Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억

1 hour ago, KymberleeD said:

I know right... just looking at them makes you giggle, but it seems like they are in their own bubble that I don’t want them disturbed at all...!!!

Reveal hidden contents

I know SH is in a relationship right now, but why do I feel like i want a more mature man for her... like that ahjussi type you are so ready to devour her!!! 

Hahaha... is there any rated R fanfic on this two that are out yet? Pls PM me... just want more on this two..!!! Really..!!!

Spoiler

I don't think there are R rated ff about them, afaik not a lot of actors/actresses have ff compared to.. other like idols:sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the translation @stroppyse still lol-ing at elderly, ajusshi, and HB teasing at the end:D

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Uhm guys what if like the ending is the scene of HJ and JW meeting in granada and then just smiling atveach other ?? Something like the very first teaser and the poster ?? I'm ...... i don't want it i can't accept that kind of ending. 

250px-Memories_of_the_Alhambra.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 7

@siddy09 gif noted and Im in the "zone"  how can I not be esp after reading @PororoQueen  epic fanfic.:joy:

Spoiler

tumblr_plc7ha5U741w40071o1_400.giftumblr_plc7ha5U741w40071o2_400.gif

tumblr_plc7ha5U741w40071o3_400.giftumblr_plc7ha5U741w40071o4_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_plc7ha5U741w40071o5_400.giftumblr_plc7ha5U741w40071o6_400.gif

tumblr_plc7ha5U741w40071o7_400.giftumblr_plc7ha5U741w40071o8_400.gif

cr. daydream in tumblr

Let ask this question particular to @katakwasabi Who did it better?

Makes me wonder if Prof Cha is really scared or not :joy:

Spoiler

Dw5OoivUYAEEIB5.jpg

Dw5Oo_RUYAAq8O0.jpg

Nawww a beautiful fanart of SeJu..rescued, free and home. Yay! we get to see his side of the story... thru a flashback of course :P

Dw5b4kkX4AA8lxg.jpg

• Like 13
  • LOL 6

@stroppyse Thank you so much for the full translation of the ep 13-14 BTS :thumbsup: 

15 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

Uhm guys what if like the ending is the scene of HJ and JW meeting in granada and then just smiling atveach other ?? Something like the very first teaser and the poster ?? I'm ...... i don't want it i can't accept that kind of ending. 

I hope it doesnt end that way. I cant handle a 1.5  episode of separation to only finally meet in the last half hour.. 

Though looking at the bits of the English lyrics of OST 6, I think they will be separated for a while. :heartbreak:

I hope it reflects more on the time that he first left or now that his missing rather than any unnecessary   time jump or memory loss. But like the last line said, "We finally can meet" 

" I've been always here to live with you forever,

I think I know it from the smile that look at me shyly

All the time with you and all the time behind you

Maybe we've loved each other, or in love

Wherever you go, oh you

Wherever you are, wherever you go.

Maybe we're hidden from the world,

Following the road that has been fated 

From the first day we breathed 

It's a very, very long time. 

We finally can meet"

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

A translation of the BTS for eps 13, 14.  Translation in the spoiler since it's lengthy.

Reveal hidden contents

Video Title: Memories of Alhambra eps 13, 14 BTS

caption: That difficult, one person, two roles acting (star), Finally meeting Emma X Hee Joo BTS
caption: Starting first with Hee Joo who is meeting Emma for the first time!
HJ caption: What is this music?
HJ captions: (amazed) (slightly scared)
Director: Cut!
Staff: That was good.
caption: The gap in moods…, as soon as Cut has been said, instantly brightening up, Hee Joo

(HJ mimicking JW as if talking to HJ who has just started in the game)
JW: How dare you!
JW: (Restrictions) You have to start on level 1!
Staff: Was it like that? k k k k
caption: To JIn Woo who has climbed up from the bottom, Hee Joo is new chick.
Staff: As a sunbae in the game…
HJ: Aii~
caption: Have to shoot double-fisted guns like this to get a proper taste.
HJ: That must be fun.
HJ: Doing action.
HJ: Such as if HJ was going around just shooting her guns…
Staff: That’s right. Like a (star) female warrior (star).

