Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Thanks @stroppyse and will take note on our discussion and keep it MOA related :D

Based on @stroppyse translations as I feared, we are totally screwed hahaha! I mean those like me whom voted no for poll 1. 

@Sarang21 the polls are 2 separate games. Poll 1 Im sure we will get the answer in ep 13 and poll 2 might be the later eps. So if you lost/won in poll 1 you can change your Profile pic straight after that ep has been aired. Of course those pics will remain for 1 week. Like wise in poll 2 if the answer is revealed in the next eps you change your PP as well. Eg if in ep 13 the answer for poll1 is revealed and I lost then my profile pic becomes a zombie. Then if ep 14, 15 or 16 reveals the answer for poll2 and I won :D I can change it to a victory profile.   I hope that make sense

Heres some more zombie pic courtsey of the zombie extras of that scene...take your pick :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

stargazer187 Yes im surprised that JW has no real home in Korea. He calls it a hotel but I thought he was based in Korea. So the place his living is really a 3 bedroom apartment and OMG its beautiful and sooooo expensive. One needs to be mega rich to afford it and in JW case a CEO. Here's @maris1 tweet on it.

I like his home in Spain, dunno whether for the whole building or just that top floor he stayed. The one where MJ played in his pool. Oh I love that pool and the view up there. Just like how MJ amazed at that place, so did I. 

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

First is the title of the article: In "Memories of the Alhambra", the Magic Couple Hyun Bin x Park Shin Hye, the Start of Their Cooperation

Second is the final paragraph of the article which I've translated:

"Of particular note is that at the end of episode 12, Hee Joo has put on the smart lens. Though she didn’t know about the game a year before and was able to block Hyung Seok, and as she becomes aware of the dangers of the game, had saved Jin Woo with one desperate phone call. Such a woman has now put on the lens at the request of Jin Woo who had said “There is something you can help me with”, and meets Emma who has the same face as her. How the meeting between Emma, the NPC, who has been made in the image of the older sister that the game programmer Se Joo most trusts and depends on and the real person Hee Joo will affect the game is of great interest."

So basically, the new information provided is that JW has asked HJ for her help, and that is how HJ puts on the smart lens which enters her into the game. And, that is how HJ was able to meet Emma.

Yes, HJ wears the lenses. Seems like, I guessed it corectly then. So I won't get penalty right. LOL. Wearing the lenses means that she has to log in the game with an ID. Once she's logged in, not sure she plays or not. I wonder whether the game has an option for users to just look around the game without playing it.

And the second poll asked about who is the key answer to the game? The article title said the same as what I answered. SJ is the key and JW and HJ are solving it together. Yesssss!!! No zombies for me right!!!

Wow. I can't wait for ep 13!!! I saw a glimpse of Emma shows different reactions and emotions to HJ in the preview. It must be interesting to see this. Tho,  this scares me a bit if HJ is the real key here. Seriously, I don't want to have any zombies as my avatar. 

@Kasmic Wait what if I answered it right only one of the polls, do I still get the penalty? Should  I answer for both correctly?

P.S. 

Eddie is not Roy, but both have same Kim as last name. I guess that confused me. LOL.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

After being a silent reader for the past few days, I finally decide to join in! First of all, not a big fan of PSH because of her role in The Heirs... and Pinocchio. I'm interested with this drama when I heard Hyun Bin is starring in it and I didn't care about PSH at all but boy I'm starting to like her! Her character in MOA is so mature and fits her perfectly, though I see some scenes where she's a little bit of Cha Eun Sang.

Speaking about the innocent-steamy-kiss, I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH. Yes, I feel like a perv watching it over and over again (sorry not sorry). I don't know if it's the kiss itself that looks so hot or if it's just HB making it hot. I'm hoping that tomorrow's episode will give us another romance like the scene in PSH's kitchen... *squeal* or simply another steamy kiss please!

tumblr_ojdunwQVLh1v1vsi5o1_500.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

@Sarang21 the polls are 2 separate games. Poll 1 Im sure we will get the answer in ep 13 and poll 2 might be the later eps. So if you lost/won in poll 1 you can change your Profile pic straight after that ep has been aired. Of course those pics will remain for 1 week. Like wise in poll 2 if the answer is revealed in the next eps you change your PP as well. Eg if in ep 13 the answer for poll1 is revealed and I lost then my profile pic becomes a zombie. Then if ep 14, 15 or 16 reveals the answer for poll2 and I won :D I can change it to a victory profile.   I hope that make sense

Heres some more zombie pic courtsey of the zombie extras of that scene...take your pick :lol:

Alright thank you and yes it does make sense :D...now gotta get handsome zombie cha picture ready just in case. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

