Quantcast
Jump to content
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Recommended Posts

Dt5VrnbXgAA38no.jpg

 

Shin Hye is trending on daum/nate real-time

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it Park hoon dead? After Jin woo win

 . Such a shocking outcome..I

Is it the Game result become reality?Park Hoon being killed by Jin woo in the game. But the outcome is so shocking..he dead too in real world..

 

I AM shock:scream:

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After winning the duel with CYS he goes to his hotel. The next morning he speaks to his secretary who tells him that CYS was found dead in the exact spot where they fought and where he left him. 

 CYS died...what happened?  my bet he isnt dead but disappeared into the AR world...no way he died so early in this drama :o

 

03b20a3dae03b7f324d4d78776718610.png

 

e589b988547f4fc5da32d226a9a6c28f.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello chingus!

Sorry to ask this, since I'm new to this thread but can someone please tell me if this is available live on Netflix?

I registered again cuz of Alhambra but i tried it earlier on Netflix but no luck

when i checked it with my usual livestream link, it's about ending already

thanks in advance for the info.

 

waves at @Kasmic chinguya! missing you on LINE

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, nonski said:

Hello chingus!

Sorry to ask this, since I'm new to this thread but can someone please tell me if this is available live on Netflix?

I registered again cuz of Alhambra but i tried it earlier on Netflix but no luck

when i checked it with my usual livestream link, it's about ending already

thanks in advance for the info.

 

waves at @Kasmic chinguya! missing you on LINE

Hellloes, I miss you all too but Im busy with end of year reports and Xmas festivities. I can barely catch these  live eps and when it does begin its almost 12 am in my world. Im a living zombie over the weekend and this drama is worth it. It can be confusing esp without subs. The sudden time jumps doesnt help either :sweatingbullets:

But YES! you can watch this on netflix generally an hour after the live stream. Its so much better with subs. 

 

Here's the preview for ep 4

 

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Hellloes, I miss you all too but Im busy with end of year reports and Xmas festivities. I can barely catch these  live eps and when it does begin its almost 12 am in my world. Im a living zombie over the weekend and this drama is worth it. It can be confusing esp without subs. The sudden time jumps doesnt help either :sweatingbullets:

But YES! you can watch this on netflix generally an hour after the live stream. Its so much better with subs. 

 

Here's the preview for ep 4

 

 

 

Thank you chingu!  I'll check it now!

Yeah liking this drama so far, I'm looking for the SHin Hye in Doctors but I can wait...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other clips of ep 3...

I love this one most, I swear I saw Hyun Bin smile at how cute she is and dam if that camera was facing the right direction I think we all will be fan girling some more :wub:

 

JW meets 27 yr old Emma a character in the AR game

Spoiler

 

 

Secretary tells JW that CYS was found dead 

Spoiler

 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

House Rules

* Do not bash characters, cast and crew and Soompi members

* Do not post consecutively unless you're recapping.

* Do not post illegal streaming links

* Do not quote images, videos or long posts

* Do not bypass the swear filter.

* When posting multiple images, only the first three images must be outright visible. The rest are put inside spoiler tags. 

* All Soompi General Rules apply

 

Violators will be given warning points, which when accumulated, can lead to suspension or permanent ban. 

 

If you have any queries, PM any K&M moderator.

 

Enjoy your stay, Alhambrans

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the only way death can make sense is if the players' device, e.g. contact lens induces electro signal to create heart attack when a person is attacked to produce 4D effect of feeling pain, but unfortunately signal is too much and actually kills.

 

I know it is not a possibility, but that's the only logical scientific explanation i can think of

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

the only way death can make sense is if the players' device, e.g. contact lens induces electro signal to create heart attack when a person is attacked to produce 4D effect of feeling pain, but unfortunately signal is too much and actually kills.

 

I know it is not a possibility, but that's the only logical scientific explanation i can think of

You actually have a point there. But JW fought those guards in ep1 repeatedly, but didn't die.  So if they get killed by a real player, it will kill you by what you mentioned earlier.  In the preview, he's not wounded, only when they have their lens on will they be able to see what happened to the guy. 

 

Now that's creepy.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, now I really think that I did great subscribing to Netflix.. this drama got me hooked and its just what 3 eps :o

Cool listening to SH speaking in Spanish and the last frame of next ep teaser had me floored :wub:

Btw, hi to my last drama classmates @nonski and @Kasmic .. its been a while ^_^

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow. Ep 3 ending was awesome. It made me want to know what happens next. From the looks of it, the game is very dangerous if one can actually kill without realising. 

 

@ned_lee i'm happy i have netflix too. Initially i subscribed for the free trial, but i forgot to unsubscribe hahaha

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow this game is really something!! now that Hyung-seok mentioned Marco, I knew he had to do something with the game!! Maybe he is the one who made it this dangerous and not Seju?! But isn't it weird that he died this early and he is a main character .. he will definitely come back but how idk? is he really dead or is it temporarily, for idk how many hours, or a day and he will comeback?!

------

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×