(video title card)

caption: This time appearing as the Spanish guitar goddess, Emma.
caption: After diligently practicing the guitar, able to play it herself, the multi-talented Actress Shin Hye
Emma caption: (the vibe of studying Spanish guitar overseas)
caption: As soon as she grabs a guitar, practicing without resting.
Staff: Now, shall we try a rehearsal?
Emma caption: (((REAL Emma)))
HJ caption: (((Hee Joo’s stand-in actress)))
Director: Everyone, action.
caption: Now, at least able to play like this with her eyes closed >_<
caption: Learning to play the guitar and making it look easy, the passionate Hee Joo (heart)

(video title card)

caption: Always giving a tantalizing feeling, this association. Carrying the key and having come to find Emma, Jin Woo.
caption: Today as well, practicing their scene before shooting, the two actors.
caption: Hee Joo is again becoming Emma (100%)
caption: Perhaps a new bridegroom waiting for his bride? Jin Woo is cutely preparing.
caption: Is the length of his leg 1 meter 20 cm? Turning even just preparing himself into a photo spread, Jin Woo. (me: this last means that he makes even this look good)

Director: Action!
caption:  Shooting the taking the key to Emma’s guitar playing again scene starts!
Emma/JW captions: (focused) (focused)
Emma caption: The bell on top of the head is jingling. k k
caption: Playing around with the very magical key, the two people.
Emma caption: (playing with it)

caption: The tight shot on Emma to finish the shoot.
caption: Acting to seem really like a game character, the pro actress.
Emma captions: (stiff) (expressionless)
Emma caption: (ice)
Director: Cut! Okay.
Emma caption: (daeng) (me: sound like a bell signaling the end)
caption: Having stood in front of her with a funny face (to try make her laugh), Jin Woo’s chastisement.

(video title card)

caption: This kind of scene has not been seen before. Jin Woo X Hee Joo’s fitting room as a secret room(?) kiss scene.
caption: In the middle of figuring out how to embrace each other in order to make it come out prettier.
JW: Let’s just do it like this! (pulling her in suddenly)
HJ caption: Omo //_//
HJ: You can’t get any (blood) on me. H H
caption: Having to shoot the same scene twice is a given. Having to differentiate between the game and the real world, the difficult filming.
HJ: Oh!
HJ: (Coming from Jin Woo’s clothes) blood - be careful!
JW: My thoughts are
JW: since Hee Joo is smaller than me
JW: (if I hug her lower) than it will feel less as if I’m embracing her.
Director: That’s right. That’s right.
JW: And, then Hee Joo will be the one comforting me.
caption: Always positioning, even considering the placement of the arms carefully, the two.
caption: Using a close embrace to reassure a worried heart…
caption: Jin Woo’s spine, what is it?
caption: Magic Couple, only walks the explosive romantic way.
caption: I mean if in a place like this, you’re going to be like this.. this is really the best (heart)
JW: You’re not obeying me. Really.
JW: I told you not to log in.
caption: Strangely, a man that she doesn’t want to obey, Jin Woo (heart)
JW: Let’s go home.
JW: Let’s go.
JW caption: (bumps into something)
Director: Okay!
JW caption: (ice)
HJ: Oppa’s back appearance is really funny right now (explaining)

caption: Now, to the CEO, only Hee Joo. Even taking care of Jin Woo’s clothing appearance, Hee Joo.
caption: Yes, we will rehearse the kiss scene (heart)
Director: Yes, close the door.
caption: It’s normal for everyone’s hearts to be hurting now,, (feeling teary)
Director: This is the feeling we want.
caption: Kiss scene masters 1, 2 rehearsing in detail.
JW: Like this?
JW: Like this?
caption: The pretty kiss scene angle is a dance where they both turn their heads.
caption: This angle is Jin Woo (heart) Hee Joo two love angle, angle where there is no one but them.