1E5RmvJ.gif

we can see hj wearing lenses, cause the cornea looks thicker and the irises looks darker compared with Emma’s. Also we can see reflection of emma’s red veil also her figure. As long as we know new user can only sees NPC if wearing lenses, such is prof Cha. Except the tech guy that can see Emma but as a hologram, he never involved or played the game.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Oh man..why do I have a feeling I will be cruising for a zombie picture? :sweatingbullets: If HJ put on the lens to see Emma, doesn’t that mean she will be allies with JW because as I remember players have the option for allies or enemies when they first initially meet? Also, seeing HJ is with Emma it means the game version is the one in Seoul and not Granada :blink:

Thanks @stroppyse for the translations. For some reason my phone didn’t translate the article and realized that i didn’t have chrome as @Kasmic and @stargazer187 suggested.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I like his home in Spain, dunno whether for the whole building or just that top floor he stayed. The one where MJ played in his pool. Oh I love that pool and the view up there. Just like how MJ amazed at that place, so did I. 

Yes, HJ wears the lenses. Seems like, I guessed it corectly then. So I won't get penalty right. LOL. Wearing the lenses means that she has to log in the game with an ID. Once she's logged in, not sure she plays or not. I wonder whether the game has an option for users to just look around the game without playing it.

And the second poll asked about who is the key answer to the game? The article title said the same as what I answered. SJ is the key and JW and HJ are solving it together. Yesssss!!! No zombies for me right!!!

Wow. I can't wait for ep 13!!! I saw a glimpse of Emma shows different reactions and emotions to HJ in the preview. It must be interesting to see this. Tho,  this scares me a bit if HJ is the real key here. Seriously, I don't want to have any zombies as my avatar.

That's right. How much involvement will HeeJo give into helping JW. Will HJ only come to see Emma and figure out the secret code from the cues Emma give to JinWoo? Or also fighting in the game? whoaaa... surprise surprise this saturday!!

By the way, what's log in ID will HeeJoo use? Wonder Woman / Lara Croft / Do Bok Soon / Kim Bok Joo??

Papa Cha is only a Tester right?

@Kasmic I'm on defensive mode right now hahaha, poll 1 question "a part of the game" means the need to log in to the game with ID right, (HJ not log in means HJ not involve in the game) ...deal ?:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

38 minutes ago, PororoQueen said:

That's right. How much involvement will HeeJo give into helping JW. Will HJ only come to see Emma and figured out the secret code from the cues Emma give to JinWoo? Or also fighting in the game? whoaaa... surprise surprise this saturday!!

By the way, what's log in ID will HeeJoo use? Wonder Woman / Lara Croft / Do Bok Soon / Kim Bok Joo??

Papa Cha is only a Tester right?

Guitar Woman. :P

I swear if I was one of the game developers, I would have joined J One company as a programmer and made special ID's and quests for women.. halemoni would feature in the zombie dungeon quest and her weapon would be a rolling pin..

Min Ju vs. Nasrid warrior: dance face-off..lol..

Anyways, unless Heeju doesn't show some of her fighting skills, I am not changing my DP..

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, PororoQueen said:

@Kasmic I'm on defensive mode right now hahaha, poll 1 question "a part of the game" means the need to log in to the game with ID right, (HJ not log in means HJ not involve in the game) ...deal ?:D

i am with you on this!!! "a part of the game" means not completely involve in the game!!! hahaha!

:lol:

there isn't any thumbs up on the icon, otherwise i would have given you a big thumbs up @PororoQueen :tounge_wink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

On 1/10/2019 at 6:16 AM, trust3 said:

@Kasmic Count me in ... 

No 1 : yes (she will wear lenses bcoz she wanna help her bf but I don’t think she will play d game and she holds d key to open ‘something’ that only Emma could do)

No 2 : JW (he’ll get d help from SJ, has Emma as his healer and HJ as his gf and also his power house)

gosh ... my fantasy of Magic couple has been ruin with HB - SYJ rumour ... ottoke 

btw, i see my other friend here ... hello again @rori0711 , @alcides14ahjumma 

@trust3Hello , let’s have fun and keep supporting this marvelous drama and a state of the art OTP! Also, if you don’t mind support the HJ and JW shippers thread , it is for the drama,  a fantasy ship, with all the respect to the artists private life! They are doing a great job and providing us with great entertainment. Spread the love! Peace Love to all:heart:

• Like 9

47 minutes ago, KymberleeD said:

i am with you on this!!! "a part of the game" means not completely involve in the game!!! hahaha!

there isn't any thumbs up on the icon, otherwise i would have given you a big thumbs up @PororoQueen :tounge_wink:

@Kasmic We are freaking out! Lol:thumbsup::P

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

On 1/10/2019 at 6:33 AM, katakwasabi said:

