Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Guys go check Vast entertainment IG page aka Binnie’s  Company IG... they posted a short clip of his last shooting 

go heal y’all :wub:

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Guys you know what makes me mad even more??? Fact that HB has been so busy the past 2 years with different projects that now he will may be like time for me to take a break in 2019.. lol uhm I can’t take that :bawling: why do all my favourite actors take forever to star in a project?? Oh because they all crazy rich millionaires superstars who don’t need as much money and already established fame so they only work once every blue moon :lol:

okay ignore me guys sorry LOL

Hyun Bin deserved a much needed rest and come back in action ;) MoA surely drained him.

6 minutes ago, hyuuhikari said:

Jinwoo? oh right because he was solving the bug, I'll change it to zombie Seo:wub:, thanks^_^

I'll change mine also since I answered Emma :crazy:

3 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Guys go check Vast entertainment IG page aka Binnie’s  Company IG... they posted a short clip of his last shooting 

thanks! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

This is it i hate her i hate her i hate her, no sort of explanation can justify this ending for me I AM NEVER WATCHING ANY SJJ DRAMAS EVER AGAIN. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

i bet you talk about this?:D

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, capslove said:

So..jinwoo is dead and live in the game isn't he?

I'm not sure myself, waiting for TVN police confirmation...:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

6 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Lol.. is the poll important now.. :bawling:

apparently, it's a good distraction :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Thank you for the info

For everyone her is the clip: 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Kasmic I don’t even know the answer to poll 2 but the ending was too disappointing for me. I can’t even bring myself to watch it with subs later. And I most likely won’t. 

@rori0711 @hyuuhikari even I dont know what the answer is.. 

R8GV.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Really they could have had an adorable ending where he is using the game to propose to her or something.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Haha, I know a lot of people are pissed off about the ending but I'm choosing to see it from a poetic point of view (the romance aspect, I mean...the game part of the plot is another story).

I'm not excusing the writer in any way, but I find myself not so mad that our beloved couple's reunion wasn't shown. 

If you think about it, Jin-woo's and Hee-ju's romance was always a quiet, subtle, and emotional type of romance rather than the typical obvious, grand gesture kind of romance. 

We got giddy when Hee-ju said she worried more about Jin-woo's well being than her own brother's. We swooned when Jin-woo touched Hee-ju's face and brushed away a tear. We felt touched when Hee-ju smiled sweetly at Jin-woo when he was looking so defeated and broken.

Those are such quiet moments but it made a huge impact on their love story. 

Even during their more romantic scenes like the kisses they shared... A lot of their feelings for each other are understated and subtle... They're a "show" more than "tell" kind of romance if you know what I mean... Like, their actions and the expressions on their faces are what carry their romance forward rather than how many romantic scenes they actually have together.  

To me, it seemed like Jin-woo didn't knock on her door that morning because he would probably chicken out from going to the church and going to his likely death. Jin-woo cares for Hee-ju so much that he knows it would make him hesitate if he saw her. And even Hee-ju, all those times she went to the church was proof of her devotion and love for him ... 

My point is... the fact that their romance  ends with her running to find him... It's not 100% satisfying, but it IS

a hope-filled ending. It's poetic in the sense that just like the bulk of their romance is implicit and unseen, their reunion is also implicit and unseen. 

It's almost like their reunion is private, only for them. Even we, the audience, are cut off from it. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't loooove the ending, since I would have preferred seeing a kiss or hug or something but... It is what it is. 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

What a tragic life of JINWOO. When i thought he deserved all the warmth, comfort, being loved with someone like HEEJOO, this writer gave us some richard simmons. I dont even bother to call it an ending. Haaaa, hoping for another production to cast HB-PSH again cause this drama didn't utilized their chemistry to the limit...yet...

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

i bet you talk about this?:D

Spoiler

thanks! loving the smile on Hyun Bin's face. :wub:

To HyunBinnie: You slayed out there, love! Salute! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Thank you for the info

For everyone her is the clip: 

They said it’s time for President to Log Out now... kyaaa I will miss our obnoxious President Yoo .. gah that acting though when he was stabbing everyone. I cried my eyes out when he stabbed Secretary Seo:bawling:

Edited by Jillia
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

That email idea to Netflix, for MOA 2.0.. lol..I think I might have to take that seriously..

They could have hugged at least..

tenor.gif?itemid=11701187

Anyways, Netflix version is up...tenor.gif?itemid=4390081...:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

14 minutes ago, grayscale said:

Haha, I know a lot of people are pissed off about the ending but I'm choosing to see it from a poetic point of view (the romance aspect, I mean...the game part of the plot is another story).

I'm not excusing the writer in any way, but I find myself not so mad that our beloved couple's reunion wasn't shown. 

