Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

3 hours ago, maria9b7 said:

Does anyone know what brand are the sneakers that Nakwon is wearing in episode 10 ? They look so lovely on her. She's wearing them in the scene where she hugs Namoo after he was assaulted by his father's victims. I'v been desperately trying to find them :cold_sweat:

https://goo.gl/images/45mmwK

The brand is Suecomma Bonnie, seriese eclipse, universe sneakers. I hope it'll help :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I take my words back. I don't think Hyun Moo is a bad person. He's someone that craves for love and attention from his dad and stepmom that he never receive since young. He may appear as a bad guy but maybe there's reasons to why he hates his brother. Jealousy maybe? I still think it'll still be an ugly reunion between him and Na Moo/Do Jin since Hyun Moo is Do Jin's #1 suspect in the stalking of Nak Won/Jae Yi case. I'm kind of excited to see how their reunion will be like though. The brothers seeing each other for the first time since years and years ago.

But like I said before, if anyone is gonna die in this drama I hope it's either Hyun Moo, the dad or even Hyun Moo. Sorry but I don't like the brother.

• Like 9

Noooo how can they leave me on a cliffhanger like that and not air today’s episodes? This should be added to 101 ways to torture a kdrama addict like myself

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Where.. where... I must miss it again... oohhh... my mistake. Sawryyy... :lol:

:)U saw it ya? Hahaaaa... anyway the hotties "comparing" their heights too.. *whisper* shrimp bro wanna join in hahaahaa...:lol: nay juz kidding - his IG ipdate:

:lol:Soda gal's IG update:

Caption: dinner tastes delicious all the time (heee .. she is v humorous)

One from Sojin:

Spoiler

16 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I've never seen the girl in anything before, but she's excellent. The guy is Nam Da Reum, who has played the young version of the lead in many, many dramas. He's only 16 (Korean age) and has been in two movies and TWENTY-EIGHT dramas. Think of your favorite oppa. How many dramas has he actually been in? They say it takes 10,000 hours of practice to really perfect a skill to a professional level. He's had more opportunities than most, and not just generic practicing, but studying to mimic the acting of the best. The day this kid gets a lead role himself...well, I'm just saying, you're looking at next generation A lister right here. 

holy moly!!!!! The boy is really talented and quite handsome! oh gad, im older than him but im starting to have a little crush GAHHHHHHHHHHH but damn yes i agree, next gen A lister soon! :lol:

• Like 7

Do you think Moo Won have a DID (Dissociative identity disorder) and another his personality is the serial killer and stalker. If so it will be more interesting and can be have a big plot twist : that personality is the culprit who kill Nak Won's parent (and possilble his birth parent) not Yoon Hui Jae (actually he want kill them but when he came they had already died).

P/s : now I realize the guy who play Hyun Moo is Cha Minho's secretary and driver in Defendant, glad to see him to get more screentime in this drama

tumblr_on6bf0Wd0c1sh8uxlo3_500.gif

• Like 10

come-and-hug-me-ep-1-ryu-han-bi-nam-da-rmaxresdefault.jpg   What is it that you can see?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOcbHwOMPToerB7Y-1WHKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVmaRGF6Ndp6wQvzZdN9i   The one thing that hasn't changed...

Their Hearts:heart:

" I'm Sorry...  I'm Really Sorry... "

While kneeling in front of her, with his bandaged hand in sight and without asking in his usual protection mode places that watch around her wrist and says not only with his words but even more with his pleading eyes.  Looking almost humble as if proposing, holding her hand and in total focus   "  Keep this on at all times.  One click will call the police, and I can track you on my phone. Where ever you are, I can find you.

So much emotion right under the surface that it feels so thick you could cut it with a knife. As he says the words up above and you know he means I'm sorry more than she knows. As he bows his head in front of her as if saying I am so low there is no where to go. 

You see her tenderly get up and bow her body and her heart before him even lower just like she had done so many years ago. While looking up deep into his eyes.

" You still... Are a fool..." Reminding him " I told you... It's not your fault "

The heart doesn't change no matter the circumstances...  Unless one is willing to release and let go...

I think this is the heartbeat of the drama and their glances filled with emotions are the visions into their soul...

Forgive this last thought I don't know how many actual physical hugs we will be given but it won't be as many as they have given each other within their mind or heart...

• Like 9

:blush:ops.. saw these IG updates:

alot of comments asking for preview:grimace:

Oh @stargazer187 only 1 hug for uri OTP ? Uh oh.. i thot i saw 2 so far...*dum~~*

cLgYt6I.jpg

(Pardon me for this edit.. that mbc scrapbook with shrimp bro's pics too 'scary'.. hahaaa):tongue:

5 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Forgive this last thought I don't know how many actual physical hugs we will be given but it won't be as many as they have given each other within their mind or heart..

