Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억

No still cuts for today episode??

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

57 minutes ago, an-naum said:

You know what? I ended up buying Subway subs to my staffs today. Hmmm.. JW n CYJ scene did affect my day...lol..

might be you broke some of their hearts :P but tmrw sub for bfast for me too :D

@Kasmic sniper JW upclose is a nice diversion on a gloomy sunday :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

On 1/13/2019 at 10:08 AM, Raquel Bastian said:

Haha could be.. because come to think of it this drama has no real villain they are all a victim of glitch hehe

I agree! It began with the glitch or system error when Marco stabbed SJ. Like the crumbling wall or dominos, when the system can not repair itself unless someone fix it with computer programming language, the small errors will be become a huge damage in game system. Just like a HIV virus invaded T-helper a memory cells that can prevent its infection. Later the system can not detect the error when users fight and then killed but can not log off or become zombie. 

So, untill JW finds SJ the system won’t be repaired. Cause the only person that have the ability is SJ. He knows the game just like he knows his kid. 

But, I still have a doubt about other server that used by Dr. Cha before he died. I mean, there would be someone in CHS company who watched JW killed him in the game, right? Just like prof Cha said, it was not him who wanted to reopen his son’s death, but CHS’ company. 

YJ the tech guy was sleeping when JW had fought CHS, so he did not see JW killed CHS. Maybe that’s the evidence that could make the police reinvestigate it as well as the truth about LSJ affair with CHS while still married to JW. 

• Like 7

Emma's no. 1 fanboy

Dww4FZIUYAEu2QP.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

Speaking of Marco...look at him now. Actor Lee Jae Wook is definetly someone to lookout for. His got potential to play both a protagonist  and an antagonist role. HB signed him into his agency. He mustve impressed HB a lot to take him on board. I hope this means we see more of him than what JW's been telling us. If Marco was SJ only real life friend it would be sad that their friendship broke over money/greed. Though its often been the case. 

@stargazer187 I still think SoJin killed Cha as from YR Cha anxiety of losing SoJin for JW became his cause of death. Cha was obsessive and she looked scared of him. Or it could be accidental - some form of alcohol poisoning though Im not sure how that will explain how he died from severe loss of blood. 

I agree sadly I think Seo died from a fall whilst being chased by those NPCs. 

Marco Im still unsure he and SJ had a fallout. I still think its CHS and his minions that did it. Hence why SJ said he was evil. 

I cant wait for tonight..pls more answers. But thesd writer makes us ask more questions after every ep so I doubt that will happen.

• Like 9

On 1/13/2019 at 11:14 AM, ash011 said:

Finally I see people appreciating PSH for her role.. **sobs** 

She learnt Spanish, classic guitar , as well the portray of both the character were done so well.. What a hard worker.. 

She deserves it :bawling::kiss_wink:

I just don’t understand some people underestimate her acting in a drama especially when she cries.

She is one of the actress who can cry naturally (they only look her on this side) but also can play guitar, can speaks some language beside Korean, can sing and other talents. Her weakness maybe she sometimes talks too fast, like ranting.

In MOA she shows her talents with her best. For example as Emma, she played guitar by herself (I knew those were her fingers in close up). Just like Seo said, it is difficult to play Recuerdos la Alhambra. It needs higher technique and only done by skillful guitarist. It means she challenged herself to play that beautiful song. 

When she works in a drama she will be totally immersed with her characters. That’s why she always takes a long break before starting with another drama or movie. As the prove of her hardworking she won so many awards. It’s not easy to win an award in Korean Drama world nowadays.

Just because MOA story is from JW perspective, it doesn’t mean she has nothing to do or does not have important role in each episode.

I always appreciate every actor or actress who have given their hardwork in drama or movie even when it only has low rating. 

That’s my two cents...

• Like 18

1 hour ago, ismaeni said:

New stills are here and Dispatch doesnt mind using them too. I think they seen the fans edits and....hahaha! lets hope they get to work lol!. Checkout what they posted in their IG :D:phew:

:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

I can't remember the ending of Jumanji already because it's been ages ago. Remind me, did anyone die there? And then became alive again? 

The problem with having all the death cancelled is because Cha is a prominent figure and his death is covered by the media. If he were to come alive at the end of everything, how can that be explained to everyone's memory? If we're to go back in time one year ago for a reset, what will happen to the relationship between JW and HJ? Because then she would not have moved back to Seoul.... or can we just opt for Seo coming back to live? Since he is killed by NPC after all? Not another player?

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

some form of alcohol poisoning though Im not sure how that will explain how he died from severe loss of blood. 

I agree sadly I think Seo died from a fall whilst being chased by those NPCs. 

I'm more into this thought. But this won't do since they explained that he died of severe blood loss. 

21 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Marco Im still unsure he and SJ had a fallout. I still think its CHS and his minions that did it. Hence why SJ said he was evil. 

I cant wait for tonight..pls more answers. But thesd writer makes us ask more questions after every ep so I doubt that will happen.

So far we've just told by our one and only narrator JW. From his memory and his way of reconstructing the events,  it looks relevant. I guess there might be a follow--up flashback to that time. The time after SJ took JW's number from Marco and left him there.

Spoiler

IKR!! I must say that I'm not really impressed by her two works of QIM and W. But she did for Nine and now MoA. MoA is confusing and had us all question more in each episodes. But that's the charm maybe. I can't stop watching and addicted to it. As much as i like it is equal to my confusion over her twists. LOL

• Like 10

1 hour ago, imels said:

So, untill JW finds SJ the system won’t be repaired. Cause the only person that have the ability is SJ. He knows the game just like he knows his kid

I still have a strong feeling that HJ is the one with the key ( maybe without knowing it) to resolve the problem! Let’s see ! Lol! :D

• Like 9

Hi Chingus! I'm so pumped after finishing ep13! Can't wait for the next one tonight omo!

However, even though the reason of the glitch was hinted, there's a question that irks me sinve day 1. 

How does the contact lens-AR technology work for it cause deaths? Even with a game glitch, the deaths will not be logically possible unless it is supported by the hardware. With Sword Art Online, we were oriented about the VR headgear that would kill dead players' bodies through electricity.

So, I googled about a possible electrocution to the eye. Aaaaaaand, guess what, there is a case that accidentally happened, and the person did die.

BUT if we'll recall, the initial autopsy results indicated that CHS died from losing too much blood. But since this case is rare, it might be possible to verify this if the Cha family didn't decline further autopsy. :sweatingbullets:

My brain is going wild because of this waaait mygosh! So excuted for the next theread updates after tonight's EP! 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I call it. This will end as it was all in the game only. No one actually died in real life. It was a virtual reality sorta thing that would be broken once the key is used. And everything will return to the past year.

:D Good one. And I like it! - But what about our theories, one of them should be correct. Come on.... not a dream within a game please.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Among the Korean actress in Korea PSH has the most expressive eyes . This was also told by Hua Ming Angela baby’s husband when both of them were guess in China Gala Show . This the biggest show in China . I think only LMH and PSH were the only Koreans who were invited here. About here acting here in MOTA I can imagine any other actress who can pull off the role . HB and PSH really did a very good job and I can imagine any other actor  who can play as JW. So both them really match well. 

• Like 14

6 hours ago, sanika said:

On a lighter note

SeJu could be hiding in the Alcazaba ( Oldest part of the Alhambra built by Mohammed I used as a fortress for military purposes) Cafe :P He would have access to food and water as well as have Emma to keep him company and to keep him safe from NPC Marco :P

2nd this. the cafe definitely is the best location for him to hide!

• Like 7