If you think about it, Jin-woo's and Hee-ju's romance was always a quiet, subtle, and emotional type of romance rather than the typical obvious, grand gesture kind of romance. 

We got giddy when Hee-ju said she worried more about Jin-woo's well being than her own brother's. We swooned when Jin-woo touched Hee-ju's face and brushed away a tear. We felt touched when Hee-ju smiled sweetly at Jin-woo when he was looking so defeated and broken.

Those are such quiet moments but it made a huge impact on their love story. 

Even during their more romantic scenes like the kisses they shared... A lot of their feelings for each other are understated and subtle... They're a "show" more than "tell" kind of romance if you know what I mean... Like, their actions and the expressions on their faces are what carry their romance forward rather than how many romantic scenes they actually have together.  

To me, it seemed like Jin-woo didn't knock on her door that morning because he would probably chicken out from going to the church and going to his likely death. Jin-woo cares for Hee-ju so much that he knows it would make him hesitate if he saw her. And even Hee-ju, all those times she went to the church was proof of her devotion and love for him ... 

My point is... the fact that their romance  ends with her running to find him... It's not 100% satisfying, but it IS

a hope-filled ending. It's poetic in the sense that just like the bulk of their romance is implicit and unseen, their reunion is also implicit and unseen. 

It's almost like their reunion is private, only for them. Even we, the audience, are cut off from it. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't loooove the ending, since I would have preferred seeing a kiss or hug or something but... It is what it is. 

Yeah.. Sadly for me, the saddest thing is not why dont they are have kissing time, hugging time or more intimate chemistry scene again, but to think what happened to JW exactly, how vague about hope to JW is he still in real life world or not to reach his gf becoming third wifey.. Will they just reuniting in the game? Really? After all JW aching and sacrificing life? I hope the translation give smth.. For me, this way just too dark for now wkwkw

• Like 11

Last episode on Netflix, but I don't want to watch.. 

HB PSH are not even destined to be together even in reel life. Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, bairama said:

Yeah.. Sadly for me, the saddest thing is not why dont they are have kissing time, hugging time or more intimate chemistry scene again, but to think what happened to JW exactly, how vague about hope to JW is he still in real life world or not to reach his gf becoming third wifey.. Will they just reuniting in the game? Really? After all JW aching and sacrificing life? I hope the translation give smth.. For me, this way just too dark for now wkwkw

I guess that's where the game part of it comes in. Se-ju technically was hurt too when he got off the train in Granada and was in that weird dungeon-prison place in the game. But even so, he also made it back alive which makes me hope that Jin-woo also comes back alive, even after dissolving to dust in the church.

The Jesus imagery was heavy in this episode again, but if you remember, Jesus was resurrected to heaven after he was crucified and killed on earth. So maybe Jin-woo's game self was killed and turned into dust but his real self was resurrected inside the game. 

Yeah .. the game plot I'm not so happy about.. it's super flawed, but that's my take on it. Because Se-ju is alive, it means Jin-woo must also be truly alive (and not just as an NPC in the game).

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

After watching 2 dramas of this writer I think she should...

Her ideas are really interesting but the execution leaves a lot to desire. 

I totally agree with you.. writternim need help..she is such a psycho writer!! What is really in her head and mind???  She has a brilliant idea but I think she needs a partner to help her to write the ending for her!! LOL

Watching W and MOA is like torturing my heart twice.. i can't watch this kind of dramas ..gonna stop watching this writer's drama..LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, grayscale said:

I guess that's where the game part of it comes in. Se-ju technically was hurt too when he got off the train in Granada and was in that weird dungeon-prison place in the game. But even so, he also made it back alive which makes me hope that Jin-woo also comes back alive, even after dissolving to dust in the church.

The Jesus imagery was heavy in this episode again, but if you remember, Jesus was resurrected to heaven after he was crucified and killed on earth. So maybe Jin-woo's game self was killed and turned into dust but his real self is stuck in the game. 

Yeah .. the game plot I'm not so happy about.. it's super flawed, but that's my take on it. Because Se-ju is alive, it means Jin-woo must also be truly alive (and not just as an NPC in the game).

I think so.. And imagining about HJ become master and someone save him and then he is back just like SJ.. 

But it's really a long torturing way! Haha but yeah after no debug game, maybe it will just so easy breezy lemon squeezy;) 

Yashh all and all it's very fun to watch this together, the feeling to exchanging post together is something definitely not traumatic, I have very good time with you all thank you so much{}

Go to sleep gnight.. Will be back with Jinwoo fmv or JinwooxHejoo in this show to vent this out because they are just too precious! Wish you guys will check out in my channel soon<3

• Like 6