*whisper super softy*  i cant help it but think r u guessing 'infinity hugs'? ...wow!:wub:

Spoiler

6Wn2ufp.jpg

Ok ok juz kidding ...

USAFarmgirl dont faint...ahhhhhh..

:tongue:

B3NdO4h.jpg

(**yawn..** back to zzz...)

SOYEON & YUJEONG (LABOUM) – DON’T DISAPPEAR (사라지지마) COME AND HUG ME OST PART 2

I want to know
Why my heart is aching
Suddenly, as I was lost in memories
You came to me again, still

Spoiler

I’m melting in time
My heart has stopped and is hardening
I can’t forget

Don’t disappear
I’m remember you like this, I’m waiting for you
I’m going around the trapped times again
Memories covered in white dust
Without knowing, it’s growing bigger

When the wind blows through my heart
I float in the longing that comes
When you bloom once again
The painful scars that made me cry wither

I’m asking time
If it can bring you to me
Before I forget

Don’t disappear
I’m remember you like this, I’m waiting for you
I’m going around the trapped times again
Memories covered in white dust
Without knowing, it’s growing bigger

Scattered pieces
Lost things
I want to find them again
Hold me like this
Don’t let go of my hand
Because my world is you
Don’t go far away

Don’t disappear
I’m going to you like this, I’m waiting for you
I want to protect those bright moments
So I still believe that the white dust will be brushed off
And that we’ll shine again

Don’t go far away
Don’t disappear

POPGASA

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hi everyone! I would love to sub the short BTS vids for Come Here And Hug Me since the next few weeks will be hard for all of us with all the postponed episodes, so I'm searching for someone who can translate from Korean to English! I can time and hardsub :-D

• Like 5

@supergal99 the 2nd one wasn't counted. As it wasn't a hug from the actual scene. Since you captured it in that pose, it looked like one. Plus, @Lmangla requires hugs happens under the dangerous and worried circumstance wasn't counted as hugs. Psst... isn't this too hard?? At this rate how will I win to guess that it would get 10 hugs. :lol:

Spoiler

So, I was told by some friends that WWSK kicked off with a good start, 2 episodes proved to be so entertaining and fun. So, I'm going to watch it this weekend. 

@juhli hi juhli! Oh.. you would. Goodness, it's very well appreciated if you could do it. Please do so don't be hesitated. :lol: I'm so glad and thankful. Some bts are already translated by @stroppyse so far, she has done the hard work for us. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@juhli hi juhli! Oh.. you would. Goodness, it's very well appreciated if you could do it. Please do so don't be hesitated. :lol: I'm so glad and thankful. Some bts are already translated by @stroppyse so far, she has done the hard work for us. 

@stargazer187 Hi, thanks for the tip! I will pm them :-D

• Like 2

Hi guys.. I have noticed so much kind of hype over this drama & would like to watch it but I am afraid it’s a sad one & I am not in the mood currently to watch any tragedy .. So kindly would like to ask , is it a sad one or romantic melodrama?! Thanks  

18 hours ago, hugo10 said:

Do you think Moo Won have a DID (Dissociative identity disorder) and another his personality is the serial killer and stalker. If so it will be more interesting and can be have a big plot twist : that personality is the culprit who kill Nak Won's parent (and possilble his birth parent) not Yoon Hui Jae (actually he want kill them but when he came they had already died).

P/s : now I realize the guy who play Hyun Moo is Cha Minho's secretary and driver in Defendant, glad to see him to get more screentime in this drama

I highly doubt it. DID usually shows drastic changes in personalities. Whereas Hyunmoo was already shown as irritable with a short fuse and a tendency to be violent. The only difference would be that he’s murderous, but time and things change people as they age. We all have to keep in mind that Hyunmoo, despite showing a few soft spots here and there, had already exhibited traits of a delinquent. He was sentenced to jail time during high school and the time he spent in prison surrounded by criminals, the resentment towards Moowon for reporting him, and just plain isolation from the outside world made him worse. He was young and lacked maturity to begin with. He probably just kept committing crime after crime. 

