Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

5 minutes ago, sleeplater said:

13 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

oh woww.... nice to meet you chingu

yes i was wayyy too active on Moon Lovers thread.... and thanks for remembering me...

haha werent we all. I thk i even downloaded alot of ur gifs then too. back then the thread moves like 10 pages aday.

Hide contents

my ex id was sharreb before i lost my password n start anew with this acc

Spoiler

oh sharreb now i recall you fairly... 

yeah moonlovers thread was sooo active all credit to us crazies...

• Like 2

'Thirty but seventeen' and 'burning youth' are delayed. 

According to SBS,  Thirty but episodes 17 and 18 and 'Burning Youth' will be delayed by 30 minutes each due to the broadcast of Asian Games in Jakarta-Palembang in 2018, according to SBS. 

The 17th and 18th episodes will be broadcasted at 10:30 pm and the 'Burning Youth' will be broadcasted at 11:40 pm. 

Tonight we'll also find out more about lady in yellow heels

SBS funE ㅣ Actor Lee Young Eun appears in the drama 'It is thirty but is seventeen'. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 8/16/2018 at 7:04 AM, sleeplater said:

CRESCENDO

crescendo is a way for composers to indicate that a passage of music should gradually increase in loudness over time (opposite of a decrease in volume, which is described as a decrescendo). It is also used in non-musical contexts to describe any situation in which volume is increasing. (https://study.com/academy/lesson/crescendo-in-music-definition-notation-quiz.html)

The symbol is often refered to as a hairpin or a wedge. Italian. (cresc.) 

What i'm interested was the flashback scene of 17 yr old SR drawing the crescendo symbol in the bus. What did she see that sparked her to draw? just as we see the present her feeling her heart beating louder and faster as she looked at WJ. 

I'm entertaining the idea that 17 yr old SR noticed WJ back then. Else i'm reading too much into it LOL

tumblr_pdsvsx4Ttp1valxs7o1_640.gif

I thought someone else might show this little tidbit from Seo-Ri that signals to us what's up ahead. The intermission is OVER. She's slept enough for a lifetime already. Building up to a mezzo-forte today?

kyjpmrlc.jpg&key=a7f2e3275778d86f5e5fca1@Mau_Cherry  thanks for this pretties of 'Moon Bunny' pics.

I had mentioned this before early on, but a bunny pounding on ingredients to make rice cakes sounds so good to me now. I'm hungry. I like the writer's use of the moon and bunny and Seo-Ri's identifying hand gesture she does while looking at the moon. But I hope Woo-Jin finds out very soon, like this next episode, just who Seo-Ri is, and not keep dragging it out.

The moon rabbit in folklore is a rabbit that lives on the Moon, based on pareidolia that identifies the markings of the Moon as a rabbit. The folklore originated in China, and then spread to other Asian cultures.[1] In East Asia, it is seen pounding with a mortar and pestle, but the contents of the mortar differ among Chinese, Japanese, and Korean folklore. In Chinese folklore, it is often portrayed as a companion of the Moon goddess Chang'e, constantly pounding the elixir of life for her; but in Japanese and Korean versions, it is pounding the ingredients for rice cake. In some Chinese versions the rabbit pounds medicine for the mortals.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_rabbit

:kiss_wink:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, sleeplater said:

Its cute to see them listed on the Cast list profile page

Oh - they need a new Pic for not so small chicken anymore... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

8 hours ago, meechuttso said:

We're all living dangerously here, no? :scream::skull:

Right, but we all like this kind of dangerous kkk

@Ni Wen Agreed, she must be so happy to see him once again after he disappeared. But I feel that we won't see some of those scenes/pictures posted since yesterday in tonight's episode...?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Right now there's a  match of taekwondo between Korea and Kazakhstan. At least, it's interesting to watch while waiting for the drama (in my opinion).

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

LOL, I told you guys!!! Just on a previous page I told you to prepare for Yang Se Jong unleashing his bedroom eyes hahaha :D Guess it’s coming in this episode.

I’m all in for skinship but honestly isn’t it easier to take off a shirt before sewing on a button???

• LOL 4

WDax49z.pngduE6TWf.png

g80u7fb.png

Mr Gong going to Jeju to meet his dad and ask him to not sell the house. 

WSR so happy, she hug him :-) 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

Seriously???? SERIOUSLY??? I'm on the brink of having a heart attack :bawling:

• Like 3

fkihYyF.png

WSR told him that she miss him :sweatingbullets:

OZSRvUh.png

And he now realize,  he like her:wub:

And they almost...

Spoiler

0nFWNP3.png

Ol4SFNS.png

Ol4SFNS.png

Kiss....:kiss_wink:

END

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

Noooooo....

I mean - yes - happy for the OTP - but Chan will collapse next week... he really overworked his body... he knows... I knew I will be in pain because of him..

red-fox-emoticon-13.gif?1292871603

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

OMG the ending of Ep17-18 was so heart fluttering. Poor Chan is going to have heartache soon but I guess he will overcome it as he loves his Mr Gong so much.

I thought at the ending, WJ would kiss SR but alas....staring contest was on. Oh I thought there's going to be 2 episodes today? Maybe I missed???

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

I HATE SPORT - I HATE SPORT - I HATE SPORT

when its in the way of my Drama and it left me with that cliffhanger.....

• LOL 8

Just now, Mau_Cherry said:

I HATE SPORT - I HATE SPORT - I HATE SPORT

when its in the way of my Drama and it left me with that cliffhanger.....

Hi chingu, is that why today only showed 1 episode? due to the sport? haizzzzzzzzz so sad! I was expecting 2 episodes tonight.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, aisling said:

LOL, I told you guys!!! Just on a previous page I told you to prepare for Yang Se Jong unleashing his bedroom eyes hahaha :D Guess it’s coming in this episode.

I’m all in for skinship but honestly isn’t it easier to take off a shirt before sewing on a button???

Honestly, I've done this a lot of times when my husband or I we're in a hurry. It's not so strange.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

@aurelly thanks for the live updates!!! Wow wow! Everyone, having heart attack already? :P

Oh ya... Did he see the photo in the end?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

@aurelly thanks for the live updates!!! Wow wow! Everyone, having heart attack already? :P

Oh ya... Did he see the photo in the end?

No, he hasn't yet.... ha ha... as expected again.  It will be coming soon...

I love how his sister can see how he has changed for the better:  
Time to see the sibling's relationship.  They are really close.

Credit to the owner

Spoiler

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

Lotsa bedroom eyes tonight @aisling

This scene's bedroom eyes is probably my favourite :D

This scene, to me, is also bedroom eyes... but he's staring at the tree instead hahaha
Spoiler

Preview:

Facepalming, the caption in preview said next week again SBS only air 19-20 on Tuesday.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

I thought at the ending, WJ would kiss SR but alas....staring contest was on. Oh I thought there's going to be 2 episodes today? Maybe I missed???

Yes, lots of heart fluttering moment... and also it's a little bit awkward sometimes too ha ha..  17 and 18 as two episodes....

Credit to the owner

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1