Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Thank you @Kasmic ; @katakwasabi ; @ktcjdrama ... 

i hope that kiss wasn’t the last kiss for JW - HJ ... bcoz everytime they kissed were not in d happy time ...

If I’m not mistaken, director once said that there’ll be a mature scene for PSH ... i wonder what would it be  

(i would love to see ... JW n HJ cuddling in bed ... stroke his wife hair and said ‘annyeong wifey ... thank you for believing and understanding me... you’re d love of my life) ....

• Like 7
  • LOL 13

Look at the preview, how puffy PSH eyes. Never seen her like this in her previous drama except heirs. She really is immersed with HJ character. If she doesn’t have CTJ maybe I will ship her with HB. Wait! No, I am done with shipping cause all my ships were sinking.

• Like 7
  • LOL 12

Dwy2WoGVAAEFlxp.jpg&key=9923cae14be7acbb

They kissed again...bahhhh!!  Is it fan service..??? Anyways, I am a happy zombie and this time JW is holding her face..OMG..

I love it when heroes hold their girls' face tightly..it's like don't move..I am kissing you right here...:wub:

Okay Netflix..when are you coming up with subs..sweetie??

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

Thank you for the live recaps! 

my head literally hurts (hate early morning shifts) but my quick guess is that JW is now stuck wherever SJ was and the narration is from him in the space of where he is stuck :blink: I hope this isn’t the case and he is just hiding from those cops. 

His two ex wives are driving me more insane than the game is <_< 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

my head literally hurts (hate early morning shifts) but my quick guess is that JW is now stuck wherever SJ was and the narration is from him in the space of where he is stuck :blink: I hope this isn’t the case and he is just hiding from those cops. 

right, even from reading the recaps my head hurts because of his 2 ex wives-_-

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

@Kasmic time for you to do another poll lol... will Prof cha keep being an evil person to JW or not :sweatingbullets:

HAHAHA! Im not sure about another poll. I was thinking about "Where's SeJu?" but now since his here - I guess not :blush:It was such a happy family reunion.

This writer is throwing so many twists.  Now Im wondering about the preview for next week, What other angst is the writer going to hit us with. Why arent our OTP reunited?   I do hope the quest has ended and theres no more NPCs on the loose HJ looks so scared... I think Im going to sleep on it. Gnite dear friends!

Dwy9wPpXcAAQrFS.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lduc said:

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000465358 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003119756 

Still waiting for the English sub on Netflix but damn I can't with the hotness between them. I'm not sure how I will react when I watch this scene lol.

Oh and can I just say how sexy Hyun Bin's hands are?... I mean... look at that! *heart eyes*

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 6
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, hyuuhikari said:

right, even from reading the recaps my head hurts because of his 2 ex wives-_-

Why didn’t the 2 ex wives log into d game? So zombie Cha can haunt them...

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

22 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

That situation did cross my mind (JW stucked in AR) but still hoping for the happily ever after ending for this drama :sweatingbullets: I mean we have until next week to see if SJ actually met JW on the game and the possibility of swapping happened. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything will wrap up in just 2 eps remaining. 

arrrgh cant wait for netflix sub:phew:... brb it's now up;)

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, trust3 said:

Thank you @Kasmic ; @katakwasabi ; @ktcjdrama ... 

i hope that kiss wasn’t the last kiss for JW - HJ ... bcoz everytime they kissed were not in d happy time ...

If I’m not mistaken, director once said that there’ll be a mature scene for PSH ... i wonder what would it be  

(i would love to see ... JW n HJ cuddling in bed ... stroke his wife hair and said ‘annyeong wifey ... thank you for believing and understanding me... you’re d love of my life) ....

I really hope by mature scene they didn’t mean the shower scene lol....

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

OMG what happened in tiday's episode why was there two HJ and how is SJ back WHERE IS JW ??!! I need subs !!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

41 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I know right?? Like one is a total b**** and one is so weak she committed survive... like I get it she has been through a lot but still I thought that was a weak decision o her end

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

where r we? level 100?

Yes JW made it to lev 100, he gave Emma the key and then we dont see him anymore. HJ was trying to find him but no luck.

@yuhotarubi no there isnt 2 HJ, shes just remembering what happened in the change room with JW. That was the last time she saw him and was going back there to see if he was there.

i think the game is still on.  As HJ was looking for JW - walking back to Myeongdong she was shot by 2 NPCs.... This still happened despite JW giving the key to Emma , so the quest hasnt finished and was only able to free SJ. Maybe he left Seoul because he doesnt want HJ to find him and is near  Prof Cha. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Kk guys last post for now so promise.. I really hope I am wrong.

guys what if like some of us still think JW is still stuck in the game and is still the biggest threat to NPCs??? And prof Cha ID is not deleted cause of an error so he ends up wanting to kill or get rid of JW??

i mean at this point idk where we are gonna end up with next week lol 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I didnt join tonite recaps due to testing my latest toy, blueray dvd which can play external hardisk. So, end up rewatch DOTS. I go through all 5pages since and what I learnt :

- JW HJ kiss inside the changing room

- Yeay, to level 100 but why JW dissapear afterwards. However, the preview shows JW is ALIVE! Yeay to that. 

- Sec Seo show up to save JW. We will miss u. I dont know how to decide either keep Sec Seo inside the game or try to delete them (both decision is sad) 

- JW exwives are headache. Pity to JW for marrying them. He made bad decision. 

- Err.. SJ comeback is real, right? He looks like he was the same as a year ago. 

So.... HJ, be strong and continue supporting JW. WE n JW needed it! Ok, preparing to watch ep14 with subs now. 

• Like 7

Can someone make the gif ?PLEASE.The sence where jin woo sent Hj on the taxi.Hee joo look back Jw with worry and sorrow .That is so heartbreaking look at them.I got carried away and even i can feel my tears. SOB SOB SOB.

• Like 2
  • Sad 6
  • LOL 2

57 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

I... thought we were getting a beautiful hug scene not THAT !!! 

are u complaining? :lol:

just watched netflix stream.. and I dont want to think abt what will happen next week. Coz based on what I understand on the preview JW will now take the responsibility on the business side (maybe bcoz SJ is back). But not sure tho as preview sometimes mislead the flow of the scene. So back on my original decision to just wait and see what will happen next.

But seriously with JW intelligence.. wondering how he decided to get hitch with those women :huh:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5