Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억

3 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

Correction, Chanyeol's sister Park Yoora is actually a Celebrity,

whatever their job confronting the camera is counted as a Celebrity. :blush:

Reveal hidden contents

Owh, I see.. Thanks for the correction 

• Like 6

love the words....” In this house there are two things you don’t touch, my sister and my computer.”....Jung Seju...

Thats surely addressed to character played by HB...interesing!:blush:

• Like 10

[Seoul, Sarah] EXO’s Chanyeol to act as Park Shin Hye’s brother in ‘Memories of the Alhambra’ drama.

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2018/05/14/seoul-sarah-exos-chanyeol-to-act-as-park-shin-hyes-brother-in-memories-of-the-alhambra-drama/

2018-05-14_08-41-54-800x467.jpg

2018-05-14_08-41-58.jpg

[ Well, I have to admit that .....Jung Hee Joo and Jung Se Joo do make a pair of beautiful siblings ....:blush:

Please allow me to momentarily slip into superficiality....I plead guilty to “lack of much awaited news of substance “ :glasses:]

Park-Shin-Hye6.jpg

• Like 10

It is getting close, they suppose to leave on the 18, to Granada ! Hope to have news of the others that will join them! I am extremely curious!  :D

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, aafmzm said:

Guys he will be married twice ahahah that's a really new concept for korean dramas , she I also under Keyeast/SM I think SM is investing in this drama or its pure coincidence

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images/gifs. Thanks.
  • Like 7

Han Bo-Reum to Become Hyun Bin’s Wife in ‘ Memories of the Alhambra ‘

photo974059.jpg

Han Bo-reum takes on the role of Ko Yoo-ra, Yoo Jin-woo's second wife who's currently divorcing him.

She's a former celebrity who is vain and impulsive and married Yoo Jin-woo not long after they met at a gathering.

She interferes with Yoo Jin-woo's life deeply after they married.

http://www.hancinema.net/han-bo-reum-to-become-hyun-bin-s-wife-in-memories-of-the-alhambra-118597.html

(  My Note; So here lies the hurdle in the smooth progress of the romance between Yoo Jin Woo and Jung Hee Joo.....):wacko:

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Lolastarlight1 said:

Guys he will be married twice ahahah that's a really new concept for korean dramas , she I also under Keyeast/SM I think SM is investing in this drama or its pure coincidence

Did not understand ! Is she with both companies ? Can you recommend any of her projects? First time heard about her, would like to get to know her! :)

Funny the way the casts are popping up , reminded me off popcorn ? (Lol):D

• Like 3

Until now supporting actors isnt stunning as I expected. But the story looks interesting. 

• Like 2

With Secret Forest director and QIHM/Nine/W writernim, my expectation goes a notch higher after I saw additional information:

Executive producer(s)
  • Cho Hyung-jin
  • Kim Sang-heon

Same team who produced the hit My Mister  . So far the show is one among the high quality production , aesthetics wise. I guess the same method of filming will be adapted to MOA's. 

Spoiler

My Mister even took a one week halt of releasing episodes 13-14 in order to give the production time to film and not to rush the finished episode. Of course they are cautious given the drama that went through with Hwayugi. I would fine the production very efficient because they also have their own drama prior to broadcast date.

source

• Like 10

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

With Secret Forest director and QIHM/Nine/W writernim, my expectation goes a notch higher after I saw additional information:

Executive producer(s)
  • Cho Hyung-jin
  • Kim Sang-heon

Same team who produced the hit My Mister  . So far the show is one among the high quality production , aesthetics wise. I guess the same method of filming will be adapted to MOA's. 

Hide contents

My Mister even took a one week halt of releasing episodes 13-14 in order to give the production time to film and not to rush the finished episode. Of course they are cautious given the drama that went through with Hwayugi. I would fine the production very efficient because they also have their own drama prior to broadcast date.

source

I think we should not be greedy I mean this Drama will be produced by Studio Dragon & Green snaje ( the prod comp of W & my mister ) we have a very good PD & Writer also overseas shooting which means that we will see beautiful quality with beautiful sceneries and let's not forget that the writer focus mostly on the leads and KGS is a veteran good actor also heard that Park hoon is a good actor and we still dont know who will be here grandma and what will be her role. Let's hope for a well written characters and good osts too

• Like 9

[Official] Park Hoon, “ Memories of the Alhambra Palace” appearance confirmed ... Hyun Bin’s rival

0003298027_001_20180516091402367.jpg?typ

•         Name: Park Hoon
  •         Hangul: 박훈
  •         Birth Name: Park Won-Hee (박원희)
  •             Profession: Actor, musical actor
  •             Birthdate: 1981-Apr-27
  •         Birthplace: South Korea
  •         Height: 179 cm
  •         Blood Type:

Movies

Drama Series

TV Movies

Cr asianwiki

Excerpt 

( google trans)

Actor Park Hoon, who is on the rising trail of crossing the film and TV screens is raising expectations by announcing the news of his casting in TVN, "the memories of the Alhambra Palace (play Song Jae Jung, director An Gilho)".