caption: a common actors’ discussion planning before going into a kiss scene.mp4
JW: Using a smartphone to look at the script
JW: like this (narrow-minded)
HJ: But if you turn it and look at it this way, then it’s fine.
JW: Ow. That’s a bother.
HJ: Oh, elderly one..!
JW caption: (pretending not to hear)
HJ: Ajusshi. Ajusshi.
JW: You’re calling me an ajusshi…
JW: With a book…
JW caption: (faked smile)
JW: Do you prefer to read it as a book or on a table?
HJ: A book
JW: (See) Right? I just like reading the script… (me: can’t make out the rest of what he says and it’s not subtitled. sorry)
HJ: You said your eyes hurt. k k k k k k

caption: Even after chit-chatting, instantly focused and starting the filming.
Director: Why are you being so embarrassed like this?
HJ: Why is the Director being embarrassed like this?
HJ: This is embarrassing since the BTS is being shot like this. (me: she means that the BTS camera is making her shy about watching her own kiss scene)
caption: Focusing hard on the monitor enough to pierce it in order to review the scene, the monitoring fairy.
JW: Jin Woo was in a rush.
HJ: Huh?
JW: This.. Jin Woo was in a real hurry.
JW: Her lips are all..
JW: he’s trying to eat them all up. k k k k
Director: Of course, he’s in a rush.
HJ: He doesn’t know her lips are disappearing.
HJ: Why is he in such a rush?
JW: Jin Woo is in a rush right now
caption: Unable to release the tension, the suspense romance, <Memories of the Alhambra> please love it till the end!

I have to say that HB and PSH make a really cute couple from seeing the BTS-es. They both clearly take their roles and this drama seriously, and it shows in how they both break down every detail and rehearse before they shoot. However, they also play around and joke quite a bit. They don't come across as a rl couple, which is good given that at least one of them is in a committed relationship already, but there is a level of comfort there that allows them to take liberties with each other and does translate into good chemistry on film. The last little bit of the BTS, btw, which is HB teasing PSH about how JW is in such a hurry that he's just eating up her lips in their kiss scene made me laugh.  :D

thanks always! you are jjang!!! :thumbsup:

indeed. they are very comfortable with each other. PSH is a touchy and expressive person. she laughs and smile for almost every thing. she is being herself. but to know she still be like that to HB is a lil bit surprised me. HB sure always takes care of his co star very well. he is always sweet. but it depends on his co star who will take the mood in any ways. so in this case, it's PSH who make it sweet and lovely. she respons every single thing from HB cutely. I'm grateful to this couple.

• Like 15

I suddenly had this thought...what if ehen Su Jin overheard what Go Yura said in the toilet hence sent the message “i’m sorry” to Jw? 

I remembered Su Jin is also planning to be at the oolice station around the same time too. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, yuhotarubi said:

I hope not, I still want them to be lovey-dovey at the last ep:wub: or bickering or teasing each other:P

• Like 7

Thank you for the making translation! So I’m actually right about Hyun Bin saying “eat” at the end. Hahahaha. See? Not only fans know that word when it comes to kissing. :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

EMMA: "Whoa thanks for the key, I have been waiting for this" Emma smiled while looking at the golden key, Emma stood up happily and threw away her guitar. Zinu catched her guitar and slowly placed it down on the floor, confused.

ZINU: "What is that key for anyway" Jinwoo scratched his head

EMMA: "This is to open the SeJoo room at Alhambra palace hotel" Emma walked around behind Zinu. She looked at Zinu’s face closely admiring his handsome feature, dimples and his lips, she said "But, Yo, there is a catch!"

ZINU: "Lady, hurry up and free SeJoo, his sister is worry about him"

EMMA: "Why so rush Zinu, I heard you never rush divorcing your second wife, anyhow I have a secret question for you, if you can answer this, your quest is over, I will give you SeJoo"

ZINU: "Alright, shout it out" Zinu rolled his eyes, and made that iconic *tongue touching lip*  

EMMA: Who is the prettiest, HeeJoo or Me?"

ZINU: " What, I can't answer that, you know you guys have similar face, and quit playing a game with me already!" "by the way can you play a different song?"

EMMA: "I need your honest answer" Emma ignored Zinu's second reply.

ZINU: "I know you won't like this, but the answer is HeeJoo" Zinu moved few steps back  "Don't tell me, do you have a feeling for me?"

EMMA's eyes became wider and red, the smoke came out of her head and ears, her hands clenched, squeezing the golden key"

EMMA: "Wrong answer, I'm gonna punish you Zinu, .... You hurt my feeling" Emma cried, she cried a river, she put her hands covering her face  "You had me at Annyeong (Hello)"   *flashback at the first time they met at Alcazaba cafe*

Zinu: "Sorry Emma, but HeeJoo and I already kissed, we've been in a relationship for few days now"

EMMA: "Ahjussssiiiiii !!!!.... I won't let you go out of this room, I will keep you lock up in my dungeon! Forever!"

