Quantcast
Jump to content
LyraYoo

[Upcoming Drama 2018] Recuerdos de la Alhambra | Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억- Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye - Premieres on December 1 Scriptreading Video page 20

Recommended Posts

Chanyeol filming at the railway station....

No sign of HB and SH....as expected

are their scenes so few that they cannot afford to show us a single pic too? :D

 

pic cr as taggedDk4FtrZXsAAYGx8?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Dk4Fs2vWsAIgmjp?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

Spoiler

Dk4FsDiXoAENu8K?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

Spoiler

Dk4FtBxXgAA7f-o?format=jpg&name=medium

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From SH’s stylist they have said their goodbyes to Budapest....

 

And now from another source below it seems they are  headed for Slovenia to continue with their filming abroad...

 

They are expected to return to South Korea in beginning September

 

 

Dk9rSsLUcAAr_8_?format=jpg&name=900x900

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2018 at 7:29 PM, maris1 said:

 

Chanyeol filming at the railway station....

No sign of HB and SH....as expected

are their scenes so few that they cannot afford to show us a single pic too? :D

 

Lol! Dying here of laughter! We are all impatient to see them together , but the production is really playing hard to get and see! Lol. Let’s be patient ! :D

 

mean time let’s enjoy this breath taken views! Just WOW! :o

 

DlDzpZyXcAAogli?format=jpg

DlDzrFDWwAMj404?format=jpg

Cr: as tagged

 

 

The team from MOA might be filming here! :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@alcides14ahjumma....We don’t have much choice but to be patient! Below too as you can see....never together...:lol:

But actually now I don’t have any expectations until October end...because right now HB has a MV out and another one coming next month. Also, with Netflix collaborations like MS they don’t seem to start publicity lots before telecast......so I am good..:D

 

@JojoCx3....I know SH will definitely go....she is already friends with DO since their MV  Annoying brother together and now Chanyeol. But, even if she had not been she loves music and regularly attends concerts:D

 

 

 

Below is HB ( in same jacket and jeans from Granada to Girona to Slovenia :D ) filming today in the vicinity of Hest ( Art gallery row ) in Ljubljana, Slovenia 

 

cr galerijahest via mylovelybinnie  

 

DlHbgQEVsAEU0-8.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, maris1 said:

@JojoCx3....I know SH will definitely go....she is already friends with DO since their MV  Annoying brother together and now Chanyeol. But, even if she had not been she loves music and regularly attends concerts:D

 

Yes def. Also she's Taejoon's gf and he's bff with Chanyeol .. but that concert already happened and I think she didn't go otherwise we would've seen photos of her or heard about her going.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The team had been filming in these places for the last 3 days....

Info courtesy.....

@Lolastarlight1 on twitter too....fount of everything related to the drama and often the first one..:love:

pic cr 652south

 

 

@JojoCx3....oh it’s already over! SH must have been busy with other commitments...:)

 

DlNmgxsW0AAe7lD?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Spoiler

DlNmfztW0AAyoSM?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

DlNcd6-WwAAmDTF?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2018 at 6:43 AM, maris1 said:

@alcides14ahjumma....We don’t have much choice but to be patient! Below too as you can see....never together...:lol:

But actually now I don’t have any expectations until October end...because right now HB has a MV out and another one coming next month. Also, with Netflix collaborations like MS they don’t seem to start publicity lots before telecast......so I am good..:D

Me :unamused:waiting! When I see them :scream: Lol! 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The saga of missing OTP continues...with everyone else being captured on film but them ....our fate that I have become resigned to...

Here is Min Jin Woong ( Seo Hung Joon) swimming in the beautiful Lake Bled, Slovenia...He plays the role of the secretary to Yoo Jin Woo ( Hyun Bin)

 

The visuals of this drama are not a joke....from the cast to the setting...

would be worth watching for just that even for a non-interested viewer

 

 

@alcides14ahjumma.... I think you have a long wait as far as seeing HB-SH together are concerned, my dear friend!:D

i see the first trailer coming out in October with Press conference in Nov. We will be very lucky if we see a magazine spread of them together....

 

 

DlSzl8qX0AAZTno?format=jpg&name=medium

 

DlSzk5yX4AE8vjT?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Pic ctto via Lolastarlight1 on twitter

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DlSzl8qX0AAZTno?format=jpg&name=medium

Cr: as tagged

 

 

Wow, just Wow! Let me see Shin Hye , mister cameraman move to the left! Lol! HB is looking in that direction maybe Shin Hye is there? Lol! I am losing it! Bad bad TVn . I hope after HB’s movie promotion we can see them together! Uhhhh!  :D 

 

Indeed, this drama is worth to watch.”! These images, kind corrupting my innocence ! (Lol):rolleyes:-_-:blink:( pervert ahjumma . Lol). CAN HELP, he looks hot! :P

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It seems SH may be returning home today from Slovenia since her stylist is flying back....

So much assumptions and guess work based on the people surrounding the cast and those involved in the drama production....

what have they done to us...turning into a stalker??? :scream:

 

@alcides14ahjumma.....sorry to convey the wrong impression but that’s not HB but the actor Seung Hoon Joong playing the character Min Jin Woong swimming in Bled Lake. He plays secretary to Yoo Jin Woo(HB) in the drama

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, maris1 said:

 

It seems SH may be returning home today from Slovenia since her stylist is flying back....

So much assumptions and guess work based on the people surrounding the cast and those involved in the drama production....

what have they done to us...turning into a stalker??? :scream:

 

@alcides14ahjumma.....sorry to convey the wrong impression but that’s not HB but the actor Seung Hoon Joong playing the character Min Jin Woong swimming in Bled Lake. He plays secretary to Yoo Jin Woo(HB) in the drama

Lol! He does look hot! Our eyes will be full of hotness from the casts! November where are you! I love guessing games!  lol ! :lol:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Shin Hye is back to Korea. Have a safe flight 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Chanyeol didn't film in Solvenia with the rest of the cast .. means in the drama when they're there he will be somewhere else?! something happens to him? cuz we seen blood on his shirt when he was filming in Budapest?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@JojoCx3...somehow, I feel we will not realise in some places where a particular part of the drama has been filmed specially when it’s indoors....simply because of similar setting, landscape etc of the places.

Did you notice that HB has been in the same jeans and jacket in Hungary which we saw him in Granada, Girona too

So, If Chanyeol was not in Slovenia does not mean he will not be there. 

Just my feelings...:)

Though, something did happen to him because there were blood stains on his T-shirt in the railway station pics in Hungary...as you pointed out

so many conjectures because of lack of drama related info.:blink:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@maris1 Oh yeah I noticed that he was wearing the same clothes.

I kinda like the fact that we don't know much about the drama to get it more excited for it.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally Park Shin Hye and  Hyun Bin captured together...filming in Hungary a while back :love:

Not a very clear picture but still looking great together....our Yoo Jin Woo and Jung Hee Joo...:thumbsup:

 

Pic credit: Tamara_Luca_

via LolaStarlight1

 

 

DlzvQJUXgAcKnVG?format=jpg&name=large

 

DlzvRhtXsAAbA6y?format=jpg&name=large

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, maris1 said:

Finally Park Shin Hye and  Hyun Bin captured together...filming in Hungary a while back :love:

Not a very clear picture but still looking great together....our Yoo Jin Woo and Jung Hee Joo...:thumbsup:

I bet they read our posts:lol: on this thread! Lol! Thank you MOA staff and cast. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×