Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억

On 4/2/2018 at 10:30 PM, LyraYoo said:

Hyun Bin finally confirms , yes !

Hi, can you tell me from what movie/drama/show it's that gif? the one with a guy jumping from a roof

• Like 3

16 hours ago, cafe99 said:

Hi, can you tell me from what movie/drama/show it's that gif? the one with a guy jumping from a roof

It's from his movie Confidential Assignment :) 

More from Spain wrap up party

DgjEBoQUEAAEql4.jpgDgjEBoPU0AAodrP.jpgDgjEDZVUYAACQVU.jpg

Spoiler

Dgbo5YxUcAA_lKc.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Lee Seung-joon joins the cast of Memories of Alhambra

90780688.1.jpg

The actor's agency JS Pictures confirmed his appearance in "Memories of Alhambra" after his drama "Mr. Sunshine". Lee will be playing the role of a strategy director in Yoo Jin-woo's investment company. He is Jin-woo's college sunbae and takes care of him more than anyone else.

Lee Seung-joon and the writer Song Jae-jung previously worked together in tvN's "Nine: Nine Time Travels".

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1520221

• Like 7

Actors from Song Jae Jung 's previous dramas will reappear :)

Lee Seung Joon from Nine: Nine Times Travel

Kim Eui-sung from W

• Like 4

Lee Seung-joon to join "Memories of the Alhambra"

2018/06/27 | 711 views | Permalink | Source

photo983918.jpg

Actor Lee Seung-joon is starring in "Mr. Sunshine" and "Memories of the Alhambra".

"Memories of the Alhambra" is the story of Yoo Jin-woo (Hyun Bin), the CEO of an investment company who visits Spain and staying at an old hostel run by Jung Hee-joo (Park Shin-hye).

Lee Seung-joon takes on the role of Park Sdon-ho, Yoo Jin-woo's investment company business strategy director. He is Yoo Jin-woo's senior from school and knows a lot about him and cares for him. His weight in the drama will blend well with Hyun Bin.

This is the second time Lee Seung-joon is working with writer Song Jae-jeong from "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times".

"Memories of the Alhambra" begins in November after "Mr. Sunshine".

• Like 6

Lee Si-won joins the cast of Memories of Alhambra as Hyun Bin's ex-wife

0003334859_001_20180629080503696.jpg?type=w430_q70

Actress Lee Si-won has confirmed her appearance in tvN's "Memories of Alhambra".

The actress made a short but intense impressions based on her previous works in "Misaeng" and "Suits".

Lee Si-won will show her intelligence and pureness as Yoo Jin-woo's ex wife Lee Soo-jin. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003334859

• Like 4

I cant really predict this story. Is really hyun bins character has wifey?  Omo...  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Rin90 said:

I cant really predict this story. Is really hyun bins character has wifey?  Omo...  

Apparently he will be having two marriages here. :D

• Like 5

"Memories of the Alhambra" Lee Si-won to Be Hyun Bin's Wife

2018/07/01 | 934 views | Permalink | Source

photo984566.jpg

Actress Lee Si-won is starring in the tvN drama "Memories of the Alhambra".

She recently starred in "Suits" and made a strong impression on viewers.

"Memories of the Alhambra" is the story of Yoo Jin-woo (Hyun Bin), the CEO of an investment company who visits Spain and staying at an old hostel run by Jung Hee-joo (Park Shin-hye).

Lee Si-won takes on the role of Lee Soo-jin, a smart and beautiful pediatrician. She is Yoo Jin-woo's wife.

"Memories of the Alhambra" will begin in November.

• Like 4

DgriNVYUwAAw1-C.jpg

DgsjDRdUEAIdU23.jpg

DgsjDRdUcAATrfo.jpg

Park Shin Hye at the wrap up party in Barcelona.

Spoiler

DgsjDRdV4AAW_59.jpg

• Like 6

[Official] Lee Re confirmed as Park Shin Hye’s sister In Memories of the Alhambra

0003468328_001_20180706101644318.jpg?typ

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20180706101550192

In the drama, Lee plays the younger sister , "Jeong-minju" of Park Shin-hye (Jeong Hee-joo), and dreams of a girl group member. A junior high school student character who only focuses on entertainers. In particular, she is going to reveal a special chemistry in the form of friendship with Hyun Bin (Yoo Jin-woo) through his cool and straight personality...

Lee, who recently appeared on KBS2 'Radio Romance', has been working on SBS 'The Chaser’ (2012), 'Hope' (2013), SBS 'Six Flying Dragons' (2015), KBS2 'Witch's Court' and 'Seven Years of Night' (2018), she has enjoyed a wide range of acting skills and rich emotional performances.

Re has recently returned from filming abroad in Spain, while TVN 'Memories of Alhambra' will be broadcast in November.

( google translation)

• Like 7

I wonder if this will be the scene where PSH is with all her siblings including both Chanyeol and Lee Re. I didnt think any of it as I didnt expect Lee Re to be this small/ young. She did a fantastic job in Radio Romance and now I cant wait to see her grow more in this drama. :D

DhZ8WH4W4AADxJZ.jpg

• Like 5

201807100915288589_1_20180710092621467.j

Ex

Lee Jae-wook joins ‘ Memories of Alhambra Palace' on tvN ...as Marco Han is a Spanish international student who is involved with Chanyeol. Song Jae-jeong and An Gil-ho,....were actively involved in casting new actors.... "Lee Jae-wook is a friend who has a charm of the day like an unfinished gemstone,"....

Lee Jae-wook is currently enrolled in Chung-Ang University's Department of Theater and Film, and despite his young age, he is expected to be armed with intense eyes and unfamiliar freshness.

Meanwhile, Lee Jae-wook, who concluded exclusive contract with VAST Entertainment...

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003074191

• Like 5

20 hours ago, maris1 said:

Marco Han is a Spanish international student who is involved with Chanyeol

I thought that Chanyeol gonna be an introvert who doesn't talk to anyone but Shinhye :lol:

21 hours ago, Kasmic said:

I wonder if this will be the scene where PSH is with all her siblings including both Chanyeol and Lee Re. I didnt think any of it as I didnt expect Lee Re to be this small/ young. She did a fantastic job in Radio Romance and now I cant wait to see her grow more in this drama. :D

Maybe it is, and is from when they were young? cuz Chanyeol is definitely not that small, he's 186cm.

• Like 5