences, so she’s a little dangerous. She’s a like a time bomb. Na Moo should stay by her and protect her. You’ll do that, right?
(end flashbacks)
DJ: I’m sorry.

These two like each other so much, and yet, DJ thinks so little of himself because of his father and JY keeps telling him over and over again that it's not his fault and that she likes him. Still, I can see that DJ can't forgive his own blood and worries that while JY might be like that now that she might some day condemn him as well and is even expecting that to happen. My heart breaks for both of them. Ugh.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

JY feeling tired and needing NM.

JY: However, Na Moo. Right now, you’re… a dream, aren’t you? Right?
JY: Then, just for today, I’ll act out. When I wake up, I’ll be resilient and endure it alone again. So, just for now, just for right now, please hold me, Na Moo. Hm?
(NM nods, so JY lies in his arms.)
JY: At least, even seeing you like this is nice. Even if it’s for a moment, if I could just touch you like this, then really, it would be really nice.

(scene transitions to show that DJ is actually holding JY)
DJ: Nak Won.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Can't finish translations on those sad notes. This scene under the umbrella actually has a bit of hope to it and a bit of relief even for both DJ and JY.

(DJ’s flashbacks)
NW: Are you okay? I forgot while we were running. It hurts a lot, doesn’t it?
NW: I’m not going to forget. Because I like you.

(DJ turns to see JY in front of him.)
JY: What are you doing here? It’s raining, but without an umbrella even?
JY: Did you come to my house? Is that right?
DJ: Uh… that is…
JY: Why didn’t you at least come to the front of the house? You should have just shown that you were worried.
DJ: If you saw a strange car there, you might have felt worried.
JY: Then when were you going to leave?
DJ: A little later.
JY: Even now, you look very tired.
DJ: (shakes his head) Not even a bit.

It's cute how JY scolds DJ for watching from afar rather than showing her that he cares for her and is worried about her, while DJ is just happy to be standing there with JY. :)  No commentary on the episode until I get a chance to actually watch it, though I'm still not caught up on the episodes. This drama has so much pain in it that I have to be in the right frame of mind (and a suitably large stack of tissues) to watch it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

Y'all, I am so obsessed with this show, it's unhealthy. How do I love it so much, it's like my My Ajusshi replacement drama.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

OMG! I'm so anxious with the last minutes of the episode. And It's worse because these weeks we have less episodes :bawling:.

Definitely I think episodes 15/16 have been the best until now.

I've loved all DJ/NM - JY/NW scenes, in some moments I only could say: Come there and kiss him/her :wub:

I really hope we can see their first kiss vey soon. I've been thinking and I believe that maybe they already kissed when they were younger. It would be very lovely if we see that. A little sweetness between all the painful things.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have the impression that the reporter PHY is the one manipulating HM. 

Ooh, that is a good theory! I also have a feeling that he might be using her! Someone is using someone up in there. I feel like he is using her to get to his son and has a bit more influence over her than even she knows.

• Like 4

Ratings:

These episodes deserved much more but there are a lot of things which don't' help: less episodes per week, the world cup, suits' final episode

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, Meu87 said:

Guysss I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ALONE!

WHY ARE THEY SO KYOOOOT!!!

He just rest his head right away when she came & sit beside him. Aaaaaawwwww :wub:

Therez a YT link on the latest BTS.. shippers alert:wub:!!

Spoiler

J06lMZO.jpg

uIIUuxM.jpg

kczI5LZ.jpg

Poke @Lmangla what about the step siblings hug?:wacko:

Surprise surprise...hahaaa

Spoiler

kSZQbSd.jpg

(**yawn** back to zzz)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQeluVLi9bej0IK48KfOdquotes-about-ex-im-afraid-youll-always-bimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1QNv43pNBGZoFsko24Nt

In the beginning seeing JY crumpled up with her hands in fists tightly held over her ears and head as if blocking out everything and anything around her.  Wanting somehow to make herself so very small to be hidden from her fears and memories.  Shaking and not being able to move or do anything except letting out the constant sounds of her soft shallowed breathing and weeping ...