Emma locked the church door with her powerful hands from afar and grabbed an electric guitar. Now she's playing DeepPurple Smoke on the water Intro.

And so Zinu disappeared, and SeJoo is back.

Ah, thank you, for this unbeatable moment!
You have a talent for writing, and I coloured some passages in blue that I found particularly inspired.

"I heard you never rush divorcing your second wife."
It's a way to start a marital dispute instead of HJ. As if Emma wasn't as naive as HJ, and blamed JW for his wanderings.
 "and quit playing a game with me already!".
Two-way replica, really well found, I love it!!!!
"by the way can you play a different song?"
We ourselves, as spectators, are fed up with hearing the same guitar tune over and over again. That ridiculous remark, placed there in the middle of the flight, is awesome.
"flashback at the first time they met at Alcazaba cafe"
Emma is a crazy girl, who fell in love at first sight, who decided to take JW from the beginning ! ah ah ah !
"grabbed an electric guitar. Now she's playing DeepPurple Smoke on the water Intro."
Nice way to end it, with a little fat gag, referring to the previous reply.!

I add my little touch by offering an alternative ending:

Angry, Zinu disconnects the cable jack connecting the electric guitar to the amp.
ZINU - Emma, you leave me no choice, I'm going to have to hurt you, if you don't let me go.
EMMA - Idiot, don't you know that no weapon can be used in my presence?
ZINU - A weapon, maybe not, but this...
Zinu approaches Emma and kisses her on the lips. Tetanized with surprise, her eyes widen.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

18 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

You know..he could actually not fight alone from the beginning if he just included HJ in his game plan. Sec seo's death is still pointless. I dont know why he needed to die when he can be a better ally when alive. Oh well. Its already ep 14. Lets the past be past and move on. Hahaha

Sec Seo is actually better as a dead ally.  Since he is already dead, he cannot die again in the game.  Once he appears, he single-handedly destroys all enemies.  As a logged in player (as opposed to an NPC), he was not as advanced in the game.  I think JW actually hurt his game-playing abilities by giving him advanced weapons instead of letting him earn them in the game.  Yes, it's slow going, but it builds practice.  Perhaps it wouldn't have made a difference anyway because the reality of the game is that JW is too high level of a player.  Enemies are drawn to him and mob him.  Anyone else not at his level really doesn't have any chance of survival.  For example, if Sec Seo was on that train to Granada by himself, or at the station by himself without JW being nearby, I don't think he would have been bombarded by all those assassins.  For JW to include HJ in the game would be a death sentence for her.  Bc she's NOT Emma, so she doesn't have Emma's ability to create a duel-free zone.

• Like 3

14.01.2019. 7:07 AM
Opciones para Más Publicaciones

'Alhambra'' reaches peak rating, Chanyeol finally appears

The Sat-Sun drama "Memories of the Alhambra" (tvN, scriptwriter: Song Jae Jung, director: Ahn Gil Ho) recorded the highest viewership rating.

0002872354_005_20190114141016859.jpeg?type=e1920

Episode 14 of "Memories of the Alhambra" aired on the evening of January 13 reached an average rating of 10.0% and the highest of 11.1% based on the ratings on paid platforms including cable TV, IPTV, and satellite. At the same time, episode 14 also topped the ratings among the dramas in the same time slot on cable TV and comprehensive TV channels, once again set its highest rating record since the broadcast began. Besides, for the rating of viewers aged 20 to 49 - tvN's target audiences, the drama achieved an average rating of 8.1% and the highest of 8.8%, on the top spot in terms of rating among the dramas in the same time slot on all channels including the terrestrial television (based on the standard of nationwide paid platforms / provided by Nielsen Korea).

In that day's broadcast, Jin Woo (played by Hyunbin) completed the Secret Quest, and Se Joo (played by Chanyeol) also returned. However, Jin Woo's whereabout gradually became vague, thereby presenting another mystery when the drama will end in just two more episodes.