That would be awesome. I wish HJ is actually the game's evil overlord just to make things more interesting hahaha 

But , HJ is not responsible for the deaths! She is the Master to protect , heal, and find the “ intruder”virus that CHA  made SJ to create with the intention of killing JW and make his company bankrupt( revenge to his father), and used Marco to test the new virus,  and end up falling victim of his own evil doing! The End ! LolB)(the writer) :mrgreen:( Yes! Good theory! Please post on DC , I do not have an account! ) 

if this theory is the winner, all losers will be forgive and no zombie avatar. Not true @Kasmic ? Lol!! :tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

That's right. How much involvement will HeeJo give into helping JW. Will HJ only come to see Emma and figure out the secret code from the cues Emma give to JinWoo? Or also fighting in the game? whoaaa... surprise surprise this saturday!!

I am sure in the game HJ will be protect from others zombies/NPC by City Hunter with his life ( or should I say his zombie life? Lol) ! -_- ( to be continue....) In for the surprise! I sooooo love this drama. Lol! :rolleyes:

• Like 6

@Kasmic  Had requested me to critically analyse the latest OST 5 'I'm here', but I was very reluctant in doing so because since last week I am not getting any positive feelings regarding the ending that's why I didn't want to ruin the fun that we are having on this thread. 

But that said, I have really tried my best to actually pick out the more promising hints from the OST, even though there are not many. Also, whatever may come in our journey of MOA, good or bad, we will face it just like Jin Woo always has a plan of fighting back even though he continues to fall in deep darkness.

I love the voice of singer! His voice suits Jin Woo more than any other singer that I have heard. 

What I can understand is that the OST alternates between the wishes of HeeJu and the afflictions of JinWoo. The lyrics are alternatively mirroring both HeeJu and JinWoo's feelings even though the vocalist is a male. How did I infer this? Well, the very first lines say, 'I will be standing here..protecting you from cold...' The first stanza is probably from HeeJu's perspective because we know protecting and harbouring JinWoo away from danger has always been HeeJu's instinctive reaction. Then it says, 'so you will know when you hear this song..', which song is it referring to? Well, the only song that this drama has ever alluded to is the one and only, Memories of the Alhambra. More importantly, it is only HeeJu who can play this song and she is the only one who is explicitly related to it. Now the rather bitter part which I was reluctant to express; 'This can be my last wish'; I just hope that it is not HeeJu's dying wish to protect Jin Woo when it hurts or when it is cold. And that the dreaded song will not be the only living reminder of her. I just hope I analysed it wrong.:tears:

The second part is definitely from Jin Woo's perspective. 'I used to be filled with dark days and nights.." . He says, my memories of you are like warm and sunny mornings. Again the word 'memories', indicates that he is reminiscing the more beautiful parts of his life(I have now started to particularly dislike the word 'memories':vicx:). Further he says, 'I hope at the end of the story, you will be by my side like magic'...

I also have the exact same wish, that by the end of the story, both HeeJu and JinWoo- our Magical Couple remain together side by side...magic or no magic! Amen!:wub:

PS. It's Saturday already and what I can tell from my experience of W is that the last four episodes will the bumpiest ride ever. So ladies..buckle up..   tenor.gif?itemid=11789780:w00t:

And I pray that writer-SJJ and drama gods be always on our side..tenor.gif

• Like 11

2 hours ago, siddy09 said:

Guitar Woman:P

I swear if I was one of the game developers, I would have joined J One company as a programmer and made special ID's and quests for women.. halemoni would feature in the zombie dungeon quest and her weapon would be a rolling pin..

Min Ju vs. Nasrid warrior: dance face-off..lol..

Anyways, unless Heeju doesn't show some of her fighting skills, I am not changing my DP..

Hahaha Nice one, similar to Guitar Hero game :D

2 hours ago, KymberleeD said:

@KymberleeD, My zombie avatar is ready tho ... :D

28 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Park Shin updated her IG. She is on vacation with her parents in Hawaii ! :)

What are the similarities (Lol) ? Clue? MOA

PSY is in Hawaii?? Hawaii is part of USA right? - rumor said there's someone and someone vacationing in USA?

All Hallyu stars vacationing in the USA hooray :D:wub:

We, the viewers, need to visit Alhambra palace to see the magic.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

10 hours ago, imels said:

we can see hj wearing lenses, cause the cornea looks thicker and the irises looks darker compared with Emma’s. Also we can see reflection of emma’s red veil also her figure. As long as we know new user can only sees NPC if wearing lenses, such is prof Cha. Except the tech guy that can see Emma but as a hologram, he never involved or played the game.

Is HJ able to communicate with Emma? That will tell which level HJ is! B)

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote images. Thanks :)
  • Like 7