DJ spots her and from the moment he does you can see and feel the pain within him grow that moves over him like a colorless fog brought on by just seeing her like that as if in a nightmare that continues to haunt them both day and night.  He says her name and I wonder to myself what relief she would be feeling in knowing his voice even before seeing his face or feeling his warmth.  When he wraps himself around her and cradles her head within his arms. Gently pulling her closely into the safety of the arms she knows all to well. She says his name and again...

For a moment the view of them is like they are molded clay so closely huddled together with tears running down their eyes and faces once again so close to one another you wonder where one of them begins and where one ends.  I loved her words whether in a dream or real the fact that her greatest fear was of him dying too.  And it's no wonder she remembers him as he was a young boy who became and is her hero.  That always wipes away her tears and holds her time and time again through all her fears...

• Like 5

:lol:spotted another BTS in IG

Oh soda gal says she doesnt like horror shows too hahaahaa @USAFarmgirl:tongue:

Cto:blush:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Let me just start this off by saying, this is such a good drama. 

Honestly it hurts to see Hyunmoo become what he is, because despite how as an adult he’s responsible for his actions, he is also still very much a child. I think sometimes we forget that Hyunmoo grew up under the same roof as Namoo, with an emotionally manipulative psychotic father. When I take a step back, especially after the most recent episode, Hyunmoo relied on the only person he could rely on growing up -his father, and unlike Namoo he didn’t get that safe distance from HJ. Moreover, unliked how Namoo appears to have recieved counciling Hyunmoo probably never had. 

In many ways Hyunmoo was always more immature than Namoo, more needy, more at a loss, and sometimes I believe a little more scared that Namoo was. Namoo who was soft sooken still stood up for what he believed in and didn’t participate in what he thought was wrong. Hyunmoo probably took the anger he had about his family problems out on others, something very common amongst bullied and troubled teens. 

I can’t help but look back at the time where Hyunmoo walked Sojin to her mother’s soup shop and somehow connect that to how Sojin’s “back hug” and pleas stopped him in today’s episode. If we were to be honest, had OH held him back the same way HM would’ve just roughly pushed her aside. Somewhere in that dark dark place that acts as his heart, Hyunmoo has a soft spot for Sojin. Maybe because he remembers her as a cute but snotty younger step sister, maybe because he felt some small semblence of hope to be loved and unconditionally accepted the same way Namoo has been. 

Does any of this make up for his crimes? Christ no. He’s going to have some sort of life or death sentence coming his way. But it does put things into perspective, it does reflect the lives of those who have been raised in abusive homes, and it presses the questions, “could they have been helped?” “Could all this have been prevented if someone rescued them earlier?” 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Oh soda gal says she doesnt like horror shows too hahaahaa @USAFarmgirl:tongue:

It's good to know I am not alone...:wub: 

It's also true that this type of drama isn't my usual cup of tea but I am sticking it out till the end. Because it's already been worth it...

Jin-Ki-Joo-Jang-Ki-Yong1.jpg

I don't only think it, I know, and it's because of this amazing OTP that just captured me and to be honest the younger OTP as well.

I wondered...

How does love exist wrapped up in the horrors of murder, sorrow and pain? 

How does love endure the memories of guilt and shame that remain? 

How does love survive separation and loneliness of years?

Then they showed me...

Love... exist's, endures, and survives when it is real.

For it lives and breathes within the heart & mind it's how and what you feel.

It isn't about what others think, say or do.

Instead it's just about the truth in knowing and believing it too.

That the person you love is the only one for you... USAFarmgirl

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

It's good to know I am not alone...:wub: 

It's also true that this type of drama isn't my usual cup of tea but I am sticking it out till the end. Because it's already been worth it...

*whisper whisper* USAFarmgirl erhmm.. me usually prefer coffee hahahaa *wink*:tongue: (i dunno why i m still here ops ops!)

Oh actually horror shows not bad -> especially if u watch them with *cough* hotties...

*blink~~*

eltjggG.jpg

*whisper again*:

Spoiler

Hey yr F4 hotties r back in the other thread!! 

Heeeee... ok ok juz teasing u ok ? Ok.

Oh gosh.. pardon me chingus... juz chitchatting with USAFarmgirl.

Will be back after i watched subs.:grimace:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1