Although Jin Woo (played by Hyunbin) found a way to complete the mission through the hint that Hee Joo (played by Park Shin Hye) discovered, an unexpected variable came up. In order to make the situation favorable to him, Yoo Ra (played by Han Bo Reum) gave false testimony, saying that Jin Woo killed Hyung Suk (played by Park Hoon). Jin Woo merely escaped the police who came for him, but he fell into the worse situation, being chased by the police in real life while also being attacked by NPCs (Non-player Character, virtual character providing quests and items for players) and had to leveled himself up in the game.

Unable to reach Jin Woo, who dropped the phone when running away, Hee Joo entered the game and found his position - the only player apart from her. In order to avoid the attacks of the NPCs, Jin Woo hid in the changing room of a clothing store. He dragged Hee Joo into the room when she came nearby to find him and said: "Why didn't you listen to me! I told you not to log in." Despite his complaint about Hee Joo entering the game, Jin Woo gently held her in his arms without noticing his surroundings.

With the phone that Hee Joo gave him, he called Sun Ho (played by Lee Seung Joon) and told that he still wasn't arrested by the police. He said, "If I were handcuffed now and taken to the police station, everything would be dissipated." If he can't use his hand, he won't be able to do anything. Therefore, even before being investigated by the police, he might have died under Hyung Suk's sword. One way or another, he had to avoid the police, upgrade himself and complete the mission. After the phone call, Jin Woo used his watch - the special item that Yang Joo (played by Jo Hyun Chul) had prepared for him - to halt the NPC's attack for five minutes.

201901060806080410_9_20190106080845420.jpg?type=e1920

The two expressed their hearts through a quick and heartbreaking kiss. They held hands and walked past the suspended NPCs and headed to the main road. When Hee Joo said she would not leave Jin Woo alone and leave, Jin Woo convinced her that: "Go home, I need your help there." He finally got her on a taxi. And that was just a lie to have Hee Joo back home.

After promising with the smiling face, "Don't worry. It won't take long. If nothing is to happen, in the early morning everything will end, so tomorrow morning I will be home", Jin Woo saw Hee Joo off and started the game again. In the end, he stayed up all night playing the game and reached level 100. He asked Yang Joo to take Emma to the church near his place. This action aimed to give the golden key to Emma and complete the Quest.

At a church, after the morning mass ended and everyone was gone, Jin Woo entered and waited for Emma's appearance. He prayed with earnest eyes towards the Cross, "I have never believed in gods, but now I want to lean on God. Please help me finish everything here".

After a while, Emma appeared in the guitar melody. Jin Woo approached and greeted her, ''Long time no see.'' Then he said, "I have something for you" and took out the golden key. Emma said, "This is what I'm looking for. Can you give it to me?" Jin Woo replied, "If you need it" and handed her the golden key. Right after that, the game's messages constantly popped up, "The heaven key was transferred to the hand of Fatima", "You have completed the master's secret puzzle". This is the end of the game that Jin Woo has been longing for in the past year.

At the same time, after a milk delivery guy reported seeing Jin Woo, the police headed to the church but Jin Woo wasn't there. Even Hee Joo couldn't find him when she went to the church after hearing that he had reached level 100. She decided to wear contact lenses to log into the game, then wandered aimlessly around Seoul to find him. Alone in the game world without Jin Woo beside her, she was attacked by NPCs, so she had to log in and log out repeatedly. Still, she wished that somewhere would pop up the message "A player has just appeared". Just like that, a long day passed. But in the late night, someone came to Hee Joo's house. That was Se Joo.

Currently, the drama is aired on tvN at 9 pm (KST) every Saturday and Sunday.

[Mydaily = Reporter Lee Ye Eun] 9009055@mydaily.co.kr

[Photo = Screenshot from tvN's broadcast]

https://channels.vlive.tv/BF37FF/vtoday/0.9757549

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Why do I have feeling.. somewhat the writer-nim has purposed to troll us in each epi thus she always dragging abt SeJu whereabouts. Therefore, EXO-fans will anticipate everyday and watch it.. they are HUGE fanbase around the world... and voila... that was a trick to get higher rating each weekend! Lol.

Just random thoughts :p *peace

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

11 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

@Kasmic I don't mind going happily insane for the drama.:D

The church scene seems unfinished, I'm sure the next episode we will have another flashback convo between EMMA and ZINU :D, and this is my version:

EMMA: "Whoa thanks for the key, I have been waiting for this" Emma smiled while looking at the golden key, Emma stood up happily and threw away her guitar. Zinu catched her guitar and slowly placed it down on the floor, confused.

