Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억

I see many old friends from doctors days.. I am so happy see you all around. 

This is it ....TODAY...we will see the fantasy romance drama

We will see the chemi between Hyunbin & Park shin hye. 

DtTbF5qU8AASeLB?format=jpg&name=orig

• Like 4

This is Chinese version

Finally I understand..what hyunbin and shinhye laughing on Kim eul sui when he talk. 

When reporter ask him : you are the father for hyunbin on rampant and father for Park Hoon on MOA?

He answer : with hyunbin,...when you call me his appa...he too old for me for become my son..I will feel uncomfortable...hahahaahha:lol:

if you have Chinese version again...I will understand what they laughing..

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, nistymaj01 said:

Hello dear friends. This is it yay! Tge day we are all waiting for:)

@nistymaj01 hello dear friend I miss you I saw you on koala I was happy let us cheer the first episode I hope it will get the high ratings although tvn didn't promote it well as other dramas ,I am annoyed from them .

@DOCDOC: hello honey it was 2years since then like millitary :bawling:

@rori0711❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NileRose said:

@nistymaj01 hello dear friend I miss you I saw you on koala I was happy let us cheer the first episode I hope it will get the high ratings although tvn didn't promote it well as other dramas ,I am annoyed from them .

@DOCDOC: hello honey it was 2years since then like millitary :bawling:

@rori0711 did you see that I was annoyed :triumph:

Me too...not satisfied with tvn..lack for promotion MOA:bawling: . But with this unfair treatment. I pray MOA will become a hit drama all over the world..

We will support them all the best...

Fighting MOA 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

Me too...not satisfied with tvn..lack for promotion MOA:bawling: . But with this unfair treatment. I pray MOA will become a hit drama all over the world..

We will support them all the best...

Fighting MOA 

I hope so although I am pessimistic the drama has new idea and I hope the excusion will be as expectations without dragging to the story lines :tears:

@Kasmic did you see that I was so annoyed from them :crazy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@NileRose let's hope for the best for MOA:grin:

6 more Hours to go....

Counting hours...

I can see episode one...

Welcome @u10co006

Let's have fun together and enjoy watching MOA from episode 1 - 16...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, u10co006 said:

hello guys!! 

just watched the trailer ! it looks awesome! cant wait for the episode today! 

Welcome here darling ❤️

@DocDoc : Fighting :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DOCDOC said:

Welcome @u10co006

Let's have fun together and enjoy watching MOA from episode 1 - 16...

Hi there ! :)

I hope Netflix uploads it soonish

• Like 2

Guys,Did you know that today has melon music award show?I hate it .why .......?why today.Today is our girl's drama premier day.Now I really worry about rating :tears::tears:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, kilumar said:

Guys,Did you know that today has melon music award show?I hate it .why .......?why today.Today is our girl's drama premier day.Now I really worry about rating :tears::tears:

not many gonna see it don't worry cuz EXO aren't going, I'm not saying this cuz I'm an EXOL but, it always has been like this, when EXO's performance comes, the ratings rise so much, otherwise it's low for awards show.

------

anyways, guys just wanted to share that if you have Netflix and the episode will be availabe for you on December 11, you can use vpn for any Asian country and you can watch it today!!

• Like 4

@JojoCx3 not sure if you've already read translated interview from other sources regarding PSH's interview mention of ChanYeol.  In the YouTube video above by @DOCDOC she was asked about working with Chanyeol. Voiceover said "Regarding the absent EXO member Chanyeol, PSH had this to say about him"

PSH : Even though I am acting as his sister, in reality we didn't have many scenes to film together because of circumstances (I think she's referring to the storyline).  Having said that, despite not having much interaction with him on screen, I heard that despite his heavy/busy schedule outside (with EXO) he was still very enthusiastic whilst filming on set.  So I am anticipating his acting a lot.

I only came around to read this page and haven't followed this drama.  Is it pre-produced or are they still filming?  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@JojoCx3 not sure if you've already read translated interview from other sources regarding PSH's interview mention of ChanYeol.

So I am anticipating his acting a lot.  

I only came around to read this page and haven't followed this drama.  Is it pre-produced or are they still filming?  

Oh hey you're from 1DMP right!:smiley: and yes I have already seen and read her interview, anything Chanyeol or EXO related I know it the moment it's released haha!! I thought it was cute, cuz he's also bff with her bf Choi Tae-joon!!

so this drama is not 100% pre-produced, I think they're still filming it, the parts in Korea. The parts in Europe (Spain, Slovenia and Hungary) are already done! Hope you watch and enjoy the drama ^^ The director praised his acting, and he did quite well in Missing 9 (if you have watched it) so I'm also anticipating his acting, hope he get lots of praises just like how Kyungsoo did!

• Like 2

Yes @JojoCx3 ....since 100DMP I am now an EXO-L (I have a lot of catching up to do) :lol:. DKS is my bias.  I will be following him henceforth.  I am so grateful to all the dedicated EXO-L members who diligently translate everything online.  I just read about Chanyeol in MOA.  And was interested to find out what Augmented Reality is.  I may watch some of this drama to see what it's all about.  Not sure if I have time to catch it live.  May see if I can catch it once it finishes. :D

• Like 3