Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Dispatch

LMAO.. Check this pic... Dispatch released it today. They found JW and HJ together :wub::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

10 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Dispatch

LMAO.. Check this pic... Dispatch released it today. They found JW and HJ together :wub::lol:

This is the real thing! Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo is official! :joy::joy: The ever reliable Dispatch. Great job! :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

After watching the church scene in preview, I remember the pic where HJ, sec seo and zombie cha are together and posing. 

I think we will see that scene tmr in church!!

Also I have question. When 2 Users meet each other, either they should form ally or enemies right? But I didn't see that when JW and HJ met. Did I miss something? 

• Like 7

OMG :w00t: This episode is amazing  - and I'm only half episode.. Thanks everyone for the recaps

Steve-Carell-Clap-Wow.gif

Cr: Steve carell

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@PororoQueen you are cheating and no I´don´t believe you to be a zombie :P:lol:

I will find another one, let me finish the episode 13 first :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

35 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Also I have question. When 2 Users meet each other, either they should form ally or enemies right? But I didn't see that when JW and HJ met. Did I miss something? 

They will only see there are other users, not necessary enemy or ally, I think.

• Like 9

Out of curiosity, do they have an actual video game being considered for development from this drama?

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, ash011 said:

After watching the church scene in preview, I remember the pic where HJ, sec seo and zombie cha are together and posing. 

I think we will see that scene tmr in church!!

Hope so! I miss Sec Seo.

No such scene. Usually that's the case.  Between the two option, I think Jinwoo would rather choose Enemy than risking Heejoo as ally.

7 minutes ago, Jonah Kyle said:

Out of curiosity, do they have an actual video game being considered for development from this drama?

Here's what witer SJJ two cents...

Question 1: Why did you pick augmented reality as your theme?

While preparing for a new project, I tried an augmented reality game out of curiosity. This drew my attention and made me think, could there be a meticulous game where you could not distinguish reality from virtual reality? I had so many thoughts to tell while thinking of the possibilities.

https://www.dramamilk.com/memories-of-alhambra-watch-party/ 

cr: dramamilk

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Gosh she played...stubborn HJ...! Ggrrrr...! 

Lol...! 

Got my zombie ready...was late for the party...slept on my side of the world...! Congratulations to the grinners...! 

Beware...! We will all hunt youuuhhhh...! Bwahahaha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Hellooooo, I just finished ep 13 and it was awesome!!! I'm so glad Emma has more to do than just giving life points, and we finally have some sort of answer. I still stand by my word and my wish to get rid of Yu Ra, she's just such an annoying character who does nothing but annoy other characters.

Anyways, I have something very important I HAVE to criticize the writer about, the story about heaven's door and Fatima, THERE IS NO SUCH THING IN ISLAMIC BELIEVES,  yes Fatima is the daughter of the Prophet, but her having the key to heaven ??? Never heard of such a story, I don't know where the writer came up with it,  she should've done more research about the hand and the key, because yes there exists some legends about it I can tell you about 3 of those:

1- When the hand reaches the key, it'l be the end of the world

2- When a knight reaches the key with his spear or sword he can get Alhambra as a reward

3- When the hand reaches the key, Alhambra will return to its original owners 

I understand if the writer wanted to make the story about a woman and her getting the key, but I don't like the fact she involved religion and important people in it to achieve her idea, she could've made the story about the princess of Alhambra o something,  sigh, I knew religion would come up in the drama but I didn't think she would be this misinformed, koreans really don't know about Islam.

Anyways I just wanted to let you all know about this,  just a nother reminder that writers need to research their information, other than that GREAT episode, I like it very very very much that the key should be given to Emma, let's see what tomorrow's episode will bring.

Edit:

Can someone please donate a zombie pic for me ??? I lost in the game :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Question: why was his limp gone at the end of ep13? Was JW in the game when the cops where chasing him? He ran faster than the cops lol :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

One thing about MoA...

Jinwoo & Heejoo is gifable while Prof. Cha is memeable 

tumblr_pl5dddbY6M1vqfmslo6_r1_400.gif tumblr_pl5dddbY6M1vqfmslo5_r1_400.gif 

ctto

• LOL 20

3 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Question: why was his limp gone at the end of ep13? Was JW in the game when the cops where chasing him? He ran faster than the cops lol :sweatingbullets:

Yes and the message was AN ENEMY HAS APPEARED :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Hola....much gracias to our Zombies making me wake to another world. I love it! :joy:

@KymberleeD @ned_lee @kilumar@deluluishealthy@PororoQueen@siddy09 @Sarang21

But where's yours? :joy:

@ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv  @vangsweetie637@lduc@dramaobsessed@yuhotarubi

Watchout Grinners of Soompi!

and here's the ratings

Before I go back reading, yes Im in the process of rewatching the sub ep....

Im taking this line to the next level:tounge_wink:

Dwvmm8kXcAAIy9A.jpg

I think we we're given a hint for poll 2's answer? did I get it right? My answer was Emma :tounge_wink:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 12

I just watched today's subbed ep and I kinda feel cheated when it comes to qn #1 in the poll, I mean I thought if HJ logs in she's playing the game, not just logging in and logging out kind of like Prof. Cha, but an active player...anyway...I got my zombie avatar up I chose Zombie Marco LOL

otherwise I was so happy with how shooketh Prof. Cha was...for me that was the highlight of the episode...

I'm not going to expect many questions answered I'm just going to assume it was somewhat magic and the game went crazy on its own...and there isnt a real bad guy but just victims of the said game.....

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

So I am not really good at following the form lol but I realized some people were wondering what happened today.

so I haven’t watched the episode on Netflix yet but if someone can confirm my theory that’ll be great.

So At the beginning I am sure JW mentions that he thinks all this started cause of Emma.. because how she saw SeJu getting hurt and she was playing MOA. So connect rain and the song, that’s where the game went wrong and emotions were put in. 

So so here we go, my theory and explanation; rain is a resemblance of think of it at Emma’s tears. So in the game JW kills Hyeon-seok with vengeful feelings, not just for the sake of playing the game. Now recall how Marco stabbed SeJu... again, vengeful feelings but that’s where it started. So basically Emma idk what kind of NPC SeJu creates caused the glitch to happen in the first place. 

So whenever MOA plays and rain starts and Zombie Cha appears that’s explains it all. And that’s why Emma is the key for all this to stop

idk if I’m making sense now and if someone already mentioned this theory LOL 

• Like 9