These days I drink Toraja coffee.

The beans are from Indonesia, Sulawesi. It's easy to get since I'm here right now (haha).

The taste seems rustic sweet, lots of fruit notes, and the accidity level is vibrant. One of my favorite.

Prefer it dark roasted to give more bitter taste. Luckily I found nice local place, so I become kinda regular here:D

What coffee you drink these days?

• Like 6

I drink instant coffee these days, sometimes cappucino, cafe latte and mocca. Anything except that dark bitter coffee. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Good day? Nescafe? Or brand you think I must try? Hahah ngl coffee, sugar, and milk are really blends so well, forgetting the dark one sometimes is good too:D

• Like 4

@abnoch I am torajanese hiehiehie.. coffee lovers love toraja coffee ^_* .. I am glad you love our toraja coffee :blush:

well I am very careful when chose what I must eat or drink. but I love coffee too. only! when I put much krimer, less sugar, or milk, or chocolate milk hahahahaha... but I am not drink coffee often. only when I need to ^_*

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, abnoch said:

Good day? Nescafe? Or brand you think I must try? Hahah ngl coffee, sugar, and milk are really blends so well, forgetting the dark one sometimes is good too:D

Brands, hmmm, many of them, Indocafe, Nescafe are pretty good, and I love the taste of good day as well. But I'm not that loyal to only one brand, lol. so I also drink torabika, abc white coffee or top coffee. to sum up, I like any kind of coffee which has sweet flavor, not that bitter and the coffee still can be tasted. 

ah... me too, only drink them once in a while, when I want it, when it was served at me, or during the cold weather like now. 

• Like 4

@Sejabini ooooh Torajanese! Great to know hahah especially here.

Yes, yes Toraja coffee well known out there:wub:

@stargazer187 got it. Latte will suit both of your taste I think.. If come to Bandung, try Blue Doors cafe they have great sweet latte.

• Like 4

drinking brewed coffee (looked it up and we use something known as drip brew method; also used in places like vietnam; great coffee there, they use condensed milk there though). once you get used to brewed coffee for so many years, having instant coffee feels a bit flat and does not feel like coffee. hahahah...

so, I don't take coffee in the coffee shops as they don't really serve good coffee. just an overpriced drink where we are really paying for the opportunity to sit in a nice sofa and hang out with friends. so better to have a cold chocolate coffee smoothie instead. hahahha.. but for real hot cup of coffee, always go for something at local food stall type places. best coffee and it is brewed. :D

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

@Lmangla coffee shops 'usually' like that, sad sad world:lol: but glad I've found authentic coffee shops that /cough/ not look so comfy with all those nice interiors. Totally pay for the coffee quality.

But for the 'usually' reason, finally choose to invest brewer, etc:ph34r: 

And suddenly want a cold vietnamese coffee..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Coffee? Has to be Nescafe Azera

download.jpg

Deelish giphy_1.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@Lmangla coffee shops 'usually' like that, sad sad world:lol: 

kekeke.. thats so strange right? like it is supposed to be a coffee shop and they basically sell one product - coffee, so one would think it would be good coffee but really it isn't! :lol:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@Lmangla ironically in good way tho, I found a coffee shop has it's signature is.. Their fruity shortcake. But still known and people call it as coffee shop:lol:

@Ais1ing Nescafe Azera looks quite pricy, or not?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I think everyone should just drink tea #trolling

actually I don’t drink much coffee but I don’t mind a nice cup of latte . What’s all the rage here are these Nespresso machines. 

81UP4krEYPL._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@abnoch

Yes it's pricier compared to regular blends but it's worth it to have it there for the morning brew. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, triplem said:

I think everyone should just drink tea #trolling

Should this become all about coffee and tea talk?

Gahahahahahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

heii @abnoch I just read your 1st post in this thread.. btw are you in sulawesi now? I'm in central sulawesi. wOw.. hahahahah

• Like 4

@Sejabini where? :o before I'm in Marana, Central Sulawesi too. Now become north, and will be moved to Bangkanai (Kalimantan) again day after tomorrow.. Hahah

• Like 4

@abnoch where is that marana? I'm in Palu. wOw.. so now you are in Manado? 

• Like 4

@Sejabini hahahaha Marana is more north from Palu, and now I'm near Empung mount xD

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

i tried a vietnam drip coffee before... it is good :) too bad i need to wait for my sales to go there to get it for me :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 3