ZINU: "What is that key for anyway" Jinwoo scratched his head

EMMA: "This is to open the SeJoo room at Alhambra palace hotel" Emma walked around behind Zinu. She looked at Zinu’s face closely admiring his handsome feature, dimples and his lips, she said "But, Yo, there is a catch!"

ZINU: "Lady, hurry up and free SeJoo, his sister is worry about him"

EMMA: "Why so rush Zinu, I heard you never rush divorcing your second wife, anyhow I have a secret question for you, if you can answer this, your quest is over, I will give you SeJoo"

ZINU: "Alright, shout it out" Zinu rolled his eyes, and made that iconic *tongue touching lip*  

EMMA: Who is the prettiest, HeeJoo or Me?"

ZINU: " What, I can't answer that, you know you guys have similar face, and quit playing a game with me already!" "by the way can you play a different song?"

EMMA: "I need your honest answer" Emma ignored Zinu's second reply.

ZINU: "I know you won't like this, but the answer is HeeJoo" Zinu moved few steps back  "Don't tell me, do you have a feeling for me?"

EMMA's eyes became wider and red, the smoke came out of her head and ears, her hands clenched, squeezing the golden key"

EMMA: "Wrong answer, I'm gonna punish you Zinu, .... You hurt my feeling" Emma cried, she cried a river, she put her hands covering her face  "You had me at Annyeong (Hello)"   *flashback at the first time they met at Alcazaba cafe*

Zinu: "Sorry Emma, but HeeJoo and I already kissed, we've been in a relationship for few days now"

EMMA: "Ahjussssiiiiii !!!!.... I won't let you go out of this room, I will keep you lock up in my dungeon! Forever!"

Emma locked the church door with her powerful hands from afar and grabbed an electric guitar. Now she's playing DeepPurple Smoke on the water Intro.

And so Zinu disappeared, and SeJoo is back.

Forgive me for taking liberty with your version of  your tale of the golden key!

Zinu:  Yes, I almost got killed in the dungeon by endless armies of zombies, then got shot, stabbed by countless soldiers so I can bring you this key.
Emma: Thank you, you have done great work to get here.

Zinu: But what does it signified?   Do you by chance have Hee Joo's brother...gosh what is his name?.... I never even saw him... His name is...Se...Joo!  That's right SeJoo.  Gosh I must be getting old or too tired and worn out. The love of my life even call (eoreushin) great uncle before she settle for Ahjussi.
I need some vitamins!

Emma: I have observed you from before at the CAFE, you never talked that much.  Your...Hee Joo must have had positive influence on you. Plus you looks younger, despite all your battle wounds!

Zinu:  Oh thank you, thank you.  My white hair must have disappeared and the crow feet gone and the limp also!  In any case Hee Joo told me I have great dimples when I smile!  Someone even mentioned that I look like a movie actor, some guy name HB!

Emma: Uh... let's not get carried away Eoreus...I mean Ahjussi.  You know your mission ends when you surrender to me the key, don't you?

Zinu:  Yes, that was my guess, but what happened afterward.  Do you by chance have the Se..Joo?

Emma:  Yes, he is my guest, and he can return home once you gives me the key.

Zinu:  Here it is.... put it in her hand.

Emma said:  Thank you. Now Se Joo can leave and go back to his sister.  As for you (she smile brightly but mysteriously)
I have a question for you ZINU.

Purplex Zinu asked:  Question?...what would you like to know?

Emma:  Between Jung Hee Joo and I, EMMA, who do you prefer?  Be honest... this is just between you and I (she smiled again and winked)

Zinu (gulped):  I have to admit that I was completely enchanted when I met you at the Cafe, and because of your beauty, I started to notice Hee Joo and realizes that she is a great person, both exteriorly and interiorly, and that I am completely smitten with her.  She and I have shared dangers together like the Smith in the movie and our bond toward each other is strong.... so I have to reluctantly says it is her. 

Zinu added:  Beside, you are an image and she is a live person, and as Confucius would say "You can see an image, but you can't hug it" so Sorry.

Zinu added:  When I was first married to Soo Jin, I thought I met the woman of my life but she then betrayed me with my best zomb...friend.  I was depressed, upset and must be drunk when I married Yu Ra.  I became bitter and lost all faith in women...until I met Hee Joo who has been loyal to me through thick and thin.
She is the love of my life and I'll do anything to protect her.