'Memories of the Alhambra Palace' is a drama depicting the story of two people entering a bizarre event while staying in a hostel operated by Jeong Hee-joo (Park Shin-hye). Park Hoon plays the role of CEO of the investment company, Cha Hyung - seok.

Cha Hyung-seok (CHS) is a person who has a passion and ego-like tendency similar to Eugene Wu (Hyun Bin) with whom he has been a friend since college, but with the same tendency, there is friction between the two. It leads to a sharp confrontation with Eugene Wo leading to breakup between them.

Park is a veteran actor who has accumulated a lot of acting skills in many theater and musicals including the play 'The Good School Boys', 'Judo Boy', 'Bunker Trilogy'. In 2016, he started acting on TV dramas in earnest through KBS2 'Descendants of the Sun',  SBS ...., MBC 'Two Cops',' He has shown a unique presence by exhibiting high-quality performances with a heavy role.

In particular, Park has recently acted as a team leader in the film 'Golden Slumber', He fully satisfied the expectations of the audience with his overwhelming charisma and delicate performance.

( My Note...the production team ....PD, writer and the cast do increase the anticipation of watching the drama...cannot wait to know and see more...:grin:)

• Like 7

Park Hoon is a solid actor, mostly in dramatic roles.  He is a good choice :)

Studio Dragon releases polished dramas and movies.  The producers also have universal quality dramas under their belts. If we are lucky, it will be the same shooting crew for Misaeng, Secret Forest and My Ajusshi. No worries from me.

HB’s character is named Eugene Wu?  Given that name, can we expect some English dialogues from him? He can speak a little from what I remember.

• Like 7

Kim Eui Sung as Cha Byung Jun

A professor at the University of Alhambra, who is wealthy and highly educated. Father of Cha Hyung Seok. He gets entangled with Yoo Jin Woo ( HB) in the mysterious case too.

0001036682_001_20180516103812506.jpg?typ

( My Note

A veteran actor of tremendous stature. Basically worked in movies. A list too long to mention here

’ Six flying dragons’and ‘W’ and ‘ Be Positive’ being the only dramas from what I have in my knowledge. This being the fourth one. 

From the roles he has breathed life into and been loved by viewers AND the fact that he has rarely worked in dramas we can infer that the role of the Professor here is going to be an important and interesting one.

In recent times his performances have been acknowledged by awards and nominations in ‘Train from Busan’ and ‘ W’. 

As you you can see from info below....we have every reason to be happy by the addition of Kim Eui Sung who will definitely give weight by his presence in this drama too. )

Awards......

53rd BaekSang Arts Awards 2017

Best supporting actor Train to Busan

25th Buil film awards 2016

Best supporting actor Train to Busan

MBC Drama Awards 2016

Best supporting actor mini series ‘W’

5th APAN Star Awards 2016

Best supporting actor ‘W’

Nominations........

22nd Chunsa Film Art Award 2017

Best supporting actor ‘Train to Busan’

37th Blue Dragon Awards 2016

Best supporting actor film ‘Train to Busan’

50th Baeksang Awards 2014

Best supporting actor ‘ The Face Reader’

sources...wikipedia and Asianwiki

• Like 7

Actor Lee Hakju has confirmed his appearance as Kim Sang Bum ...

201805170850527166_1_20180517085811204.j

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003050298

Excerpt

According to SM C & C, Lee Kook-joo is cast in TVN's new drama 'Memories of Alhambra Palace' (directed by Ahn Kil-ho / drama Song Jae-jung / production studio dragon, Green Snake Media).

tvN 'Memories of the Alhambra Palace' is a work where Yoo Jin-woo (Hyun Bin), a representative of the investment company, travels to Granada in Spain for business and is tied up with an old hostel run by Jeong Hee-Joo. 

Kim Sang-bum is a foreign student who learns ...with Jung Hee-joo at a classical guitar workshop. So, Lee will show the chemistry with Park Shin-hye and add vitality to the drama. He cares for her.

In the meantime, Lee Hwangju ....has been radiating a strong presence in the public. In addition to numerous independent films such as' Twelfth Assistant Deacon’ .....', he has taken various roles through various roles such as drama tvN' Oh my Ghost 'and OCN 'Squad 38' etc

Cr: Asianwiki

Name: Lee Hak-Joon

Hangul: 이학주

Born: January 9, 1989

Birthplace: South Korea

Movies

Marionette  (2018) - Kim Dong-Jin

Autumn Sonata 2017) - Joon

Insane 2016) - Dong-Sik

The Shameless 2015) - Sung-Chul

Drama Series

Squad 38  OCN / 2016) - Ahn Chang-Ho

Oh My Ghost tvN / 2015) - Shin Gyeong-M

This is My Love   JTBC / 2015) - Choi Jae-Ho (20s)

TV Movies

Drama Special: Disqualified Laughter  (KBS2 / 2016) - Do-Sik

Drama Special: Fake Family  (KBS2 / 2015) - Lee Min-Soo

• Like 6