In Hyunmoo’s mind his life was destroyed the moment Nakwon’s family arrived. Nothing they did caused his family’s downfall, but they are entangled in the events. He fatally beat up a classmate and was reportef by Nakwon’s brother. But in his immature mind that thought it was okay to beat someone up, and the fact that he’d clearly done so before without getting caught, only fuels his hatred for Moowon, someone from Nakwon’s family. His father murdered their family and got caught, and though he’d taken lives before it was the only time he was caught. If they were never there Namoo would have never fallen for Nakwon and angered their dad. If Moowon wasn’t there he wouldn’t have gotten reported. That’s Hyunmoo’s mindset. 

50 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

Hi guys.. I have noticed so much kind of hype over this drama & would like to watch it but I am afraid it’s a sad one & I am not in the mood currently to watch any tragedy .. So kindly would like to ask , is it a sad one or romantic melodrama?! Thanks  

Both honestly. I get “I miss you” vibes, but less dark despite the PTSD and murder. It more or less revolves around the aftermath and how somethings follow you whereas IMS tied certain strings towards the end. The relationship between the two leads is amazing, and the younger actors really set the bar high for their seniors. 

• Like 2

UPDATED:

alright chingus, here's your bet "come hug me!hugging.gif - how many hugs in total do you expect before the second last week (from ep 1 till ep 28) ?

10 - 15 hugs

15 - 20 hugs

20+ hugs

please note, hugging during danger scene because psycho appa or stranger stalker came at them with a hammer is not counted. hahahha.. :lol:

if you can accurately estimate the number of hugs -- you get to say yay! and we will give you a virtual hug. plus, you can change your DP to some hug.

if you lose, then change your DP to some football theme in honour of world cup. hahahahha... :lol:

kekeke... unlike the optimism for a happy ending during the poll, folks are being cautious in the number of hugs to expect. hahahaha.. guess we are all kdrama veterans? :tongue:

10 - 15 hugs - @stargazer187  @triplem @bebebisous33

15 - 20 hugs -- shall I put you here @USAFarmgirl since you are not able to guess?

20 + hugs - @supergal99

what about other chingus here? what is your guess?  @lolly84 @pad-hari @penelop3 @lindy01 @gclala @Meu87 @elizabeth @philosophie @sal2 @lebritneeey @hugo10 @OksanaS and others....

@wangnyeo ~ this is squarely a melo but this is on MBC which means it is brightly lit unlike tvn dramas which seem to have budget cut on lighting in all their dramas. :crazy: it is also old school melo vibe which is different from newer melos -- would never watch those unless I want to get depressed and wonder what is wrong with this world. nope, no time for that. in new melo, you have to wait till series end to see them somewhat happy. in old school melos, there is that feel that both happiness and sadness can exist together and so folks are not depressed the entire episode. life goes on and there is fighting spirit. so old school melo is infinitely better. so yea, it is well done as the story moves and we don't dwell for 10 minutes on their sad face. so we are basically cackling and giggling which keeps it light enough for us to watch. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

@Lmangla hahaha... I like your description and I agree with ur sentiment.

@wangnyeo just to add, you should try watching it then you'll know why it's so hyped. And join us here, we can cry and have lots of fun laughs together. 

• LOL 4

8 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 the 2nd one wasn't counted. As it wasn't a hug from the actual scene. Since you captured it in that pose, it looked like one. Plus, @Lmangla requires hugs happens under the dangerous and worried circumstance wasn't counted as hugs. Psst... isn't this too hard?? At this rate how will I win to guess that it would get 10 hugs

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... unlike the optimism for a happy ending during the poll, folks are being cautious in the number of hugs to expect. hahahaha.. guess we are all kdrama veterans? :tongue:

:confounded:WAIT!!!!  Protesting in progress... 

Itz too hard ...yr maths homework...wawawaaaa.. (see @stargazer187 @USAFarmgirl nodding heads):tongue:

0CQzMbA.jpg

Eh... eh.. a hug is a hug la @Lmangla. NO DISCRIMINATION PLS. (Sorray using caps coz --> protesting la la la) change to:

A. 10

B. 10+2 = 12

C. 12+2 = 14

Come come.. have some caramel custard... some salty tears added... ahh.. no worries.. i used fresh eggs...*yum*

hWbZdkW.jpg

Okay?? Okay..tks:grimace:

On 6/7/2018 at 7:59 AM, stargazer187 said:

Btw.. that senior actor that HJY acted with is quite handsome. I can't help not to notice him. Lol

These pics for yr analysis: hahaaa... so fitting his clothes:blink:

wqwR20z.jpg

I think we didnt post these set of press con pics in the earlier pages

sOr5rNa.jpg

7 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 

Hahahaa... I guess I have to think what kind of world cup thing to be put as my dp later. 

Oh u watching world cup?? Oh wait u watching the footballers  hahaha...