Emma smiled brightly and said:  Thanks for your honesty.  You are obviously a good man and thus has had a hard time dealing with the women in your life. You're right. pediatrician Soo Jin was emotionally too unstable to stay with you who devoted 99% of his time to his work and 1% to her....hence your Viking hat with horns. 

Actress Yu Ra was a scheming self-centered diamond digger with nothing in common with you hence your 2nd failure. 

As for... your.. Hee Joo, you have caused her to cry endlessly to the point that some people call her "the human faucet" and have placed her life in danger with all your troubles.

I don't think that your union will have a happy ending... with a brooding CEO and a  weeping guitar artist!
As they says in American Baseball.... three strikes and... YOU'RE OUT (She tightened her lips).

Emma continued smiling again:  As such, you can stay here with me for eternity.  I always smile and will play Recuerdos de Alhambra to you for the next 1 trillion times (smile again).
You seems to be an interesting man, and we will have lots to converse .... for the next 1000 years.  Thanks for coming.  Little See Joo was just a child who talks endlessly about computer game. I find him boring.  I find you most interesting.

Zinu: But....

Emma cut in:  You said Hee Joo is the love of your life, and that you'll do anything to protect her.  But all you have done was to make her cry, and place her in danger.

So it is best that you two be parted, and stay here with me.... as Confucius would say "You can look but you can't touch"... (smiling)

ZINU: ahhhhhhhhhh

And that is how Se Joo came back home to Seoul while CEO Yoo Jin Woo disappeared!  and the human faucet  Hee Joo wet all her towels!

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

5 hours ago, hulya.23_d801 said:

Alıntı Değildir

WOW! love this gif...I cant help but think, :"an enemy has appeared" :joy:

What have MOA done to me, guitars, lightening, rain and storms will never be the same :lol:

@stroppyse with this scene of your translation, you mention something about PSH being scared that HB blood (Im assuming on his jacket) would stain her....but his jacket that his wearing isnt stained? Is there something more to their conversation that we werent aware of? :blink: Im puzzled but giggling how PSH is so scared of him when he suddenly came close to her :joy: She's definitely fangirling :heart:

sKCbVcY.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, tiger457_stv said:

Emma continued smiling again:  As such, you can stay here with me for eternity.  I always smile and will play Recuerdos de Alhambra to you for the next 1 trillion times (smile again).

You seems to be an interesting man, and we will have lots to converse .... for the next 1000 years.  Thanks for coming.  Little See Joo was just a child who talks endlessly about computer game. I find him boring.  I find you most interesting.

Zinu: But....

Emma cut in:  You said Hee Joo is the love of your life, and that you'll do anything to protect her.  But all you have done was to make her cry, and place her in danger.

So it is best that you two be parted, and stay here with me.... as Confucius would say "You can look but you can't touch"... (smiling)

ZINU: ahhhhhhhhhh

And that is how Se Joo came back home to Seoul while CEO Yoo Jin Woo disappeared!  and the human faucet  Hee Joo wet all her towels!

The lines of dialogue are far too long to be powerful, but I coloured two very good ideas in blue.

Listening to that damn guitar song has already become heavy!

There's still a "to be able to touch or not" side puzzle...

As a hologram, you chose that we couldn't touch Emma, which makes it possible to do your gag.
I thought it was possible because the balls and arrows reach JW well, and he has a feeling of touching when he hits with his swords.

This damned drama poses problems and mysteries, even when you want to make a parody of it! richard simmons!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Remember agent A? his actor Park Hae Soo and was just married on 14th Jan. The newly wed couple will now fly off to the Maldives for their honeymoon. They were married in a private ceremony with family and close friends. Some of his Prison Playbook casts attended to his wedding.

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to him. He looks so happy. I hope our OTP will look this beautiful and blessed when their day comes too. :heart: 

This is real DISPATCH news now :joy:

cr source - https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2000468

Spoiler

59fc5efb-9f41-466a-927f-1b713be7eae9.jpg

Spoiler

0001082228_003_20190115071950266.jpg?typ

Spoiler

0001082228_004_20190115071950273.jpg?typ

Edited by LyraYoo
image is not related to the drama
  • Like 11